Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny's Introduction and Request Thread (F/F, Other/F, M/M, Other/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyGirl

Meteorite
About Me:

Hello! My name is Sunny, I'm eighteen years old. I have been an avid role-player for about three years now, though not on Blue Moon, and not for the last eight months due to an intense work/school schedule that was actually exhausting. I'm interested in finding role-play partners who will be able to provide good plot and good smut and just generally keep me entertained. I prefer to take a submissive role, though that doesn't mean I won't create plot or even take initiative in a scene, it just means that I prefer to be the one being bent over, rather then bending over someone else.

As you noticed, I'm willing to play both male and female characters, in relationships with any and every sort of gender you specify. I'm particularly fond of playing with realistically proportioned characters and different body shapes- With a few parameters. I'm not looking to satisfy someone's kink for obesity, but I'd be alright playing with a character whose bigger built. Likewise, however, I'd like to be allowed some creativity with my characters, and you can request a certain look, but don't come to me asking to play a certain character. I like designing my characters, or finding images that suit what I envision.

NOT LOOKING FOR M/F PAIRS

My F-List

Rules:
1. I'd prefer someone who can post at least once a day, maybe more (I did say I have free time, didn't I?), but if you have real life emergencies or just a generally busy schedule, I can be accommodating and perhaps stretch out the play- PROVIDED YOU TELL ME FIRST. Don't expect me to guess your needs, and if you aren't responding, then adios.

2. Communication is essential. I want someone whose willing to share ideas, contribute to the play, and doesn't come asking me to create the plot. I will ignore you if you can't contribute.

3. Along with communication- PMs ONLY. I'm sorry if that's limiting, but it's how I keep up best, and I'm not comfortable going off the site unless we get to know each other really well, and even then, it's a maybe.

4. I have no real limits on post length, but I'd like at the minimum, 1-2 paragraphs, and there's no maximum. Ideally, I'm going to mirror what you give me, so post length and limits are unto you. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ARE A MUST- NO TEXT SPEAK.

5. I'll play a traditional male or female against any other gender. I can do descriptions or trade images, that's in your court with how you feel comfortable.

6. Send me a PM if you're interested in a roleplay. I won't check this thread too often.

What I'm Looking For:

Original RP

For original roles, any and every sort of idea works well. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Realism, anything will call my attention.

Ideas/Cravings (If there's a :heart: it's a craving):

Spoiled Brat:

So, for this one, I'm looking to play a bratty younger person (Sibling, Friend, Employer's kid, the possibilities are limitless) whose used to getting there way, is rude to almost everyone, and wily with a saccharine sweet temper when trying to weedle a new present out of 'Daddy and mummy'. This can be set against a variety of tropes, but that's to be decided by us. The basic premise is that your character, (or characters), decide that someone needs to take this kid under control, because they've outgrown the cute kid stage and are on the cusp/or are adults (16-21). Shenanigans ensue.

In a fantasy setting- I'd love to see this relationship play out against a political tableau. Drama, court gossip, assassinations, etc.

In a realistic setting- I'd like to see this between siblings, or maybe with a fantastical element thrown in (this is if you're willing to play two characters). With siblings, the generic older sibling teaching the younger sibling is fine.

In the more fantastical version- I'd love to see something like the down-trodden character makes a wish that my character gets a reality check, and their guardian angel/fairy/genie decides to lead your character into taking control of my unruly brat. The best version of this scene plays out only if the wish-granting character is manipulating both characters in this scene, with neither being aware.

Double Double Toil and Trouble:

My character is a witch or wizard, and a rather good one at that. Your character, on the other hand, is an apprentice seeking training, and lacks the hard work ethic that I pride, but nonetheless, I hire you anyways, convinced I can make you different. Show you the errors of your ways. This can go in multiple directions again. Maybe your character is a double agent sent to destroy my work, or maybe your character just wants the fame without the work so you take advantage. Or even a romance trope.
Fandom RP

DC/Marvel Comics
Harry Potter

Harry Potter Slash (M/M or F/F or F/Futa only): :heart:
Okay, so I have a really strong Harry Potter fandom thing I want to try out. I want to try out something with maybe the Slytherin dorms flooding from the lake because of a prank gone wrong, and that results in them moving into the other dorms. However, there's a weird tradition in the dorm. All arguments are dealt with by orgasm- first to cum loses. This leads to some pretty interesting situations, and eventually maybe sexfests everywhere.

Preferred pairings, (my character on left, playing the loser/submissive one, My Character/Your Character): Hermione Granger/any Slytherin girl, Any Slytherin Girl/Hermione Granger, Any Slytherin girl/Ginny Weasley, Ginny Weasley/Any Slytherin Girl, Ron Weasley/Any Slytherin boy:heart:, other pairings can be negotiated

Most other fandoms, I'd prefer to play in the setting rather then with the canon characters. If you have a specific idea for a setting, let me know. I have very little knowledge about video games, so that's probably not going to be a good scene for either of us. I do know a few anime series, so if you suggest something, I'll let you know. Television wise, Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Supernatural, Star Trek, and others are a good place to start. Book wise, if it's a popular series, I've probably read it and can play it. If it's a bit more obscure, well, I don't mind a good read.

RE: Sunny's Introduction and Request Thread (F/F, M/F, Other/F, M/M)

Bumping this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom