Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Sub F (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
Good afternoon. Today's request is for something a bit more seedy than my typical requests. I had an idea for a master/sub relationship, and I'm hoping someone out there is willing to oblige. The idea is as follows:

The best friend of a wealthy man has been secretly dealing drugs and whores for years behind everyone's back. He's got himself a little empire that nobody knows about. Everyone thinks he's just this upstanding member of society. He started small in college but has since pretty much taken over control of the city's drug and prostitution business. What his best friend also doesn't know is that he's been dealing drugs to his young daughter for years. It started when she was 13 and wanted to buy some harmless pot. But now at 16 she's started dabbling in some harder stuff. And as she grew older she's also become more dependent on her father's best friend, becoming his precious little pet, looking to him for delicious "treats".

If you're interested please PM me and we can sort out the details. I'm only looking to do this over YIM, so if you don't use YIM don't bother.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom