Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bitten rp (M wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little.Red

Meteorite
Hello yall

Simple and to the point today.
Im looking for a changeling/werewolf rp, however you wish the pairings to be.

changeling x changeling
human x changeling
werewolf x human
werewolf x werewolf
werewolf x changeling

(changeling is can control their shifting any day besides the full moon)
(werewolf is not able to change at will, only changes at the full moon)

Looking to base it off of Bitten or the Linger series if your interested in changeling.

Post length 3-4 paragraphs
Would love to be able to collaborate on a plot, looking for this to be mostly plot based with light smut here and there.

Pm me or reply here, either way
Do as you wish

It depends how much I need to be aware of the Bitten and Linger plot lines you mention. At the moment it's at zero but I have some experience of similar sounding ideas.
Two singleton changelings, living separately near a small town appeals to me. As humans they each have a house. We could discuss and play out how they meet, get closer and discover each other's secret while becoming aware of some threat to themselves and the people of the town.
I can play here, email, YIM or AIM.

Sounds like a good start.
No you don't need to be on the up and up of bitten or linger. Just a reference for those who may know.

So idea for plot, throwing it out there.
Two singleton changelings, living separately near a small town appeals to me. As humans they each have a house. I feel that maybe someone is coming after them, someone who wishes to study them or harvest them for their restorative powers.

-A

fyi I icon is super disturbing lol

Little.Red said:
Sounds like a good start.
No you don't need to be on the up and up of bitten or linger. Just a reference for those who may know.

So idea for plot, throwing it out there.
Two singleton changelings, living separately near a small town appeals to me. As humans they each have a house. I feel that maybe someone is coming after them, someone who wishes to study them or harvest them for their restorative powers.

-A

[/quote]
Icon? A compliment .......... I think.
Perhaps a Wolf-finder a la witch hunts but modern day so taking advantage of a pharmaceutical company job to further his/her sworn quest.
She wolf could be a doctor? The dog might be a teacher or a [clicheed?] bookshop owner. They both have old Lupine money though so are easily mobile.

Little.Red said:
Would you mind sending me a sample of your writing before we continue on.
I'll make a couple of paragraphs which may or may not usable in some way as a starting or to present more ideas from me. Give me about 30 minutes.

Swagger said:
Little.Red said:
I'll make a couple of paragraphs which may or may not usable in some way as a starting or to present more ideas from me. Give me about 30 minutes.
[/quote]
David Rogan slid the cash register closed. Healthy takings for a weekday, especially in a small town in a time when books weren't the first choice in many homes. He ambled towards the door, ready to close up. As he reached for the old fashioned sign she appeared at the other side of the door signalling 'two minutes' or 'peace' with her left hand. He grinned and opened the brass handled door, ''Your subscription, Dr?'' Her nod was redundant as he pulled the magazine, tight wrapped, from under the counter, offering a jar of cola lollipops for her choosing. Grins between them, recently a familiar exchange but silent apart from single syllable pleasantries. Heels clacked, the bell dinged.
Five minutes later, Rogan was driving past the town population sign vaguely aware of the red pickup in front, her car he knew. He beeped as he passed her turning up the right fork. Two minutes later he signaled to an empty road and bore left to his bungalow, built on on the flat land above the lakeside.

Hey just wanted to let you know I picked up a roleplay with a person I contacted earlier and thats all I have time for right now. Ill let you know when I get more time and can pick up another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom