Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for the right match

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctowb30

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Let's not beat around the bush - you're probably here searching for information as to how I can satisfy your needs...

So, straight to business:

I'm looking for a girl who loves kink and wants to create a story line where we can let go of inhibition; where all needs are fulfilled. I want to be inside your brain while we play...understanding ever detail, emotion, sensation and feeling that's going on.

Brainstrom with me...there is no risk in suggestion. I have my kinks and I'm sure you have yours. I want to know those kinks, fill those needs and push your limits. Pictures help...they are almost a necessity for me at this point...who do you want to be, what look do you have, what man have you longed for, what location gets your juices flowing. But don't make it anime...it should be actual photographs. Hell, maybe you don't even have a plot idea, just a person you want to be and a location...we can figure it out.

I work...more than full time, 80 hours a week. When I'm here it's an escape and I'm looking for stimulation - mental and physical. Plot & smut aren't mutually exclusive, they work together as the story ebbs and flows, but be assured that stimulation is what I'm looking for.

I play via PM, YIM, AIM and email...I could be convinced to do thread but it's not my thing.

Kinks:

I could give you my kinks but frankly I'd rather have you pick me apart when you PM me. It's nothing you wouldn't expect, I want twists, stresses, giving pleasure and being pleased. Just make sure it's in a fairly modern and realistic setting.

TURN OFFS:

Rape, noncon, vomit, pee, scat, blood, etc.

Let's chat and work out some stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom