Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A variety of roleplay ideas (looking for female partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(If you find a roleplay below that you are interested in just send me a PM. I'm especially looking to develop ideas that are new but will accept request for any of the other ideas. I do not do threads and I don't check this post unless I make an update. The ideas are not cast in stone and I am always open to discussion about plots and characters. Hopefully you have already read my profile. I do have more ideas and they will be added as I get them written down.)

Click here for the f-list.

Grief Therapy *** New ***
I don't do incest role plays and this is about as close as I will get to that. It involves a niece by marriage. John's wife died a couple months back of natural causes. Something that clearly he didn't have anything to do with. Besides he and his wife were deeply in love. She was so beautiful that people often thought she was some kind of super model although she never did any modeling in her life, except for John. His wife's family has been worried about him, not financially because he is a very wealthy man but because they know he misses his wife and probably isn't taking care of himself. As soon as school is out for the summer the wife's niece is sent to spend the summer with John. They assume she will be cooking, cleaning and be there when he needs some one to talk to. The niece looks just like his departed wife, except she is only sixteen or seventeen. The niece even has the same first name as his wife. It isn't too long after she arrives that the nice accidentally leaves the bedroom or bathroom door open while she is changing. With her back to the door she looks so much like John's wife that he believes he is dreaming of his wife. That encounter leads to the consensual loss of the young girls virginity. Maybe her parents are so strict that back home she isn't even allowed to go on dates but from the very first day with her uncle it is like they are dating. They go out to dinner together and take long walks. Maybe she is just curious because some of her friends talk about having sex. Either way she gets to experience a relationship with a man and it also seems to help John deal with his grief. The relationship quickly becomes romantic and they have the whole summer to nurture it. The niece is soon sleeping with John in his bed every night. Of course nobody in the family knows what is going on that summer because if they come to visit the niece stays in the guest room. There is just one catch, something they don't even talk about. At the end of the summer the niece will return home to go to school and home is more then a thousand miles away. Will their relationship survive?

Post Apocalyptic Survivors *** New ***
They said the fallout shelter in John Hartman's backyard was a waste of time and money. There probably would never be any need for it. Besides it looked like it was to small to stay in for the extended period of time that would be necessary for any contamination to dissipate. Still the family next door told their pie-eyed teen daughter that if anything were to happen they would all meet in the fallout shelter. One day the unthinkable happened. It may have been started by terrorist or a rogue government that got their hands on some nuclear weapons. The problem quick escalated when the nuclear powers got involved and they sent up every missile they had. With more then enough weapons to wipe out the earth the bombs where falling everywhere. As the sirens started blaring, John went to his fallout shelter and waited to see if anyone else would get there before he had to seal the doors. He had seen the man and woman next door leave earlier and wondered if their daughter was still at home. She will learn that the fallout shelter that everybody has made fun of is only the entrance to an underground network where a select group of survivors will be the only chance for man to once again inhabit and populate the earth.

Swamp Girl and an Older Tourist *** New ***
An older man, visiting the gulf coast in Alabama meets a young girl working at a pizza shop or souvenir store. The local boys usually make fun of the petite young girl with small breasts and long slender legs. They call her gator bate because she lives in the swamp and is so tiny. After talking for about an hour the girl agrees to show the stranger around the area after she gets off work. Later she takes him to a hidden beach that nobody else ever goes to. She doesn't tell him that her parents own the land. The girl ends up loosing her virginity at that beach. Sometime later John learns that according to swamp custom he has claimed her and she can't leave him or she will be caste out.

Cat Girl Meets an Older Man
There must be a story here some where. Often the basic idea for a story comes from something in real life. Of course the story involves embellishment but this one probably wouldn't take as much imagination to develop in to a roleplay. A couple months ago I was at a gig in another city. They put me up in a hotel for a couple days. The hotel was across the street from a Comic-Con convention. Saturday night I finished my set at 10:00pm and went to the hotel bar to get something to eat and have a beer. There were three open bar stools and I sat on the one in the middle. After I ordered a cheeseburger and beer a woman sat down on the stool to my left. She was probably just a couple years younger then me. One thing I noticed right away was her bleach blonde hair. I can't say that I am particular to blondes or women with big breasts or fat bottoms. To me it's a woman's over all appearance that makes her sexy. If everything works together then it is a real turn on. Unfortunately blonde was not a good color for this woman. As a brunette or redhead she would have been a knock out. Any way, we started talking and she told me that she came in there to have a drink while she waited for her daughter who was attending the Comic-Con. The woman was flirtatious, but as I said she just didn't do it for me. She was also flirting with a young twenty something to her left. A little later as I was finishing my meal she said she and the young man were going to go to another bar and wanted to know if I wanted to join them. I really wasn't interested and politely declined. Besides the young twenty something seemed a little desperate (hope it worked out for him). About fifteen or twenty minutes after the woman and young man left, a young woman came in and sat on the bar stool to my right. She was very slender with long brown hair and was wearing tight jeans and a T-shirt with a picture of a cat on it. However, she was also wearing black cat ears, a long black cat tail and multi-colored furry leggings. I'm not in to furies but this one definitely had everything working together. She ordered a Corona and showed the bartender her ID. After he made a comment about her twenty first birthday, I knew she had recently turned old enough to drink. It also came out that she was from a small town about an hour and a half away. A town I am very familiar with because I have played there and have several friends that live there. That got the conversation started and it didn't take long before she said she came in to meet her mother. We determined it was her mother who was in the bar a few minutes ago and left to go to another bar. The young woman just kind of shrugged it off and we kept talking when she wasn't hooping. Did I mention that she had a multi-colored led hula hoop. She was really quite good with it too. Anyway the longer we talked the more flirtatious the conversation seem to get. When I asked about her outfit, she said she wasn't a furry but that she liked cats so that is what she was wearing for Comic-Con. She also kept saying that she didn't have a daddy complex but she really liked older men (like a two by four over the head. Hello). Unfortunately by the time the hotel bar closed she was a few sheets to the wind. I walked her to her room but nothing happened. Guess I'm getting to old because there is no way I'm going to take advantage of a drunk even if she is making advances. At least not the first time we meet. (Yes I know her name and I know how to contact her. Maybe next time I'm down that way.)

Road Trip with an Older Musician
This story can have several variations. John is a successful older musician that travels frequently to gigs in other parts of the country. He usually travels in a forty-four foot motor home that has all the conveniences of home, including a master bedroom and private bathroom. He either meets a hitchhiker or a runaway hippie girl who thinks it would be so cool to travel with a musician. Maybe he finds a school girl who is stranded at a truck stop or rest area and needs a ride but she finds out he has no intentions of taking her home. Then again she may be a neighbor that he has been giving lessons to. She has learned to play the guitar so well that her parents agree to let her join John for his summer tour. What the parents don't know is that John and their daughter have more then a musical interest in each other. Then again she could be a combination of any of them. Companion 1 Companion 2

Farm Girl Slave
This story is about a 16 to 18 year old girl that has been chained to a stake in a barn all her life. When her father finally takes her out of the barn he offers her as a slave as an incentive to persuade Mr. Hartman to buy a horse. In the beginning, although Mr. Hartman treats the young slave with indifference, he is still much better to her then her father ever was. The slave girl learns many new things from Mr. Hartman, including sex. This can be a romantic story with the slave girl falling for Mr. Hartman who eventually finds himself falling for her. There will be some other plots and twists as this story progresses.

Naive Amish Girl
This story was developed about 2001, well before the series Breaking Amish. An innocent and naive Amish girl who was betrothed when she was very young has reached the age of marriage. Before she can get married to the young man though she learns about love and sex from an outsider. She is so naive in the beginning that she doesn't even realize what they are doing is forbidden. Gradually they fall in love and eventually they will get caught but the story shouldn't end there.

Kidnapped for Submissive Training
A sixteen or seventeen year old girl is drugged, kidnapped and stripped of her clothing. She wakes up on a mattress in a small room with no apparent doors or windows. A metal shock collar has been placed around her neck. John has also been drugged, kidnapped and stripped of his clothing as well. A small ear piece has been implanted in his ear so that the captures can give him instructions on how they want him to abuse and train her. What the kidnappers might not be expecting is that John and the young girl will slowly start falling for each other. This story might be a little heavy on the sex in the beginning. Once they are free of the room though, they will probably have a secret romance which may be difficult to maintain and they may go through periods of time when they can't be together at all.

The Stranger on the Beach
John has just arrived at a resort he owns and while in the process of checking in to his private beach villa he notices a beautiful young woman checking in to the resort with her parents and younger brother. He assumes the young woman is 18 and invites her to join him at a secluded private beach while he does some nature photography. While they are at the beach he talks the girl into posing for him, even convincing her to remove her swimsuit. They have a fun day at the beach and the sixteen or seventeen year old looses her virginity. It isn't until later that evening or even the next day that John finds out how old she really is. By then though it is to late because they are becoming more romantically involved. There could be some very interesting plot twists with this one. Maybe even a fake marriage that isn't as fake as the two of them thought.

The Christmas Secret
This is a fun seasonal story. Although John has never been married he does have a daughter. The daughter is in high school and knows that one of her father and one of her friends have secretly admired each other. The daughter asks the friend to play Santa's helper this year then secretly switches the normal helper costume for one that is more sexy. John becomes so aroused by the sixteen or seventeen (I suppose she could also have just turned eighteen) outfit that after the party he takes her to his room to change. A secret romance ensues as the two of them try to keep their affair quiet. A variation on this can be played other times of the year where the girl comes over to the Hartman house expecting a party. Except the party really isn't at John's house but he talks her into modeling a new line of sexy women's clothing for him which leads to other things happening. After that they try to keep their love affair a secret, especially from her parents and John's daughter.

The Virgin Learns a Lesson
This is another story where John, though never married, has a daughter in high school. Most of the girls her age are already having sex except for one of her friends. The virgin is very condescending toward the other girls because they are having sex before marriage. To teach the girl a lesson John's daughter invites her virgin friend over on John's poker night. John and his poker buddies have a very good time with the girl as they take her virginity in every way possible. Afterwards John continues to train her to be a good little submissive. The two of them may eventually fall for each other but only after she successfully becomes the submissive John has always been looking for.

I would be up for the Stranger on the Beach of Kidnapped for Submissive Training. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom