Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moon's many cravings (Updated 11/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, this is my thread for my cravings as various as they are. My regular search is here. Right now I'm looking for something quick, mostly smutty to blow off some steam and kick my muse back into shape. I'm open to trying some FxF or Futa x F, I'd prefer playing submissive in either case, and female against futa.

Breeding

I'd love to have a roleplay around this. From having a way for a human/elf to breed with animals, or simply going with monsters, anthros/furries, and aliens or demons I'd love it all.

The school's slut

Okay, it isn't much of a plot as an idea. There's a girl chosen from the incoming students for the year at highschool, year doesn't matter (15+ on age), who is to be the school's slut. She could be chosen willingly or not, but her main focus is to be in a certain room of the school, available to any of the students or faculty who need a quick fuck.

Office plots

I can play secretary, intern, employee against near any member in an office, possibly to be shared around as the slut? Maybe an intern that will do anything to be hired as full time. A new hire that finds out that the job is quite different from what she applied for. Uniforms, ties, suits, fucking in a cubical or over a desk. Oral from under a desk. This is one of few that I'm open to FxF or Futas.

Alice in Wonderland-Really craving this!!

Okay, quite odd craving. I want to do something based on Alice in Wonderland, instead of Alice or Alex falling down the rabbit hole, what if a being of Underland found himself/herself in our world? I'd prefer a more modern setting, or future, just to have the culture shock on the poor guy/gal. I'd like to play either the daughter of the Cheshire Cat (Would be a neko) or an apprentice to the Mad Hatter. Character names for Underland would be taken from Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. (In this plot at least)

Or we could do the usual, Alice falls into Wonderland/Underland. Either way, could be fun.

Father/Daughter Really craving!

Probably overdone but I'd love this. Could be noncon or not. Maybe he even shares her with his friends or coworkers at the office.

Tentacles

Yup, I want them. Either as an element of something more or just on their own.

Bestiality

Please? I love canines, felines, and horses. Could work as an intern at a zoo that's locked in after hours with the animals? She's to offer some 'stress relief' for them. Or just as an added element to a RP.

Gangbang

Oh please? I would love 3+ on one girl.

Public scenes

Be it sex in a locker room, office, or on the bus. I'd love to try anything where there could be people watching. Could be con or non-con, leaning more to noncon myself. Really wanting this right now.

Dragons

Anthros or beasts, I want to have my character fucked by them.

Picture plots

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Characters

I have several characters that I could use. If you like any of them, just let me know and I could work her in.
Mica
Thia (I can see her on an adventure and either being captured, or runs across some lustful monsters.)
Genesis
Mira (She's a sky pirate captain. Plenty to have fun with there.)

I will RP on PMs, Aim, Skype, and email.
Right now email is my easiest contact. shadowreaper111@gmail.com I do ask that the title of the email be safe for work as I access my email at work.

RE: Moon's many cravings (Updated 6/24) A trip to Wonderland maybe?

Bump

Really craving something where I can play a centaur. Please... anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom