Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Middle (thewarrior and PhantomSentinel)

Haley kept sucking his hard length, her tongue circling around the head of hid member and then licking all the way up, the cold metal of the piercing she had on her lips abd her tongue seemed to make him shiver, so of course she did it everytime she could. Ocassionally she would go all the way down on his and then pull out, small strings of saliva connecting his cock with her mouth. She was really enjoying giving him pleasure. After a few minutes and feeling his cock remained rock-hard, she stood up and took off the remaining of her clothes to reveal him her shaved womanhood, her somewhat skinny but well-trained legs and her beautiful buttocks. She straddled him once again, her moist slit hovering a few inches above his cock. With her hand she guided him inside her and moaned softly when she felt him completely buried insidr her. She was about to kiss him but remembered what her old boyfriend said about boys not liking to kiss girls after they have sucked their dicks, plus she also had a bit of saliva around her mouth, so she just looked at him and jumped on his member.

She was amazing at giving head. Some of his exes had been good, but they had nothing on this girl. He felt his body temperature rise even more, ripples of pleasure soon becoming waves, her mouth expertly working his cock, causing his eyes to almost roll back, his breath to become even shallower and groans to fill the room. He threw his head back each time she took his whole member into her mouth, unable to withstand the pressure "Ohhh that's so fucking good, where did you learn that?" he asked looking down, eyes now fully consumed by the lust to fuck her. He wanted to feel her pussy wrapped around him, he wanted to feel her slide up and down him. He groaned a bit in both pleasure and disappointment when she got up, his cock throbbing, as if it missed the warmth of her mouth. He was burning with passion now, all of his senses just focused on her. He watched her get naked the rest of the way, enjoying her legs and especially her ass. He gave it a slight smack as she straddled him, enjoying the way it jiggled a bit after he smacked it "Man, I'm a sucker for a nice aahhhhh" he said, cut off mid sentence by her pushing him inside her. He saw her wanting to go in for the kiss but the stopping, obviousl told before never to kiss some after a blowjob. He had never cared about that. He leaned in and his lips met hers, his groans escaping his lips as his tongue searched for hers, thrusting back up into her with the same rhythm.

Haley moaned into his lips as he kissed her, not caring if his cock had been into her mouth before and slid his tongue inside her mouth. With her own she licked his tongue and kissed him back. He could see how much she was falling for him, and the more she kissed him the more she wanted to be his girlfriend. "I learned that from past exes...and a bit of practice with some toys I had back home," she said with a smile, an obvious blush on her cheeks since she was amazed by how quick he managed to turn the wild girl into a submissive one. She pulled back from the kiss and grinned, taking his right hand and putting it on her ass while she took his right hand anx linked their fingers togethers. "Mmmm...I think I really like you..."

He smiled as she moaned into his lips, feeling how she was quickly melting as he played with her. He wasn't sure what he wanted, he had come to college to have fun and meet some hot girls. Granted, he had met Haley, but was a relationship what he really wanted? He was conflicted, because he did like her a lot. She was confident, funny, sexy, had gorgeous eyes and was so much fun. And he liked her, that was the problem. He liked her a lot. He was surprised when she pulled from the kiss, already miss the taste of her lip and the feeling of her tongue. He felt her put his right hand on her ass, smirking and giving it a little squeeze before feeling her link their fingers and was a bit shocked she told him she really liked him. He had not quite expected her to say it. He looked up at her and smiled "I really like you too" he said, unable to stop it slipping from his lips

Haley moaned a bit louder this time when he squeezed her butt and his cock slid harder inside her. A sweet blush was brought to her cheeks when he said that he also liked her, but she didn't let her emotions control her. She held his hand tightly and leaned in to kiss him again, her body pressed to him and her little breasts touching his chest. She released his hand and hugged him while arching her back as to let him go deeper inside her. She didn't like the way she was falling in love with him as they had sex, but he was too handsome and she was really attracted to him. Maybe she wouldn't feel the love Mina would feel in time, but she certainly found him gorgeous and with a perfect personality. "Mmmm...Cirian...fuck...I'm gonna' cum..." she whispered into his lips, her golden eyes looking into his as she tried to hold her orgasm for a few minutes. She didn't want to be selfish and stop before he came, but she also didn't know where was he going to release his load.

He smirked up at her as she moaned more, feeling his cock slip deeper inside her, groaning himself, her blush adding to the great sex they were having, his blood almost boiling inside him now, just wanting to fuck her until she feel in a slump beside him, unable to do anything but babble about how great he was. However, that was more his ego talking than he would care to admit. Really, all he wanted was his release at the minute, his feelings would have to wait until he had got that. But he had to admit to himself as she pressed herself against him, her soft breasts rubbing against him as she bounced up and down on him, her soft lips with their cold metallic piercings pressing against his, her tongue finding his, he was definitrly feeling a lot of things for this girl. A lot of things that were hard to describe. He looked into her golden eyes as she said she was about to orgasm. He was close but not as close as he was. He smirked at her and thrusted up into her, wanting to feel her orgasm all over his hard and now juice-covered cock

It didn't take much time for the beautiful punk to kiss his lips and scream in pleasure inside his mouth as she came, her inner walls tightening a lot around his rock-hard cock and sucking him in. She could feel how pleasure ran througj her body and to her pusy, giving her the greatest orgasm she had ever felt with one of her boyfriends. Her legs shook a bit and she pressed her body tightly to his as she kissed him. "Aah...Ci...Ciry....oh...t-that was perfect..." she said, not shyly but mostly because it was hard to talk with all that pleasure going on down there.

He felt her lips meet his again, the vibrations from her screams reverbing off of his lips, making them tingle even more. He felt her walls squeezing his manhood, trying to milk him for everything he had. He was close, but unfortunately not close enough for that to get him to cum. He did, however, groan quite loudly, feeling her juices lightly spray and coat his cock, he body shuddering and shivering as waves of pleasure wracked her body. He smirked, glad he could help her seek release. He felt her legs shake as she pressed her body against his again. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing her to him even more, liking the feeling of her skin against his. He smiled as she panted and struggled to get the words out, his chest also rising and falling rapidly as it tried to take in oxygen after the exertion. He smiled at her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said, wiping a bead of sweat of her brow

After her orgasm subsided, she looked at him with a smile. She was really sensitive and her walls still held his cock tightly, squeezing it and not wanting to let it go. She slowly started to bounce on him again after he talked but this time it was a lot more slowly. Mostly because she was really sensitive and the mere act of moving brought chills down her spine. He could feel how she trembled as she rode him once again. "I want you to cum too...I don't wanna' be selfish," she explained and pressed her body to his once again. He seemed to be enjoying it as much as she did, so she kept their skin touching just as he liked it. She had never kept going after an orgasm (mostly because most of her boyfriends never got her to achieve any), but Ciaran was different. Ciaran...she felt things for Ciaran she hadn't felt for anyone else.

He looked back at her and smiled back at her, enjoying the view of her beautiful smile, looking into her gorgeous yellow eyes, still amazed a woman could have such a beautiful colour. However, his thoughts were interrupted as she started to bounce up and down on him again, throwing his head back slightly as the pleasure increased. He could feel his cock head start to get very sensitive, a sign he was about to cum soon, a need to release building in his member as she rode him, feeling her tremble against him as she continued, enjoying her moans. He was surprised when she said she didn't want to be selfish. He would have completely understood if she stopped but she didn't. She was good, very good. Probably a lot better than he would have been in the same situation. And that made him like her even more,. He felt her body against his, putting both of his hands on her ass and squeezing, looking up at her "Ohh...fuck..Haley I'm gonna" he said as he could feel his cock head swell.

Mina was still sleeping like a rock, luckily she was a deep-sleeper so she wouldn't wake up by the moans, even if Ciaran and Haley were trying to keep them as low as possible. Haley felt his hands in her ass as he thrusted deeper inside her and his cock started to twitch and throb inside her. "C-Cum inside me if you want..." she whispered and looked into his beautiful, gorgeous denim-blue eyes, they were as gorgeous as he was. She placed a kiss on his lips and she could feel how she was slowly reaching her second orgasm, but this time she knew that the moment she felt his hot cum going into her womb, she would cum one last time.

He looked at her as she continue to ride him, loving the feeling of her tight walls wrapped around his cock, rubbing up and down it, causing it to twitch and throb, all about ready to explode. He looked back into her eyes when she told him he could cum inside her, and he was very conflicted. But her bounces just served to show how determined she was to milk him for all he was worth. He kissed her back, his tongue seeking his as he breathed deeply, groaning loudly as he felt the familiar rushing feeling travelling along his shaft and into her, his cock throbbing as he released a few ropes of his warm cum into her, mashing his lips against hers, hungry for her as he got his release.

Haley kissed him really deeply, letting his tongue stick into her mouth as his member throbbed inside her and his hot semen was shot up into her womb, making her scream in pleasure when her second second orgasm started. This time she hugged him tightly as she couldn't get anymore sensitive than this. A few minutes later, she was hugging tightly as drops of sweat fell from her forehead and her head rested on his shoulder. For some reason....for some strange reason she felt the urge...to tell him she loved him, but of course that wasn't right, and it was the simple impression of having him so close to her and having his seed inside her that caused her to think that. "Well...that...was the best sex I've had."

He felt her kissing him deeply, his tongue rolling around hers as he finished, feeling her orgasm again as she screamed into his lips, feeling her grip onto him as her pussy walls once again milked him and brought him in deeper to her. He was greatly enjoying the feeling of her orgasming, her screams filling the room even if they were muffled against his warm lips. He smiled as a few minutes later he felt some beads of sweat hit his shoulder as her head rested there. He liked the feeling as he wrapped his arms around her waist, his heart-rate and breathing returning to normal. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek "Likewise, you're very good" he said as he hugged her tightly, rubbing up and down her back softly.

Haley was of course enjoying all the love he was giving her. But of course, after all the excitement disappeared she was back to her normal self. "Well...Listen...it's hard to do this with your dick still inside me, but I guess I must do it. I really like you Ciaran, but of course we can't say a word about this shit in front of Mina, of course? In all honesty...it looks like she really likes you just like I do, and if she finds out you are dating me she will be devastated," she explained, "So we have to keep this a little secret. Of course we can kiss each other, hold hand and all that pathetic stuff couples do...BUT I don't think we can be a couple..." Haley thought that might have been a shot in his heart, so she quickly continued explaining. "...YET! Be can't be a couple yet...I think...We barely know each other, so let's try our relationship again after my head has hit pillow, ok?" Haley stood up, some of his cum dripping down from her slit and sliding down her thighs while the rest remained deep inside her womb. She leaned down and kissed his lips before slidding her panties back on. "I think I want to keep your little white thing inside me for some reason." She just put her t-shirt and grabbed the rest of her clothes, she was going to sleep in just her black t-shirt and her panties, like a boy would...with the exception of the panties, replacing them with their boxers. "Goodnight, sweetie. Sleep well and try not to get hard thinking about me," she said and blew him a kiss with a wink, then walked to her room and throw her clothes on a nearby chair. She simply hit the bed and fell asleep within minutes.

He looked up at her as she looked down at him, her flushed cheeks giving way to some calm, clear reasoning. He laughed a little when she said it was hard to do it with his member inside her but he was surprised it came anyway. However, he was never even thinking of saying it in front of Mina anyway. he looked up at her and smiled warmly "I had no intention of telling Mina about this" he said, surprised that Haley said she thought that Mina liked him. He wouldn't have gotten that at all. She was cute though, but Haley had gotten there first. When she said they couldn't be a couple he nodded, understanding exactly what she meant. He wasn't super devastated by it. He liked her a lot, that he couldn't deny but it wasn't the worst thing in the world that they couldn't be in a relationship. He laughed a little as she talked about they could do all the stuff couples do in private, describing it as pathetic. He smirked, enjoying it. He groaned a bit as she stood off, watching some of the white fluid run down her thigh as she put on her panties. He kissed her back softly as she put on her t-shirt and headed to the bed. He laughed at her last comment "Sleep tight, don't be knocking on my door in the middle of the night now wanting more. I'm spent for the evening" he said watching her room shut before putting on his own boxers, carrying the rest of the clothes to his room. He closed his door and turned on his lamp, writing in his journal before turning it off again, crawling into bed in just his boxers and falling asleep, knowing he would be awake early in the morning anyways. He feel asleep with a large smile on his face. College was going to be great.

The next morning, the first one to be awake was Mina, who woke up at six o' clock. That was the time she usually had breakfast, so she went to the kitchen with her blood socket and poured it all in a large glass. She fixed herself a big sandwich and sat down by the table, wearing her simple pyjama that was a red and black night-gown, her pants and socks. No one would wander around at that hour, so that was why she didn't bother to change. She happily drank her whole glass of blood and ate the sandwich with delight. There was nothing better for a vampire than to drink blood, and the salty taste was nourishing. She had not been able to drink blood in a day now, so she felt her throat ached un desire when then the salty and crimson human liquid went down her throat. Needless to say her mouth was stained with blood, her tongue, her lips and even a bit around her mouth. And just like that, Haley woke up and within seconds she was standing in the doorway of the kitchen wearing nothing else but her panties and the black t-shirt, her bare breasts again the fabric of the t-shirt since she didn't sleep using a bra.. nor did she wake up with one. "So....I guess ya're havin' a little snack here! Don't worry girly, I won't tell Ciaran, but where did you get that blood!? And where do you keep it?"
"Oh, hi Haley...Yes, I'm having breakfast," Mina told the werewolf shyly, her larger fangs now a lot more visible since they had grown when she drank the blood. "I usually hunt animals for blood, and I collected several sockets of blood before coming here, and I store then in a little mini-freezer I keep cold with ice under my bed," she explained.
"Oh, makes sense now! You have a bit around yer' mouth. Clean it up so Ciaran won't see it. Well anyways, I'm going to get dressed so I go on my daily excersice and to catch my meal of the day. There's a forest not too far from here, so I guess I'll feed there. See ya' later," Haley said and went to her room to change for a blue t-shirt, the same, black coat from the day before, tight jean shorts and sneakers. She slipped through the window as to not make too much noise and made her way to the nearby forest.
Following Haley's advice, she cleaned her lips and her mouth and proceeded to clean the glass and throw the socket in the bottom of the thrash can so Ciaran wouldn't see it. Then she started to make breakfast for her and Ciaran, toasting some bread and frying some eggs, adding some orange in two glasses.

Ciaran woke up at around 6:30, as he normally did during the week. He enjoyed going for runs and had seen a nice forest nearby if he ever wanted to take a walk on the wild side. This wouldn't be one of those days. He got out of bed and stretched, looking down at himself. He remembered last night and smiled to himself, wondering how Haley was feeling this morning. He didn't assume either of them would be up this early, even if Mina had gone to bed super early. His plan was to get up, go to the bathroom, grab some water, get dressed and then go running. He smiled as he opened the door and made his way through the kitchen in nothing but his underwear, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he did so.

However, as he passed the kitchen he saw Mina. "Woah" he said far too loudly and looked in shame as Mina turned around to see him just standing there in his boxers. He blushed immediately, feeling really bad for putting her in this awkward situation and he felt embarrassed for being caught like this. He used one hand to almost cover in his face in shame and the other to wave as he did a kind of run-jump to the bathroom, closing the door quickly before shaking his head in disgust at Mina having seen him like that. He hoped she didn't get the wrong idea about him. He wasn't the type of guy to flaunt his body.

He pushed it out of his and used the bathroom. When he was finished he washed his hands and opened the door, peaking out to see if Mina was looking or had gone back into her room. He couldn't tell so he started walking back towards his, hoping she didn't catch him again.

Mina turned when she felt a source of hot blood who was not Haley's body, so it could not be anyone else than Ciaran. She didn't worry though, so she kept frying the eggs and taking care that the bread would not get burnt. A few seconds later she turned around to greet the nice boy but what she saw made her blush madly. She knew Ciaran was not the kind of boys who simply wanted to show off his body. He was surely really handsome, but being in just his boxers was surely something he was not expecting yet. But as she opened her mouth to greet him, the young boy ran off to the bathroom, leaving the shy vampire quite concerned as to why he had done it. With a simple shrug, she turned around and continued to make breakfast like nothing happened.

A few minutes later, breakfast. She served two plates on the table for both of them. They both had some slices of toasted bread, fried eggs, bacon and two glasses with orange juice. There were also forks and knives just in case and butter in the middle of the table. She sat down with her back to the hall where the bathroom was. She drank a bit of her orange juice, and once she sensed Ciaran close to her again, she greeted him without looking at him. "Hello Ciaran....good morning," she said shyly. "Are you still in boxers? I don't mind if you are."

He looked and saw her with her back to him. He smiled in relief. He could easily sneak past her and not be detected. He was very good at that. He looked at the table and saw that there were two plates on it. Had she made breakfast for him? If so he could always cancel his running for this morning, eat the breakfast, hang out with the two girls and just go running later instead. He nodded to himself, that was what he was going to do. He was going to go into his room, get dressed and then come back out and eat breakfast with Mina, have the chats, wait for Haley to wake up and just hang out and talk to both of them before going for a run around campus at dusk.

However, hearing Mina say good morning with out even turning around startled him. How did she even know he was there? She hadn't turned around, he hadn't made any noise. He was very surprised that she knew he was there. He was even more surprised that she didn't mind him being in just his boxers. He looked at her, genuinely puzzled "How did you even know I was there?" he asked as he decided that if she didn't mind him in his boxers he would sit down and eat with her. No point making more of a show than he already had. He sat down in the seat and studied her closely as he picked up a slice of toast and bit into it. He smiled at her "Thank you for this by the way" he said, making sure to swallow the bit of toast he had in his mouth before speaking.

Mina looked at him when he sat down and asked how she realized he was behind her. Of course she wouldn't tell him that she was a vampire...yet. So he had to make a credible excuse as to how she did that. "Mmmm...you came here, I saw you in underwear and you went back running into the bathroom. I knew you would come back wondering if I would be startled or disgusted, so you decided to apologize. I hear the bathroom's door open and I knew you were walking here...anyways, just a coincidence," she told him softly and with a smile. "And why wouldn't I make you breakfast? I'm not some selfish roommate. One has to take care of people surrounding yourself, as to give a good impression. Plus, it wasn't too much work. I hope you are enjoying it." A sweet smile formed on her face then and her cheeks turned red. She wouldn't tell her that she had a crush on him, but unbeknownst to her Haley had already told Ciaran about it. "Oh, ummm...Haley w-went out for a walk a while ago. She wanted to know the place better, and I really don't know where she is," she said trying to hide the truth that she had gone out for hunting.

He looked down at him in his boxers and blushed again. He hadn't meant for her to see him like this but she already had so it was too late to hide himself now. He listened to her reason. He didn't think he had made any noise opening the bathroom door. He was actually trying not to cause any noise by doing it. And normally he could sneak up on just about anyone. There was a reason he was called the "denim ninja" in his old middle and high-school-because of his eyes and the fact he could scare the living shit out of you with ease. Mina though, Mina knew he was there. And that was interesting. Maybe she just had really great hearing and was hard to sneak up on. He wouldn't test that theory out for a while anyway, not until they had become good friends.

He picked up his knife and buttered the bitten and unbitten slice, leaving them down after he did so and grabbing his fork. He ate some of the fried egg, greatly enjoying it. He smiled at her as she blushed knowing why because Haley had told her. He wanted to see how much he could get out of her. He took a mouthful of orange juice to help wash the eggs and toast down. "Yes, this is quite delicious" he said, smiling warmly at her "And that's good to know, hopefully we all have a chance to hang out later on and have some fun. So, why don't you mind me being in just my boxers Mina" he asked, seeming geniunely curious as he picked up a piece of bacon and chewed on it, enjoying the salty taste of the chewy meat.

Mina also cut her bacon, a piece of the fried egg and put it in a slice bread and ate it, her fangs had gone back to their normal size. Relatively normal, as they were indeed larger than a normal person's fangs. Then she drank the remaining of her delicious orange juice and swallowed it all. "Why...thanks! I rarely do breakfast for others, so...I kinda appreciate that kind of compliments," she told him sweetily and crossed her legs once she was finished. Her beautiful red eyes looked at him when he was looking down and eating, and when he brought his eyes up she looked away. But then his words made the blush on her cheeks spread even wider. "B-Because..I...I umm...I..." Mina tried to formulate an answer but the true answer made her really nervous and of course she could not say it at all! She couldn't say that she really liked him and she did not mind seeing his gorgeous body and, while it got really fluttered, his intimate parts being covered by his boxers.

"I-I-It's....It's just because it's your r-room too, you know...and...and...that...you can be in here in whatever clothing you want..." she told him nervously and with her face completely red, from very pale to bright red. Quickly she stood up and took the plates to sink where she placed them there, not wanting to be embarassed anymore. If she wasn't as shy as she was she would have already told her of his crush, but she was too nervous and shy to do it.

He smiled as she said she appreciated the compliments, eating the rest of the food on the plate before knocking back the remaining orange contents in the glass. It was very nice to be treated this way and he would have to reciprocate it with her sometime. He wasn't sure when but he would definitely cook dinner for her or something. He wondered what she liked? She definitely seemed to like bacon, which made him happy. He also liked bacon, on almost everything. So at least she wasn't a vegetarian, unlike some of those other weirdos. He could never trust someone who didn't eat meat for some reason. He had never figured out why. But he snapped out of it and smile at her "Well, I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true!" he said.

He couldn't help but grin a bit as she started to blush, unable to keep the redness from her cheeks as she tried to answer the question. He should stop this, he thought to himself, she is too nice and shy a girl for you to tease like this. She wasn't like Haley who was able to take this sort of teasing, she was a nice, innocent girl who needed not to be made fun of. But he also wanted her to learn that it was ok to tell people what you felt. He smiled and walked over to her, touching her shoulders. "Thank you Mina" he said "thanks for letting me have the freedom to do what I want i my room. But" he said walking away before turning to look at her "You shouldn't ever be afraid to say what's on your mind or what you really feel. Guys like a girl with a bit of confidence. And" he said as he winked at her "you're a really cute girl so you shouldn't be so shy. I'm going to change, I'll be in my room if you need me" he said before opening his door and heading inside.

Mina was caught off surprise when she felt a couple of hands on her shoulders, and she really blushed when she heard that it was Ciaran who was in fact touching her from behind. His word were enough to make her smile, but of course her face remained as red as a tomato. The fact that he stepped away and told her that she should say what she felt was completely shocking, and she watched him as he left to his room...she was dumbfounded. Atonished. How could he know!? Maybe that boy really knew by the way she blushed that she really liked him, and she knew that it was no use to keep hiding it. She went to the table to pick up the rest of the things and washed them. As she washed the dirty dishes, second per second, minute by minute she grew the guts to face him and tell her what she really felt to him. Other than saying "No", "I have a girlfriend", or the magnificent "Yes" were the answers. Nothing could go wrong as to make the year a nightmare.

Minutes later, she stepped in front of his door and knocked on it twice. She leaned down to see if he was changing, and since he was fully dressed she opened the door slowly and closed it behind her. "C-C-Ciaran...I...I have...I have to tell you that I....I REALLY LIKE YOU CIARAN! I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" Mina covered her mouth once she said those words and her face went completely red, her legs shook in nervousness. She just hoped he wouldn't make fun of her and that he wouldn't hurt her...more than she hurt herself by making such an statement.

Back
Top Bottom