Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM One x One Search (Looking for Dom) Updated 11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm moonlighthunter or just moon if you'd like. I am kinda new to the more smut/sexual RPs so please forgive my inexperience. I do want to learn though, and am a decent (in my opinion) RPer otherwise. Never hurts to try and expand one's skill sets.

Anyway, I tend to post between a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on what is needed or going on in the rp. I usually like a fantasy setting or not having a total slice of life feel to things.

I'm open to trying most things, and will let my partners know if I'm uncomfortable or wish to not continue the rp.

I do have a job, it has some odd hours but is usually pretty consistent on times and such.

Feel free to pm me, I'll rp here in threads, pms, or over email, or skype.
Email is the best way to reach me. I should be able to get onto it at work to at the least chat and plot.

Age wise for characters, I usually play between 15-24 ish, but I don't mind age gaps or playing against older characters at all.
Currently I would love a chance to play a cuntboy.

Things I like
Non-con
Bestiality
Fantasy or Sci/fy settings

Fandoms

Pokemon (Trainer/Trainer, Pokemon/Trainer, Gijinka is all good with me)
Inheritance (Eragon)
Harry Potter
Black Butler
Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices
Starwars (I am very, very, VERY rusty.)
Fairy Tales (Any, as long as I can find a version online if I don't know the tale.)
Alice in Wonderland (Either the usual, or a being from there in the 'normal' world.)

Pairing ideas
Master x Slave
Teacher x Student
Werewolf x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Boss x Intern
Vampire x Human
Master x Pet

Ask, there's probably more I'm too lazy to put.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom