Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarra

Super-Earth
Coming back from a bit of an Hiatus and I have a few ideas. However, I don't want that many rp's because I plan on pushing my ability to write and I don't want to get overwhelmed with too many. I would also like to say that this is not first come first serve. I'll only do an rp with you if we mesh well together.

A few rules first:

1. No one liners. (I do understand a few, but I am starting to try and push my writing abilities. That being said, it would be hard to do if I get one liners to work with. If I do get one liners, I'll give one liner's back. If they persist, I'll lose interest and quit the rp.)

2. Decent spelling and grammar. (I'm not a nazi, but I do tend to lose interest if I can't understand what I'm reading.)

Brief off list: No torture, scat, water sports, bestiality, vore, gore, unbirthing, rape

On list: Anything else pretty much goes. If you aren't sure about something ask. A much more detailed one is in my sig and it is updated. Everything in the no section is an absolute. Everything in the maybe, ask about. Everything else is a go ^_^.

Something I'm really craving to do is this:

Our characters can be dating, married, whatever you want. Or they could even just be housemates if you prefer. Anyways, both have an interest in BDSM and pet play. Your character is way more experienced with it however and even has gear that he has well hidden. (Possibly a secret room that no one but him knows about)

My character isn't as knowledgeable about it, but she does know a bit. Desperate one night, she ties herself up and plays with herself, only to realize afterwards she tied herself up too good and can't undo the knots.

I do not want him/maybe her to be abusive.

((I would have to really be convinced to do FxF though.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom