Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man of the House Takes Control (Riven & SailingSam)

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth
Logan Savage sat in his office suite at the top of the Savage Industries home office building n New York City. The office was fairly simple; what one might expect from the President of a multi-billion dollar corporation. The three walls of the room were painted a neutral beige color with the fourth wall being comprised of nothing but window panels; all of which had their blinds drawn. The ceiling was a standard drop-tile ceiling and the floor was a grey, beige, and white peppered carpet. His desk was in the center of the room; large enough to comfortably sit three office workers and made of solid cherry wood. Plain white filing cabinets were scattered along all of the three solid walls while another two were on either side of the desk for easier access. In front of Logan's desk were three chairs; all three cherry wood just like his desk with black vinyl cushions. Several expensive paintings and sculptures decorated the room too - nicknacks that his father had left behind. Logan would eventually discard them, but he hadn't had time to look for a buyer just yet.

The young young twenty-four year old college graduate had inherited Savage Industries from his late father, whom Logan himself had killed - poisoned to protect his inherritence. Logan's father had fallen in love, you see, with his thirty-three year old personal secretary, Juliet Chattel. He was going to ask her to marry him and if that happened then Logan would have been at risk of his father changing his will. He would not stand for that, so he poisoned his father before he proposed.

While that left Logan the sole heir to his father's fortune, estate, and company, it did present certain complications. Juliet had already moved into the family estate, you see, along with her fifteen year old daughter, Faye Chattel. This left Logan as the man of the house with one gorgeous MILF and her budding beauty of a daughter. The sexual tension in that house was unbearable for Logan and he couldn't even escape it at work with Juliet now being HIS personal secretary. Of course, Logan had calculated a plan to remedy this situation. He would make both Juliet and Faye his, but he first would need to establish control of Juliet. He knew just how to do that.

"Juliet, would you come to my office, please," Logan spoke as he pressed the button on his office phone that would page Juliet's desk just outside of the office door. Logan had been waiting for this all week and he had left this morning completely open. He had no meetings or interviews. This morning was all about Juliet and making her understand her new position. Everything was in place. Nothing could go wrong.

The jacket of Logan's three-piece suit was hanging on the back of his office chair while he waited for Juliet to make her way to his office. She was always so prompt with her work.

Juliet Chattel rubbed her eyes. She hadn't slept a wink again. Just like every night for the past three months since Chris Savage had died. She had her theories though. Juliet figured Logan, Chris' son had outright murdered his father. Why? She hadn't figured that out yet. It perplexed her and kept her awake up until the wee hours of the morning as she wrote and pondered the circumstances. The doctors and the medical examiner had declared a sudden case of cardiac arrest, and had not found any traces of drugs, poison, or anything that could have possibly caused it. Which left the question open as to how could he have possibly been murdered? He was healthy and no foul play was suspected.

Juliet loved Logan. His personality was a get it done type just like his father's, but with more drive and determination to it. She didn't get out a 24 year old fresh out of college was almost unanimously selected by the board for the new CEO position. Chris had been grooming him, but to take over in a good 15 or 20 years. Not a month after he received his diploma. Logan has always been nice to her also. She had practically invaded his life when she and Faye moved in several months earlier. She loved living in the large mansion, and was glad Logan hadn't made them leave. When he buzzed her she responded quickly and with ease. "Be right there Mr. Savage." She replied and stood. Smoothing out her blouse and skirt, her 3 inch heels clicked along the floor as she quickly crossed the large expanse to the door of his office. That was the thing she didn't like. Chris had always kept open the blinds, opting for a bright and natural exposure. Logan could have care less and worked in a dim office that made Juliet feel as if she was in an interrogation room. Knocking briefly she entered and walked over to stand in front of him. "Yes Mr. Savage?"

Normally, Logan would have the guests in his office have a seat, but that would not be necessary today. Juliet wouldn't be sitting for very long even if she did opt to take a seat before being told to. What would be necessary is privacy, which is why Logan kept the blinds closed all of the time. He liked his privacy. The door to the office had even been modified since Logan had taken over and there was now a pressurized hinge on it that closed the door automatically behind the blonde secretary. No one could see them.

"I am going to be completely honest with you, Juliet," Logan started. he was always so informal with her; even at work. Why should he bother with formalities? The two of them lived together and while they wee not close, they had a decent relationship. Juliet used the pleasantries at work in the effort to show her professionalism, but Logan didn't mind what she called him. She'd even let 'Logan' slip just a few times around the office which she had immediately apologized for only to have Logan laugh it off. "Your work these past three months has been sloppy. I understand why, but I believe that I have been more than generous about your grieving period. You're going to have to step up your game if you want to continue working here."

"I don't want to fire you, Juliet," he continued before Juliet could react. "Let's talk about how you can improve your work so that I can justify your continued employment to the board. Do you have any thoughts on this?" As Logan spoke, he placed both of his hands on top of his desk and looked Juliet in those beautiful eyes. Damn she looked good in her work uniform, but Logan maintained a professional air of authority and kept his eyes on hers.

Juliet looked down at her white blouse. It wasn't tight on her body, but it wasn't loose either. Tucked into her dark blue skirt, she was wearing a pair of matching heels that day also. She looked back up when he began speaking. Confused as to why she have averted her attention to her clothing. She chose to sit without asking and looked at him. Juliet had a feeling this was going to be either an emotional talk, or just a business talk.

She hated when he used her name at work. It was unprofessional. He should understand that, yet he continued to do it. She allowed it at the house because it was away from the workplace. She didn't check him on it as she listened and her eyes widened with shock. "He's thinking about firing me?" She thought scared as a million other things ran through her head at once. "What about Faye? What about where they would live? How would she make money" She calmed down a bit and tuned back in.

She nodded and gulped as she got her turn to speak. She wanted to word this perfectly to show him she was ready to get back to it at 100%. How hadn't she been that way? She was a secretary for God's sake. "I just want to apologize sir. And that I will from here on out work and strive to be the best employee I can be." She looked at him and noticed his eyes wander her body as she finished speaking. She knew it was a rhetorical question. He already had an answer for her. What it was, she was about to find out.

Juliet was truly terrified.

A small smirk played at Logan's lips at the sight of Juliet struggling to understand what was happening. He, as she knew, had already decided what was going to happen here but there was no way that Juliet could have expected what he said next. It was entirely unprofessional, perverse on a number of levels, and in the end, it was Juliet's only choice. She was quite the intelligent woman. Surely, she would know that.

"Well as you know, Julliet, our board of directors here are not the most agreeable bunch. Things are changing around here and I can't go to bat for you on this one unless you can prove to me that you are capable of performing at work under certain conditions. I'm a successful young man and you're a very beautiful woman. I've been worried about dating these past three months because I know that I cannot bring a girl home. What would she think if she saw me living with a single woman as attractive as you? She would never truly trust me and that's no relationship. And when she found out that you're my secretary? I like you, Juliet, but I will not allow you to derail my entire life."

"You have two choices," Logan continued with that playful smirk upon his lips. "You can quit working here either by choice or force, leave my home, and let me get on with my life as a desirable bachelor or you can keep your job and your place in my home by accepting me as your Master. You will do what I want, when I want, where I want, and for how long that I want you to do it without question or hesitation or you will loose everything. The choice is yours."

Logan had thought correctly. There was no way in hell she expected him to say that. She was shocked to say the least. Stunned didn't even come close to touching how she felt on this.

The board of directors didn't know her or her name did they? They only cared about money and good business. No he had to be bluffing. He had to be trying to get her to fall into this.

She glared at him and spoke what she had just been thinking. In a clear voice she addressed him. "Surely you don't expect me to believe the board of directors cares or knows about secretaries or their names at that." She crossed her arms. "I call bullshit." She muttered then looked terrified at him and his face. His expression, it was one of truth and seriousness. "Y-You're telling the truth?" She stammered as her head began to spin. She couldn't leave the office. This was the only stable work experience she had ever had. She didn't want to become a slave either. Where the hell had that come from? She wondered. In the end though, after grumbling and mumbling to herself for about five minutes, Juliet looked up with a mix of fear, sadness, and anguish in her eyes. "Fine.... I'll be your slave." She muttered softly as she looked down at her feet.

Logan just smiled when Juliet accepted her new role, as he knew that she would. While Logan's own mother had ran out on him and his father when Logan was very young, Juliet was a much more devoted mother. Some nights it even seemed like her entire life revolved around Faye. It was this devotion that Logan took advantage of here. Surely, if it had only been Juliet, the woman would have angrily declined, but this wasn't just about her. No job meant no money and no money meant no rent. No rent meant no home, and no home meant that both Juliet and her budding daughter would both be without a roof over their heads. Logan knew well enough before he had even paged Juliet in here that she would accept her fate for the sake of her daughter.

"Well I am glad that you have come to terms with this so quickly," Logan stated in a still-professional tone despite what he had just made his secretary agree to. "Since I do not have any appointments today, your training will begin now. Get over here and get on yours knees." As Logan spoke those final words, he slid his rolling office chair away from his desk so that there would be room for Juliet to fit between her boss and the large wooden work space.

If there was any doubt in Juliet's mind that Logan was serious about this, the look on his face would quell that doubt. He was quite serious. Here, now, at work; this is where Juliet's training would begin and if she did not want to see her daughter thrown out into the streets then she didn't have a damn choice. Her life was no longer her own; it belonged to a man eight years younger than her - a man that had murdered his own father and paid off the medical examiners to keep her from taking his inheritance. It seemed that that was not enough for this power-hungry young business man. He was not going to stop at taking Juliet's future husband and wealth from her. He was going to take Juliet, herself, and in the very near future, he would take Faye as well.

Everything was falling into place so nicely. Well, for Logan it was, at least, and that's all that really mattered to him.

Juliet couldn't believe she had accepted and taken the offer given to her. But like Logan had said, she did it for Faye. She had to let Faye get an education and a roof over her head, and the easiest way to do that was to stay in Logan's graces. Her eyes widened with surprise as she shuffled her feet nervously as he pushed away from her desk. "Here? In the office?" She wondered to herself. This was why he had asked her three days ago to clear his meetings and calls all morning into all afternoon. He was going to train her, or abuse her. Anything he wanted to do could be done inside the confines of his soundproof office and they would never be disturbed.

She sat there for several seconds before finally gaining the courage to stand. Doing so, she walked with a mix of fear and trepidation over to behind his desk and faced the massive 24 year old executive. She slowly fell to her knees and looked at him nervously. Her eyes were level with his knees and the deep open space of the desk looked like it was about to be her new home for a while. Juliet knew what was coming. She would be asked to give him a blowjob. If there was something she hated about sex, it was putting her mouth onto a man's sweaty, smelly, sometimes revolting cock. She wrinkled her nose visibly and blushed as she composed herself and looked up at him silently.

Though Juliet might not have enjoyed the act of orally pleasing her new Master, she would be wishing that was all that he wanted by the time that he was through with her today. She wasn't on her knees because Logan was going to demand that she suck his cock. That was his plan for Faye - to make the fifteen year old girl his blowjob queen until she was old enough to take things to another level. No, Logan wasn't interested in Juliet wrapping her lips around his cock; not today at least. Juliet was kneeling so that Logan could usher in his new-found ownership of the sexy MILF by taking pleasure in humiliating her. After he had his foll of that is when the real fun would begin.

"You're blushing, Juliet," Logan teased with that smirk playing upon his lips. "Could it be that you've wanted this for as long as I have? Could it be that you're eager to get your hands on your new Master's cock? Do you want to taste it, Juliet, or do you want to feel it bottomed out inside of your wet pussy? How long has it been since you have been with a man, Juliet? My father was getting on in years. Surely he was not able to fulfill that part of your needs as a woman."

As Logan spoke down to Juliet in such a vulgar manner, his cock began to harden inside of the cashmere-blend pants of his expensive suit. By the time that he had finished, there was a notably sized tent in his lap right in front of the blonde secretary. The young man had wanted to bend Juliet over the kitchen table since he first got home from college and now that she was here ready to serve his every twisted desire, it was taking everything that Logan had to contain himself.

Juliet cursed herself silently. He wasn't going for just a blowjob, he was going to try and humiliate and embarrass her. If he had been going for a blowjob, he would have unzipped his pants and ordered her under the desk. No, this was a mental game.

Juliet sighed. What he said had been true. Like any good secretary or hot young female employee. She had employed a get rich scheme. She didn't feel bad about it because, like always, it was for Faye. She resented that now as he teased her. She would have to answer, or deal with Logan's fury. She looked nervously at him as her eyes danced around the room, not making direct contact with his as she spoke. "It's been 4 years." She admitted. Logan knew they had only been dating for two, and the last action she had was on a solo cruise where she hooked up once with an employee of the cruise line.

Juliet looked up at him with disgust shown on her face at the first set of questions. Deep down though, Juliet had fantasized once or twice. Who wouldn't have? Logan was a very attractive young man for his age. It was a wonder the women didn't swoon over him. She didn't want to give him a satisfactory answer, so she responded. "I've never wanted you, or your cock." She glared up at him as her knees shuffled nervously. "Hopefully he bought that" She thought to herself.

Her eyes rolled when she saw the tent appear in his pants. "So he gets off on humiliation and degrading people.... great." She sighed and looked at it more. That thing was pretty big. Her eyes didn't linger long however as she looked back at him.

Unfortunately for Juliet, Logan knew better than to think that she had not had at least one fantasy about him. He'd caught her glancing at him on a couple of occasions and while it was not a constant thing, he'd known that Juliet had checked him out on a few rare occasions. On the other hand, she was fortunate in that Logan was a man of mental domination and humiliation. He wasn't about to hit her for lying to him or anything. All that would accomplish is that he'd damage that beautiful face and he was looking forward to taking Juliet around town to show her off. Instead, he would use it as a launching point for another mental attack. That was more his style and it wouldn't take anything away from her physical appeal.

"Your blush betrays you, Juliet," Logan continued to tease her. "There has been a pink glow on your cheeks from the moment that you knelt there. Could it be that you want nothing more than to pull my cock out of my pants and wrap those pretty lips around it? You want this don't you? The idea of giving yourself to me to use whenever and however that I see fit excites you, doesn't it? Is this turning you on, Juliet?"

By now, Logan's cock had reached its full erection inside of his cashmere pants and his boxer-briefs strained to contain it. If Juliet thought it was big now, she should see it when it wasn't trapped inside of Logan's clothes!

Juliet shook her head and glared at him. All formalities aside, she spoke harshly to him. "Stop playing your fucking mind games Logan. I've been blushing because I'm nervous." She lied as she shifted again on her knees as the hard carpet floor was beginning to make it difficult to continue to kneel there. "I could care less about your stupid cock." She scoffed as she looked back at the tent and a brief cloud of lust crossed her eyes. Had it swollen even more. No it couldn't have. His talking to her like this was in fact turning Juliet on. She shook her head adamantly as she looked at him with the same glare. "No." She lied again. Juliet didn't want to give in that easily. Once she showed a single ounce of doubt or faltered for a single second, she knew Logan would take advantage of it.

Logan was watching Juliet very closely and the way that she kept glancing at his tent had not gone unnoticed. If Juliet wanted to play hard to get then Logan would let her. The longer that she resisted, the more fun that he would be able to have with her, anyway. He welcomed her stubborn resolve. Of course, Logan also knew that there was a time for teasing and a time for action. If Juliet was going to grow hostile in response to the teasing then Logan would just have to move onto the action.

"Touch it," Logan commanded in a firm tone. "It's right there waiting for you to touch it like you've wanted to do for months. What's holding you back, Juliet? Why are you so afraid now that it's right in front of you? Touch it. Touch your Master's cock."

Logan continued to watch Juliet through eager eyes. He'd been having fantasies about this moment for so long... This almost didn't seem real, but Logan knew that it was. He knew that he'd finally put Juliet under his thumb and this evening, when he left work before Juliet, he would live another fantasy of his with Faye. He always got home before Juliet did by a good two hours while she remained at the office to tie up loose ends and file away reports and documents.

Juliet was conflicted. Logan was right. It was right there, and she could just reach out and touch it. Yet that would mean she had given in. That she had succumbed to the temptation laid out to her. She looked at him, then back at his crotch. She couldn't believe he had noticed her in the first place. She had attempted, apparently unsuccessfully, to look at it once or twice. "What's holding me back is the fact of the matter I was presented this in a hostile environment." She continued to give him that glare. Hoping somehow that maybe her eyes could inflict damage upon him. Finally, she sighed and looked at him. "If I DO touch it... you won't coerce me into anything else at that moment will you?" She asked looking at him. Juliet realized even if he promised, it was more than likely going to be a lie. She would feel reassured as to the world of darkness she was about to step into.

"Perhaps you do not understand your position, Miss Chattel," Logan said rather coldly. "Let me remind you that your only two choices here are to either become my property or loose everything that you have worked to gain since starting at this company. This is not a negotiation and you do not get to make the rules. I told you to touch it and that is what I expect you to do. Since you want to ignore my order then you're going to beg it while you touch me. Touch your Master's cock and tell him how badly you want it."

The stern look on Logan's face would have certainly told Juliet how serious he was being. It seemed that he was not going to take the terms of her enslavement lightly and he wasn't afraid to pile on the punishment if she did not do as she was told or if she back-talked him. Worse still, he threatened her job again. If she lost that then it was all over. Logan surely would not give her a good reference, even though she would deserve one, and with this being the only stable job that she had held since Faye was born, she would never find another good job without references. This was really it. It was really happening. She would become a slave to Logan's deviant desires or Faye's life would be over before it started. A pretty and innocent girl like that wouldn't last long on the streets.

Juliet sighed. She knew by the tone of his voice that Logan wasn't even close to kidding. She also knew he would boot her out of the office and the mansion in a heart beat. She didn't want that. No, Faye wouldn't last long like that. Both he and Juliet knew that and the bastard was using it against her. She hesitantly reached up. She didn't want to do this. Her stomach was flipping and tumbling around in her. It was embarrassing, yet she knew Logan was going to get her to do this. With tears starting to form on the corners of her eyes, she found his fly and unzipped it. Reaching in, she found the fly to his boxers and gasped at the thickness. "Fuck he's huge" She thought silently to herself as she squirmed restlessly. Fishing it out of his pants she looked up at him. "How big is this?" She asked. Her face may have conveyed a sense of disgust, but inwardly her body was reacting differently. She cursed silently as she felt her nipples begin to harden and her face flush. Juliet felt a wetness between her legs that she had almost forgot about. Chris never pleasured her, and she had only sucked his cock once, so the amount of times she had become aroused in the past several years were slim to none.

Logan watched with great pleasure as Juliet hesitantly unzipped his pants and fished his impressive cock out of his boxer-briefs. It was a small victory, but it would come with a great reward when Logan so chose to take it. That moment was still a ways off, however, for Logan was far from finished playing mind games with Juliet. He wouldn't play with her body until he had his fill of her mind. That would be like skipping to the end of a good movie and missing all of the story. Where was the fun in that?

"I told you to beg," Logan said coldly through a wicked smirk. Oh, yes. Logan was not going to let Juliet get away with her previous rebellion. She may have complied with his original command, but he had given her another and he expected that to be obeyed as well. If he was not stern with her, if he allowed her to get away with disobedience without any punishment, then how could he expect her to truly serve him? "Tell your Master how much you want his cock. Tell me how long that you've waited to hold it in your hands. Beg me to let you suck it dry. Beg for me to drive it into your womb and fill you with my seed. Beg for me to fulfill every nasty thought that you've ever had about me."

The young business executive did not answer Juliet's question regarding the size of his cock, but it was right there in her hands. It had to be every bit of eight or nine inches in length. Logan dwarfed his father, as well as most other men, and he knew it.

Juliet looked up at him and groaned. She was hoping he'd forget about the begging. She would rather choke on her own vomit than compliment and beg for his cock. Though if it meant her keeping her job, and Faye's life intact, she would do it. Sighing as she began to stroke him she looked up and let out a moan as she licked her lips. "Please master, i need your cock buried in my hot and wet cunt. Only you could possibly fill me up and satisfy me. I need you to stuff my mouth and cum down my throat. I've been waiting so long for this moment master. Please." She begged and looked at him. She quickly looked down and coughed as she wanted to puke with what she had just been forced to say. She looked back at him with a forced smile as she gripped his cock firmly and sped up a bit.

A soft, barely audible sigh of pleasure escaped Logan's lips when Juliet began to stroke him. Logan hadn't been with a woman since he had gotten home and he was too proud and spoiled by his popularity in college to take care of himself. Juliet was going to be the target of several months of pent-up lust. Of course, maybe that was a good thing. It had been years since she had been with anyone either, though she probably wasn't above pleasuring herself when the need was too much.

"I knew that you were a dirty fucking slut," Logan teased again a he watched Juliet stroke his large cock. A large bead of precum formed at the tip in reaction to all of this attention as the blonde MILF sped up her strokes. "Which do you want more, Juliet? Do you want to taste me and such every drop of cum out of my body like the little cum-slut that I know you are or do you want me to bury my dick in your sopping cunt and pump you full of seed? Or maybe you'd like me to stuff that ass of yours..."

"Which will it be, Juliet? You have five seconds to decide. If you do not, then I will." As Logan finished speaking, his eyes were fixed on Juliet's. The wheels in his head were clearly turning. If Logan was left to decide, Juliet would surely not like it. The blonde secretary would be much better off if she chose for herself. Anyone could have seen that with just one quick look in the young executive's eyes.

Juliet looked up and her eyes widened seeing the pre-cum. "He must be pent up too." She thought to herself as she stopped stroking as she thought it over. She had to come to a quick and immediate decision on her choice, but was embarrassed as she shouted it out. "I want you to fuck my pussy master!" She blushed and looked down nervously. Even without having been with someone in a little under four years, Juliet had plenty of chances, every day really, to release sexual frustration. Yet somehow, the MILF hadn't had an orgasm in four years also. Simply put, she was sexually frustrated. She didn't know why she had starved herself like that, but she had. She smiled slightly up at him. Juliet had resigned herself to the fact a good attitude made all the difference in the world here.

Logan's brow quirked at how excited that Juliet seemed to have become with her new position. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, of course, but it was a little shocking to say the least. A minute ago she was denying everything; right down to the obvious glances that she had been stealing of her new boss in their home life. Now she seemed almost enthusiastic about this whole ordeal. Logan honestly didn't care one way or the other, though. The end result would be the same no matter what - Juliet was his to do with as he pleased, after all. It wouldn't have mattered if she resisted and fought with him all morning or if she rolled over and spread her legs for him like a good little bitch. The latter made things easier, though.

"Well aren't you eager all of a sudden," Logan mused aloud to no one in particular. His right hand moved to rest on top of Juliet's head as he grabbed a handful of her soft blonde hair and began to gently guide her toward his cock. "Your change of heart is good, but you'd better make sure that my cock is good and wet before we go doing anything like that. Open wide, Juliet."

Fortunately for Juliet, Logan truly did merely intend to use her mouth as a means to get himself good and slick. If she hadn't been with a man for as long as she had said then it might very well be needed for both of their comfort. Mother or not, the female body was an amazing thing and Juliet could have very well shrunken down in size if she she didn't use any toys that were too big to be real. If Logan wasn't good and wet, it could very well be an uncomfortable entrance.

Juliet was glad her facade had seemingly worked, but she wondered as he grabbed her hair how much she meant and how much she hated him for what he was doing. She wanted to yell and scream at the top of her lungs, but the soundproof walls likely meant no one would hear her. She wanted to resist and possibly even bite on his cock when he would guide it down her throat, but she knew that she wouldn't. Her position was that of being cornered. Check mate. It was sad that she had allowed him to take control like that. What would have stopped her from originally getting up and running out of the office? Right, lack of proof and her love for her daughter.

She was glad he seemed considerate in not wanting to hurt her terribly. That was a little comforting at least. Yet the manner in which she was required to do it was a little revolting. Juliet never really liked sucking cock. It was an odd taste, and felt odd in her mouth and throat. She hoped he was gentle with her, because she didn't know how well this was about to go. it had been even longer since she sucked a cock. Lord, she didn't even know when.

Hesitantly she bent down, his hands still in her hair, and licked the bulbous and throbbing head. She gave it a couple more licks before slowly lowering her mouth onto it and past the head. Juliet struggled slightly to get it down her throat, stopping every inch to catch a small breath before it continued down her warm and wet throat. It made slurping noises as a combination of her tongue, spit, and saliva mixed with the thick object. It wasn't all that bad. At least she was going at her own pace.

Finally, with a bit of effort and dealing with a brief gag reflex, she felt her nose hit his pubic hair. She looked up with a questioning look, wondering if she had done a good enough job for Logan. She couldn't begin to imagine the discomfort he could cause with his cock down her throat if she hadn't done a good job.

To say that Logan did not seem to want to truly hurt Juliet was a bit of an understatement. The truth of the matter was that while he had originally disliked her and he detested the thought that she had almost taken his inheritance from him, Logan had come to care a great deal for Juliet. It was unavoidable, really. They did live together, after all, and had been living together for almost seven months; they were even both single for the past three of those seven. They were both attractive and successful, so it was only natural that certain desires and feelings would emerge. Did Logan love her? No, but he did care. He wouldn't intentionally hurt her and, while we're being honest, he wouldn't have thrown Juliet or Faye out of the house even if Juliet had stormed from his office.

It was a good thing that Juliet did not know that, because Logan was in heaven right now. After moths of being deprived of sex and longing to feel either set of Juliet's lips wrap around his impressive cock, it was finally happening. His erect manhood throbbed eagerly as Juliet licked it and took it into her mouth. A deep sigh of satisfaction escaped his lips as the blonde forced herself to take more and more of him into her warm maw. Once he had hit the back of Juliet's throat, Logan released his hold on the blonde woman's flaxen locks and allowed her to move at her own pace. Precum steadily leaked from his cock through the whole process, adding to the fluids that Juliet was applying to his manhood so that he would be nice and slick for a comfortable entry.

Fortunately for Juliet, a closer inspection would reveal that the pubic hair that she thought that her nose ad hit was really just a few loose strand of thread in his pants. Logan, himself, was completely bare down there - a fresh wax that he had gotten in preparation for this very day. he wanted to be at his best for his new slave. It was yet another courtesy that he would never openly reveal to his new living sex doll.

As much as Logan was enjoying this, it was not what Juliet had said that she wanted. Logan had given her a choice and he had chosen that her new Master fuck her pussy. Logan might have been an evil and deviant man, but he was a man of his word, if nothing else. He allowed Juliet to choose and he would honor that choice now that he was good and wet. "That's good, Juliet, you've made your Master very happy," Logan said through heavy breath. "You may stand now. Playtime is over."

Juliet kept sucking for a bit while she tried to get Logan nice and wet. Upon closer and further inspection to his crotch, she was delighted to discover he was shaven. In the past, when men had forced or asked for blowjobs, the least favorite past of it would be when Juliet's nose would touch the prickly, hard pubic hair. That's why she kept hers trimmed too. She was a little happy that she was doing an okay job on his cock too. Juliet feared if she hadn't, then Logan would have hurt her. That's the last thing she wanted. When he told her to stand, she slide her mouth off of his cock with a loud slurp and slowly stood in front of him silently. She knew he was going to fuck her yes. And she was once again grateful for him letting her lubricate his cock, even if it was with her own mouth. She looked nervously at him before she softly spoke. "I'm scared it'll hurt like hell."

Back
Top Bottom