Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay rape (CougarGirl - Foxy Lady - Lowblow Emma)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s such a relief having this guy around. His name’s Dave or at least that is what he calls himself. Maybe it is, but it doesn’t matter. I trust Mike and Mike trusts him so that’s OK.

I’ve shown him the camera and the images I caught on my webcam. He agrees with me that it looks like a shadow of someone in the hall, although like he says it could be something passing the window.

He’s tailed me around for a few days, but not spotted anyone, although like he says the guy may have spotted him.

But it’s not really being followed that bothers me. I’m more concerned about when I’m home on my own. The guy’s no fool; he managed to break in without leaving a trace and to avoid being picked up on my webcam. So I put it to Dave.

‘Dave, will you sleep here overnight. There’s only one bedroom, but I could make you a really comfortable bed on the sofa. What do you say?’

I wanted to accept. I mean, I’d have been a fool not too. OK, the cops would find my DNA all over her apartment, but I had the perfect answer. She invited me there. But there was one potential problem – a massive one. The first thing the cops would do would be to run me through their computer.

‘Look, Mia. I’ve got to be honest would you. I want to accept your offer, but there’s something I need to tell you first. Something you’ll want to take into account before you take me into your home like this.’

Mia looked surprised at this response. I think she had expected me to jump at the chance.

‘Go on, Dave,’ she said calmly, ‘I’m listening.’

‘Mia, I’ve not long come out of prison. I was convicted of rape. It happened years ago and I can tell you the details if you want. But I couldn’t accept your offer without you knowing my background.’

I waited for her answer. If she withdrew her offer, I was in deep shit. If any harm came to her, I’d be top of the list of suspects.

Mia stared in disbelief. How could she have been so wrong about someone? How could this man she had got to know ever have even thought of doing such a disgusting thing as raping a woman? How could he inflict such fear, pain and humiliation? One thing she knew, she definitely did not want him to explain what happen. No way would she stand here and listen to his self-pitying attempt at justification.

But then she thought about her situation. About the man following her through the streets, walking around her home, spying on with cameras, watching her most intimate moments.

And she thought about Mike who had recommended this man to protect. And how safe she had felt while he was around her. There were no more feelings of someone watching her. No more mysterious shadows on her webcam.

If this man wanted to rape her, he'd had ample opportunity to do it already.

She took a deep breath and made her decision.

'Thank you for your honesty, Dave. But Mike has trusted you and recommended you. I'm going to trust you too. Go home and get your things, while I make up a bed for you.'

I should have realised it would make things more difficult to be so close to Mia. I had to find a way of being able to attack her without drawing attention to myself. It would have been so easy to advise her on location of cameras and locks that I could bypass. So easy but so obvious. And being around her as she went about her daily routine, she soon forgot I was there. The flashes of her half-clothed or even naked in her shower made it more difficult for me to keep control of myself, which I was determined to do. In the end, I avoided getting glimpses of her as best I could. No more peeking at her bedroom door. Always keeping my gaze averted until she was properly dressed. I wish I had never agreed to move in. At times, I thought about leaving, but that would have been suspicious too. Shit, what a mess.

Mia sat down to finish her coffee. Dave – could that really be his name? He didn’t look like a Dave to her – anyway, whatever his real name, he’d left first as usual. It had been his idea. Let him have a head start of five minutes so that he could get well clear of the apartment and watch out for anyone who picked Mia up as she came out.

He was good this Dave, if that was his name. She’d never caught sight of him following her. But that was the point, wasn’t it? He wasn’t supposed to be seen. He was supposed to catch anyone who was following her. And so far he had not spotted anyone. Odd, because Mia still felt like there was someone there, all the time. But of course there was someone there now, Dave, so she shouldn’t be surprised at feeling like this.

He’d been very respectful of her too. Not what she had expected from a rapist – a former rapist. But he had kept his distance. Hadn’t watched her when she moved around half-dressed. Hadn’t touched her, or even rubbed against her when they met in a doorway. Hadn’t even made a pass at her. She wondered if he was gay, but he didn’t come across that way. Quite the opposite. But she’d have thought he’d have tried to take advantage of his position, being alone with her all night. But he hadn’t. Which just showed how wrong it was to judge someone by their past. He was a decent respectful trustworthy guy.

Actually, she had to admit that, after her early caution, she had grown to like him. Sometimes at night, she wished he’d knock at her door and ask if she was OK, just so she could invite him in, just for a chat. She didn’t normally have to chase after guys, they usually flocked round her. Was that it? Was that was attracted her to him? That she would have to go after him? Not her usual style, not at all. But she had been tempted lately, once or twice, in the dark.

Wayne read the latest posts and shook his head. What were they playing at? There was no sign that Mia and her partner had worked this plot out in advance. But somehow or other it had ceased being about rape and become, what?, a romance maybe. Is that how this was developing?

He'd wondered what had been going on. Mia's behaviour had changed. Watching her on her bed at night, she hadn't been fucking herself vigorously with her vibrator any more. Instead she had been gently caressing herself with it, like she was responding to a lover rather than being attacked by a rapist.

He threw back the cover on Mia's bed and tossed himself off carelessly, leaving a large damp patch on the sheet.

Mia studied her dishevelled bed. Surely she had pulled the covers straight before she left for work. And that stain, she didn't remember making that. She must be getting forgetful. Put it down to age, another of those senior moments that were becoming more frequent lately. She wondered if she could incorporate some of these into the rp, but of course she had made Mia too young for that. She sat on the bed and wondered what she could do to move the story along. Finally, with her thoughts straight, she began to type.

"Mia chose her moment carefully. In the middle of the evening, after they had eaten and Dave was enjoying a beer, she sat down beside him on the settee and tried to sound casual.

'I really am grateful for you being here, Dave. I feel so much safer.'

He grinned back modestly.

'And I appreciate how respectful you are towards me.'

This produced a shrug.

She was almost there. Just one more step, but what should it be?

'I was wondering why you've never even made a pass at me. It would be only natural seeing how closely we have to live in this apartment. Is there something troubling you, maybe something you want to tell me?'

That was it. She's made her approach. It was up to him now."

Mia re-read her post and pressed the return key. Yes, that would give her partner ample chance to move the rp in any direction he fancied. What would he do? Tell he really fancied her? Say he was gay or impotent? Or produce something else off the wall? She'd have to wait to find out. In the meantime, she really needed to put clean sheets on that bed, before she forgot again.

What the hell is she up to? This is supposed to be a chase and rape rp. Is she trying to seduce the guy who wants to rape her? That would be weird. But interesting to try to get into a guy's head if that were to happen. Perhaps I should let her take the lead on this and see how it goes.

"How could I explain this to Mia? She had a point. Any full-blooded male would surely have tried it on with her. I needed to come p with a good explanation and quick. And it had to be one that protected me from suspicion when I finally raped her.

'It's difficult to talk about,' I said, giving myself time to think.

'I had a difficult time in prison. Convicted rapists aren't the most popular and there was this female corrections office who made sure I had a particularly bad.'

So far so good, but this was far too vague to satisfy Mia. I look down so she couldn't see my brain working frantically.

'Well, after a while it all began to have an effect on me. I thought I'd be fine once I got out, once I met someone ...'

I paused for effect. Would she pick up what I was hinting at and save me having to spell it out? I paused but she just waited patiently. Letting me take my time.

'I'm sorry, this is embarrassing. It's not that I'm not attracted to women any more. It's just that I don't seem able to take it further once we get close. I've tried a couple of time, but it didn't work out. They were only whores, so it didn't matter. I mean they weren't going to broadcast it. They'd got their money anyway.'

I looked up with what I hoped was a pitiful expression.

'Do you see what I'm trying to say?'

It's strange, isn't it, how difficult it is for a guy to use the word impotent even when it isn't true. I hope she's spare me the ordeal of actually saying it. But what better cover could there be for a rape?"

Mia’s heart went out to Dave. He looked so dejected, sitting there with his head down, hinting at the way he had been treated while in prison, and confessing, well coming as close as any guy wanted to, that he was impotent.

She wanted to know more about his treatment in prison, about that corrections officer and what she had done to him or arranged for others to do. But she sensed that this was not the time. Right now he needed some gentle treatment and something to take his mind off the past and the trouble it had caused for him.

Not wanting to intimidate him or frighten him away, he moved slightly closer to him and let her hand rest on his arm.

‘Thank you for being so open with me, Dave. It was very brave of you. I can only imagine how bad things must have been for you.’

She moved a little closer and moved her hand to his shoulder.

‘Don’t dwell on what happened with those prostitutes. It will be different when you meet someone who you care about and,’ she risked moving another inch or two closer, ‘who cares about you.’

She moved her hand to his thigh, letting it rest there so that her warmth could seep through the material in his flesh.

‘I’d like to help you if I could, Dave. You’ve been so good to me and I feel so safe with you, it’s the least I can do.’

Her hand moved higher and she edged closer, so that he thigh was rubbing on his. She leant closer so that her warm breath tickled his air as she spoke.

‘Just relax and forget the past. Just think about the present and the two of us here together, enjoying each other’s company.’

Her hand was at his crotch now, massaging his cock through his jeans.

I'd seen Mia in action with Mike the security guy, so I knew just how she operated and what she was capable of.

But I leant something that I hadn't realised before.

As she kneaded my cock, nothing happened. Not a thing. I didn't respond to her at all. I didn't have to try to resist her. Nothing happened.

What I had said to her, what I had told her as a cover story, wasn't a story at all. It was the truth. I was impotent.

This wasn't something Mia was used to. Usually, guys got hard just looking at her or thinking about her. She'd seldom had to resort to manual encouragement and when she had it had always proved effective. But not this evening. This guy wasn't responding to her attentions. Normally, she'd have taken this as an insult or at least as a sign that the guy wasn't worth the trouble. But this guy was different. He'd had some bad experiences and his response, or lack of it, was a reaction to those experiences not a rejection of her.

'Don't worry,' she breathed in his ear. 'Let's go to bed and let nature takes its course.'

So they went to bed, casually, without Mia attempting to arouse him or seduce him. Just like a long-married couple might retire for the night. She snuggled up to him, her thigh over his, and she was soon asleep. Dave, on the other hand, lay awake, pondering his predicament until at long last, in the early hours of the morning, he too fell asleep.

He woke to find the early light of dawn filtering through the curtains and Mia on top of him. As he finally managed to focus, she was grinning down on him.

'Good old mornin' wood,' she exclaimed, 'I knew everything would work out if you just relaxed and forgot to worry about it.'

Having said which, she became a slow rhythmic grinding.

I cursed myself for getting into this position. She’d discovered that I could still get a hard on, which supported the image I had tried to convey of having some sort of psychological impediment as a result of my (unspecified) experiences while in prison. As she lay on me, I tried to take my mind off the physical sensations: her breasts pressing against my chest, her nipples like small stones rolling over my flesh, her belly grinding against mine, her cunt muscles rippling along my cock. I needed to concentrate on the mental. How would a guy with psychological problems react to this sort of attention. All I could think of was that I must not allow myself to respond. So I resisted all temptation to moan and groan or even to touch her. I just lay there, supine beneath her, the inanimate object of her attention.

But how would I stop myself cumming? I’m only a normal guy, after all. and what guy would respond to this sort of attention? Well, to my surprise, I found that the answer was: me. I didn’t have to hold myself back from cumming. There was no need to. I just knew I was never going to cum. My balls simply wouldn’t function.

That was when it hit me. I was inventing this impotence stuff. It was real. I was deliberately avoiding going with women because secretly I knew I couldn’t. I couldn’t get hard and, if I did, I couldn’t cum. Was that why I had decided against fucking until I had raped someone? Would I even be able to manage it then?

Eventually, Mia came with a long soft moan.

‘Sorry, Dave, I couldn’t hold out any longer. What about you? How do you feel?’

I closed my eyes and told her.

‘Don’t worry,’ she sympathised, stroking my head, ‘just give it time. Relax and time will heal everything.’

I forced a smile.

‘Would it help,’ she asked, ‘to tell me about what happened in prison?’

Mia lay beside Dave and tried to get things straight in her head.

"I wish I'd never started with this guy. He'd been doing a fine job protecting me. I felt safe having him around and it was reassuring to know that he'd not noticed anyone following me. And then ... then I just couldn't resist wondering why he hadn't tried it on with me, like most guys usually do. I was sure he wasn't gay. You get to recognise those on the club circuit. And how I've got a guy on my hands who either can't get hard and can't cum if he does. And for some unknown reason I feel responsible. Not responsible as in the person to blame for him being in this state, but responsible as in being the person to get him functioning again. At least we now know he's not physically defective. He gets hard like any regular guy first thing in the morning. But he still can't cum, so there's got to be come psychological hang up there. And what do I know about psychology? Nothing, that's what. So why the hell am I asking him to tell me about his experiences."

But understand it or not the words had just popped and it looked like she was about to hear the sordid details of what life was like in prison for a rapist. And one thing was for sure. What it was like, he's deserved it and worse.

Dave took a deep breath and began to tell his story.

“When I was sentenced, I was young but not naïve. I knew there was a hierarchy in prison and that rapists were low down. I knew I had to be prepared and able to protect myself, so I spent my time building up muscle and befriending some of the strong guys I met around the weights. No one asked what I had done, because it was accepted that no one in there had done anything, but of course everyone knew.

A few guys tried to take me on, but I was tough and they soon backed off. After a while I relaxed, thinking I’d get through my time without any trouble. Until …

Until Charlie arrived. The correction officers seemed like decent people who just wanted to do their job and get home to their families. But Charlie was different. She was a bear of a woman, big-boned with lots of muscle, well capable of taking care of herself. Now, everything is scare in prison except time, but you can get almost anything you want. Drink, drugs, phones. You name it and you can get it, somehow, and at a price. But the thing that is most difficult to get is pussy. The only pussy available is the female correction officers and they don’t want to bother with the prisoners, except Charlie. She was available and she made it clear. I don’t know how. Maybe she gave off some chemical or other, because guys were trailing after her on her first day.

It soon became clear that she was only interested in the bulls, the toughest guys, and she wanted the strongest. They got the message and the rest of us sat back and watched them competing. There were plenty of fights as a pecking order was established. It took a couple of months, but eventually one guy emerged, bloodied and battered, as the victor – Todd, a big black muscle-bound lifer.

I don’t know where they got together, because there were cameras everywhere. Some said she arranged for some to be switched off. Others thought that the officers in the monitoring station enjoyed the show. One day she was parading round with a large damp stain in her crotch. It was like she was wearing a badge. Even without the stain, we’d have known that she had made her choice by the broad grin on Todd’s face. He’d dumped more than one load up her at the start of her shift and they were both happy for everyone to watch it drain out. We didn’t see any more stains after that, but Todd looked like he had plenty to be pleased about.

I said you can get almost anything you want, and that’s true, but there’s a price. And Todd found that Charlie had a price. She’d got off watching the toughest guys compete for her. Now, she set up Todd against the toughest of the rest, sometimes more than one at a time. And she was always around to watch.

This would have been fine if I hadn’t been one of the rest. By now, I’d built myself up pretty good and I noticed her watching me. I protected myself as best I could, making sure I was never alone if I could avoid it, although I knew that wasn’t going to deter Todd. In the end, he caught me by surprise. I was taking a shower and didn’t notice that the other guys were drifting away. I only realised when I heard his voice behind me.

‘Filthy rapist,’ he spat.

I spun round to face him. I thought we were alone until I caught the glint of a badge behind him. It was Charlie watching.”

Dave lowered his head as he recalled the scene. Mia moved closer and put an arm round his shoulder.

Mia had mixed feelings about what she was hearing. Rapists were animals who deserved whatever they got, but she was already aroused by the thought of these huge body-builders, all desperate for pussy, fighting over this woman. Didn’t all women relish the idea of men fighting over them? Wouldn’t they all secretly like to be the chosen one of the strongest of the herd?

And yet … yet her motherly instincts came out to. The thought of Dave fighting against this bull as an entertainment for his woman excited her but also brought out her motherly instincts. She rubbed Dave’s back soothingly as an encouragement to continue.

Dave swallowed and, his eyes fixed on the ground, fought to find the words to describe what happened.

“I was tough, but I knew I didn’t stand a chance against Todd in a fair fight. Lucky for me, I was still covered in soap, which meant he’d have a problem getting a grip on me. Lucky too that I’m a quick thinker. I’d noticed that there was always a lot of sizing each other up before a fight, which seemed a waste of time to me. I preferred to get stuck in. So I just went straight for him. I intended to take him by surprise and knock him down before running for it, naked if necessary, just to get away. I managed the first bit. I shot forward and a combination of my momentum and the slippery floor put him down, but it took my down too and my knee landed on his crotch. He howled in pain, cursing and spitting. I managed to scramble to my feet and rushed out past Charlie. She didn’t try to stop me, and I got away.

It’s amazing how word spread of what I’d done, especially as there were no witnesses, except Todd and Charlie. Todd was mad as hell and certainly wasn’t going to tell everyone I’d made a fool of him, so it must have been Charlie. And Todd knew that, which made him madder. Like a wounded animal, he sulked around. No more smiles, which meant that Charlie had cut off the supply of pussy, which made him more determined to redeem himself in her eyes.

It was a week later, on the Sunday afternoon, that it happened. She came for me and led me to the gym. Todd was there waiting. She locked the door behind us, so there were just the three of us.

‘Right,’ her voice was surprisingly soft for such a big girl. ‘Get this sorted, winner rapes the loser and then gets to fuck me.’

Todd was cautious and much faster on his feet than you’d expect from a big guy. He didn’t hit me much. didn’t need to. He just got me in a bear hug and I couldn’t breathe. I had a choice: submit or get my ribs crushed. I held out for as long as I could, with Charlie circling to watch.

When I submitted, Todd threw me over a vaulting horse and …”

There were tears in Dave’s eyes as he looked up.

“The guy was huge. He went in hard and fast. Swearing at me, calling me his woman, telling me he could have me now, whenever he wanted me. There was nothing I could do. I was pinned down; it was best to get it over with. And in the background there was Charlie, encouraging him, urging him on. Then she told him to stop.

‘Don’t waste your cum on this little shit. Keep that for me.’

Todd stopped like a dog, but he didn’t let me go. He held my arms from behind and she moved in, punching, kicking, kneeing me. She started on my stomach and then moved onto my balls. All I remember are the pain and her face, glowing with the excitement of trashing me. In the end, I must have passed out, because I came round on the floor and they’d gone.”

Dave was shaking. It was obvious there was more.

“And that was just the first time.”

Mia was feeling uneasy. It was almost as if her rp was mirroring reality. Or was reality mirroring her rp? She was sure there were stains on her sheets that hadn't been there before. She wasn't the tidiest of people, but she knew when she had changed the sheets. Perhaps she was getting too involved and imagining things. She'd certainly caught herself confusing rp and reality by working out how to conceal a camera in her bedroom. But she put these thoughts aside as she worked out where to take the rp and, in particular, how to respond to the latest posting that contained Dave's revelations about what had happened in prison. Her partner had described them vividly. Was he writing of his own experiences or did he just have a good imagination? The question uppermost in her mind was how this was taking the plot forward. They had agreed this would be a rape, but it was developing differently. Certainly a stranger rape was getting more and more complicated to arrange. Dave had, she decided, left the next step up to her. He had hinted that these had been further abuse, but left her free to take the hint or move on. She decided to move on, but where and how was not so clear. She began to type, leaving her brain to sort it out for her.

"Dave had deserved all he got but she felt sorry for what had happened to him and reluctant to press him for further details of what he obviously found to be painful memories of embarrassing and humiliating experiences. He'd been raped by Todd and beaten up by Charlie, repeatedly. It was no wonder he was sexually in a mess. She put her arm around his shoulders and pulled him close, holding him tight as he began to sob quietly.

'Don't dwell on the past,' she whispered. 'You're safe now. You can still get hard. All you need to do is to let yourself go and everything will be fine. You're not under any pressure to perform. But I'm here for you. If you feel ready at any time, just take me. Day or night.'

She felt his arms lock around her as he pulled her tight against his body."

Wayne was puzzled. He'd checked every day or so, but still there was no reply to Mia's last post. Had her partner gone on holiday or maybe he was ill or had just abandoned her in mid rp. He lay down on Mia's bed, enjoying the stale smells of her body and her bed. In that heady mix, he'd have had no trouble taking the plot forward, but the partner didn't have that advantage. Reflecting further, Wayne could see his problem. What had begun as a rape rp, a stranger rape rp, had become more of a romance or redemption rp. If Mia was going down that track, how could her partner respond? Should he just follow her or try to divert the plot back the way he wanted it? Wayne was so lost in thought that he didn't realise how much time had passed until he heard Mia's key in the door. His mind worked frantically on how he could escape.

This silly bitch has given me the perfect alibi. She's invited me into her home, got my prints and DNA all over it. Now she's fucked me and covered herself with my DNA. Plus she's convinced I'm impotent. What better excuse do I have when the cops are looking for the guy who rapes her? And raped she will be, no doubt about it. I may be having some problems generally, but as soon as I think about her at my mercy, trussed like a Thanksgiving Turkey, my cock throbs at the thought. Trouble is, she's relaxing with me around. I need to get her thinking about the possibility of someone stalking her, of maybe even getting into her apartment. Build up a background story.

So one evening, as we're eating, I mention it casually.

'Mia, I don't want to worry you unnecessarily. I may not be the only person watching you. It may just be a feeling, but I can't shake it off. I've tried varying my routine, watching out for the same face in the crowd or for someone suddenly changing direction. I've not spotted anyone, but tomorrow I'll leave earlier than you and wait along your route to work. Is that OK? I know it'll leave you exposed, but it's the only thing I can think of. What do you say?'

My heart was in my mouth as he was speaking. I'd got this man here to live with me so I'd be safe and instead he's telling me that, despite his presence, he thinks I'm still being watched. And he wants me to leave home without him watching over me. He wants to stake me out like a wild animal as prey.

I want to refuse. I want to stay here, lock the doors, bolt the windows, hide away and never come out. But that would be admitting defeat, which is something I would never do.

I take a deep breath and make my decision.

'OK, Dave, if that's what you recommend. I'm not happy about being exposed like that, but I see your point. Just make sure he spot him tomorrow. I don't think I could go through this again.'

I toss and turn throughout the night, wondering whether I have made the right decision.

I'm up early next morning and look in on Mia before I go.

She's sound asleep, so I gently nudge her shoulder until she opens her eyes.

'It's so early,' she moans.

'I know,' I say, 'but I need to be out of here before he arrives - if there is a "he" - so that he doesn't see me go. I'll keep a watch from a safe distance.'

As I am about to leave, I turn back.

'Make sure that you check all the windows before you leave.'

And with that, I am gone. Of course, I don't keep watch. There's no need.

I try to behave as normal, but there are butterflies in my stomach. I nibble at my breakfast but can't swallow it. I manage to take a few sips of juice. Coffee can wait until I get to work, until this is over.

Before I leave, I do as Dave suggested. I check the windows. They are all locked except for mine. I push it shut and turn the latch. It feels strange, not as smooth as usual, but that must be my imagination, because it closes just fine.

Then, as I'm walking out of my bedroom, I sense something, someone. A shadow flits across the wall. Someone was at my window. I rush back to see who it was. Probably just a caretaker or someone, just doing their job that just happened to take them past my window, but there is no one there, no one in sight.

I grab my bag and rush out, slamming the door behind me. My heart doesn't stop racing until I am four blocks away. Dave will be somewhere around and if anyone is behind me he'll spot him. I'm safe now. Maybe there is even time to stop for a coffee.

I wander around, catch up with some mates, drink some beer. No rush. I have all day until I pick up Mia on her way home.

I notice my phone pinging but I ignore it. There's nothing so urgent that it can't wait. Eventually, in a bar around lunchtime I pick up my messages. A frantic series of incoherent texts from Mia demanding to know where I am and what I saw.

The story emerges from her incoherent voice mails.

I have to cover myself, so I text back that I did not see anyone around, but that I was out of sight of the apartment. I promise to go back and check around outside, which I do, but there is nothing to find.

I report back but she insists that I accompany her home. No tailing her as before. She wants me alongside her so that whoever is watching her knows she has me around to protect her.

She appears strong in the streets, but as soon as the door of her apartment shuts behind us, she collapses.

She insists that I check the latch on her window, as she is convinced that it has been tampered with, but I can find nothing wrong. I give it an oil and tries it. It now works smoothly and silently.

I feel safe so long as Dave is around. He was right to be suspicious. Someone was definitely hanging around this morning and I'm sure that my window latch was tampered with somehow.

Sitting on the sofa my mind fills with ideas. Suppose he's got in. Suppose he's been looking through my things, touching them, wearing them even. Lying on my bed. Has he smelt me on my sheets or my dirty clothes?

Dave seems calm, but he must be on edge to, not knowing what might happen at any moment. I've put all burden of keeping me safe on him, at least as best I can. All I've got left is the worry; he can't take that on.

'Dave,' I say, 'I know this isn't easy for you, but I want you to sleep with me tonight. Just in case. Please.'

What could I say? I agreed, but promised myself that I'd be out of the bed before she could get at my morning wood. I didn't want a repeat of the last time we'd slept together.

In the end, I needn't have bothered. She tossed and turned all night and then fell soundly asleep at about 3 am. Her snoring woke me with first light, so I was up and dressed and able to bring her some coffee as she finally woke.

By this time, we were running late. No time for a shower. She just dressed in the clothes she'd taken off last night and told me we'd need to hurry. As she was leaving, I went back for a final check of the bedroom window that was still worrying her. Then we were away.

After work, I escorted her home and was in the bathroom when I heard her scream. I rushed out and found her frozen in her bedroom doorway. The window was wide open and her clothes were scattered all over the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom