Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Fairy Tales (New ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemmy

Planetoid
Hello hello!

For my original request forum go here. Also, please check out my f-list. (It's in my signature)

This is a more specific thread focusing of fairy tales, twisted into something sexier, longer and more interesting from well known tales to more obscure ones. It's a work in progress but I have plenty of ideas.

RED MEANS CRAVING

Red Riding Hood
Everyone knows the tale of Red riding hood, however my idea is more unique. Little Red is a lovely girl with a fiancé and a decent life ahead of her. She goes to grandmas house even though her fiancé says no and on the way meets a tall, dark handsome man. They part and she goes on her way. She returns and finds him again and she ends up returning to the village late and ends up getting locked up in the house by her fiancé. Suddenly Wolves attack and her fiancé leaves her alone...

The Peasant's Clever Daughter
A lesser known story but equally as good. Here's the whole story

All Fur
Another lesser known Grimm's fairy tale. A king has the most beautiful wife in the land and she falls ill and makes him promise her that he will marry someone as beautiful as her. He's grief stricken and falls in love with his daughter who is a splitting image of the queen. She demands a fur dress of every color in order for him to marry her and he finds one. She covers herself in the furs and runs away to a faraway land. She's given the name All Fur and works in the kitchen's castle, disguising herself in the furs, however every night the king throws a party and she puts on one of the dresses and dances with the king before going off, covering herself in the furs and serves him soup. She always leaves a small trinket in the soup. Eventually the king discovers who she is and they marry.

Brother and Sister
This story is about 2 sibling who run away from home and come across 3 streams. The first one will turn you into a vicious beast if you drink. The second will turn you into a wolf. The third will turn you into a stag. The brother drinks from the third and turns into a deer. Long story short, the deer ends up leading the king and his huntsman to the girl and they fall in love.
I don't do incest but I think there's a lot of ways to go with this.

Alice in Wonderland
I've always loved this story. Maybe our Alice ventures into a world where the Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit have human forms, or where the hatter develops different potions to play with. Perhaps Alice has a romantic encounter with one of the characters, there are soooo many ways to go with this one.

Beauty and the Beast
This one will be a bit more open. What kind of beast? A shapeshifter? Demon? Or a simple beast? Was Belle willing or kidnapped? And what happens behind closed doors?

The Little Mermaid
I really haven't played a mermaid before, however it sounds like an interesting experience. Maybe when Ariel rescues prince Eric, there's a little smut there. Or perhaps when she gets her legs, naive to the ways of the world.

Heres a list of other tales to twist
Snow White
Rupunzel
Cinderella
Hansel and Gretel

Original tales
While Grimm's fairy tales are fun to base things off of, perhaps you'd like to come up with something original, using elements of fantasy, magic and kingdoms. I can think of a few pairings that work here.

PeasantxPrincess
Prince/KingxPeasant
King/PrincexAssassin
AssassinxPrincess/Queen
GuardxQueen/Princess
PrincexPrincess
BeastxTraveler
Warrior/KnightxPrincess
TribesmanxTraveler/Wanderer/Princess

That's all I currently have. But input is always nice.

I prefer rping via Skype, yahoo messenger or PMs. Both my yahoo and Skype are Nemesisthepirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom