Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F Sun and naked skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratorr

Planetoid
I'm really looking for a roleplay involving nudism. People being naked and enjoying it. I'm open to a large degree of pairings and settings. Modern, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, you name it.

Likes: Tan skin, beaches, underage, legal, incest, anal, multiple partners, group sex, public, private, warm sun.

Dislikes: Anything involving urine or scat, rape, violence.

I have a plot I'd really like to do, but it's not the only thing I'm in the mood for by far. If you'd like to do something else, let me know!

Current Craving (read: neeeeeeeeeeeed)
Teenage girl seduces her daddy as a Father's Day gift.

Watched Starship Troopers and the shower scene really hot my engine running. Coed showers and natural looking bodies are totally in. Down for nearly anything involving that.
NSFW link to the scene in question: http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xplav8_starship-troopers-nude-group-shower_redband

PM me if interested in roleplaying with me.

Plots

Episodic

I'm looking for a very smut driven roleplays involving the kinks located in the subject.
It would take place on an island colony where nudism is the norm, as is open sexuality. Incest and underage sex aren't exactly legal, but as long as everyone involved is consenting nobody makes too much of a fuss.

There's a number of different pairings we could play with, but ideally we would move around the setting and pick up different pairings here and there. We could work for on a predefined list of characters or make them up as we go along, anything that really works better for you.

Hail Xenude
A plot I did a while ago that worked really well revolved around a nude/free-love group that takes large retreats together, typically renting out a campground for a weekend and staying in dormitory-style housing.
This is a supernatural plot at heart, inspired by (but not necessarily based in) the setting of the Dresden Files books.
They partake of the usual camp amenities during the day; boating, swimming, sports, etc. At night (and at mornings, during the afternoon, and evenings too, but mostly during the night) the whole community gets down and dirty. Think a big-budget church camp, but without the clothes and with sex instead of worship services.

Our characters would be an adult brother and sister in their early twenties. They were orphaned while the brother was in high school and the sister in middle school, and the court gave the brother custody and independence despite not being eighteen yet. The brother has been attending gatherings and retreats with the group for a while now and has convinced his sister to join.

Sister is a bit awkward at first, but during the first night she hooks up with a rather attractive woman and despite their first encounter being sexual she starts looking up to the woman in a motherly light. She becomes close friends (with benefits) with the woman's teenage daughter (also a member of the community) and starts tenatively attending more meetings and retreats.

The plot starts at a retreat after this point. Brother and sister both wake up super early despite staying in separate rooms, and unable to sleep wind up in the communal showers together. They take a shower together, and despite the sister's initial hesitance about how accepting the community is regarding incest the two wind up having sex.

The story would continue from there, with them feeling less at home in their day-to-day lives and more at home with the community. The sister gradually becomes more involved with the family of the woman she met that first night, starting to view them as her family in truth and bringing her brother in to join them. This could lead to some very sexy scenes where the brother and their new "father" tag-team the sister or other multi-family-member incest pairings.

Behind the scenes and very much unknown to all but those in charge of the community, the organization is in fact a cult to a forgotten supernatural being/beings. They encourage this kind of behavior, drawing in the typical kinds of people that a cult would target and creating a sexually charged environment. The energy from the sex of the community-members funnels power to the silent powers for an unknown purpose. This can either be a quiet background detail that's never brought up in the roleplay, or it can be a plot element that gradually builds into a mystery that only our characters can solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom