Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

"I will remember that. Though this is an entirely lopsided situation. Here i am half naked and your wearing so much clothing i can barely feel you. " He chuckled leaning in going to kiss her again but moving away just before meeting her lips. A devilish smirk crossing his lips as he found her neck kissing and nibbling on it lightly. "I don't want to get you drunk then. I don't want you to sleep with me because your drunk. " He smiled biting her neck lightly before starting to kiss and nibble on it again lightly. His hands ran over her back just wanting to touch every inch of her to make sure she was real.

"Hey! You were the one that put these clothes on me." She pouted at first when he moved from the kiss, but quickly got over it when his mouth set to work on her neck. "But you do want me to sleep with you?" she asked softly. They'd kind of been dancing around the issue all day. She sat up just a bit, pulling off his tie. It was loose enough for her to slip over her head. She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off her shoulders. "Is this more equal?"

He smiled but never responded to her comment about sleeping with him frowning when she pulled away. He let out a soft sigh but when she took off his shirt he tensed up a bit seeing her in just her bra he smiled leaning up kissing her chest over her heart. "Much more even! We are wearing about the same amount of fabric now. So what did you have planed for tonight. I don't want to spoil your plans if there is something you wanted to or normally do i can entertain myself. " He smiled looking up into her eyes still kissing over her heart gently.

"I didn't have anything planned," she told him as he kissed her over her heart. It was such a tender display of affection. "I would have worked out then had dinner and a glass of wine. Watched some tv then gone to bed I guess." She slowly slid her fingers through his hair. "Stephen--you didn't answer my question. Do you want me to sleep with you?" she asked again. She bit her lip, waiting for his answer. She was pretty sure she knew what the answer was but she wanted to hear him say it. She wanted to assured that the pace at which things were going was ok with him. She sighed. "I just--I need to know. I've never felt like this before. So comfortable. And it's so crazy. I mean, I just met you and everything but--" she stopped, realizing that she was rambling on and on. Her fingers curled around the ends of his hair as her cheeks flushed.

He smiled not saying a word his hand reaching up unhooking her bra with ease. In the blink of an eye he bra fell slack his other hand went to her bra strap pushing it off her right shoulder. Smiling as her nipple was exposed leaning in taking her nipple into his mouth. Sucking on it lightly his tongue swirled rapidly as sucked on it firmly. He groaned softly in delight he was absolutely terrified that she was going to reject him. He just knew he could not say the words with her staring into his eyes. He was far to embarrassed to say that he wanted to fuck her until they both fainted.

Calena stayed still as she felt his hand unhooking her bra. She took in a deep breath, feeling very vulnerable and exposed to him. She was almost a little embarrassed. She moaned softly as her nipple disappeared in his mouth and he started to suck on it. "Mmmm Stephen. Please. Please say it," she murmured as her hands went down between them to undo his pants that she was wearing. She slid her body out of them easily, Stephen's mouth still on her chest.

He pulled away from her just after she removed his pants smiling up at her his tongue flicking out at her nipple. Just barely flicking it with the tip of his tongue his hands taking her bra off tossing it aside. He looked into her eyes trying to decide how she wanted him to say it. Was she looking for him to talk dirty, was she looking for him to be romantic, or just honest. He reached up running his fingers into her hair pulling her down so she was laying against his chest. His hands holding her head gently as he whispered into her ear. "I want to make love to you so many times we both have to call in sick tomorrow because we can't walk. "

He spoke softly and sweetly his mind screaming to her but his mouth was keeping it quite. His mind yelling at him to tell her he wanted to fuck her brains out. "Why don't you go get in bed ill be there in just a minuet baby. Do you have any condoms? " He said softly he did not have any he would never have thought to bring any with him to work.

Her nipples were quick to harden from the attention from Stephen's mouth. Calena stroked his cheek, looking back into his eyes. She didn't know what he was going to say or how he was going to say it but she hoped he would say something, anything to let her know what was going through his mind. She smiled at his words and expelled a sigh of relief. "Thank you," she whispered to him.

She nodded to both his questions, kissing him passionately. She slid off him slowly, grabbing the clothes and walking back into her room. She pulled back the sheet of her bed and climbed in nude. She reached over to her nighstand and pulled out her box of condoms. In pulling it out, she realized her hand was shaking slightly. Was she really that nervous?

Stephen smiled setting up slowly once was up and off him his hands shaking a bit. He looked at her watching her leave completely nude. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down it had been a while since he had gotten laid. After a few short moments he followed after her taking off his cloths as he followed her into the room. Once he was in the room he stood next to her bed smiling his cock hanging in front of him not quite hard yet.

He smiled looking over her nude form reaching out placing his hand on her inner thigh his thumb teasing her lips. His eyes running over her body taking in every single inch of it. "Are you as nervous about this as i am? " He said softly seeing the condom in her hand hoping she would say yes.

She sat up a little more when he walked into the room. She smiled at his nude figure, unable to keep from glancing down between his legs. She felt a blush creep up over her cheeks and she looked away, embarrassed. She made a soft noise as she felt his hand on her. Her eyes flickered up to his at his question. She let out an awkward laugh. "Probably more nervous. I mean--I never have felt like this before--not even my first time," she confessed. She swallowed. "If it's too early then--you know--"

He gripped her waist and pulled her to the edge of the bed looking into her eyes smiling. "It is our first time together so if there is anything you want me to do or not do say so. " He sad softly pressing his lips into hers lightly his hand moving from her to himself stroking himself softly trying to get himself hard. His lips began kissing their way down her body returning to her nipple taking it into his mouth sucking it hard again flicking her with his tongue.

"I'll tell you," she whispered. She was tempted to ask him to pinch her. This didn't seem real. She licked his lips gently as he kissed her, a happy sigh escaping her lips as his mouth wrapped around her nipple again. "Let me" she muttered, reaching out to help him stroke himself, anxious to get him hard.

He smiled stepping back a bit his teeth griping her nipple giving it a tug as he pulled away. "What did you have in mind to move things along?" He smiled moving to kneel next to her on the bed his hand going to pussy. His finger teased her lips rubbing them lightly pausing on her clit for a few moments to rub it lightly. His tip hung near her breasts as he waited for her to help him get hard. It would not be long his body was already aching to feel her around him.

Her eyes closed briefly. "Oh!" She opened her eyes again at his question, smiling back. She moaned softly as his hand disappeared between her legs and began to pleasure her. She adjusted her position slightly and pushed her breasts together, capturing some of his cock in the middle. She moved back and forth, allowing his cock to rub up against and slide against the warm, soft, plump skin of her tits.

He groaned rocking back and forth between her breasts he had never done this before but he liked it. He would have to remember to do it again when he was not longing to fuck as badly. He smiled quickly growing hard between her breasts. Smiling he curled 2 fingers into her his thumb still rubbing her clit as they explored her. Very slowly he moved them in and out of her exploring ever inch of her pussy. Once he was fully erect he smiled and moved from her slowly standing at the edge of the bed gain. He pulled his hand away smiling looking into her eyes laying his cock against her lips and rocking slowly. His shaft grinding against her lips as he did so his hands going to her breasts massaging them softly.

She kept her breasts tight around his cock, feeling him grow against her skin. She moaned feeling his fingers. "God you feel good," she breathed softly getting more aroused and more anxious for his cock the more Stephen explored her. She smiled up at him as he moved away. She couldn't have been more ready. She couldn't remember the last time she legitimately desired the man she was about to be with. She also couldn't remember the last time she'd had sex where she hadn't had at least a few drinks first.

She bit her lip, looking down to watch him grind into her. His touch was perfect. She parted her legs a bit more and put her hands on his hips, gently pulling him forward closer to her, letting the head of his cock slip into her damp pussy with ease. Her eyes closed briefly at how good it felt, the condom forgotten on the bed beside her.

"You feel amazing!" He smiled looking into her eyes as he moved against her his hands continuing to massage her. When she pulled him into her he groaned taking a deep breath. He had never had sex with out a condom before and how fantastic it felt made him completely forget about it. He pushed fully into her groaning softly leaning in slowly as he slipped firmly into pressing her into the bed. "My god this is the most amazing ... *A loud groan cut him off as he began rocking slowly into her taking her nipple into his mouth again biting it lightly. His tongue danced against the swollen pebble as he sucked and nibble.

Calena could only moan. He was the one that felt amazing. His cock continued to push into her, stretching her just a fraction. She held him tightly to her, their hips pressed together. She moaned as he started to rock into her. "Ahh-ahhh-ohh ohh Stephen," she groaned as her back arched. She took one hand away from his hip and put it on his head, pushing it deeper on her chest. "Mm suck it," she murmured enjoying the feel of his mouth around her nipple.

His pace increased slowly becoming more rapid and firmer. His hand reached down slowly clumsily grabbing at her thigh, once in his grip he lifted her leg up high towards his head allowing him to change the angle he entered her. He knew this would be more pleasurable for her and he wanted to make her cum repeatedly. When she pushed his head down he opened his mouth wider sucking as firmly as he could. His tongue worked her breast quickly groaning into he soft flesh. His free hand toyed with her other breast pinching her nipple lightly giving it soft tugs.

Her breathing quickened as his pace increased. She groaned as her body was adjusted. "Oh fuck," she moaned at the new position. Her hands clawed at his back as he fucked her deeper. The way his mouth worked on her chest drove her crazy in the way she liked. "Mmm Stephen...my pussy loves your dick," she gasped.

Stephen groaned arching his back so that his thrusts would hit her gspot for a few moments as he fucked her hard. Breaking his seal on nipple as she clawed his back and he groaned loudly in delight. "Not nearly as much as my dick loves your pussy. Best sex i have ever had!" He groaned so happy he had never felt anything like this before. His thrusts now hard and fast as he changed breast now sucking hard on the other.

She cried out in pleasure as he rammed her g-spot. "Uhhh yes yes mmmm that's my spot exactly," she told him. She managed a laugh. "Really? Ohhh best ever?" she questioned as her body jerked on the bed from the strength on his thrusts. "Mmm I can't believe--we-I can't believe we're--fucking--ri--right now."

He groaned loudly breaking his seal on her nipple walking to her kissing her passionately. He continued to rock into her the entire bed rocking as he entered her. He knew better then to continually pound that one spot so he began to change the angles he entered her. Breaking the kiss he panted looking into her eyes giving her nipple a light pinch. "Will you believe it when i fuck you all night long? "

Calena was panting softly, her chest rising and falling quickly. She kissed him back, moaning into his mouth as she eased her tongue inside, exploring the inside of his mouth. She made an annoyed noise when he pulled away from the kiss. She couldn't get enough from his taste. She quickly got over it from his pinch and his statement. She giggled and shook her head. "I'll believe it once you do it."

Her mocking gave him a renewed vigor he began bucking into her with as much passion as he could. Each thrust now hitting that special spot wanting to push her over the edge knowing he wanted to make her cum so many times tonight. His hand gripped her breast firmly taking her nipple into his mouth sucking hard. His teeth and tongue worked her nipple quickly wanting to taste every bit of her and soon he would.

Back
Top Bottom