Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strictly M// (Be submissive for me?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlit Eyes

Meteorite
So after debating and debating I decided to put up a quick request. I’m beginning to crave m// pairings over mxf and f//.

Of late, I have been craving to take the more dominant role. Been fighting it for a while... I've role played a few and...really it doesn't matter to me which I am. I just love the story and the smut all the same no matter which side it's from. That said - I can't do straight non-con. The crying and whining and brutality just isn't what I'm going for.

I am very easy going. You can post a paragraph or six and I will keep up with you. I only role play over private messages and threads.
This is IMPORTANT: Let me know what you want when you message me. If I get a line of ‘hey wanna do this role play’ I might just delete the message. I’m not mean and I love talking to my partners…but if you don’t give me anything to go off of there’s nothing I can do.

My Kinks – It’s a general list, so it’s the same on both threads. Feel free to ask any questions.

Jumping straight to plots: There is now only one plot because it is the one I'm craving specifically.
Contact me about pairings with your wants and ideas and we'll whip something up.

Fandoms:
Suits / major craving: Harvey/Mike. It's a curse.
- I came across a tumblr prompt where Harvey gained the ability to control Mike's orgasms psychically. I need to try this.
- More plots. Just ask about them.

Originals:
Brothers
Best Friends
Neighbors
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employee
-/literally any other modern/fantasy pairing you can thing of.

Disney: I have plots for the following:
Beauty and the Beast
Cinderella
Tangled-inspired
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
The Little Mermaid
Wizard of Oz (counting it in this section)
^ let me know if you’re interested/what exactly you want out of it and I’ll throw some stuff at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom