Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tenant's Nightmare [PenandSword/nolonger53]

Aura yelped as he slapped her and cried out a desperate plea as he dragged her out of the bathroom and toward the bed again, whimpering and struggling violently. "Please, please, please!"

She sobbed at the thought of blowing him and couldn't fight as he pinned her down to the bed again, though she did try to rip her wrists free, unsuccessfully. Aura gasped loudly as he spat and began to shake uncontrollably, pleading incoherently, "No! No, no, no, no, no! No, stop, stop, don't! Don't do it, please don't do it, oh God please...!" She cried out as he forced her to open, and quickly fisted her hands and moved to bite down on some of the sheets below her as he rammed in, forcing a piercing scream to escape her that echoed throughout the loft. Each of his thrusts was punctuated by her high-pitched, pain-ridden yelps, his movements too fast for her to do more than gasp out pleas every now and then.

PenandSword said:
Aura yelped as he slapped her and cried out a desperate plea as he dragged her out of the bathroom and toward the bed again, whimpering and struggling violently. "Please, please, please!"

She sobbed at the thought of blowing him and couldn't fight as he pinned her down to the bed again, though she did try to rip her wrists free, unsuccessfully. Aura gasped loudly as he spat and began to shake uncontrollably, pleading incoherently, "No! No, no, no, no, no! No, stop, stop, don't! Don't do it, please don't do it, oh God please...!" She cried out as he forced her to open, and quickly fisted her hands and moved to bite down on some of the sheets below her as he rammed in, forcing a piercing scream to escape her that echoed throughout the loft. Each of his thrusts was punctuated by her high-pitched, pain-ridden yelps, his movements too fast for her to do more than gasp out pleas every now and then.

Shoving his massive weight hard against Aura with each ass-splitting stroke, Robert allowed his cock to rip into her tight ass repeatedly with such force he had never shown before. This bitch aroused him like no other had previously, and to be the one to take her precious virginity in both tight holes was a joy to savour. He had plans for this young piece of flesh ... sure to command top dollar from each of his horny customers. Complete with assorted pics of her transformation from innocent teen to a broken-in slut to be be used as seen fit in a perverted sense of mind.

Robert had all of these thoughts running through his mind as his cock fucked the willpower from his captive teen. ALL the way in and pausing, he could tug her head back at will, using her matted short hair to re-enforce his lewd actions upon her. As Robert stroked his cock towards another spurting orgasm, he would pound away at her ass, then reach to pull her hair from closed tear-stained eyes as if to comfort her. "It will be ok soon Aura ... you will understand why I did this to you ... why I had to do it to you'".

With his impending orgasm about to erupt deep up her tight ass, Robert swiftly pulled his pulsating cock from Aura's ass only to roll her over onto her back with a rough action. Kneeling over her head now, Robert stroked his cock in her face and brought forth a shuddering spurt of hot sticky cum to splash across her face, making sure that the hidden cams could see her reaction to the spray. "Till I can get you to suck a cock without biting it off, there are plenty of johns that will pay to fuck your naughty teen pussy and finish off on your sweet innocent face!" Milking the last drops of cum from his thick cock over Aura's face, Robert knew that, once broken this girl could be a good one, despite her feisty side!

Aura buried her face into the covers of the bed as her voice began to turn raspy from the amount of screaming and sobbing she'd done. His pace was too harsh for her to breathe normally, and she gasped into the blankets as she tried to resist the agony. She yelped as he gripped her hair and pulled her head back, pain-ridden breaths punctuating his grunting thrusts and words.

She tried to jerk away, flinching from him as he stroked her hair from her eyes, and she rasped out, "Go fuck yourself, perv..." Aura kept her eyes shut tightly and yelped as he shoved her onto her back. She quickly brought her arms up to shield herself, flinching against as she felt the sticky substance splatter across her chest, arms, and forehead. Gross! Aura tried not to gag and grabbed a nearby pillow, trying to wipe it off, when she froze at his words.

"What?" she whispered, lowering her arm to stare at him. "What?! No! No, no, FUCK NO!" She tried to squirm away from him, nearly making it off the bed before he had grabbed her, but she still continued to struggle until her upper body had slid off the edge and toward the floor. No, no, I can't do that! No, no! "Go die! I won't do it! I won't do it! I won't, I won't, I won't!" Aura's breaths were reaching the point of hyperventilation, and seeing no other option, she quickly poised her head to slam it back into the floor in hopes of knocking herself out. I'm done, I can't!

PenandSword said:
Aura buried her face into the covers of the bed as her voice began to turn raspy from the amount of screaming and sobbing she'd done. His pace was too harsh for her to breathe normally, and she gasped into the blankets as she tried to resist the agony. She yelped as he gripped her hair and pulled her head back, pain-ridden breaths punctuating his grunting thrusts and words.

She tried to jerk away, flinching from him as he stroked her hair from her eyes, and she rasped out, "Go fuck yourself, perv..." Aura kept her eyes shut tightly and yelped as he shoved her onto her back. She quickly brought her arms up to shield herself, flinching against as she felt the sticky substance splatter across her chest, arms, and forehead. Gross! Aura tried not to gag and grabbed a nearby pillow, trying to wipe it off, when she froze at his words.

"What?" she whispered, lowering her arm to stare at him. "What?! No! No, no, FUCK NO!" She tried to squirm away from him, nearly making it off the bed before he had grabbed her, but she still continued to struggle until her upper body had slid off the edge and toward the floor. No, no, I can't do that! No, no! "Go die! I won't do it! I won't do it! I won't, I won't, I won't!" Aura's breaths were reaching the point of hyperventilation, and seeing no other option, she quickly poised her head to slam it back into the floor in hopes of knocking herself out. I'm done, I can't!

"Let me help you with that" were the last words Aura recalls as she awakens on the 4 poster bed ... spread eagled and bound to each corner post. Robert had secured her tender wrists with padded cuffs to the posts on the head board, with just enough slack to allow for some motion of her naked body. Her legs had been roughly spread, and her ankles were firmly bound to the end board posts. Naked as the day she was born, a table now beside the bed holding various toys and lubricants ... but no condoms. Any fucking that was to be done would be bare-back ... all the better to see the money-shot from those that paid the stiff price.

A bright light illuminated the entire bed as if it was a movie set,for indeed it was. Robert had set up cameras directly overhead, broadcasting live feeds to his selected customers that he had no trouble soliciting once he posted the picture-series of Aura getting stripped and fucked. In fact, the offers were still flowing in as word spread that not only had this teen been deflowered on cam, but that she was now ... available for the right price ... to be fucked and proudly splattered with their own cum in her own loft.

Sitting astride a bar stool at the computer console now, I am ready for the first customer to arrive ... a black guy from across town ... "the first to pay will be the first to play" was the tag line across the advertised pic of her posted on the "young breeders" site. A knock on the door, and as I open it, I can only imagine how this guy's cock will tear her pussy open. Pocketing the quick 100 bucks, I survey the sheer black bulk ... at least 6 feet...230 lb... as he glances across the room to the bound spread teen and at the cameras. "Let me at her" is all he grunts, proud that his time with the girl will be broadcast.

Aura opened her eyes, blinking sleep away and groaning in pain at her pained wrists, ankles, head, and...between her legs. Everything that had happened flooded back in and she instantly let out a soft sob, shaking her head slowly. "No, no, no, no..." She turned her head to see the table, eyes going wide at the toys and lubricants. I don't even know what some of those are! Oh, no... God, no... She squinted her eyes, shuddering violently under the bright light. Then she saw the cameras.

Oh my God! Aura let out a wail, ripping against the restraints violently in a desperate struggle to break free. "Let me go - let me go - let me go!" Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry, I want to go home, I want to go home! She continued to wail and shriek for release, looking around wildly in every attempt to find a way to escape, some way to get out... M-my room, th-the room, c-c-classmates know I live here, w-will someone come? P-please!

She spotted Robert across the room and continued her struggles, as the first 'patron' came in. Oh. My. God. Aura shook her head and continued her struggles, searching for something to slam her head into again, but she was positioned too firmly to move her head up far enough to slam on the bedpost.

PenandSword said:
Aura opened her eyes, blinking sleep away and groaning in pain at her pained wrists, ankles, head, and...between her legs. Everything that had happened flooded back in and she instantly let out a soft sob, shaking her head slowly. "No, no, no, no..." She turned her head to see the table, eyes going wide at the toys and lubricants. I don't even know what some of those are! Oh, no... God, no... She squinted her eyes, shuddering violently under the bright light. Then she saw the cameras.

Oh my God! Aura let out a wail, ripping against the restraints violently in a desperate struggle to break free. "Let me go - let me go - let me go!" Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry, I want to go home, I want to go home! She continued to wail and shriek for release, looking around wildly in every attempt to find a way to escape, some way to get out... M-my room, th-the room, c-c-classmates know I live here, w-will someone come? P-please!

She spotted Robert across the room and continued her struggles, as the first 'patron' came in. Oh. My. God. Aura shook her head and continued her struggles, searching for something to slam her head into again, but she was positioned too firmly to move her head up far enough to slam on the bedpost.

Robert busied himself with fine-tuning the cam setup over the 4 poster bed and making sure the feed was being transmitted over the internet to his paid-up customers. Once the final adjustments were made, he turned to watch the tall black man approach the bed,tugging his cock out from his grungy shorts and cradling it. "Fine looking bitch you got here ...sure you want to breed her?"

"Go ahead man ... you paid the price ... just watch for for her teeth ...she'll bite your cock off" Robert joked while eagerly awaiting the fucking action about to unfold before the cams. The black guy stood at the foot of the bed that held the naked teen spread-eagled and just looked up and down her sexy body before kneeling between her spread feet. With his hand reaching up Aura's bare thigh, he watched the expression on her face exhibit her fear at what she knew was coming.

A hard slap across bare teen tits echoed through the loft as he leaned over, delivering another stinging blow to her big tits, all the while knowing the cams were rolling and broadcasting. Laughing as he continued the assault upon her big tits, he momentarily would hold his growing cock in one hand ... "You're going to like this black cock bitch" he sneered before turning to ask Robert ... "you the only guy that fucked her so far?" Nodding to him, Robert moved in closer to watch his tenant take only her second cock,and a black one at that, to see his hand dart to her pussy and smack it once.then again.

His black cock now fully aroused, he spit on her spread pussy to lube her up and mounted her struggling body with a fateful grunt, and shoved his fat cock between her sore pussy lips, taking Aura in one hard fucking thrust. Robert could tell this guy hadn't had a white piece of fuck-meat before, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he blew his load up her tight hot pussy in a fit of arousal. Sweating profusely now under the hot camera lights, Aura's first customer was about to leave his mark up her unprotected pussy, neglecting her face for the time being, and he didn't disappoint as he shoved deep and spurted even deeper.

Aura watched Robert work with the computer and then the man walking toward her, and quickly looked up to a camera. She whispered, "If any of you have any mercy, if you're undercover police, someone who will help me, I'm here against my will... Please help me..." She shut her eyes, and a few tears squeezed out. She stiffened as the man's weight shifted the bed and jumped as he touched her thigh, whimpering in terror.

"Ah!" Aura yelped as he slapped her breasts, flinching each time he slapped her and trembling violently. "Someone, please...!" She jumped again as he spit and shuddered in disgust. Then he adjusted himself above her and she finally stopped pleading, knowing nothing would change no matter the amount of pleading she did. Instead she did her best to grip the edges of the bedposts her hands were tied to for something to hold onto, and curled her toes, preparing for the impending pain.

Regardless, she still cried out as he forced his way into her tight lips, beginning to sob as he shoved into her relentlessly, holding onto the bedposts for all she was worth as her body was rocked to and fro by his thrusts.

PenandSword said:
Aura watched Robert work with the computer and then the man walking toward her, and quickly looked up to a camera. She whispered, "If any of you have any mercy, if you're undercover police, someone who will help me, I'm here against my will... Please help me..." She shut her eyes, and a few tears squeezed out. She stiffened as the man's weight shifted the bed and jumped as he touched her thigh, whimpering in terror.

"Ah!" Aura yelped as he slapped her breasts, flinching each time he slapped her and trembling violently. "Someone, please...!" She jumped again as he spit and shuddered in disgust. Then he adjusted himself above her and she finally stopped pleading, knowing nothing would change no matter the amount of pleading she did. Instead she did her best to grip the edges of the bedposts her hands were tied to for something to hold onto, and curled her toes, preparing for the impending pain.

Regardless, she still cried out as he forced his way into her tight lips, beginning to sob as he shoved into her relentlessly, holding onto the bedposts for all she was worth as her body was rocked to and fro by his thrusts.

Robert had to admit that watching his bound captive get well fucked by his first customer was more than interesting ... It was fucking awesome. The contrast between the black bull ramming his meat into the lily-white naked teen was overwhelming his attention to the computer feeds being broadcast to other paying customers, and all he could do was watch and react.

Knowing that he had been the first to penetrate her tight pussy earlier that night was great, but the thought of fucking her again and again between his customers brought his cock to a thick arousal, ready for action again. As the black man pulled his dripping cock from Aura's tortured pussy, Robert could not wait for him to wipe his cock clean using her clothes laying on the floor beside the bed. As the door closed behind him, Robert cradled his thick cock between both hands and almost waddled towards the bed that held his sex toy girl.

With a loud grunt for the cameras overhead, he pulled her feet up over his broad shoulders and easily stuffed his cock into her bloodied dripping pussy with one simple objective. He was going to leave his own mark inside the struggling captive between each customer that would use her mercilessly. " Never fucked such a sloppy pussy before bitch ... but it sure feels good doing it!"

Aura took a gasping breath of relief as the man pulled out, but still felt the sensation of his cum inside her, and felt like she could be sick. I don't want to get pregnant, no...! She kept quiet and let her head rest back against the mattress, trembling violently, when she heard Robert's footsteps. Her shuddering intensified, and her body began to vibrate with withheld sobs, but she kept her mouth closed to try and stifle them, afraid that her crying might have been what was making this worse than it already was.

She prepared to kick him in the face as he lifted her feet, but he moved too fast for her injured and weak body, and she could only cry out as he rammed into her. Aura didn't reply to his taunts, eyes tightly shut and mouth closed as she waited for the torture to end.

Stuffing his throbbing cock into Aura's slick pussy, his penetrating thrusts driving her bound body to the creaking bed, Robert enjoyed the sight of his naked teen captive beneath him. With an eye on her tightly closed eyes and clenched mouth, he muttered between thrusts "ain't nothing better than fucking your tight teen pussy bitch"while burying his meaty cock deep up her pussy. Standing on his feet with legs braced far apart, Robert could grind his hips solidly into the splayed thighs of Aura, generating squishy sounds with each thrust of his cock, he made sure to keep her centered on the bed, directly below the relentless view of the camera.

As Robert neared the imminent point of spurting his release, he hastily pulled his thick cock from the tight pussy he was fucking and pointed his cock out towards the huge tits just under his looming body. With Aura's long legs lifted high over his shoulders, simply leaning in towards her caused her legs to lift up in the air almost over her head as he shot his load onto her milky-white tits in ropes of white cream. "Maybe this will give your next fucking john the hint to coat your tits" he moaned as he milked the last of his cum over her belly. It was then the ominous silence in the loft was broken by frantic knocking on the door and a hushed whisper "You got a slut here in for the fucking?" Robert dropped Aura's feet back to the bed and as he wiped his cock off with her panties demanded "smile this time bitch ... smile as if you enjoy the fucking you're getting!" and with a sharp slap to her tits, strode to open the door for his next paying customer.

Aura couldn't help but gasp as she was lifted up, her legs spread to the point of pain, her face continually morphing into different expressions of pain as the act went on. She tensed, anticipating his climax, but jumped in a bit of surprise as he pulled out - and loosed it upon her body. She shuddered and shook her head at his words, and almost screamed at the knock on the door. "Make it stop!" she rasped. "No, please stop it, I don't want to do this..." Regardless, she flinched as he slapped her chest, shuddering at his words once more and shaking her head vehemently. "No, no, no..." With her legs still free, she began to thrash, struggling to loosen the ropes on her wrists.

As the next customer burst through the door, Robert could tell that he was in hurry to make it with this naked struggling teen. He literally tossed his money towards the counter while keeping his eyes fixed on the thrashing bitch on the bed. "You gotta tie that bitch down man...she's gonna hurt someone!" he muttered as he cast his eyes over the camera set-up and tugged his sweat pants down to his feet. Robert rose from the computer chair and grabbed her panties from the floor by the bed and approached Aura warily from the side to grab one foot. With her one ankle secured to the bed post with her soiled panties, and the guy anxious to take advantage of the helpless teen, Robert slipped a length of rope into a crude but effective loop and quickly bound Aura's kicking foot to the other bed post.

With the shaking teen now bound hand and foot, the customer climbed across her belly and firmly gripped a big tit in each rough and dirty hand. Sneering in her scared face, he slapped each tit hard once, then again, watching them jiggle with each open-handed slap, his cock growing hard with his pleasure. Leaning over to lick around each reddened nipple, he then pushed Aura's tits together as a sandwich for his beefy cock while sliding further up her body, and started to tit-fuck the whore. Robert watched as he rose and fell upon Aura's belly with each tit-stroke he managed, building up to a spurting messy ejaculation towards her face, with some dribbling over the tits he had released from his grip. "Gawd ... that felt fucking good" he muttered while smearing the cum over her face and tits with dirty rough hands. As Robert approached the bedside now, the view he had was awesome,with his captive teen cum-covered with a stranger's cream, and the guy's cock still solid as a rock. The guy lifted his body from Aura and knelt beside her hips, playing over her sloppy cunt with cum-covered fat fingers. "How much to fuck this pretty little cunt?"

Back
Top Bottom