Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chemical Affair (Raziel and ChrisGabriel)

Raziel99

Pulsar
Alex was a young man, 25, living alone at his house. A college student but a little behind in his studies because of his past. His mother died in childbirth, his father died when he was graduating high school. The money and the house was left to him, and no other family. To keep it though, he had to work, which left less work for the college work he needed to do for his degree. It would be a good life once he got it, it just was a hairs width out of grasp.

Alex was a student of chemistry, and he already had a good grasp on the material due to teaching himself the inns and outs of chemical makeups, already making chemicals in hiding in his home. It was just a matter of getting that piece of paper that said he knew what he was doing. That was the hard part, and expensive given house payments and working. But this would be his last year before his bachelor’s degree, thankfully.

It was early morning on a Friday, a rare easy day for him with no school or work. He could possibly do some exercises or study, but it was a lazy day, after all. It was a nice suburb, living in a two-story house with basement. He stepped outside in a blue robe, messy brown hair and green eyes looking around the world outside before stepping out, grabbing the newspaper and going back inside. Breakfast sounded good right about then for him.

"Hi Alex!" waved at him a tall redheaded MILF in running clothes streaking along the pavement with her German Shepherd. The next neighbor Christina was a stay at home wife, but even with a daughter who just went to college she was sporty enough to leave young men in the dust. Of course, even in a close knit community like theirs, Alex was in a whole different generation than her. Unlucky for him, her daughter the more voluptuous Gabriella was almost seven year younger than him. Not that the girl was overly interested in the older man, but still, the coming weekend they had a pre-organized study session, seeing as the girl wanted to start in the same college he was finishing.

As everybody knew, the two redhead lived almost alone, with only the German shepherd called Thor protecting them. The man of the family faded out of their life, leaving just a monthly stipend. What only the closest friends - thus her departed neighbors and Alex's parents - of Christine knew was that the tall and lean muscled redhead was once almost chosen into the Olympic pentathlonist group. Having an athletic background, she still was nimble enough to keep up with the high-school cheerleader group that her daughter was part of too before the end of the school year.

Of course Alex was not alone in staring after the woman, or even the only one who was fantasizing about her daughter occasionally.

Alex hadn’t noticed the woman passing by until she called and waved at him, and he managed a smile and wave, although he blushed slightly as he tried not to watch how her body swayed in the tight running clothes. “Morning, Christina.” He called back, sliding the newspaper under his arm. “It seems like a good day today, doesn’t it? Considering grilling tonight. You’re welcome over if you want company to talk with.” He nodded his head to the woman, waving again before walking inside.

He moved to the kitchen, taking time to cook eggs and sausage, a good protein breakfast. He decided to work out afterall this morning. Having that woman chance over that evening, maybe her daughter as well, it would be a good idea to at least work out some, get a touch of tone in him, not that he wasn’t already toned. His work was physical, so a good workout helped it out.

He found himself in his workout room, who’s window faced Christina’s house. He had changed into loose shorts and little else, prepared to sweat. After a few exercises, he climbed up onto a chin bar, flipping over and hooking it with his knees before starting aerial crunches, window open and not really paying attention to anything.

Some time later Christine came back, and found out about Alex exercising. So, she let Thor run freely in the garden, and got herself a sunbed with great sight into his window. Of course it also gave him a great sight all over her body, which was soon laying there fully naked and oiled, with only sunglasses hiding her eyes. The long legs and athletic body was not the most voluptuous woman, but she was aesthetic, with a well groomed red bush matching her long hair that crowned her head, and her rosy nipples topping silver dollar sized aureoles. The sun called forth some freckles on her body, not really that obvious from the distance.

She was contemplating accepting his invitation, but as usual, wanted to wait for her daughter to even consider it fully. After all, she did not wanted to talk. but for her daughter's sake, and some extra helpful tutoring for her from him, Christina would do anything. Step one being her laying there sunbathing, and eyeing the no longer boy neighbor. "Damn! How the time flies! Little Alex is all grown up. And my Gabriella is too..." she was whispering to herself, remembering the times when the teenager Alex was babysitting for her.

Alexander hadn’t noticed her at first, keeping his mind occupied with the workout until he hung there for a moment to stretch after a set. Then he saw her, her bare body open to his window, angled slightly so it was really a random call whether or not she was there to watch him or just sunbathe. But she was bare, and beautiful, and he could feel himself getting an erection, hid well enough from hanging upside down at least. He started another set, a little slower to steal glances over at her as she sunbathed. Now there was a woman, just as good looking as her daughter. He knew she had man troubles, her husband never home – if they weren’t divorced, at least. He never asked, he figured it rude.

He got down from the bar just to grab it with his hands, his erection prominent against the pants but unsure whether she would be able to tell at that distance. He started chin-ups, then worked push-ups before stepping out of the room. A bit of surprise filled his mind as he realized what happened. She was nude in her backyard. She never did that usually, and her yard didn’t have privacy fencing, so who knows who else saw her. That only made him harder, although he didn’t bother to jack off. Instead he went to the freezer, pulling out some steaks for dinner, letting them thaw. After that he moved to the living room to watch some television.

Pouting that her entertainment left, Christina stretched and sighed before waling back inside. Her fair skin had enough for now, with all the running and bicycling she usually done, she needed some brownness on her clothes covered parts too. Of course, for that she had an indoor tanning bed in the basement...

The remainder of her day was spent doing housework, and waiting for her daughter, all the while her arousal just kept growing. Finally she was sure that she at least would go over for some free food, so Christina started on some salads and tried to find that elusive bottle of red wine too. That her daughter came home hungry and had nothing against visiting the friendly neighbor only helped the housewife to choose.

And she did choose a blue summer dress just like her eyes, with same colored push up bra and panties. She would stay in her loafers, or go without footwear.

Gabriella was almost a head smaller than her mother, getting more genes from her father's family where the women was more rounder and big breasted, so the 18 years old had a nice pair of C cups, seemingly a whole size bigger than her mothers. Gabriella also had warm hazel eyes, so her choice of clothes was white and gold, almost like a tennis setup. Her freckles was more prominent than her mothers, and she also wore glasses... Really, usually she had contact lenses in, but getting home she removed them and everyone around her home knew the snub-nosed girl as a kind of nerd... Even if she was in the cheerleader group, even leading them for half a year in high-school. Still, not that much people got under her clothes to see or feel her well developed athletic musculature. She just loved eating, and could not say no to any kind of ice cream or sundae, or really, any kind of dairy-product. So she was a little heavy on the bones too. A perfect base for any cheerleader-tower.

Alex had an interesting day. First seeing Christina jogging, then sunbathing nude. He knew the night was going to be interesting, whether or not she decided to show up. He decided to mix some chemicals anyway, just in case she did. What he mixed was a strong aphrodisiac, something to get her blood pumping. After all, if she was willing to be nude in his view – something she chose to do, since the chair wasn’t there before or after her sunbathing – she had to want him. And he couldn’t deny reciprocating that. He would just… help it along.

Three steaks, seasoned up to have a nice kick on them, and then he sprinkled the aphrodisiac somewhat liberally on her steak. It wouldn’t show, and it wouldn’t change the taste. It was a special compound he made, something that would make him rich if he sold it. He did the same with glasses, lacing hers with the dust and pouring three glasses of wine, in case her daughter wanted to come along. He wasn’t sure about Gabriella, sure she was a sexy little thing, her beauty gained from the mother, but it was Christina that had his eye at the moment.

There was the sound of a doorbell as he got rice and corn ready for dinner, and after flipping the steaks he moved to the door. He was dressed in blue jeans and a simple loose t-shirt. He smiled as he answered the door. “Glad to see you guys made it. First door on the right is the dining room, I’ll bring out drinks.” He smiled seeing the wine bottle. “I popped my own bottle before you guys got here, so we’ll save that one for another time.”

"Hello Alexander!" sashayed the redheads into his home. "You can pop my bottle whenever you liked." came the ambiguous reply from the older woman, while she put the bottle into his hands with a wink. Meanwhile the daughter was prowling into the said room, to put the big bowl of mixed salad on the table. She was also missing the whole byplay between her mother and Alex, already thinking about what she should ask him next day about college.

For while the tall and lean housewife was thinking about the fun she could have if she finally let herself go, the more curvy student was thinking about her chosen future studies and school.

They still tried to keep the talking normal at the dinner table. It was increasingly harder for Christina, for the mother wolfed down both of their steaks as Gabriella was again trying to loose some weight she really did not had to. Of course she had at least tasted a bite or two, but was keeping to the salad... and trying to stop herself from asking about dessert.

It took a lot of effort for Alex not to chuckle at Christina’s words, sensing the innuendo in them but not wanting to say anything about it in front of her daughter… yet. He took the wine bottle graciously, putting it into the kitchen before taking the food out for them. “You didn’t have to bring anything, you know… but salad sounds better with steak, anyway.” He managed a chuckle as he sat down at the table, seeing how Gabriella gave her steak to her mother, keeping to the salad. “You know you don’t need that.” He said to Gabriella. “You look a perfect size, you could eat whatever you wanted.”

He was mostly quiet during the dinner, listening to the idle conversation but watching what his concoction did to Christina. The sun was a dusty red as it slowly came down towards the horizon as Alex got up, picking up slices of cheesecake for the three of them… but not before dusting Christina’s with more aphrodisiac. He sat at the table with all three slices, giving Christina’s the dusted one and her daughter the plain one. “Are you looking forward to college, Gabriella?” His voice was idle, his eyes settling on her although watching Christina from his peripheral.

Gabriella was animated as she spoke about her future, having enough questions about the teachers and the classes to keep the time needed to finish the cakes filled out. Christine was silent, but flushed... Maybe she was coming down with something? Or was that because she had one leg stroke Alexander's legs under the table?

"So, that is why I look forward to it! Finally I can study what I want, and get to know some mature people instead the teenage angst and childish behavior of my previous schools! Really, I just need some pointers and maybe the occasional help with chemistry projects, for I was never that good with that. I do not know what my major would be, but I am quite good with biology and computers... although I just does not want to study literature or mathematics that much, nor I want to do anything with art or sports... Or at least professionally." was Gabriella's recapitulation when the dinner was finished. Only then did she realize that her mother was not really there with them. "Mom, are you all right?"

Alex listened to Gabriella, all the while feeling Christina’s leg stroking against his. A hand went to his lap absently, unseeingly moving to her leg, stroking her soft calfs. He was nodding to Gabriella’s words, offering some of his own as well. “Well, the first few years of college are like High School, since it’s the same people entering. The partying is fun, but doing it all the time is exhausting. Be careful about what classes you do pick, because you can take anything you want, you have to make sure it actually goes to your degree. You’ll only really need to take basic chemistry if you’re going into biology, and maybe only a second class if you choose nursing. But computer sciences doesn’t need chemistry, so it’s something to think about. But both need mathematics, at least up to Calculus, so be careful what you wish for.”

He heard Gabriella’s concern over her mother, and only then turned to see the blushing face that was her mother. “She just looks overheated. She was exercising all day, after all. If you want, I can take her to the guest bedroom and she can rest in a cool room for tonight. Don’t want to move her too much, though, in case something else is wrong.”

"Maybe we better go home..." Gabriella mused, getting ready to leave. But it seemed that she was very much into the discussion. Christina also wanted more than just leaving, she knew that at home only her hands and maybe some well used toys awaited her.

"No, please, you two can keep up the talking, I just go and lay down for a spell..." she was feeling warm, and her balance was not that perfect either. Letting the young man to lead her away, she tried to calm down her daughter. "It is just the sun, I was laying outside too long... A cold and dark room and something to su.. drink, and I will be all right until you two finishes."

Alex helped Christina onto her feet, slowly moving her out of the dining room but stopping at the doorway to turn and speak to Gabriella. “She’ll be fine here for the night, and she can go back home when she feels better, in the morning or if she gets up during the night. I don’t mind, really. If you want you can stay, and we’ll talk a little bit more, but it’s already getting late. How about sometime this weekend instead?” He smiled to Gabriella. “I’ll make sure to make something more suited to your tastes instead of steak. Have a good night.”

He was slow in leading her downstairs, where it would be cooler in the house, and where one of the guest rooms was. He was especially careful heading downstairs, taking them one at a time and assisting her every step. There wasn’t much light, none of the light switches having been turned on, and the room was even darker, no windows from being underground. “Here, let me help you from your clothes, so you’ll feel cooler.” He slid behind her, undoing the ties of her sundress, sliding it off her shoulders. Nimble fingers unsnapped and slid off her bra, then slid her panties off before helping her to lay down on the bed. In the pitch-blackness, he used his hands to navigate her to strip her, and his palms and fingertips were strong, sliding over her back and sides to find everything to remove.

He helped her lay down on the bed, then moved quickly, cuffs attached to the ends of the beds being pulled out and cuffing each arm and leg, having her laying out somewhat spread out. “You’re a naughty tease, you know that, Christina?” He whispered low, husky, into her ear. “Always jogging by my house, specifically getting close to show off. Even sunbathing nude in front of my window, not caring who else saw you. Was that for me?” His hand found her stomach in the darkness, and it slid down, finding her hot womanhood and teasing the wet folds for a moment. “Is this for me?”

He managed a chuckle as he moved away from her, and after a moment there was the sound of a low vibration. He took the vibrating bulb at the end of the wand and put it firmly against her cunt before tying it to one of her legs. “I’ll just leave this here, let you think over how much you want me. How much what I have is worth and how much you want my cock.” He stepped away from her, going to the door, but stopping. “I wouldn’t mind it, but you should save your voice and not yell much. The room is soundproof, after all. Have a good night, Mon Ami.” And with that he left, the door closing, leaving her in absolute blackness with nothing but a weak vibrator on her cunt, nothing strong enough to get her off.

"We don't live that far!" Gabriella protested, just to see her mother move one hand hidden from obvious sight, with a shooing motion. "Mother!" the young woman exclaimed, shaking her head with growing realization. Of course what she thought was that her mother was making a play for the young man. Really, Gabriella did not cared that much, just hoped that her mother knew what she was doing... Never before did the older woman reached the point with others to be led into bed... Even if the man was seemingly not knowing what she wanted. So Gabriella said her good bye, still lightly shaking her head, not really understanding.

Down the stairs the aroused inhibition less Christina walked, taking the assistance to feel up the younger man. When he asked for her clothes, she just started kissing him and pushing her increasingly naked body to his clothed one, almost climbing him like a pole. Of course she was loosing enough self-control to find herself tied to the bed soon enough. She could only reply to his accusations "Only if I want! ... Never before consciously, just for you today, Alexander! ... YESSS!" finally she hissed as she was lifting her heated core as his hand stroked her fire between her legs.

Then she moaned at the loss of the hand, squirming on the bed, pulling on her ties and trying to get away from the vibrating toy, all the while whining as the shocks ran up and down her body from the sensational contact. "Nooo! Don't leave me here like this!" For she wanted much more than just a lousy trembling instrument... At least the vibrations should be stronger, enough to let her cum...

Alex couldn’t help the low, almost evil chuckle as he left the room, the thought of her cries and begging making him stiff. And yet he didn’t immediately go back into there. After all, he was doing this to prove a point. He was doing this to break the woman. What good was a single night of sex when you wanted so much more? She wouldn’t cum, left horny all night and unsatisfied until the morning when he would come downstairs. He thought about what she would do if she said no, but that was being taken care of anyway. His mind thought of several things that would force her to him for good. A good little slave woman.

It was early morning, just before sunrise that he woke up. He took a moment to stretch and considered showering but knew that would be a bad idea. After all, he was going to be sweaty soon enough. Slowly he headed downstairs, to the basement, going into the soundproof bedroom and locking the door. It was only after that he turned around to look over her probably sweaty and needy form.

“Did you get any sleep?” He said, in almost a concerned voice as he walked over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed. His hand came out, fingertips brushing over her skin, starting at her stomach and sliding upwards to tease her breasts ever so slightly, anticipating the shiver and mewling she would give at that. His other hand went down to the vibrator, turning it off and removing it from her, looking over her glistening sex with a smirk before looking up at her face.

“You see, I had to test you, Christina.” He said, leaning down, his face an inch from hers, lightly clothed body pressed against her nude one, erection pressing against her hips. “I’ve wanted you for a while. A beautiful woman, such as yourself, should have a man that can satisfy her, no? And you… are a beautiful woman, to be sure. I wouldn’t put you a day over 27 if I didn’t know you for years and your daughter.” He lowered his head to her ear, nipping her earlobe, letting out a low moan. “If I’m going to fuck you, it’s not going to be a one-time thing. If I’m going to fuck you, I’m going to want you. Over and over again. You’re going to be my little pet. Do you agree with that?”

While Gabriella tossed and turned in her bed thinking about leaving her mother in the next house, Christina was also trying to squirm herself into a more pleasing position. She was more aroused than ever before, the low vibrations making her whole pussy numb with a mounting pleasure... She just could not get enough friction or stimulation to be able to cum.

There was a time when her mind cleared from the mind numbing effects of the drugs, but a hour or so cursing and whining later while she tried to get out of her ties and call for help, she succumbed to the situation. She even fall into a light doze, even if her crotch was now wet with more than just her love-juices. It was cold, numb, and still buzzing.

"You are an asshole!" Christina growled at Alexander, again pulling on her ties to get free. Getting the man into her face, she tried to pull away, even if her body reacted with a newfound craving, kindling her fire anew. "Let me go! You can't keep me here, Gabriella is waiting for me at home!"

Alex expected that answer, actually. He knew the drug would wear off eventually, and she would get a clearer head. Of course, a clearer head meant that his next words would have more of an impact. But for the moment all he did was chuckle in her ear.

“That’s far from the woman who was begging me last night for sex, Christina. I just wanted to let you cool down first.” He nipped her earlobe, his hand moving to rest on her stomach before sliding down, fingertips tangling into her red curls before sliding even further down. He rubbed her lips, slowly, before his middle finger slid between them, finding her swollen clit and rubbing it slowly. But even that wasn’t enough for him to tease her with in his mind, and it slid further down, finding her entrance and sliding in, the only part of her that didn’t get action last night.

“I don’t plan on keeping you here. After all, you do have a house to maintain. But we are neighbors, after all. It’s not like we have far to go when I want you or you want me. And I’ve wanted you for a while now. I’m sure you would want this… and of course, what about your daughter?” He let out a soft moan in her ear, as his finger pushed deep into her, bending up to rub against her G-spot. “After all, I have a lot of friends at the College: students, Teachers, Administration. I could have your daughter get a good ride to a degree. Of course, the opposite could happen. What would happen if she was found cheating, or damaging property? There isn’t a college anywhere in the country who would take someone like that.”

While she tried to head butt him and pull away from Alexander's touch, the words about her daughter stopped the mother cold. "You asshole! If you just think about making my Gabriella's life harder, then I promise you I will find a way to feed you your balls and dick!" Of course the redheaded housewife was very much feeling her own bad position now, who knew how psycho or killer the boy really was?

"If it is sex you want, then maybe I can forgot all about this last hours, and pretend that it was a bad dream. But you have to let me go now, Alex!" Christina was starting to feel again with her pussy, even if it was just the inside. The cold wetness of her pussy was slowly reheated, and if she was not dehydrated from the night's entrapment and soiling herself, she would have been juicing up again. Not that she felt like that, but it was her pussy's reaction for now.

Alex listened to her, leaning forward and nipping her earlobe. “You’re not too imaginative about threats, though.” He heard her give in to his demands, and he pulled his fingers back from her cunt, bringing them to his lips to taste her wetness. He thought about her words, nodding his head slowly, thinking about it. “It’s a little more than just sex though. I want you as mine. Under my control and order when I say so. Agree, and I’ll let you go.”

He waited for her answer, knowing that it was going to be positive. After all, what else did she have to do? He moved his hands to one of her arms, although working slowly as he spoke. “You don’t seem to physically able to right now. I think I overdid the sensitivity play. Apologies for that, Christina. So I suppose just for your daughter’s sake of mind, it’ll be better if you shower and head home. Get your energy back. And then come back here. But I’m telling you now, if something happens to me – say, you lose your nerve and call the police on me – they aren’t likely to find anything. But if I am taken away, there will be a mass information dump to people who will do what I threatened. Of course, it’s not what I want, but I have to be careful too, no?”

He released her arm, then the other before undoing her legs. Before she could do anything, though, he flicked on the light and scooped up her panties. “I’m confiscating these.” The basement room just outside was still pitch black. If she ran, he would just hide the room, and she would never know where this room was.

The redhead eyed Alex with contemptuous distaste. "Never before do I have to threaten anyone." Christina's thoughts was running around her head, trying to find some kind of solution, or least an average leverage. If she was not released soon, then her daughter would surely come over. And maybe would get into more trouble than just being threatened. Of course, this meant that she had to say yes to his demands now.

So, sighing and trying to relax, she muttered an "Okay. You won." not saying that she meant for now. Of course, she also was lying, not really thinking about submitting to this young shithead.

"Yeah, yeah, apology accepted. You better know my limits..." she did look around the room and where it was, more interested in it for future reference than her nakedness. Sitting up and massaging her wrists Christina slowly put her legs on the floor, then stood up. Walking around carefully to feel the strength returning to her thighs and legs, she soon put on her summer dress and tried to walk out regally. But she was still a mess, not taking any more time down the evil lair of her neighbor than she had to.

It took her some time to walk home, straight into the shower, and only there did she broke down to cry about loosing good neighbors to their deranged son.

“You came on rather strong last night, after all. What was I supposed to do, just fuck you? Now that isn’t very gentleman like, now, is it, taking care of a woman in ravenous need. Probably was the liquor.” His words were surprisingly light as she got the feeling back in her legs and arms. “That being said, I probably should have just fucked you, then we wouldn’t be where we are now, no?” He held back the chuckle that he wanted, knowing it would probably push her too far.

He helped her out of the house, waving. “See you tonight, Christina.” He said in a low voice, just loud enough for her to hear, before heading back inside. He still had to clean up after last night’s dinner, after all. That only took a few minutes, and he went downstairs to turn the light off and slide the bookcase back to mask the presence of the door. Nobody would know the better about it. A workout routine later, and he was taking a shower around midday, getting that sweat and her scent off him. Just a few hours to wait, after all.

It was around sundown that he was waiting in his living room, sitting in his chair with the door open. It was a warm day, and just as warm an evening, so he wore baggy shorts only, watching television with the lights off, the warm glow of the tv the only thing illuminating him from the doorway. He was sure she would come, if only to save her daughter.

"Yeah, it would have been much easier..." she remembers mumbling back at him when she left... and now, getting out of the shower, and making something to eat, Christina realizes that her daughter is not at home.

For the teenager was waiting for her mom up until almost the morning, then she slept, but hearing her come home then sobbing in the bathroom - or at least hiding herself inside too long -, Gabriella stormed over Alexander's house. Of course as a last thought, she also brought her notes. Knocking on the door sometime at their previously arranged morning meeting time.

She did not knew what she should do about the obvious happenings between her mother and the young man, but she clearly was needing an assurance that everything was at least supposed to be right... Then her questions about the college and courses, and the teachers and her options would be answered. She just promised herself that she would not come forth any questions about what happened, if he did not.

Alex had started breakfast by the time Gabriella had come over. He wasn’t expecting anyone to come over, and he was only really half dressed, in workout shorts and an unbuttoned dress shirt. Answering the door, he let a tone of surprise leave his throat. “Gabriella! I wasn’t expecting you to come over so soon after last night. Sleep well?” He let her come in, going back to the kitchen to cook his breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and toast.

He didn’t say much until after his food was done, and then he went on, almost droning about the college. About which professors were better than others, best courses for the first few semesters, prices of things on campus, option of living on campus compared to living at home, there wasn’t too many points that he had to hit on that he skipped. Of course, he slowed down as he finished his food.

“So, Gabriella, anything else you want to know? There are no wrong questions in this house, after all.” He offered a smile as he took a drink of orange juice.

"Soon?" the young woman asked, glancing at her watch. "It's Saturday, and you told me, before noon..." Well, it was true, that it was only past nine, for she just could not sit and do nothing any longer.

Then for her increasing frustration, he was doing just what she came over for! After two hours or so she had her questions answered about the university, the college, all the teachers, and even had a schedule... And he was smirking at her, seeing right through her façade.

"Okay. Just one more, then I am gone. Are you now fucking mom?"

"N.. nothing, really.

Alex was shocked at her forwardness, not really remembering when she would blurt out questions like that. Especially on matters like that. But he only let the shock show on his face for a moment. “Nah, I didn’t fuck your mom, Gabriella. Damn if she didn’t try though. I think she’s just lonely. After all, your father isn’t really around anymore.” He offered a small smile.

“If there is anything else, I’m happy to help out. Feel free to stay as long as you want, but there are some things I have to do today, sadly. And I’m just next door if you want my help with anything.” He got up, taking his dishes and taking them to the kitchen to wash up.

Back
Top Bottom