Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Details, details, details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detailedrp90

Banned
Banished
As the title shows I want a girl that knows what detail is during a roleplay. It could be as simple as adding what the flowers smell like or how the weather is. I don't care about punctuation I will not correct you, and I understand the usual misspellings of words. I would really enjoy it to be through a messenger. Pms get boring and you can't really seem to respond as fast but if you think you can prove me wrong then go ahead. I can usually make time to respond throughout the day and later at night. The only time I wouldn't be able to respond is Saturday that is a me day. I'm open to anything mostly as long as they are human and of age. I don't want to list the roles I feel that is misleading you into thinking those are the only ones I'm interested in doing. I will however give my f-list and you can check it out. I write in first or third Ireal ly have no preference in that regard. I will put forth as much effort as youdo iinto the role play. I'm not saying short responses don't happen believe me I know, but if it just keeps getting shorter and shorter then I will do the same. So I think you should message me and we can drift into the wonderful world of imagination where we can be and do anything together.

https://www.f-list.net/c/detailedrp90/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom