Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a Female! (Original & Fandom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinn

Star
Welcome to my return thread!

I have been off-site for quite a while due to my studies but I am now almost done and looking forward to months of free time and roleplaying fun! :D
Since I'm just now getting back to this wonderful world, I'm quite open-minded about plots/ideas/kinks and pretty much anything.
I've got some ideas of my own.. HOWEVER, I'm open to any suggestions you may have and I love hearing new ideas so don't be afraid to suggest any!
As far as my own kinks go, I'm quite open-minded. I absolutely love kissing, it's an absolute must to have lots of it. Other than that I tend to play a more submissive roles in my pairings however I have played dominant roles and I'm lately being quite drawn to those too.

Originals:

Well, this section still needs updating but for now I'll just say I'm open to any ideas, so please, suggest anything you may want. Whether it's a very typical pairing or the most bizarre one you have, I'll gladly listen!

Also, I'd love something involving monster girls, I love the idea of a monster girl controlling my character and bending him to her every will!

Lastly for this section, I will say I'm willing to play a Master x Slave pairing. Or Mistress x Slave if any female out there is willing to take a shot at being the dominant of the pair.

Fandoms!

Firstly, something I've been considering as of late, a fandom involving Hunter x Hunter. I'd love for a roleplay involving my OC and Neferpitou. There's something about her that just calls to me. This would obviously involve Neferpitou as being the dominant side of the pair and my OC would therefore have to be forced to serve her.

Also very open to ideas involving Dragon Ball. Pretty much anything to do with this will work for me!

Harry Potter is also something that interests me, if you're willing to play as Hermione or Ginny for my OC I will love you forever!

Other than that, suggest any fandoms or anything you may want, I'll gladly listen to your ideas and I'm quite into animes/games/movies etc.. So I will enjoy this type of RP's. I also enjoy Harem situations if you don't mind playing multiple characters or want to start a group roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom