Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tenant's Nightmare [PenandSword/nolonger53]

"What's the matter slut....never tasted your pussy juices before?" Robert sneered as he held the slimy toy to Aura's cheek and smacked her bare tits. He knew that despite what she claimed through her sobbing tears, he only enabled her do what she secretly wanted... what she needed ... a good thrashing orgasm. Robert may have set the events in motion, and Gawd knows he thoroughly enjoyed that rough tit-play with his young virgin tenant, but when her nubile body reacted to the pleasures of her own toy being used deeper than ever ... the sexual arousal and bed-shaking orgasm that followed was surely unleashed by Aura.

Giving her heaving tits a final smack just for the fun of it, Robert tossed the slimy toy aside her turned head, and diverted his evil attention to her young glistening pussy, still dripping juices and faintly pulsating with the aftermath of Aura's orgasm. With a sliding motion along her shaking spread legs, Robert moved to a position astride one out-stretched leg, his huge hands free to spread open her dripping pussy lips. "OH MY GAWD" he managed to mutter while his eyes took in the true beauty of her bald slit and lips, and he allowed himself a few moments to savour his ultimate goal. He ran his fat fingers slowly over her folds and saw her stiffened clit revealed as he peeled back the soft pussy lips.... "looks so fucking tight" and snuck a fat finger just inside her hot pussy. He pushed his middle finger up and into the youngest girl he had ever seen naked, and just rested it there ..wiggling it gently while rubbing her throbbing clit with his thumb.

"You like that baby?" as he curled his finger up inside her slick pussy in search of "that" spot,... "I'm guessing that you do like it ..judging by your juices down here and your hard nips" as he smacked a tit to get her attention then pinched her stiff nipple. Robert leaned down to get a good eyeful of his fingers now stretching her young pussy before shoving a pillow under her ass and playfully licking her smooth thighs. Pulling his finger slightly out, then easing it back in starting to finger-fuck his panting tenant, Robert dragged his tongue along her thighs and then drew it along her pink wet slit as his fat finger pushed in. "I'm going to love eating your hot tasty cunt, ... maybe you'll cum again for me!" Robert smirked as his dirty words were lost between the drenched thighs of Aura.

Aura shuddered at the sound of his voice, shutting her eyes as she continued to thrash beneath him. Her sobs echoed through the large loft, her body quaking with fear of the man straddling her moonlit body. When she felt the toy stop touching her cheek, she turned her head back, watching his interest convert from her face and breasts down to her pussy once again. "Stop looking!" she whimpered, shaking even more than before. Then she felt his finger slip inside, and she squirmed with an incoherent cry of protest, one that amplified as he slid his second finger in. "Stop...it...!" she gasped. "No... I hate it, I hate it...!"

Aura flinched, pain and stimulation suddenly fighting for her attention as he smacked her breast again. As Robert moved the pillow below her, she tried to focus on that to ignore his fingers, but suddenly felt heat flush throughout her body as they rubbed what had to be her g-spot. Her shudders this time were reactant of pleasure, not terror, and Aura clenched her fists, trying to fight the feelings as she kept her mouth closed, still continuing to whimper.

She felt his fingers begin to slide in and out, her pussy lips stretching beyond what she normally made them do, making her whimpers become somewhat pain-ridden although she had to stifle her gasps of pleasure whenever his fingers rubbed her g-spot. "Please stop," she begged him, her voice almost incoherent, her body shying back upon feeling his tongue on her thighs and getting closer and closer to her pussy.

Fat rough fingers rudely penetrating Aura's pussy were searching out her elusive g-spot, and judging by her involuntary shudders of her naked body and whimpers from her mouth, Robert had found that special spot. With his stubble-covered face twisted lewdly between her thighs, he kept up a steady finger-fucking of her drenched and stretched pussy while licking feverishly. The taste of her young pussy juices dripping upon his fingers and tongue was heavenly, and neglecting her tits now, Robert slid his free hand under her firm ass to finger her bum hole, all the while lapping and swallowing her dripping juices.

As he continued to finger-fuck his young tenant, Robert knew that the hidden cams were capturing every wicked second of his so-called seduction for posterity, and he even dared to hope that her arousal and orgasms were only not proof that she savoured such sex play, but that she actually craved the non-con aspect of their encounter. Moans of pleasure emanating from her lips were only fodder for his perverse actions as he licked and sucked her swollen stiff clit before fully inserting his tongue alongside his fingers up her slick pussy.

Robert moved into a better position to fully insert his tongue up Aura's gaping pussy as he withdrew his fingers and reached to her bare breasts, grabbing one with his sticky hand and tugging on the stiff nipple to maintain control. Lapping wildly and swallowing her juices as he prepared her for fucking, he could feel her reaction shuddering to each harsh move he made, knowing that she was oh-so-close to the brink of orgasm again, her body betraying her emotions ... or were the emotions taking control of her body? Did she want to cum again? Had he turned this still virgin teen into a woman that secretly wanted the popping of her cherry by an older man? Robert made no assumptions on what might lay ahead for them, but only concentrated now on bringing this girl over the brink to orgasm again, with fingers and tongue in tandem play up her young fuckable pussy.

"Oh my God, not there!" Aura shrieked as he touched what she classified as the wrong hole, and tried to squirm away from him again fruitlessly. His licks only made her shaking intensify, a perverse combination between undesired pleasure and absolute revulsion at what he was doing, and what her own body was making her respond with. The actions in and of themselves were practically evil and she was moaning like some sort of whore! Even as she felt her heart pounding with how much she did not want this, her mind reeling with the horror of what was happening to her, her body continued to respond, sometimes shifting closer toward her antagonist rather than away...

She felt his tongue, and she gasped loudly, her back arching up as her vocal cords exploded into a deep, animalistic moan, making her face turn a deep shade of red and her body shook again, this time with embarrassment. "No," she whimpered, though her body was still now, not struggling. "No, I hate it..." He shifted into a better position and grabbed her chest again, she a slave to his hands and tongue, her body betraying her utterly and completely. She did hate what was happening, but her body was savoring every fucking movement! Aura's sobs were no longer directed at Robert, but at herself, wiling her body to stop enjoying what was happening and somehow reject Robert's advances, useless as the wishes were.

She felt her hips, before long, begin to respond again, and cried at herself, "No! God damn it, no, no!" Regardless, her body reacted against her wishes, her hips moving with Robert's actions, only intensifying the pleasure making her body feel heated and uncontrolled. Another whimper escaped her as she felt her body go white-hot, and again, the waves of an orgasm rolled over her, making her moan and gasp as her body went tense as a taut wire, vibrating with every further touch, her traitorous lower lips again contracting in response to the liberties Robert was taking with her. "Ahh-hh!" she cried, shutting her eyes and breathing hard, slowly coming down from the climax and taking deep breaths.

"Wh-why? Why am I doing this?" she whimpered, actually directing the question to Robert, unable to fathom her own body's response to something she hated so badly. "I-I don't unders-stand..."

"You are mine tonight ..understand that?" Robert whispered while deeply finger-fucking this writhing wanton girl upon her own bed. "I love making you cum all over my fingers .... and I love lapping up your juices as you let yourself go..." Returning his tongue to her now more than willing pussy, he managed to shove it as deep as possible while maintaining a tight grip on a big tit. Robert sensed that any rough action on Aura's tits meant a more-than-equal reaction from her young pussy, already drenched in sweet juices which overflowed his mouth as she lifted her hips in uncontrollable arousal.

Robert maintained his favourable position astride a thigh as his fat fingers worked deeper into her gaping pussy with each moment, savouring her movement as she seemingly tried to shift herself closer to the very tongue and fingers she confessed to hate. "Tell me another fucking lie baby... you want this as much as I do ....DON'T YOU?" as he shoved his fat fingers up her pussy while rudely twisting a tit. Robert pulled his fingers out with a slimy 'pop' and started to smack her soaked gaping pussy ... "That's it baby... make me proud that I can make you cum again .... without your fucking useless toy this time."

As Aura's sweaty body stiffened in obvious signs that another greater orgasm was simmering just within, Robert smacked her bald juicy pussy with one huge hand, and alternated those slaps with sharp tit-slaps with the other. "OH MY GAWD baby...gonna cum again for this big old mean man?" he taunted her while waiting for the inevitable hot and uncontrolled orgasm ... and savoured the thrashing under him as she virtually clamped her young pussy lips on his penetrating fingers. "AHHHHHHHH ... that's a good girl..." Robert muttered while brushing aside her hair from her sweaty brow. Pausing for a moment as Aura's climax ebbed, Robert reflected on her daunting question of 'Why?' and as he ran a huge hand down from her reddened tit across her flat belly, and then unzipped his dirty jeans slowly to tug out his thick cock..."You're doing it all for this piece of meat, aren't you?" Robert moved between Aura's spread smooth thighs and smacked his old fat cock across her still-pulsating and juicy pussy lips. "Will you be a good girl if I unbind your wrists as we fuck .... or do I have to keep you like this?" Adjusting his knees while kneeling between her spread legs and cradling his meaty cock "Whatever your answer ...WE ARE GOING TO FUCK!"

Aura was speechless to most of his dirty talk, still in her own argument with her own traitorous body, up until he moved up to brush the sweat from her brow. She continued breathing heavily, trying to regain control of her limbs after the numbing effects of the orgasm, and shut her eyes, shying away from his hand as it moved down her breast and belly. She opened her eyes a moment later just in time to watch him unzip his pants, and her eyes went enormous. Oh, fuck no! Fuck no! FUCK no!!

She gasped, feeling his member slap over her already overly sensitive pussy, and managed to keep herself from screaming at him. She barely managed to flatten her feet against the mattress and pushed her body up away from his cock, despite the uncomfortable angle it put her back into. She swallowed hard, feeling panic threaten to wash over her, but an idea was forming in her head. Her voice trembled as she spoke, but she tried to keep it as steady as possible, and she lied in a whisper, "Y-you can u-untie me... I-I w-won't run... I d-don't want to."

Smacking his throbbing cock across the pulsating pussy that glistened with the juices of multiple orgasms, Robert wondered if he should unbind Aura's wrists. After all, she had been cramped in that position for an hour, despite her frequent wiggling and writhings under him as he used and abused her naked body. His eyes searched her pleading reddened eyes for any ulterior motive hiding under the welling tears, and allowed his judgement to be swayed. Kneeling between her stretched feet now, his cock feeling the slickness of her bald pussy under it, Robert assumed that his bulk alone could restrain this young girl ...after all, hadn't he turned her already ...wasn't she telling him that she didn't want to run. His arousal clouded his better judgement and with a stretch, he lifted the bound wrists from the bed post and with a doubtful glance at Aura's eyes, he pulled the lace panties from her wrists ... "DON'T MAKE ME REGRET THIS" his voice resonated in the loft.

Aura let out a soft breath of relief as her hands were freed from their bindings, and before she did anything, she rubbed her wrists lightly, looking down bitterly at the reddened lines around her wrists from her struggling. She glanced up at Robert, trying to keep her breaths steady, her eyes focused. And then, naturally, she made him regret it.

Aura shoved herself up against the bedpost, managing to squirm out from under his weight really due to the sweat coating her body, scrambling toward the edge of the bed and reaching out for her phone.

"You lying bitch!" Robert swore under his breath, scrambling quickly to grab hold of sweaty slippery Aura as she lunged for her bedside phone. "I should've just fucked you like the whore you are!" he muttered while tugging her back to the centre of the messed up bed and slapping her face HARD while attempting to straddle her heaving belly. With his weight firmly across his struggling prey, Robert pried the phone from Aura's frantic grasp and tossed it across the loft towards the door, the clatter resonating over her laboured breathing.

"TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE ME REGRET THAT!" slapping her reddened face again and again while straddling Aura like a bucking horse in drastic need of training. Maintaining eye contact now, Robert could feel his arousal building again, this time more sinister than before, and roughly grabbed each sweaty breast HARD. As if to emphasize his intentions, he literally bounced up and down on Aura's flat belly, then slide back just enough to seat his ass against her smooth hips. "Think you can handle this weight on you when I fuck you like a stuck piglet?" Tightening his grip on her breasts now, huge hands squeezing her mounds till the flesh popped between his fat fingers, he sat his weight fully upon her thighs ..."Or maybe I should just flip you over on your belly and fuck you like a doggie?" Robert tossed his head back with a hearty laugh, "What the hell ... We've got all night to fuck, don't we?" he muttered while tugging his meaty cock to Aura's glistening virgin pussy and in one gut-wrenching deliberate stroke, took her precious cherry and sank into the hilt up the youngest pussy he'd savoured in a long long time. "OH MY GAWD" was barely uttered, but certainly the reason for it was plainly evident on Aura's strained face.

Aura cried out as he grabbed her and pulled her back, she frantically trying to pull away and instead making a mess of the bedside table as she ended up knocking things off. She flinched back, yelping in pain as he slapped her and shuddering as her cheek stung. She tried to dial on the phone, but he ripped it away and threw it, and she watched her last hope sail off and crash onto the floor.

Her cries resonated through the apartment as he slapped her and grabbed her breasts, and she let out a sob. "That hurts! Stop it!" Aura squirmed under his weight, gasping as he bounced above her, and she began to shake uncontrollably as he moved down again. "No... N-no, I..." Digging up the most irrelevant excuse, she said weakly, "I have school tomorrow..." She let out another sob, moving her now-free hands up to grab his wrists and attempt to pry them away from her quickly reddening breasts. She could taste a bit of blood in her mouth for the force of his slaps, and she gazed up at him imploringly. "Please, no, no, no, no...NO...!"

Her protests became a scream of pain as he slammed into her, and she threw her head back in an attempt to control the agony. Her entire body seemed to go numb as she let go of his wrists, and instead gripped the bedsheets tightly enough her knuckles turned white. Aura felt what had to be blood seep out of her pussy, and she continued to tremble, but no longer struggled nearly as hard. I...l-lost...t-to him...

"What a fucking tight pussy you got" Robert growled in Aura's ear as he pounded his weight against her tender naked body with each deep thrust. With a grunt accompanying each deep thrust, Robert kept nothing back inside...his thick cock was literally ripping his way into her tight pussy with a furious hard driving penetration. "Think you're going to be missing school tomorrow you little bitch" he sneered in reference to her offered feeble excuse... "You're gonna have a hard time walking after I'm done with you!"

With Aura's hands free from her bindings, he laughed out loud as she tried in vain to pry his huge hands off of her tortured breasts, then watched as she grabbed hold of the bed sheets in a numb response to his plunging cock. Robert's cock had easily rammed up her drenched pussy on her own juices, taking her priceless virginity but now he felt a warmer trickle of liquid as his cock stuffed her. "This is gonna be a hell of a mess to clean these sheets now" he uttered while withdrawing his fat cock to see the slimy mix of blood and pussy juices coating it and dripping upon the sheets. Shoving his cock back into Aura's gaping pussy now, he sunk all the way into her and held himself there ...fully stuffing the now-timid teen.

"How's that feel bitch?" shaking his hips side to side ... "like that feeling? ... the fucked feeling you never had before?" As Robert supported himself on his hands and knees with his cock stuck into the hilt of her bloodied pussy, he glanced over her body. Naked ..sweaty ... reddened eyes and tear-stained cheeks .... breasts with hand-prints firmly ingrained on soft flesh ... thighs spread obscenely open .... and her pussy stuffed full of thick cock meat .... HIS cock meat. Breathing heavily now, all he could do was taunt her as he raped her ... "Gonna cum for me this time bitch?.... gonna cum on my fat old cock?" as he started a frantic pace of hip-thrusting ..his cock almost a blur as he pulled partially out and slammed back into the trembling piece of meat under him.

With each and every forceful thrust, Aura cried out in pain, feeling like she would split in half. She hadn't ever imagined her first time would hurt so bad. Each one seemed to shove her entire body into the mattress, the unforgiving force seemingly paralyzing her. Then she felt him pull out, and gasped in relief, daring to relax for a fraction of a second. This was a mistake. He plunged back inside, and Aura let out a combination between a scream and a sob, her tense body shuddering from the force of it.

"It hurts," she whimpered to his abusive query, and she shied back from him as well as she could, tears still trailing down her cheeks. "It hurts, it hurts..." Another small little gasp of relief escaped as he released her breasts, but it didn't last long in the face of the mind-numbing pain and overly full feeling between her legs. "Oh my God, I'm going to die..."

Aura could only watch through tear-blurred vision as he balanced himself on his hands and knees, and she shuddered under his grotesque scanning of her fragile and defeated body. Aura flinched every time he rammed into her, but his pace got faster and faster until she couldn't even control what her body did under his abuse, jostled to and fro from his forceful thrusts, only capable of continuing to cry and beg uselessly - "Stop, please, stop...please stop, please..." She kept hoping her body would begin to respond as it had earlier, that the pain would fade, because at this point she would welcome the unwanted pleasure rather than this agony. "It hurts...!"

Despite Aura's crying and begging, Robert was intent on pumping this young one full of his hot sticky cum. Each thrust was driving his meaty cock deeper and deeper into her yielding pussy ... squishing sounds emanating from his fucking cock forcibly using her stretched bleeding pussy. As the bed creaked under the pounding assault being given to Aura, her landlord continued the frantic pace of fucking, her body reduced in his evil mind to only a piece of meat to use ruthlessly and without regret.

"Just ...just a bit more bitch..." Robert's voice strained through clenched teeth as his balls ached to gain relief ... and the only way that would happen was just a few short breaths away. One deep stroke...then another harder one...added to the countless fucking strokes that had racked Aura's naked frightened body previously ... and then it happened. Robert reared up his head and with a loud moan, he shot a load of hot sticky cum deep into his raped fuck toy.

"GAWD baby...so fucking tight up your pussy ... I couldn't hold back any longer" Robert confessed as his meaty cock twitched in her stuffed pussy, sweat dripping from his brow to Aura's tear-stained face. With his breathing hard and laboured, he held himself fully in her, his drained balls hanging to her ass cheeks and sticking with the mixed blood and pussy juices. As his orgasm subsided and his breathing became more regular once again, it was all he could do to tug his fat cock from the vise-grip like hold of her pussy, but he remained resting his weight upon her.

"Hope I didn't hurt you too bad ..." Robert sneered as he continued to pin her well-fucked body to the bed with his bulk, the soiled sheets bunched up under her ass and back. With mock concern now for Aura, Robert placed his mouth to a stiff nipple and drew it into his mouth... sucking on it like a baby would. "Does that make you feel better?" he said while switching his attention to her other breast and latching on. With his mouth on her bare breast Robert slid his huge hands under Aura's ass and lifted her easily ... flipping her to her belly as he momentarily shifted his weight from her thighs and dropping her breast from his mouth. "Look at your pretty ass Aura" giving her a sharp smack across her ass cheeks. http://www.elitebabes.com/content/011206/gigi-r-hayden-play-time-11.jpg Following another sharp ass smack, Robert reached for the toy that had previously been up her pussy and drew it across her ass cheeks, pausing as it touched her puckered bum hole. "Time for a little more fun bitch?"

"Not...inside!" Aura whimpered in panic. "God, please, no!" She shut her eyes and tried to squirm away again, fruitlessly. A loud gasp escaped her as she felt the sensation of his cum filling her, and Aura sobbed. She waited for him to pull out, to do something, but he just stayed there, prolonging her torture. She brought her hands up to cover her face, shame overpowering every other emotion inside of her at this point. She shuddered when he took each of her breasts into his mouth again and shook her head weakly from behind her hands.

Then she was suddenly on her stomach. Aura moved her hands, her eyes wide, as she turned her head to look back at him. Flinches were provoked from her with each slap, unable to be helped. "Wh...Wh-what a-are..." Her eyes went wide as she felt the toy, and she sobbed again, shaking her head frantically as she gripped the headboard and attempted to pull herself away. I can't do that again! But there was no way she was going to get away at this point. As he'd promised, she was sure if she could stand, let alone try to run right now, she'd trip over her own feet within a few steps. At this point, she was incapable of escape.

So she tried for the smallest compromise she could. She stopped trying to pull away once the toy wasn't touching her, and begged, "Please, please just let me rest! J-j-just a few minutes, I-I hurt so b-bad... I c-can't run, s-so please... I'm begging you..."

With his sexual urges satisfied for the moment, Robert let Aura catch her breath as she laid on her belly, his huge hand toying with her ass hole, using her own toy again. Stroking her soft matted hair with sticky fingers, he rested the toy against her puckered ass hole and moved in closer to her on the bed. "It doesn't have to be this way, Aura" he whispered while feeling a breast. "You could ask me to take it easy on you" he muttered while fondling a breast. "I know it hurts now, but you gave me your virginity....I love you for that".

Raising the toy to her face now, Robert asked the question he already knew the answer to .... "You use this toy on yourself?" "Tsk Tsk naughty girl aren't you?" as he teased her nose with the toy. "We'll make a deal..you and I ... you will show me just how you use this toy on yourself...or ... I WILL FUCK YOUR PRETTY ASS!" giving her a slap across her ass cheeks.."Have we got a deal?"

Aura shivered at his every touch, keeping her eyes closed as though she could pretend she wasn't there. She recoiled at feeling his hand on her hair and even further at feeling his hand on her breast, touching and squeezing. She gritted her teeth, forcing herself to stay silent at his words. Gave you? You fucking stole it... This is about as far from love as you can fucking get. She turned her head away from him.

She had no choice but to respond as he held the toy to her face, and she shied back a little, trying not to gag at the idea of performing for him, unable to have any idea how long she'd actually been doing so for him. Aura flinched as he raised his voice and slapped her ass, taking a shuddering breath. How can I be sure you wouldn't do it anyway...? However, unwilling to turn away the only deal she had that might protect her from any further pain, she could do little more but nod. "Okay," she whispered brokenly, not meeting his eyes. "C-can I c-clean myself first?" The idea of using the toy without cleaning it, or trying to get rid of some of the blood between her legs disgusted her, but she knew if he found some sort of perverse attraction to that, she would have no choice... Regardless, she asked anyway.

Having asked Aura about a deal ... a deal with the devil clutching her breast and slapping her pretty ass ... Robert knew he was in for a treat whatever her answer. This young girl had been under his control for hours, ... forced to orgasm on penetrating toys and fat fingers while bound wrists prevented her from fleeing easily. With another hard slap to her pretty ass, Robert's cock flinched again with the vivid memory of being the first fuck of her life ... the one she'd not soon forget ... the raping of her virginity.

Letting his fat fingers probe her puckered ass hole, Robert sneered in her ear the chilling words ... "You don't know that I'll keep my end of the deal, do you?" and smacked her tight ass again. "No matter what you do, I may just fuck your pretty ass to teach you a lesson!" As his fingers pressed her tight anal muscles without actually penetrating, "feels so fucking hot ... can you imagine my cock ramming up your poop chute?"

"You want to clean yourself first?" Robert asked as he gave one last smack on Aura's ass before cupping her bloodied pussy mound under his huge rough hand. "Ya, you can clean yourself ... but after that little trick you tried to pull on me I'm not leaving you alone till I'm done with you!" With that warning uttered, Robert quickly rolled off the bed and grabbed Aura's wrist to pull her from the bed to stand face to face with her. Towering over his young fuck toy, he gripped a wrist behind her back applying just enough pressure to make her compliant on the way to the washroom. Reaching into the shower stall and turning on on the hot water, Robert shoved her under the resulting spray chuckling ... "Hope you don't mind sharing the shower with me and your toy!" stepping in himself under the cascading waters and pulling Aura close and holding her toy before her eyes. "I wouldn't drop the soap in here bitch ... you might find something up your pretty ass in no time" Robert muttered as he held her young body back tight to his and groped her breasts again.

"Please don't," Aura whispered softly. "Please don't touch me there..." She tried to shy away from his touch again, tears slipping from her eyes again at his newest threat and confession to possibly not upholding the deal. She whimpered, "Why are you doing this? Did you plan this from the start? The moment I asked about the open apartment?"

She gasped in surprise as he pulled her off the bed and pinned her wrist behind her back, and went with him with no choice to the bathroom. "There's nowhere to run," she tried weakly on the way. "I couldn't get away if I wanted to at this point...!" She shut her eyes and ducked her head down, shivering uncontrollably as he started the water. She gasped as she staggered into the shower at his shove, and tried to back away as he got in after her, but he grabbed her and pulled her in.

"You didn't answer my question," she rasped in a shaking voice, shuddering and shying away from his groping. She felt his member touching her leg and tried to distance herself a little. "Why...?" Her heart hammered in her ribcage, her blood throttled through her veins, all too fast for her and making her head spin. Her muscles were aching from all of Robert's abuse, and the water was the only thing at this point keeping her from screaming again. She focused on it running over her body and did her best to pretend that Robert wasn't there, though it was pretty much impossible. She was, however, able to finally calm herself enough to reach her hands out into the water and begin to rinse away some of the blood seeping down her legs.

A few methods of trying to escape came to mind, but the fear of what would happen if he caught her again kept her still. She dipped her head down again, hating how she'd surrendered at this point. She could mix some water and soap in her hands and throw it into his eyes, but it probably wouldn't deter him enough to give her enough time to escape. Given how unsteady her legs still were, she wouldn't be able to run as well. She could grab his dick and either twist or wrench it, but she wasn't brave enough to willingly touch the thing. Why me? Aura splashed a bit of water onto her face, attempting to take calming breaths.

As the hot water cascaded over our sweaty and bloodied bodies, I gripped your shaking body close, taking delight in the feel of your soft skin pressed roughly against my hairy paunch. My huge hands kneaded each bare breast with sheer lust, knowing I controlled your every move...your every emotion at this point in time. "Just relax and clean yourself...that's what you wanted wasn't it?" I whispered into your ear, head down as if that was going to distance you from me. I felt my thickening cock snake down the back of your trembling thighs in anticipation of what perverted acts lay ahead. http://gals.kindgirls.com/0520140/hayden_winters_65391/hayden_winters_65391_9.jpg

"Why did I pick you? ...was that your question?" I sneered as I felt your full breasts in my huge rough hands with one purpose. "I only needed one look at your sexy body to know that I was going to fuck you sooner or later!" With my lust-filled eyes on the mirrored shower wall, I could plainly see why. Kneading your perfect breasts with skilled fingers, "I was going to fuck you whether you wanted it or not!" http://gals.kindgirls.com/0520140/hayden_winters_65391/hayden_winters_65391_10.jpg
Holding you under the stream of hot water, my mind raced with the possibilities of using this young nubile teen in any way possible, with none of the obvious penalties clouding my mind. Releasing one breast from my firm grip, I ran my fat fingers through your sweaty matted hair, letting the shower rinse you before I slipped my hand to your thighs. "Spread your feet apart and lets clean your sore little pussy ... I want you nice and clean before I fuck you again." http://gals.kindgirls.com/0520140/hayden_winters_65391/hayden_winters_65391_8.jpg

I let my huge hand hold your slender hand to your bloodied pussy ... the water rinsing off the mixed blood and cum from your bald lips as I nibbled on your neck. "I love your bald pussy baby.... makes me know how young you are ... how innocent you were until I saw you use this toy on yourself. That's when I knew I had to get up your bald tight pussy." http://gals.kindgirls.com/0520140/hayden_winters_00393/hayden_winters_00393_10.jpg I then slipped a fat finger up between your slick pussy lips to feel your incredible tightness again, rubbing your clit while breathing heavily in your ear. Pushing you under the shower water again, holding you with your back to me, I penetrated you with a finger, then a second one slowly wiggling in alongside and curving up in search of your special spot. "Tell me when I find that little spot you touch with your toy ... I want to make you cum before I fuck you again" I managed to whisper in your ear.

"I can't relax with you here," Aura mumbled under her breath as softly as she could, glaring at the shower floor as the water ran red with blood. She could feel his member beginning to grow taut again and shuddered. It's going to happen again... Aura continued to try and ignore his rather un-ignorable presence as she kept rinsing her lower body, shaking too hard to really try and adjust herself, and too afraid of what he might do.

"You pervert..." she mumbled quietly and gasped as his hand slid between her legs to her slit again, and she whimpered, trying to pull away from him. But then she froze. Until I saw you use this toy on yourself, he'd said. Aura didn't move, even her trembling coming to a halt as she stared blankly at the mirror, and therefore at him.

"How long have you been watching me?!" she demanded in horror, clenching her legs closed so he didn't have much room to move his hand. However, he'd already gotten far enough she couldn't stop his fingers, and she squirmed in his grip, struggling to stay firm in getting answers. "C-cameras? A-are you using c-cameras?" She swallowed hard, fisting her hands tightly and managing to narrow her timid gaze into a glare. His fingers curved inside of her, and she almost gasped, but she managed to quash it down and snapped, "A-answer me!"

Gripping you tightly in front of me under the shower spray, I could watch every move you made in the mirrored shower wall. "Can't relax with me here?" I responded to your muttered plea as my thickening cock rubbed against your thighs. With my fat fingers up your bald pussy, I continued to curl them in search of that spot, my other hand kneading a bare breast. "I don't want you relaxed bitch ... I want you FUCKING SCARED!" my deep voice boomed in the shower and in your ear. My breathing growing ragged now, sheer lust threatening to drive me to fuck you right there and then, as you called me a pervert under your hushed breath. " I am a pervert" confessing my compulsion to you as a boast, " BUT I'M YOUR PERVERT!"

With my lips on your ear and my fingers curling up your pussy now, I could feel your stiffening in recognition of my inadvertent slip-up previously, and your face showed grim in the mirrored wall. With my hand suddenly clenched tight between your thighs, I could no longer penetrate you deeper, nor could I pull my fingers out. Maintaining my control despite your sudden defiance, I chose my words very carefully and uttered them into your ear. "I've been watching you since the day you moved into MY loft" making sure the emphasis was on the word 'MY', and grinding my hips to your ass under the shower spray. "Every move you made ..every dirty act you performed on the bed ... each time you thought you were alone ... I WAS WATCHING!"

Using my strong arm to hold you tightly against my hairy broad chest, I could feel the delicate curve of your ass against my thick cock and my hips despite your reluctance. "I've lost track of the number of times I jacked off to your sexy young body ... your tits bouncing as you pranced around MY loft ... and your shaved bald pussy ... OH MY GAWD!" Stiffening my fingers up inside the very pussy I lusted after every night since my young tenant had moved in, I sensed that despite your determination and anger present at the moment, you were close to an orgasm.

As my cock poked stiffly between your clenched thighs now, driven by lust and uncontrolled by my mind, I put my lips to your cocked head and whispered ..." YES, I am using cameras to spy on you, and I've built up quite a collection of good pics over the days and nights since you moved in." With that admission made to you, I took a step back in the shower, then another while holding you at arm's length and slapping your pretty ass once. "What do you think your parents would say if they could see their daughter shoving a toy up her sweet innocent pussy?" as I smacked your ass again, harder this time. "Would they be shocked to find their daughter moved half way across the country so she could masturbate with a toy?" Another harder ass smack and then I roughly pushed your shoulders down to bend you at your waist while stepping towards you. As I pushed my thick cock head between your bald pussy lips and eased all the way up in one smooth stroke to stuff you, I pulled your head back and taunted my little fuck toy ... " How would they like to see their sweet daughter FUCKED?"

Aura flinched as he raised his voice, more than once, each time causing her to cower despite the desire to try and stand tall. She gritted her teeth and shifted her head away so his lips weren't touching her ear, but her bravado began to fade away as he explained his intentions and how he made them a reality. As she realized everything she had done since the day she moved in... Every word, every article of clothing she'd chosen from, every rant to her mother, every...moment of solo sex...had been watched.

By this man.

Aura gasped as he jammed his fingers further inside of her, and her trained body due to her frequent masturbation began to react, but Aura clenched her legs again to try and stop it. "Y-you..." Again, her bravado faded, her tense body beginning to shudder. "Y-you s-saved it?!" she cried, her voice breaking. "Recorded it?! Why, what, how - why the fuck would you do something like that!?" She let out a sob as he began to slap her ass, and she snapped, "I didn't move here t-to do th-that, I w-wanted...!" She cut herself off. He wasn't worth her explanation. "I came here for an education!" she snarled, anger and terror fighting for dominance within her body, in an instant her sudden rage evaporating into sobs as he bent her forward.

"STOP! Stop, stop!!" Aura screamed, thrashing, but unable to stop him as he plunged inside of her again. She gasped, moving her hands up to grip the opposite shower wall, shuddering. What would they think? I did come here to learn! But I wanted out from under their roof. But not this, never this, why? "Th-they'd know you r-r-raped me," she whispered, the pain once again filling her body, but not as intense this time. Aura dipped her head down, watching her hair point down to the floor, weighed down by the water, as the water still yet ran a transparent red with her blood.

"You call this rape?" Robert muttered as he slammed his hips repeatedly to Aura's ass, each violent thrust shoving his fat cock deeper up the teen's tight pussy. Under the pulsating water, now turning cool as the hot water runs low, my huge hands held your shoulders hunched forward as I took my time savouring your slick tightness. "Isn't this what you wanted. bitch?" I growled in your ear between slow measured strokes up your pussy. "Didn't you wish for a real cock to stuff your virgin pussy every time you used that toy to make yourself cum?"

Sliding my hands from your shoulders now to grab your hanging breasts as your head hung in shame and resignation, roughly kneading each one and rolling your stiff nipples in my fingers. "Damm baby...your tits are so fucking awesome... great to hold onto as we fuck!" tossing my head back to laugh out loud and shoving my cock all the way in your pussy and pulling almost out. Grunting now as my own orgasm nears, I grab your breasts HARD to maintain your attention ..."Gonna cum on my cock again bitch?" and shove my cock ALL the way in as if to impale you to the wall. The shower water running cold now, your nips stiff as pebbles, and I manage to say "just cum for me baby and I'll take you back to our nice warm bed!" before I spurt another load up you again and start stroking faster. Hearing my balls slapping your thighs with every deep hard penetrating fucking stroke of my cock, I grab a handful of wet hair and milk my cock dry in your tight pussy.

Satisfied again for a moment, I remain wedged up your tight pussy from behind as I reach to turn off the shower water and hold you tight to me, stroking your wet hair as you sob. "Wasn't that good baby?" I ask with a sneer in my voice ..."didn't you cum good?" Reaching to the towel rack to grab a couple of towels, I put one across your shoulders and straighten you up as I pop my cock from your well-used pussy and let it dangle between us. "Hope the camera caught our best sides as we fucked in here" smacking your cute ass and and grabbing a smaller towel for later. I reach to turn you from the shower wall to face me and run my fat finger down from your chin to your belly ... then grabbing your towel, I wrap it around you as if to keep you warm and safe. "You my girl ... are a fantastic fuck ... and it's only going to get better!"

Aura kept her hands braced on the opposite wall, her body being moved back and forth by his thrusts, her breasts swaying lightly. She turned red with embarrassment and anger, shying back as he growled into her ear. No! I didn't want it, I didn't want it like this, you son of a bitch... She shuddered, dipping her head forward, and gasped as he gripped her breasts. She let out a small whimper of pain, and that became a cry of agony as he plunged completely in.

"I'm not going to fucking cum for you," she growled under her breath quietly, brows furrowed as she tried to fight through the pain, but her defiance faded into despondence as he gripped her breasts even tighter, making her flinch and tremble violently. Then he shoved the entire way into her, provoking another cry of agony, and she felt her body hit the shower wall. Soft sobs weaseled out of her as she felt him filling her with cum again, but he didn't stop thrusting, and she flinched as he grabbed her hair. Her sobs were all that accompanied their slapping flesh, and at last he stopped thrusting, but didn't pull out.

Aura shuddered violently as he pulled her close, feeling him still inside of her. She leaned away from him as best as she could, tears still spilling down her cheeks with no sign of stopping. No, I didn't... I won't... She dared to send a fleeting glance up as he placed a towel over her shoulders, and seeming to just barely relax only when his dick was out of her. Her eyes widened at his words. "They're in here too?" she whispered, her voice cracking the entire way through. Why...? She turned to face him when he forced her around, but she didn't meet his gaze, shutting her eyes tightly and continuing to tremble as he ran his finger down her body.

She gripped the towel when he moved it around her and quickly adjusted it to hide herself, backing away into the shower wall again and shaking her head as she partway slid down the wall. "When is it going to be over?" she sobbed quietly, holding the towel close and hiding her face.

PenandSword said:
Aura kept her hands braced on the opposite wall, her body being moved back and forth by his thrusts, her breasts swaying lightly. She turned red with embarrassment and anger, shying back as he growled into her ear. No! I didn't want it, I didn't want it like this, you son of a bitch... She shuddered, dipping her head forward, and gasped as he gripped her breasts. She let out a small whimper of pain, and that became a cry of agony as he plunged completely in.

"I'm not going to fucking cum for you," she growled under her breath quietly, brows furrowed as she tried to fight through the pain, but her defiance faded into despondence as he gripped her breasts even tighter, making her flinch and tremble violently. Then he shoved the entire way into her, provoking another cry of agony, and she felt her body hit the shower wall. Soft sobs weaseled out of her as she felt him filling her with cum again, but he didn't stop thrusting, and she flinched as he grabbed her hair. Her sobs were all that accompanied their slapping flesh, and at last he stopped thrusting, but didn't pull out.

Aura shuddered violently as he pulled her close, feeling him still inside of her. She leaned away from him as best as she could, tears still spilling down her cheeks with no sign of stopping. No, I didn't... I won't... She dared to send a fleeting glance up as he placed a towel over her shoulders, and seeming to just barely relax only when his dick was out of her. Her eyes widened at his words. "They're in here too?" she whispered, her voice cracking the entire way through. Why...? She turned to face him when he forced her around, but she didn't meet his gaze, shutting her eyes tightly and continuing to tremble as he ran his finger down her body.

She gripped the towel when he moved it around her and quickly adjusted it to hide herself, backing away into the shower wall again and shaking her head as she partway slid down the wall. "When is it going to be over?" she sobbed quietly, holding the towel close and hiding her face.

"It's over when I'm fucking done with you slut" Robert sneered as he stood before her in the shower. With a sharp slap across her face, Robert let it be known that he wasn't done yet abusing this young teen. He lifted her from the shower floor with a tug, and pulled her across the loft floor to the 4 poster bed again, slapping her ass as he pulled the towel away from her shaking body.

"I'd love to stuff your mouth with my cock bitch, but you'd probably bite it off me, wouldn't you?" as he delivered another stinging slap across her bare tits now, loving how they jiggled with their size. "Get over on your belly bitch and give me your hands!" as he reached to grasp both slender wrists together and wrapped a small towel around them tight. With Aura on her belly now, Robert reached to pull a cum-stained pillow and stuffed it under her hips, lifting her bum into the air as he pushed her feet wide apart with his own feet. Kneeling now between her knees, he was able to smack her ass cheeks hard as he spit on her ass hole, lubing her up for his next assault. "Time to see how tight your lil ass is baby" as he spread his spit around the puckered ass hole before him and grinned. just as her pussy had aroused Robert, the thought of penetrating her tight virgin ass over and over again had his cock a raging thick deep-veined sabre...sharp and up-turned to inflict a serious ass-fucking to her captive. Pausing only a moment to catch his breath, Robert shoved his thick cock head to Aura's tight bum hole to open her prematurely, then rammed into her bum as the bed shook under their weight. Riding in on his spit all the way up to the hilt, he took her ass in one hard stroke. "That's the way to fuck an ass hole" he moaned in her ear as he started to piston her ass hole with his fat cock.

Back
Top Bottom