Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male half human/half werewolfX Female Mortal Girl rp.

The setting takes place inside a house that is in a town named: Moonlight Crystal City, and a female girl has been hearing all kinds of howling in the forest that is about 2 miles away from her home.

She wonders if Werewolves really do exist that are half human/half werewolf in that forest that no human has ever manage to escape from at any cost.

The mortal girl name is Angel and she is about 23 years old and she is wearing a blue top, pair of blue jeans, her hair is blonde, her eyes are hazel green, she is 5’5, weighs 120 lbs, and she is slim not very slim, more average then slim.

It’s about 6pm in the evening on a nice summer night out like tonight, Angel leaves her parent’s house and she locks up the door behind her. And she begins to head to the forest wondering if she’ll encounter any werewolves that are half human/half werewolf or not at all, and she finally reaches the forest and she begins to walk into the forest hoping she wouldn’t regret her curiosity at any cost.

She was unaware that a male vampire was following her among the shadows and she wonders why werewolves and vampires don’t get along with each other for and she felt a bit of shiver go down her spine.

She quickly scans the shadows of the forest for any sign of any immortal creature that lives in this forest and she senses a vampire near by her and she begins to run like heck and forgot that a vampire runs more, faster then a human does in life.

Angel finally stops running and hopes that this vampire would give up on chasing her for the time being and she sighed, the male vampire quickly lunges at Angel and said to her,” A mortal girl like you shouldn’t be in this forest all by yourself, oh well no one is going to be able to help you now girl.”(D. This would be a perfect time where a male half human/half werewolf shows up and kills the vampire that has Angel in his grasp, I’ll be rping as the vampire as well as Angel ok.))

Allen smells a human in the forest and kept his distance as he is forbidden to interact with them, so he continues his search for prey when he senses a vampire with the human girl and his instincts take over causing him to rush over to them as soon as he arrived he jumped at the vampire pulling him off the human

Angel sees this and the vampire hissed and growled at Allen and said to him,"I saw that girl first,you mutts always must interefere with our prey,she is mine not yours so stand down mutt."

Angel backs away from them both and she wonders why vampires and were wolves don't like each other guts at all and are always arch rivals all the time.

"i wont let you kill an innocent"Allen shouts as he throws the vampire against a tree i turn to see Angel "are you ok"He asks

Angel looks at him and she said to him,"Yeah I'm ok um thanks for saving me from that blood sucker fiend thanks alot,I better get home now. I'll be seeing you around and thanks again for saving me um bye." Angel ran away from the werewolf she was a bit scared now and the vampire disappeared into the shadows and returned back to his home.

Angel continues on running away from the were wolf and she catches her breath and stops running for a bit and knew this werewolf wasn't far behind her.

Allen see's Angel stops and sighs "stupid"He says as he is about to land besides her

As he lands he grabs her arm so she cant run again

Angel looked at him and said to him,"What do you want with me please let my arm go please?I didn't do anything to you please let me go."

"i cannot allow that for you have seen my kind"He said as he slowly took Angel back the way she came

Angel looked at him and said to him,"I won't tell anyone at all about your kind I promise,I just want to get home and stay at home that is all I want to do."

Angel looked at him and said to him,"I don't want to meet your master at all,I'm not anyone plaything or toy at all,I have a life of my own."

"well we will see what the master says can be done with you"Allen said walking into his smalll settelment

Angel has no choice but to follow Allen and she hoped that she wouldn't have anything to do with Allen master at any cost and she sighed.

The master looks at Angel and said to her,"I know that you will not tell anyone about our exist at all,I trust you girl. But just in case if anyone tries to harm you or come after you,Allen will stay with you at your parent's home. He'll make sure that you are safe and no harm comes to you at girl,do we have a deal hmm.?"

Angel said to the master,"Yes we do have a deal sir and you can trust me,and now I'm heading back home now,are you coming with me Allen hmm.?"

Angel said to him,"Yes let's return back to my parent's house and when you enter into my home is their anyway you can go into your human form pretty please.?"

"i will be in human form all the time i am in the human realm"Allen said as if it was obvious

Angel said to him,"My mother and my step father are out of town on a 1 month business trip. They won't say anything to you at all unless if they come back a lot sooner which i doubt they will Allen."

Angel said to him,"You'll be sleeping in the spare bedroom you'll have your own room to sleep in ok."

((Sorry about the late reply to our rp haven't had interenet for about 3 whole days sorry.))

Back
Top Bottom