Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mystearica's Video Game Thread -- FxM, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystearica

Star
I've always been a huge fan of video games and doing RPs spun off from them, so I thought it'd be fun to make a thread exclusively dedicated to such! I'm going to include a list of games I love, as well as a small list of characters I'd most like to play or play against!

For one I'd like to play myself!
One I'd like to play against!
Okay with being or playing against

Final Fantasy VII
Tifa x Yuffie
Tifa x Cloud
Aeris x Turks

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa or Quistis x Squall or Seifer
Quistis x Rinoa

Final Fantasy IX
Garnet x Zidane
Garnet x Beatrix

Final Fantasy XII
Ashe x Fran
Fran x Balthier

Tales of Symphonia
Raine x Colette
Colette x Sheena
Raine, Sheena, or Colette x Zelos, Lloyd, Kratos, Emil, or Regal

Tales of the Abyss
Tear Grants, Natalia, Noir x Luke, Guy, Jade, Asch
Tear x Natalia or Legretta

Tales of Vesperia
Estellise, Judith, Rita x Yuri, Flynn, Raven
Estellise x Judith
Rita x Judith

Tales of Xillia
Milla, Muzet x Jude, Gaius, Alvin

Crossover!
Tear Grants x Yuri Lowell, my two favorite characters from the Tales series.

** More to come! This format is mildly time-consuming to put together, so I'll update regularly. Here's a short list of other games I really enjoy!
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Including Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, and ESPECIALLY Persona 4 (love me some Chie!)
  • Mass Effect
  • Dragon Age
  • Shadow Hearts
  • Some Fire Emblems
  • Dragon Quest series
  • Skullgirls
  • (Bit of a cheat) I love the Arkham series of Batman games
  • Soul Calibur
  • Jak series
  • Kingdom Hearts (ONLY with characters of age, like Aqua/Terra) & Organization XIII
  • NEW! From this point on:
  • Dark Cloud (1&2)
  • Xenosaga
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Metroid (Probably a monster one)
  • Star Fox
  • Lost Odyssey
  • Star Ocean
  • And many more: JRPG, western RPG, shooter, stealth game, I've played a LOT of the good games. Feel free to ask if your desire isn't listed here!

Kinks:
I enjoy domination and submission both, and can think of a variety of things for just about all of the pairings listed above! My only hard limits deal with bodily fluids other than semen. Feel free to ask about anything else!

Note: I'm especially big on non-consensual scenes, both women dominating men and men/monsters dominating women. I'm fully prepared to subject any of the beauties above to monsters.

Will do -- but I have to mention that it totally just looks like your picture is staring at mine's ass.

Seeing Xenosaga, I'm wondering if you've played Xenoblade Chronicles. I'd love to try something like that if so.

Otherwise, Zelda or Dragon Quest would be great. Which DQ games have you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom