Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay rape (CougarGirl - Foxy Lady - Lowblow Emma)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Mia tossed her vibrator aside and kicked her feet free of the tangle of sheets. She spread her legs to let the breeze from the window dry her sodden crotch. Raising her head, she watched her heavy breasts flopping to each side and her belly wobbling as her breathing slowly settled.

That was the best yet. Her best ever fantasy. Her rape fantasy. And yet, yet, it was still disappointing. How could it be otherwise, when every physical onslaught was under her direction, when every threat was hers to control. She needed to find a way to have this same experience but without her direction and control.

She rolled off her bed and quickly straightened the bed before heading to the shower.

CougarGirl said:
Mia tossed her vibrator aside and kicked her feet free of the tangle of sheets. She spread her legs to let the breeze from the window dry her sodden crotch. Raising her head, she watched her heavy breasts flopping to each side and her belly wobbling as her breathing slowly settled.

That was the best yet. Her best ever fantasy. Her rape fantasy. And yet, yet, it was still disappointing. How could it be otherwise, when every physical onslaught was under her direction, when every threat was hers to control. She needed to find a way to have this same experience but without her direction and control.

She rolled off her bed and quickly straightened the bed before heading to the shower.
Wayne rolled on Mia’s bed, coating his body in the heady mixture of her flowery perfume, her stale sweat and her tangy cunt juices. The skin of his cock stretched and his balls pulled tighter into his crotch as he rubbed them with her dirty panties.

As he masturbated, he replayed in his mind the sight of Mia writhing as she pumped herself vigorously with her vibrator. It was bigger than him – he’d compared length and thickness – but that didn’t bother him. He could satisfy her – would satisfy her one day. Just like he had satisfied the girl who had the apartment before her. He’d have preferred someone younger and thinner with firmer breasts and ass, like the previous tenant, but he had to put up with Mia. Hers was the only flat that gave him an unrestricted view, the only flat to which he had a key; she was the only tenant who fucked herself with her curtains open.

He lay on the bed letting the hot blobs of cum drain off his stomach and onto the sheets. She wouldn’t notice the extra stains, she was a real slut. He pulled the sheets straight and wandered into her shower to freshen up before leaving for work.

Foxy Lady said:
CougarGirl said:

Wayne rolled on Mia’s bed, coating his body in the heady mixture of her flowery perfume, her stale sweat and her tangy cunt juices. The skin of his cock stretched and his balls pulled tighter into his crotch as he rubbed them with her dirty panties.

As he masturbated, he replayed in his mind the sight of Mia writhing as she pumped herself vigorously with her vibrator. It was bigger than him – he’d compared length and thickness – but that didn’t bother him. He could satisfy her – would satisfy her one day. Just like he had satisfied the girl who had the apartment before her. He’d have preferred someone younger and thinner with firmer breasts and ass, like the previous tenant, but he had to put up with Mia. Hers was the only flat that gave him an unrestricted view, the only flat to which he had a key; she was the only tenant who fucked herself with her curtains open.

He lay on the bed letting the hot blobs of cum drain off his stomach and onto the sheets. She wouldn’t notice the extra stains, she was a real slut. He pulled the sheets straight and wandered into her shower to freshen up before leaving for work.
RogueMale bumped his profile. He’d just fucked his wife. That was always a good time to come online. She was dozing after a thorough humping, leaving him free from any possibility of being caught.

‘Dominant male. Still open for non-con. Females only.’

The site admin didn’t like bumping, but you could get away with it if you didn’t do it too often. Each time he had met some new partners.

His wife’s friends all called him her bit of rough and she’d never contradicted them. Never contradicted them, because it was true. With her academic job and her cultured interests, everyone had naturally expected her to mate with someone of similar tastes. But she enjoyed some rough handling and he was the first man, the only man, who had been able to satisfy that side of her personality. She even joked that she should lend him out to some of her friends who envied what he was packing.

But however good the sex was, it was always consensual. That was the problem. It was a problem for him and, he suspected, for her too. It was only online that he could do the non-con bit. Fortunately, there were plenty of women who wanted to explore that side, their dark side.

Mia clicked to complete her registration. This was the only way, well the only safe way, that she could come close to her fantasy. Roleplay was the only way to make it real, well make it realistic.

Now, how to draw attention to herself? She scanned the Introductions section to see the sort of thing people wrote and there, right at the top, was the bumped thread from RogueMale. His profile didn’t give much away, but his name conjured up the sort of make she was looking for and he was interested in non-con, so she sent him a pm.

‘Hi,

I’m into non-con and, like my name, suggests, I want to be scared. You sound like you’re the man to do it. Are you up for it?

ScaredyCat’

RogueMale replied that evening.

‘So you wanted to be scared. I like to work on the plot rather than just the sex, it’s the psychology of the thing that interests me and that can get really scary sometimes. I prefer my rps to develop of their own accord rather than be plotted out in advance, but we need to sort some things out first.

Do you want this to be a stranger rape or do you know the rapist? Student-teacher is popular, if you want the parties to know each other. It works well either way round, although I prefer the student as the rapist. We need to be careful to comply with site rules on age, of course! Doctor-patient or boss-employee are good too. What do you think?

Also do you want to be a virgin?

What name do you want to use? And a photo would be good. That would help me concentrate. If it’s to be stranger rape, it’s better not to see what I look like, but I can give you a description if you like.’

Mia lay in her bed, playing her vibrator around her clit and fingering her nipples as she thought about how to reply to RogueMale’s message.

One thing she was sure about, she wasn’t sending him a photo, least ways not one of her. She’d avoid that, but he was right about needing a description. Having a realistic descriptor wasn’t going to get this guy aroused, so she needed to describe someone more likely to attract his attention.

But what about his other questions? She’d never fantasised about being raped as a virgin, so that was out. But what about being in some sort of relationship with her attacker? The idea of a teacher being raped by a student would add a frisson to the rp, but again it wasn’t something she had any experience of, in real life or her fantasy world, so she wouldn’t be able to get into the character’s head. He was right about that. Being scared was a mental thing, although it had a very definite physical effect somewhat lower down.

And thinking of somewhat lower down, she rubbed her clit vigorously to get herself off quickly so she could reply tonight. With luck there might be a first instalment when she woke next morning.

‘You are so right about the mental thing, which is why I’m going for a stranger rape. And I’m not a virgin, no way. I don’t do pics, sorry, but this is what I look like. Hope it helps. Call me Mia. Late 20s. Slim, small tits, tight ass, close cropped blond hair. Tan. Dress a bit younger than my age. Work in marketing, if that matters. Like clubbing. Is that good enough background?

As you’ll be a stranger, I’d prefer not to have any idea of what you look like, not at this stage anyway.

You start – I’m fairly new to this, so be patient if I get thinks wrong sometimes.’

Mia lay in her bed, playing her vibrator around her clit and fingering her nipples as she thought about how to reply to RogueMale’s message.

One thing she was sure about, she wasn’t sending him a photo, least ways not one of her. She’d avoid that, but he was right about needing a description. Having a realistic descriptor wasn’t going to get this guy aroused, so she needed to describe someone more likely to attract his attention.

But what about his other questions? She’d never fantasised about being raped as a virgin, so that was out. But what about being in some sort of relationship with her attacker? The idea of a teacher being raped by a student would add a frisson to the rp, but again it wasn’t something she had any experience of, in real life or her fantasy world, so she wouldn’t be able to get into the character’s head. He was right about that. Being scared was a mental thing, although it had a very definite physical effect somewhat lower down.

And thinking of somewhat lower down, she rubbed her clit vigorously to get herself off quickly so she could reply tonight. With luck there might be a first instalment when she woke next morning.

‘You are so right about the mental thing, which is why I’m going for a stranger rape. And I’m not a virgin, no way. I don’t do pics, sorry, but this is what I look like. Hope it helps. Call me Mia. Late 20s. Slim, small tits, tight ass, close cropped blond hair. Tan. Dress a bit younger than my age. Work in marketing, if that matters. Like clubbing. Is that good enough background?

As you’ll be a stranger, I’d prefer not to have any idea of what you look like, not at this stage anyway.

You start – I’m fairly new to this, so be patient if I get thinks wrong sometimes.’

Message from RogueMale to ScaredyCat:

‘Hey, how ya’ doin’?

I’ve just posted. It’s in the first person so that I can avoid having a name, which makes it a bit more scary. You’ll see this first post mainly gives my back story. Try to incorporate yours to give your character more depth.’

Mia eagerly clicked her way to the post.

‘I stood in the car park and inhaled by first breath of fresh air for 14 years, air free from the odour of sweat, urine, drugs, fear and the scent of that Corrections Officer who had made by life hell for the past six years with her constant petty acts of vindictiveness and humiliation. Just because I was serving time for rape didn’t mean I wasn’t entitled to respect. If I could have got her out of sight of one of those cameras, she’d have learnt a thing or two about respect.

A waving arm caught my attention. Good old sis, I could always depend on her. She arrived beside me with a squeal of tyres and a screech of her brakes.

‘Jump in.’

I threw my bag into the back seat and fastened the seatbelt, always a wise precaution with sis driving.

‘You’re staying with me, until you get yourself sorted out.’

‘Thanks, sis. You sure I won’t be in the way?’

She knew what I meant.

‘No, I don’t work from home anymore. Got myself a office. Even pay tax now.’

Not on all the earnings I bet.

She looked across as we waited for a red light.

‘Do you remember Beth and Tammy?’

Did I remember them? Of course, I remembered them.

‘They’ve offered to give you a double-hander – free – as a sort of welcome home present.’

‘Thanks, sis, I’ll take them up on that, but first I’ve got some things to get straight.’

She looked across at me and swerved violently – her driving was even more erratic when she wasn’t looking where she was going.

‘Be careful, you’ve only just got out.’

After nearly a decade and a half without sex, I had my own plans for my home coming, plans that didn’t involve a couple of aging hookers. All I had to do was find the right girl and that might take some time.

‘Don’t worry, sis, I’m not going to get into any trouble.’

She sighed with relief, a little too obviously I thought.

‘By the way, Big Tom says he can get you some unofficial work on the doors if you’re fit enough.’

Fit enough? I flexed my biceps. What else was there to do in prison except keep fit, and out of the way of that damn Corrections Office.

And so it was that two days later I was working the doors on Club 69. Right now, it was the hottest spot in town. Chicks arrived in all shapes and sizes, all dressed to please themselves and tease the guys, especially a guy who hadn’t had sex in a while, a long while. I was at a permanent stand and wishing I’d taken up that offer, just to take the edge of a bit. Some of the girls paused to chat or flirt with the regular security guys. Others just smiled and waved as they passed. And then, in the distance, coming along the street, I saw her.

Despite being short, she stood on in the crowd. Her electric blue tube dress clung to every contour of her slim body. Her small breasts barely moved as she bounced along, her high heels accentuating her natural wiggle, and the way her ass moved, she must have been wearing a micro string. She sailed past us without a glance, like we didn’t exist. The security guys eased their crotches in unison.

‘Who’s that?’ I whispered to the guy next to me.

‘Mia.’

Yes, this was the one. She needed a lesson in treating a guy with respect.’

Wayne let himself into Mia's flat with his key. He had to find out what was happening. She was using her vibrator less frequently and seemed far more hurried than she had in the past. Crawling on the floor under her desk, he inserted a key logger into the back of her PC. At least, he'd be able to follow what she was up to on line. He rummaged through her lingerie drawer and sniffed the bed sheets. The stain of his cum was still on them. What a slut.

ScaredyCat to RogueMale:

‘Great first post. Luved it. I’ll try to build on what you wrote.’

After a lot of thought, Mia began to type.

‘Mia stepped out of the shower and shook her head, sending droplets across the bathroom from her short mop of hair. She rubbed herself dry, causing her nipples and clit to tingle as the towel was dragged vigorously across their tender surfaces. Throwing the towel onto a stool, she hurried into her bedroom to get dressed. She’d got back late, thanks to the demands of her new boss who didn’t understand the difference between flexible working and slavery, and now she was in danger of being late at the club. She was never late, she hated being late. And that bastard’s demands had meant that she had to cut short her shower. She’d have to hurry if she was going to be on time.

It didn’t take long to chose her clothes. No bra and there never would be until her tits started to sag, which looked like being a long way off. She grabbed her favourite silver string and slid into her electric blue tube. With her feet in her most comfortable heels – that was a contradiction if ever there was one – she scurried off. Trying not to run, but desperate not to waste time, she strode briskly down the street. Pedestrians parted before her determined progress. One elderly couple had to jump aside to avoid being ploughed through. At last, she turned into the street and slowed her pace as she approached the door of the club.

The security guys were there as usual, mentally undressing her as she wiggled towards them, exaggerating deliberately to get them going. Normally, she’d have paused to chat, but not today, not when she was late to meet her friends. She rushed past, jumping the final step to make her tits bounce a bit, knowing it would drive the big black guy wild.

Inside the club, she made a bee line for her friends and flopped down on the bench beside them.

‘I need a drink.’

‘No problem,’ shouted her friend Lauren, pushing three shots across to her. ‘You need to catch up with us.’

Mia drowned them in quick succession.'

RogueMale to ScaredyCat:

‘Nice set up. That gives me plenty to work with. I see you’re using the third person by the way. No worries. Some people prefer that. I’ll stick with the first person.’

Now, how to move the story on?

‘I was due to clock off at midnight, but when I left the Mia and her party were still dancing and drinking. It was best to be out of the way before they left. I didn’t want to be seen following her. She’d come down the street, so that’s the way I headed, waiting a couple of blocks down and hoping to pick her up on her way home.

I had a long wait. She’d didn’t emerge until 3 am. There was no mistaking her as she approached – an electric blue dress weaving and wobbling as she teetered along on her high heels. It was easy to follow her from across the street.

It was only a quarter of an hour’s walk to her home in a quiet residential neighbour. I checked out the names on the bells. Mia Stephens and she was renting a ground floor apartment. Perfect.

I checked round the back. There was a light on in her bedroom and a gap between her curtains. She was already out of her dress and, yes, I’d been right, she was wearing a string. I watched her collapse face down on the bed. Her ass was tempting and the window didn’t look like it would present any trouble, but I wasn’t ready yet.’

The key logger had done its work. Wayne now knew Mia’s passwords. The silly bitch only used three. One for her finances, which didn’t interest him. Another for her online shopping, which might give him some amusement. And the third for personal stuff like emails and, to his astonishment, her roleplay. So she was into rape fantasies. That’s what turned her on, was it? She’d only started the roleplay recently, which explained why he’d not seen so much of her lately. Well, well, well.

He checked her laundry basket. Empty. She’d actually done some washing. Changed her sheets too. Wayne lay on her bed and masturbated anyway. It wasn’t the same without her smell to arouse him but he managed to get off. As he let himself out, he wondered if she would notice the stain. Probably not.

Personal message from RogueMale to ScaredyCat:

‘It’s going well. Hope you’re enjoying it. One small thing. I’m having problems visualising what you look like. Your description was very vague and it would help me get into my role if I could have a pic. You needn’t show your face if you worried that you might be identified, I fully understand and respect that. But I’m sure you appreciate the problems I’m having. Can you help me on this, please?’

So that was his game. Mia was disappointed but not entirely surprised. She’d seen this sort of thing discussed in the forums. Guys start out all friendly and then want photos, just to help them focus, and before you knew it they had nude photos of you. Well, he wouldn’t be getting one of Mia. He’d be in for a shock if she sent him one and he saw what she really looked like and she had no intention of hunting through online sites hoping to find a nude that could match her description of her character. Why couldn’t he find one for himself? Why was it so important that it be her?

Did this mean that the thread would fizzle out, like so many did, for lack of time or ideas or failure to co-operate by providing photographic inspiration. She’d read some of those threads that hung around like ghosts with their potential unfulfilled and their characters left in mid-plot. Would that be the fate of Mia and her rapist? Well if it was, she wasn’t going to be left in a drunken stupor on her bed.

The best way to deal with the request was to ignore it. She’d just carry on posting and hope he didn’t give up on her.

‘Mia rolled onto her back and groaned. The daylight spilling into her bedroom told her that she would have to hurry if she didn’t want to incur the wrath of her boss. Summoning her courage, she launched herself off the bed in the direction of the bathroom. A quick swill of mouthwash and back to the bedroom for her uniform as she thought of it. At least having a dress code spared her the effort of deciding what to wear. The blue skirt over her string, and the blue jacket over her bare tits, and her favourite black heels on her feet, and she was ready for the day.’

‘I watched her leave for work, her pert little ass wiggling away down the road. Five minutes head start was sufficient, and then I casually strolled round the back of her apartment. As I suspected, it was easy to force the catch. I let myself in and wandered around. I needed to be able to find my way in the dark, to catch her if tried to run for it and to escape if she managed to raise the alarm. Within half an hour I knew the exact number of location of the doors and windows and the precise location of every item of furniture that might get in my way. Then I practised with my eyes shut. Not bad for a first try, only two set of bruises and one grazed knuckle.

Time to check around. She was so neat and tidy it was just too easy. Only two bras, but piles of strings and thongs all neatly laid out in a drawer. Another held stockings and garter belts. They’d come in handy to tie her up. More practice, to ensure I could lay my hands on them in the dark. There was even a packet of condoms in the cabinet by her bed. She had thought of everything. How considerate.

I locked the window, wiped the surfaces I had touched and let myself out of the door. Not a bad start, but I needed more practice, a lot more if I was going to be completely confident I had my bearings.’

Mia read the latest post and wondered how to respond. She wouldn’t have noticed if someone held a party in her apartment while she was out, it was such a tip. But RogueMale had set her up as neat and tidy, probably to make the rape scene easy for him later. So how would she feel if she were like that? Would she have noticed that someone had gone through her apartment?

‘It was just a feeling, it hit her as soon as she opened the door and grew as she checked around. Someone had been in her apartment. She was sure of it. Was it the smell? There was no odour, in fact everything smelt fresh. Perhaps that was it, like someone had been airing it with the windows open. Or maybe there was something out of place, some small thing that had caught her eye and registered somewhere deep in her brain. Try as she might, she couldn’t work out what it was. But she checked everywhere, just to be sure there was no one hiding. In the wardrobe, under the bed, in the cupboard, even the shower. Then, as she sat on the bed, she realised. The surfaces were too clean. That was it. she hadn’t got round to dusting, but now there was no dust to be seen. Someone had cleaned.

She froze, trembling slightly, her pulse racing, her breathing shallow. Whoever it was had gone, but they had been able to get in and, as all the windows were locked, they must have gone out of the door. Who had a key? The landlord, but he never came round. Mia decided to set a trap. The next morning, just before she left, she switched on the camera on her monitor. It would record everything that happened in the sitting room while she was away.’

RogueMale to ScaredyCat:

‘Clever, ScaredyCat, clever, but I can’t let you catch me that easily.’

Half an hour later, he posted:

‘Mia always follows a routine, so there’s no need to watch for her to leave. I arrived half an hour later and let myself in. As soon as I was through the bedroom window, I put on my blindfold. I had to be able to find my way around this room in the dark. Within an hour, I was able to move around as easily as if I had my eyes open and the lights on, and move fast too. I set myself targets: getting to the door, reaching the bed, chasing her as she tried to get away, getting a stocking to tie her hands. Everything was perfect. I closed the window, straightened the bedding, replaced the stockings and let myself out.’

Mia had anticipated RogueMale’s refusal to be caught and was ready with her next post:

‘There it was, that same feeling, as soon as she opened the door. That same feeling of having been invaded. She checked the flat quickly, made sure the door and windows were secure and sat down at her computer. She ran through the recording fast. Nothing. It had picked up nothing. She ran it again, more slowly this time. And then, her scalp tingled, her breathing stopped. She checked it again and again. Yes, she was sure, it was just a fleeting shadow, but something had definitely moved along the hallway. It was out of shot but something - someone - had passed through the light coming from the window by the door. And then, shortly afterwards, a sudden burst of light. Just for a moment, but long enough for the door to open and close. She checked the time. 10.30. Whoever he was, and for some reason she was sure it was a man, he had left at 10.30. But how had he got in? How long was he here? Where did he spend his time and what did he do?

One thing Mia now knew for certain. She was frightened. She didn’t want to be here alone, certainly not at night. She’d invite her sister over this evening, get her drunk so she’d sleep over. But she would be no use in a crisis. She checked through her contact list. Yes, that was it. She’s invite that guy from the club, the one on security, the one who couldn’t take his eyes off her. They’d dated a few times, but he was boring. Boring, but big. Just what she needed.’

Wayne read Mia's latest posts. This rp was spooky. It was like she knew he was watching her and reading this stuff and telling him that she knew. But no, that was just too subtle.

Cameras, he'd never thought about that. They would be easy to hide in the mess in the apartment, but he couldn't see any and there was nothing on the computer to suggest she was recording. He'd need to watch out, though, if she ever started to suspect that he was letting himself in. Assuming she didn't suspect already.

‘Mia’s routine was easy to establish. She was such a creature of habit. Off to work at the same time each day. Back at 6.35 on the button. Shopping every Saturday between 9.30 and 10.45. Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays were clubbing. She’d arrive at 10 pm and leave drunk at 3 am the next morning. Not that I was on the door – no way, I was keeping well clear so that I wouldn’t be associated with her.

But what was her routine in her apartment? I needed to know and there was only one way to find out – a camera. I didn’t waste my time in prison. They say it’s better than university education and, whoever they are, they’re right. I had a lot to learn and I learnt a lot of it. Computers, that was a big thing. How they worked, how to use them to your own advantage. When I went in, cameras were massive things, but miniaturisation has advanced so much now. The smallest cameras can almost go unnoticed in plain sight.

I let myself in through the bedroom window and set about installing a camera in her bedroom. That would tell me all I needed to know – when she went to bed, what she would be wearing, when she went to sleep. It sounded so easy the way the guy described it, but it was a lot more fiddly than I expected. Over an hour it took to get it in just the right place overlooking her bed from the wardrobe, but the picture was perfect, and good enough even in low light.’

Mia’s text to Mike - ‘Fancy coming round this evening’ - got his immediate attention – ‘I’ll take a sickie’.

He arrived promptly at 7pm. Mia opened the door to find him dressed in sparklingly trainers, Levis and a short leave t-shirt that clung to his muscular torso and strained around his bulging biceps. Mike took in her small frame, beaming smile, tube top and micro-mini. In her bare feet, she seemed minute compared to his huge frame. She pushed the door and his erection entered, followed shortly after by the rest of him.

‘Hi, babe.’

‘Hey, Mike, how’ya doing?’

‘Great. Good to see you.’

‘Come through, Mike, I’m not much of a cook, but I’ve done us some pasta with pesto sauce. Give you some stamina.’

Mike didn’t miss the point.

‘Am I going to need stamina, baby?

Mia merely smiled and led the way to the kitchen. She sipped at some chilled Pino Grigio, while Mike preferred beer. They flirted mildly, with Mia occasionally tracing the lines of Mike’s tattoos up his arms.

‘There’s something I’m worried about.’

Mike looked concerned by Mia’s sudden announcement. Maybe this invitation wasn’t quite what he’d hoped it would be.

‘Really, babe, what’s the problem?’

Mia led him into her bedroom, reached into her bedside cabinet and took out the packet of condoms.

‘I’m not sure these are big enough. What do you think?’

Mike laughed.

‘Let’s see, shall we.’

He grabbed Mia and tossed her onto the bed. She fell, surprisingly, with her legs splayed to reveal a naked, glistening pussy. It took Mike’s practiced hands but a second or two to remove her skirt and top.

Mia pushed him off, peeled away his t-shirt, and began tracing the lines of his tattoos with her fingers and tongue. Mike grew hotter, repeatedly trying to mount Mia, but she kept restraining him, working down his belly until she reached his belt. Slowly she unbuckled him and pulled down his jeans and shorts. His cock shot out, relieved at last to be free. Mia opened a condom and unrolled it down his shaft.

‘Looks like it fits OK.’

Mike’s answer was to roll her onto her back and fuck her hard.

When he was spent and lying beside her, Mia removed the condom with a tissue and placed it neatly on her bedside cabinet.

‘How long’s it been, honey,’ she enquired when his breathing had settled.

‘Too long.’ Under her stare, he added sheepishly, ‘Best part of three months now.’

‘That’s strange, you must have the pick of the girls at that club.’

Again, Mike looked reluctant to answer, but with Mia’s fingers working round his nipples, he took a deep breath and explained.

‘I’ve had a few problems, performance problems, if you know what I mean.’

Mia stared at his cock that was already twitching and expanding.

‘Looks like you’re not having problems at the moment.’

Mike laughed and pushed Mia onto her back.

‘Mustn’t waste it then, babe.’

After a second pounding, Mia sat up beside Mike and again traced the lines of her tattoos, ignoring his attempts to mount her for a third time. When she had worked over his whole body, she climbed astride.

‘Let me take the strain his time, hun.’ And began riding him faster and faster, kicking his thighs with her feet as if controlling an unruly horse.

As they lay in each other’s arms, she whispered.

‘There’s still one condom left. Shall we use it now or save it for the morning.’

Mike yawned.

‘If that’s an invitation to stay the night, I graciously accept.’

Mia fell asleep in his arms, safe in the knowledge that she now had Mike at her command. There was no trouble he couldn’t handle. Nothing he couldn’t protect her from.

Fuck, what is she doing? I can’t believe it when I see her changing, putting on a show, like she knows the camera is there and she’s doing this all for my benefit. Wriggling out of her work clothes, spinning in front of the mirror, choosing some skimpy outfit that she tries on, just for my benefit. Is she going to do this every night? Is it like some sort of ritual that she goes through, some kinky little perversion just for her own private enjoyment? But then, just as she’s got me really hot, she’s off, gone into another room. Maybe I should put cameras throughout her apartment. I’ll need to think about that.

Fuck, that’s something I never anticipated. She got that guy there, the big guy from the club security team. So that’s why she changed like that, getting herself all ready for him. I’ll need to be careful if he’s going to be around. not that I’m afraid of him, mind. No way. He’s big, sure, but you learn to take care of yourself in prison. I’ve put down guys a lot bigger than him. It’s easy when you know how. But I don’t want any distractions. I’m going to fuck the little tart, not fight her boyfriend.

The sound is indistinct so I can’t really hear what they’re whispering about. But there’s a lot of huffing and panting. That guy sure has stamina, but he was knackered by the end, like his balls have been rung out, like mine will feel when I’ve fucked her. I don’t bother much with this. I’m not interested in seeing a big guy humping.

He’s still there next morning, but she soon sends him on his way and then she’s off too, all business like and on time. Time for me to act.

Mia couldn’t shake the feeling off. She still had a feeling, a creepy feeling, that she was being watched. She checked her computer as soon as she arrived home every night, but there were no more shadows. Had she imagined them? Was it just someone passing by outside? She’d not really felt safer even with the security guy around. Distracted certainly, but there was still something that made her uneasy and he wouldn’t be there every night, however much he wanted to be.

It was the same outside, on the way to and from work. She just couldn’t get the idea out of her head that there was someone watching her every move, following her around. She hadn’t seen anyone, although she tried to spot whoever it was in reflections or catch them out by suddenly jumping on a bus or turning into a shop.

Determined to get to the bottom of her feelings, she decided to search the flat, just to be sure that nothing had been taken and to check whether the guy – she was still certain it was a guy – had left any trace behind.

That was how she came to find the camera.

She sat on the bed shaking. How long had it been there? That was why he hadn’t been back, why there were no more shadows. The guy must have installed it the day she saw the shadows. He watched her, watched her dress and undress, watched her with that security guard.

She rushed into the bathroom and threw up.

Mike’s sudden appearance made me realise what a risk I was taking. All I could see was Mia’s bedroom. I knew nothing of what was going on in the apartment. She could have an entire security team camped out for all I knew. I needed a fuller picture. So I started following her. From a distance, naturally. She wasn’t such a creature of habit as I had thought at first. She would suddenly rush off in a bus somewhere or dive into a shop and start frantically looking around in different departments. It dawned on me eventually that she was worried, checking out if someone was following her. And then I saw her searching. She was definitely suspicious. Why? I had been so careful. What could I possibly have done for her to be on the alert? It was only a matter of time before she found it. I would have to be more careful than I thought I had been.

Wayne watched Mia rolling on her bed, her thighs clamped around her vibrator. If only he could hear her moans and screams. If he was like the guy in the roleplay, he’d wire her bedroom and hear her animal howls as she came. He’d read the same posts, but it didn’t seem that hot to him. Maybe she was getting off on something he wasn’t seeing. She was talking to herself a lot. If only he could hide in the apartment somewhere to hear what she was saying. But how?

I was enjoying a quiet drink in my favourite bar when I saw him come in. It was too late to avoid him seeing me. In fact, he seemed relieved as he came towards him.

He slumped down next to me at the bar and ordered a beer.

‘You’re a difficult man to find. I’ve been looking everywhere for you.’

I stared straight ahead, trying to suppress the images of his ass rising and falling as her ground into Mia’s pussy.

‘Really, Mike, why’s that? Is there some problem?’

‘Yea, sort of. There’s a friend of mine, name of Mia. She’s worried she being stalked. Feels like she’s being followed. Found a camera in her bedroom.’

I swallowed. Had he somehow worked out that I was responsible for the camera in Mia’s apartment? Or had he spotted me following her?

‘Shit, that sounds bad. Has she called the police?’

Mike laughed.

‘What can they do? They’ll check her apartment, drive past a few times, and the guy will just wait till they’ve gone.’

I nodded. Mike was right.

‘So where do I come in?’

‘She wants some protection for a while. Someone who can be around and scare off this guy. How about it? Do you want to earn good money to spend time with a sexy chick?’

How could I refuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom