Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Riven Wants to Play a Guy -- Riven's Male/Fem Request Thread (Updated 5/27/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth
So I have a nice little Interview over in the Female Request Thread Forum that will give you the some of the details on what I like and what I am looking for. If you want to read it, just follow that link and pretend that any instance that references me playing a female states that I will be playing a male. Then you'll have an interview for this thread too! If that's too much work, the you can find the basics of what I want below and you can find my F-List in my signature. So yeah; there you go. Let's get started!​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TL;DR Interview

I hope that you enjoyed my little interview there! I know that I enjoyed writing it. Anyway, it is high time that I buckle down and get some plots added to this thing. Before we break into that, though, I want to take some time to restate a few things from the interview (because I have received several PMs from people that obviously only read what they wanted to) as well as outline a couple of things that were not covered in the interview. You could call this the TL;DR version of my request thread, I suppose. Even if you read the interview thoroughly, I still encourage you to skim this for the information that might not have been included above. So without further adieu, I present to you summary of my interview. Now you have no excuse to not read the important information from my thread. Any future PMs that I get from people who have obviously not read my request thread by doing things such as asking me to play romantic or erotic scenes with male characters will be promptly deleted and not responded to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are interested in role playing with me, you...

MUST be playing a female character as your 'main' character in the role play. I'm not into guys and I will not write romantic/erotic stories opposite to male characters.

MUST be willing to role play via threads. I no longer role play through instant messengers and I am not interested in role playing through private messages.

MUST NOT be looking for purely smut-based role plays. Some plots will have more smut than others. I understand and respect this. Some ideas are also just inherently smutty, but there still MUST be a story in there somewhere.

MUST be able to post at least two paragraphs per post. More is always better and I will do my best to match what you give me. My personal average will fall between three and five paragraphs pending the scene.

MUST have a decent grasp on the written English language. Typos are fine; we all make them. The occasional grammatical folly is fine; we all make them. Completely disregarding any capitalization or punctuation is NOT fine. Text speak is NOT fine.
If I have to take ten minutes to decode what you have written for me then I will promptly end the role play.

MUST be fairly active. Multiple posts per day are lovely! One per day is great! One every two to three days when things get busy is acceptable. I know we all have lives outside of our stories.
If it regularly takes you about a week to get a single post in, however, then my interest in the story will quickly die.

SHOULD be willing to use images as a character reference. This is not an excuse not to type out any sort of description; I just like having a face to put with the character. It helps me better envision them and immerse myself into their story.
If you don't like looking for such things, or are too busy (I know that it is sometimes a lengthy process) then I am usually happy to find a handful of images for you so that you can sort through and maybe find one that you like.
This is one of those things where if you work with me then I will work with you. I'm more than happy to meet you halfway on this.

SHOULD be capable of playing more than one character. A story cannot run on two people alone; not for long. I love playing side characters and I will do so quite liberally, but I will not control the entire world around our two main characters.
Don't be afraid to play some NPC characters or even bring in some side/secondary main characters of your own. I encourage and welcome it!​

The Dreams of a Bunny Girl -- AKA: Riven's Plots

Now that all of the seriousness is out of the way, let's move on to my plots! Most of these will be quite vague. I do this intentionally so that the story is open for a brainstorming session with my prospective writing partners. I am open to suggestions on most of them if they need to be slightly altered to suit my partner's preferences. Some of them will not be as open to alterations, of course, but you can't expect me to give up all of my groundwork now can you!? Why would I put in the work if I didn't want to play out the story?
As always, it never hurts to ask if a certain aspect of the story can be changed but if you request this then you should already have a change in mind. I do NOT want to receive PMs along the lines of...

"Hai!, I like the basis of your Brother/Sister plot, but I'm not really that into incest..."

This PM is one-hundred percent unhelpful and I would probably just tell you that that is too bad and that the story probably would not work out then. If you contact me fishing for me to change one of my own plots without offering anything constructive to the matter then I will not be interested in brainstorming with you. The proper way to contact me regarding this problem would be...

"Hai! I like the basis of your Brother/Sister plot, but I'm not all that into incest. Do you think that you would be willing to change the main characters to childhood friends or maybe your character could be my character's best friend's brother?"

This is much better. Putting forth even this small bit of constructive effort will go a long way in making me want to change my plots to accommodate you. It shows initiative. Initiative is good.

Well I have rambled enough! If you've read this far then congratulations! You've made it to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! I hope that you see something that you like! Remember that taken plots will be struck-out!

Corrupting Little Sister -- Modern/Realistic

My character is returning home from college while he saves his money to set out on his own. When he returns home, he is shocked to find that his baby sister has developed into quite the lovely young woman. Due to the trouble that he had gotten caught up into when he was in school, his little sister has been home-schooled her entire life and has been sheltered from most of the concerning subject matter that public school promotes; subject matter like sex.

Knowing that his sister is completely oblivious to her sexuality and the sexual nature of the world outside of their home, the brother decides to take advantage of this sweet, innocent little virgin.

The Fall of Egypt -- Historic Fantasy

A powerful Sorcerer from another world finds himself in a fantastical and magically-inspired version of Earth's Ancient Egypt. Deciding that he wants to conquer this exotic new land and take it as his own, he conspires a plan to take the kingdom's capital and summons an army of creatures to aid him in his efforts. When he descends upon the palace of the Pharaoh, he encounters the Pharaoh's beautiful daughter; the 'Princess' of this realm.

Rather than kill her, he spares her life and takes her as a slave. She was well loved by the kingdom of Egypt, for obvious reasons. Perhaps she would be useful to him in gaining the allegiance of the people...

Paying Daddy's Debt -- Modern/Realistic

Your Character's Father was a real deadbeat. He lost his career, his job, and has nearly lost his family to his alcohol addiction. Nowadays, there wasn't a night of the week that he wasn't drinking and not a weekend that he wasn't playing poker in the back of some scuzzy bar. His wife was on the verge of leaving him and he was certainly no father to his daughter. (Or daughters if you're willing to play multiple characters.)

Your Character's Father owes My Character a lot of money, and it's time to collect. Since Your Character's family doesn't have a lot of money, Your Character, herself, will have to do. Bonus points to those willing to also play the wife and/or a sister or two. These certainly are not needed, of course, but they definitely earn major bonus points.

The Great Elven War -- DnD/Pathfinder Themed Setting

My Character is a Dark Elf assassin(Just a Dark Elf, not a Drow). He is sent to the deep into the territory of the High Elves (also known as Light Elves) to kill their princess in the name of his people and kingdom. When he arrives and successfully infiltrates the castle, he discovers that the High Elven princess is far more beautiful than he could have ever imagined and he decides to abduct her for his own purposes rather than kill her.

My Character steals the princess away and takes her to a secret location within Dark Elven territory where he begins to train her as his slave. his hope is to break her into an obedient and loving pet whom he can then return to the high Elven kingdom and use as a political puppet to control the High Elven nation. Needless to say, she's not going to come quietly or just roll over and let this vile Dark Elf just have his way with her and turn her against her own people. Mmm... Corruption, rape, and mind-breaking.

RE: Riven Wants to Play a Guy -- Riven's Male/Fem Request Thread

Does anyone want a creampie? I'll bake one right up for you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom