Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male half human/half werewolfX Female Mortal Girl rp.

Angel said to Allen,"I don't like seeing a half human/half wolf person sleep outside,I'd rather you stay and sleep inside in the spare bedroom it's more comfortable to sleep in a bed then outside."

"i am acustomed to sleep outside we do not need the same things you do"Allen said as he walked besides her

Angel said to Allen,"Fine with me if you want to sleep outside instead of inside my parent's home in a nice,comfy, and warm bed Allen."

Allen looked round the outside of the house "there is nowhere suitable outside"He lied "i will therefore have to sleep within"

Angel unlocks the front door and she walked into her parent's house and said to aleen,"You may come in and please close the door behind you please and thank-you Allen."

Angel locked up the front door and she said to Allen,"Please follow me I'll lead you to the spareroom it's right this way up those stairs ok." Angel leaded them both to the spareroom and she said to allen,"This is where you'll be sleeping for a while ok,and my room is about two doors down on your right side ok and enjoy your sleep Allen."

Angel said to Allen,"Your welcome,and thank-you for the comment you gave me that I'm so kind,and your right I am kind,and you are also kind as well,and good night now Allen."

Back
Top Bottom