Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detailed Plots and Scenes for MxF Pairings :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fates.Gamble

Care to take a gamble?
A Bit About Me...

Hey there, and thanks for checking out my thread =) First thing you should know about me is I'm a multi-para roleplayer through and through. I very seldom will write less than half a page, and on good, thick plot or action heavy posts there's just no tellin' how much is gonna come out til the writing's done. That said, I prefer quality over quantity from my partners, but I can promise you both! Typically I'll match what I give, but keeping the story fresh and full of turns is very important to me. I really enjoy long-term partners that can come up with complex and realistic characters, no matter how fantastical the settings. (And with me, usually the more fantastical the better.) I'm not against smut heavy roleplays if the situation calls for it, but plot has always been and will always be my true love. I'm usually thinking several posts ahead, plotting out ideas that are sure to keep our characters on their feet, and I absolutely love it when the same courtesy is returned. If I wanted to write by myself I'd make up my own stories, after all.

That little tid-bit out of the way, there can be a couple draw-backs if you decide to write with me. Namely, my situation is very unpredictable. Muses aside, I have a very busy life and cannot make too many promises as to when a post will be up, especially if I have several stories going at once. Generally I try to do at least a post every day, if not, every couple... but sometimes the inspiration just isn't there. It may be a week or more before I can find the mood or time to write. But as long as you have patience during these dry-spells, I can guarantee you it's worth the wait. Not to mention this has tempered me into a very patient person myself. If you're having trouble finding the words, I've got no troubles waiting for you to do so. It's what I love about writing over forums... it's always there waiting for you. Anyway, if that doesn't scare you away, maybe take the time to check out some of my posts. If you like my style or one of my ideas, feel free to message me. I'm always down to hear some of your own too. Sometimes my inspiration can be a bit picky, but I am very PM friendly :] I've had close to 13 years of roleplaying experience and more partners than you can imagine so you can be sure I'm a pretty comfortable person to talk to either way. Currently I'm only looking to do Thread or PM roleplays with a preference in that order, But if we have a good enough story and you really want to do it over e-mail I'll consider it. I don't do IM roleplays anymore because I find I write just a little too much for them and I can seldom find the time for that much back and forth anyway. But I'm more than happy to OOC or chat there if we become that active of partners.

~*~
When it comes to roleplay, I love thinking on my feet and coming up with new ideas, or revamping old ones to coincide with those my partner has thought up. My favorite RP's have ever been those with the most adaptable of partners; those ready to breathe life into all aspects of the story. Drama, Action, Sexy, Violence, Romance, Mystery... I love it when it's all rolled into one beautiful product. Fantasy has always been my favorite, but I love gritty realism as well, so long as it's done properly.

Conflict of all sorts is adored. I put maybe even more thought into my villains than I do my main characters. There's always a connection between them, always some deeper shit stirring in the background. Many times I will throw things in you did not expect, yet the building stones might have been there since post one. Sometimes these plot twists are minor... other times they may be major enough to change the entire direction things were going. But I'm usually pretty good about reading my partner, and love coming up with new ideas with them as the story progresses. Given this, I typically will not play canon settings. There are some worlds out there I find interesting enough to maybe take a dab at if you're a good writer and convincing salesman, but usually I prefer to come up with something fresh from the start =P

And speaking of Settings...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to Plots and Pairings...

These are a few ideas I’ve had swimming around my head, but by far are not the only plots I will play. If you have your own stories or ideas you’re interested in writing, run them by me. Also, these scenarios are but general ideas that I am willing to adapt or change into a plot that suits both of our characters. So if you like the idea as a whole but don't care for a particular, let me know. Just be sure to come with creative criticism rather than expecting me to think up something new on my own.
(MC-My Character, YC-Your Character. Currently, I'm only looking for MxF pairings)

Taking The Score
In this booming city, the rich live on high as privileged kings, every want and desire conveyed without question. But only the few are so lucky. Like night and day, the city changes in the shadow of the homes of the wealthy, and their towering peaks. Beneath their loom, sprawls the poor district; dominating the bulk of the metropolis. A dark and gritty place, the population is constantly taunted by the Golden Spires above... a constant reminder of the luxurious life they could be living. Most men condemned to this cesspool reluctantly accept their fate, but there are some who seek escape.

(MC) Is one such man. Living the whole of his life in this poverty, he came of age dreaming of better things... things normally impossible for a man like him to attain. But through determination, he's been steadily clawing his way up, falling in with the right crowd and learning all the secrets their sprawling city has to offer. Every score taken further fills his dream... but being thieves in this city has its dangers, especially when setting sights on the over-privileged in the district beyond. But the Royal Guard and the corrupt politicians aren't the only thing slowing him down from the good-life... There's been another thief setting self-same goals and seeking scores, a woman of incomparable beauty that seeks the high-life of society, same as him and his crew. (YC)

(To start this one off, I had an idea of both characters chasing the same mark, eventually leading to a conflict over whatever artifact they're after being claimed by one of the two. Doesn’t matter who gets away with it, so long as the less fortunate tracks the other down in the end. In the heat of settling their score, one thing leads to another and before long they no longer work as rivals, but together as an organized couple, looking to take for themselves what luxuries they have been denied.)

~

The Hunted
It happened years ago... a catastrophe that decimated 20% of the world's population, and forever changed the lives of those who remained. To the date, No-one, expert or otherwise can explain the mysterious force, like a supernovae hitting the Earth. In most cases, such an impact would have devastated the planet, rendering a wound nigh-unrecoverable. But in only a few short decades... everything has improved for the better. Wars have become an extinct behavior... famine and drought have all bust disappeared. Those less fortunate in the world find themselves above their old standing, while those more so find themselves in positions of height and power beyond scopes of imagination before. Technology advances at an alarming rate, space travel and exploration reaching an unprecedented scale, with commercial and every-day launches for approving citizens close on the horizon. It has been a proverbial golden age, and all it took was a mysterious force that claimed the lives on 1.4 billion people in a single effort.
And there in lies the secret. Though the force that struck them was un-known, it quickly became apparent that its energy remained. Finding a way to harness this energy has been the secret to the world's success. It has given everyone comfortable lives while those who control its extraction have ruled on high, keeping the world happy and ignorant of its dwindling supply. But that is not the only secret the ruling force protects. In the stretching years, it has not only been technical advancement the energy has seen to, but evolutionary as well. 20 years ago, the first child to be touched by the energy was born. Serving as an anchoring point, as the man grew he found a way to channel this energy and use it was a powerful weapon. Fearful of what this meant, the reaction was swift and cruel. All people born of this ability would be hunted down and contained before having a chance to disrupt the world's peaceful utopia. Born of malice or innocence, all are tracked down and none are spared from that fateful choice. Comply, or forfeit their life. Those who have not been found walk in secret, knowing their lives could change or end any day. Others run... ever fighting, ever fleeing. Their skirmishes are brushed off with the help of media propaganda, and the general population remains ignorant of this fact. But the numbers of those born with the Anchoring are growing at an alarming rate, each person leeching upon the dwindling energy supply every time they use their power. At this rate, there's no telling how long before everything comes crashing down.

(For this idea I'm looking for two characters with these abilities who are thus far undiscovered or on the run from those chasing them. Or maybe one with powers one without, or maybe even reversing the roles and playing those who hunt them. Or maybe even a little bit of both! It's a fresh idea and I'm willing to go a lot of different ways with it. Including the setting and time period. It could be re-wound to right after the catastrophe, when the world is still recovering as well as dealing with all the sudden changes, or it can be thrown further into the future, with more advancements than before and a grander scope beyond perhaps even Earth =O Who knows! I'm down for whatever)

~

A Dangerous Game
For years, two rival gangs or families have been working together with an alliance that has grown increasingly thin over the years. The tension mounted near to its peak, it's only a matter of time before the two organizations break back out into bloody conflict. Foreseeing this, and looking to establish their authority and protect their interests, one faction has decided to take the preemptive, and make their move before this can happen. In the first step towards laying out their demands, my character moves to kidnap yours, someone close or related to the rival gang's leader; unprepared for just how out of control things are about to get.

(A dark, more violent tale, I have a few different directions this idea could take. Initially I had the idea of your character being either the daughter or wife they steal away, while mine would be a member assigned to capture and watch over her. From there, it could become a love/corruption story that slowly turns your character against her own faction, or perhaps she fakes sympathy/feelings as a ploy of escape or revenge... maybe plotting to take down my character's faction from the inside. Or simpler yet, your character could be fed up with her over-controlling father/husband/whatever and willingly goes along. I think easiest way to spin it would be to form a developing romance that steadily earns her trust into my character’s group; to whatever end that may be. But I'm down for whatever as long as it's gritty... Sex, Drugs, Violence, the whole shebang.)

~

Light in Shadows
Light-Shadow-Wind-Thunder-Water-Fire-Earth
And a land for each...

In the beginning, the seven elements were one and whole. Guided by the Cabalists of these great powers, the world thrived in a time of balance and harmony. The seven provinces, each a tribute to their respective element, were ruled by separate powers, yet were in no way divided by the lesser morals of men. Greed... Fear... Hatred. These things did not exist in the golden time. That is, until the time of the Great Sorrow. That single night in which calamity befell their beautiful, blissful world.

It came from a gathering of Cabalists, men of vast power seeking only to increase it. They met in the heart of the Shadow-Lands, in their peoples greatest of cities. Only there was the void close enough to touch upon that which they sought... But they never could have anticipated what was to come. Breaking nactural doctrines upon the world, the heavens broke open, scorching the land with violent gusts of energy that completely decimated the fabled city and its people. Like wild-fire, the calamity spread, slinking out of the shadows and across the other lands... By the end of its fury, little had been spared. The once beautiful world was left an ugly scar, humanity on the brink of survival. It would take thousands of years to recover what was lost, but in all that time... the blame and hatred towards the Shadow people and their ruinous actions would never be forgotten.

In the coming years, the people of the Light rose to ease the damage. Declaring vengeance on the people of the Shadow, the Light used this as a rallying cry to round up the other tribes, and unite them under a single cause. Time wore on, and under the ruling Light, the Shadows were left a bloody stain on the pages of history. There are few alive in this world who do not hate the heretics and their dark element... but those people live in a world of deceit. The Shadow people have been driven nigh to the edge of extinction, but those that remain know the truth. That it was not the people of the Shadow who caused the Great Sorrow... but those of the Light... The traitorous divinity that manipulated their way into the seat of power they sought from the beginning, and turned the Shadow into their scapegoat with the greatest lie ever told.

Aezon is one of the few remaining Shadow people that know this truth. Raised by his kind-hearted grandfather, he has come to age learning what ways survive of his decimated people. He has grown into a Cabalist of exceptional skill... but in this world, to simply exist is his crime. Hated by any stranger he's ever faced, things were simpler when he was still with his Grandfather... living off the land and following his lead. But it's been two years since Saizo passed away, and Aezon is left to make sense of a world that can never accept him. Haunted by the lie that slaughtered his people, he's traveled far across the seven lands, slowly making his pilgrimage towards the sacred city where it all began, to try and understand why.

(This idea is a little more set in stone, as it's from a story I've been working on in my spare time. However, I thought it would be fun to role-play it out with the right partner, and get some fresh ideas and perspective. I would be playing Aezon, and am looking for the role female lead that goes along with him. In my story, she is a young girl who was raised in the Mist, (The wetlands that serve as the home for the people of the Water) but she is not a Water Cabalist like those she lives among. Having been orphaned, she is actually a Light Cabalist with no idea of how to use her abilities, as her parents are over protective and know little and less about the other elements. In a chance happening, my character comes to her village, where he is not accepted. But being a kind, non-judgmental girl, she is drawn to him, having never actually witnessed someone of the Shadow before. Seeing an opportunity to learn from him, she performs an act of kindness, which he eventually will repay after a series of conflicts that will inevitably lead her to abandon her home, and travel on his journey with him. There's lots more to this idea and I'm willing to work some creative freedom into almost any of it, so if it sounds like something you'd be interested in, hit me up and I can tell you more :])

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a few other ideas I will soon post up, but if these few don’t interest you here is a list of scenarios I like or wouldn’t mind setting up plots for.

Any kind of Fantasy setting
Western Themed
Modern
Medieval
Victorian Era
Rival Gangs
Pirates
Werewolves
Vampires
Super Heroes/Villains
Ancient Egypt/Greece or Rome
Traveling Circus
… And many more I could spend all day listing. But got some ideas of your own? I'd love to hear them! If I like them enough, maybe I'd love to play them. =P So if you’re interested, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom