Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Middle (thewarrior and PhantomSentinel)

thewarrior

Planetoid
He sat in the car, staring at nothing. His head was pressed against the window as the scenery passed him by in a blur, greenery and light all blending together as the car speed past it all. The back of the car contained a two large bags and a suitcase, most of the stuff he had in his room at home. It was a typical fall day for most people, but for Ciaran Kelly it was the start of a massive adventure. He was on his way to get settled into his dorm for the start of college. It had been a moment he had been waiting for. It had been his dream to study Chemistry and finally here he was, on his way to live out his dream-and have a little fun along the way of course.

He looked up into the mirror and examined himself. Denim blue eyes stared back at him from beneath thin framed red glasses. His black hair sat neatly on top of his head, slightly ruffled from having his head resting against the window. He had a perfect nose and well defined cheek bones and chin. He wasn't anything special to look at. He wasn't fat or well built or skinny, just average, even though his legs were a little muscular from years of tennis and Tae-Kwon-Do. He was wearing black jeans and a green t-shirt, a smile etched on his face as the trees and greenery gave way for grey and concrete as they pulled into the town where the college was. He grinned as the travelled through the metropolis maze of buildings, shops, businesses and bars on the way to their final destination.

His smile grew even wider as the drove through the campus gates, heading up towards the accomodations office. That was where he would discover where he would be staying and who he would be bunking with. He had always heard that college was the place you made friends for life and that your room-mate was usually one of them! He smiled as his mother dropped him off with his two bags and his suitcase. He waved her off before stepping inside. He went up to the reception desk.
"Hey, my name is Ciaran Kelly, I was told I was to come here and find out my room number and get my key?" The lady type his name into her computer and looked at. She clicked her pen and scribbled down his number before handing him the note and the key
"You are in block 3, about a 5 minute walk. You can leave anything you can't carry with me and I'll mind it until you get back" He thanked her and left one of his bags before setting off to block 3. He found it easily enough and opened the door.

Once he got inside he saw some lads sitting in the dorm room, chatting. He nodded his head, not wanting to look to eager to make friends. They either nodded or said "sup" back at him and went back to talking, keeping a close, but friendly, eye on him as he made his way to room 347. He was excited and nervous, the butterfly feeling in his stomach increasing as the numbers ticked down to his. 341...343...345... at last. 347. He smiled and placed his key in it, and turned the lock. He scanned the room and dropped his bag and his jaw when he saw who his room-mate was. It wasn't a guy as he had been expecting...It was a girl.

Haley had arrived half an hour later from a very tiring trip with her parents. Haley Keils was her full name, an outgoing, funny and somewhat friendly girl that came from a small town where everyone knew each other. There wasn't too much secret behind Haley's background: born and raised in an average family, she had always been a happy girl who loved to push the limits. She had a quite wild nature, and maybe it wasn't something so surprising if you found out her real race. She was a werewolf, a werewolf who inherited these capabilities from her parents and her ancestors. Unlike her parents she didn't take time to practice how to keep calm and control her hunger; no, she would always follow her instinct and hunt for food. Of course there was only one limit she established: she couldn't be seen doing that in public.

Haley was also known for being a girl who always broke the rules and who didn't get along with most people for not following the traditional rules. She loved to dress as boys most of the time, she had tattoos and piercings and of course she was no virgin, having lost it when she was around fourteen. Now, being eighteen, she hadn't changed too much either. Her body was the only that had grown appropriate to her age. She was a truly beautiful girl, with blazing red hair, a pair of yellow (almost golden) eyes, pale skin and a skinny figure with small breasts and a beautiful bump behind her, a nice and round butt most boys liked.

At last, this boy with glasses opened the door. She had been examining the appartment, taking mental notes as to how they would be accomodated. There were three rooms, something quite strange given how most (if not all) appartments had only two. The bathroom was quite big, the kitchen was medium-sized and the living room was most likely the best part, given how big it was. Once she spotted this boy, she put her hands on her rose her eyebrows at him. "Hey there, buddy! How ya' doin'?" she asked him in a friendly voice. She was wearing black t-shirt with a coat, a pair of jeans, black sneakers and black underwear beneath it. She had a tattoo of a dragon going down her right leg, which she really loved. Her pearcings were on her belly, her nose and spider bites on her lower lip.

He couldn't believe this, this could not be happening to him of all people. His perfect dream of college shattered within 5 minutes. He had wanted a male room-mate, a bro that he could hangout with, get really friendly with, go to parties and events with and, most importantly, share some really cool moments with as mates. Now that was all gone. He was a little bit stunned. He wasn't devastated he had gotten a female room-mate, he was just devastated by the lose of his dream. He had to keep his cool though. He looked thoughtfully at the bags he had dropped on the ground and took a moment to calm himself.

Once he had done so, he smiled and looked at her, taking in what he could about her. Oh god, she was all dressed in black. The last thing he wanted was to be a roomie with a goth. He understood what they were about but he never cared much for it. In fact, they generally annoyed him. She had piercings. He always like piercings on a girl, there was just something about them that made them instantly hotter. He spent 3 seconds thinking of what she would be like in the sack and then immediately pushed it out of his mind. Now his first impression based on apperance had been made he also pushed that out of his mind.
"Never judge a book by it's cover Ciaran. Make your first impression, then push it straight out of your mind" his mother had always told him.

"Hey, I'm Ciaran, nice to meet you. I'm doing well" he said and stuck out his hand. "Idiot" he thought "what they hell did you do that for, how clichéd can you get?" he cursed himself in his head but his smile didn't waver as he looked at her and kept his hand out. Better to go with it than not. He scanned the hall and saw a 3rd bedroom.
"YES! There could still be a guy moving in here! Not all is lost yet!"

For Haley it was pretty obvious that the boy was atonished for some reason. Was it that wierd for her to dress like that? Had he ever seen a girl? She was trying to think of any other possibility without automatically deeming the kid insane. But anyways, the cliché gretting he gave her was enough to make her smile. She shrugged that thought of her head and shook his hand with a smile.

But then she saw how his eyes moved to the knov that was moving on a door in the hall. She put her hands in her pockets and rolled her eyes. "Ya' really thought we were the only one? Seems like the room is big enough to host a third person," she told him as the door opened and another girl came out. This other beautiful girl was probably the perfect example of a pole opposite for Haley.

The name of this girl was Mina McElroy, but having that kind of last name hadn't changed the actitude of this girl into a brat or a posh chick. No, Mina was probably one of the nicest, most shy and innofensive people you would ever met. But she wasn' a person entirely, unlike Haley she was a vampire, and that could almost be told by her really pale (almost grey) skin tone. Other beautiful features this girl included was a pair of red, almost garnet eyes, raven black hair, a slim build on her body with C cup breasts and just about what Haley lacked in curves. She was still very shy unlike Haley, and she hadn't had a boyfriend yet because of that, meaning that she was still a virgin.

Mina was dressed completely in black, no exceptions. She had a black t-shirt, black jeans, a pair of black Converse and her underwear was also black. When she saw Curian, she blushed a bit at the handsome boy and smiled shyly, then walked up to him and shook his hand. "Ummmm...hello....M-My name is Mina."

Ciaran heard what the girl he had met and shaken his hand had said but wasn't really paying attention. When he saw the handle on the door turn he was so hopeful it would be a guy, but out stepped another girl. But she was gorgeous. Not like the girl he had just met, she was a different type of a beautiful. He was stunned at how pale she was. She was also wearing black, does that mean she too is a goth?

This girl seemed a lot more shy though, a lot more reserved for some reason. He didn't know why but he was drawn to both of them. In a way he didn't quite understand yet. He smiled and shook Mina's hand. He was a bit shocked when her hand came into contact with his. It was quite cold. He was surprised but didn't let it show
"Nice to meet you Mina, I'm Ciaran, Ciaran Kelly" he said smiling warmly at her before turning back to the girl he had met just a few moments ago "Sorry, I never caught your name either?" he said looking at her.

As he waited for her to answer he thought about it. It wasn't the worst thing in the world. He had always gotten on better with girls anyway! They were more understanding, more caring, more fun. And of course they had boobs and asses... man he loved asses...he caught himself again, and smiled a little. He didn't need to have a male room-mate to have best friends. He had all he needed right here. However, he had no idea of what was to come.

Mina blushed and put her hand away when Ciaran gave her a warm smile, a comforting one that was enough to know that he was pleased to meet her. She had never cared if boys had glasses or not. She didn't care if they were nerds or not. For her every boy (except jocks) were the same and she didn't discriminate anyone. Of course she thought Ciaran was quite attractive, handsome to say the least. But she knew she had either to grow the guts to ask him out through the year or simply respect the rule that roommates most of the time weren't supposed to date each other.

Haley facepalmed mentally and shooked her head. "Yeah, my bad. Haley Keils is my name, young man," she told him with a wink and a grin. It was obvious how their personalities were completely the opposite, but that just gave more variety within the enviroment Ciaran was going to be living. Of course, it was needless to say that the girls had already introduced to each other and while they hadn't told each other what races they were, the mere looks and stench made it pretty obvious.

"Well well well....so...I suppose that for our first night here we might have to do some changes. Luckily the appartment came with a TV and couches on the living room, but the fridge is completely empty. Would ya' guys want to order some pizza just for kicks?" she asked them while eyeing Ciaran. She found this boy to be quite cute...and really gorgeous for some reason. She would try to seduce if the oportunity came. She wasn't a promiscuous girl, but when she found someone as hot and attractive as Ciaran her sexual instincts came to life.

He saw Mina blush and wondered why that had happened. He never was the best at reading girls and that wasn't about to change right at that moment in time. The blush could mean one of many things-she was shy (which she was), she was put off by something, she may have noticed how cold her hands were or that she liked him. He couldn't pin-point exactly which one it was, but he hoped that it was because she liked him. Ciaran always had a thing for shy girls, they were so cute and adorable. Mina however was sexy as hell and he would love to see where it went.

His thought process was snapped by the other girl telling her his name. Haley, a very nice name. He smirked that her last name was very close to his before being shocked a bit by her calling him a young man. That was odd, surely they were around the same age? He pushed it to the back of his mind, the wink and the grin saying it all. He knew all about Haley. In fact, back in high school, Haley had been his type. Outgoing, flirty, great at getting what they wanted. All traits that Ciaran liked and all traits that were evident in Haley even from just meeting her. He smiled.
"Nice to meet you Haley I'm Ci..Wait, you already know that" he said laughing as he did.

He smiled as he listened to Haley's suggestion. It sounded like a good one. But he had something that would make the night a lot more interesting. "That sounds great. Look, I left my bag at reception. You guys order pizza, I'll go get my other back. There is something in there you might enjoy" he said winking as he ran off to get his bag.

Both girls were confused as to what he could bring to them that they would enjoy. They had barely met, but maybe he supposed that they enjoyed it. Haley looked at the shy cutie and grinned. She cupped Mina's cheeks which caused her to blush. "Awwww! Aren't you a sweet and cute vampire?" Haley told her while giggling mischievously and let the vampire's cheeks go. They had turned from pale to red in mere seconds. Mina was obviously shocked not only by what Haley had done, but also because she knew she was a vampire. But again, Mina also knew she was a werewolf. "W-Why...w-why did you do that!?" she asked embarassed. "Awww...cutie...You didn't even fight back. Meh, I just find ya' cute, that's all! Look, I don't wanna' fight over that guy, got it? I want us to be friends...sisters if you want to call it like that, copy that?" Haley said and stretched out her hand. Mina, confused, agreed with a smile and shook her hand. "A-Alright. I guess we can do t-that..." she answered shyly. She really liked Cirian, but she was just too shy to admit it.

With that being said, Haley grabbed her phone and dialed the number of a pizza place she had wrote down on her way to the campus. "Ummm...what kind of toppings would ya' like?"
"B-Bacon is ok..." she said, sitting down by one of couches.
"Aiight!" As soon as the pizza place answered, she ordered one pepperonni pizza, one cheese pizza and one bacon pizza along with a large Dr. Pepper. "They say they should arrive in 20," she said.

Ciaran left with a big smile on his head. What he loved most about his Mom was how pragmatic she was. She knew full well that on the first weekend most college students would have a few beers. And most of them would spend a stupid amount of money to get them. So, instead of just giving him the money she was going to give him knowing some of it would be spent on booze, she actually bought him some. Actually, a lot. It was all in the other bag. He stepped outside and stretched his arm, taking in the sunshine as he walked to the accommodation office again. he had a good look around, spotting all the new students hanging about doing different activities from playing guitar to reading and of course playing sports.
"This campus is huge" he thought to himself

He opened the door to the office and smiled at the lady behind the desk. She instantly recognised him and smiled back
"Everything to your liking?" she asked as he went to get his bag.
"Oh yeah, a little weird living with two girls but I'll get used to it" he said smiling at her
"Well we had all the rooms filled, you were the only male left so we decided to put you in with the two girls, that's not a problem is it?"
"Oh no, in fact I think I am going to enjoy it. You have a nice day now" he said as he pushed open the door and stepped back outside. As he walked back to his dorm he started thinking about the two girls he was sharing with. They were complete opposites yet he was attracted to them both. The idea of a threesome snuck into his head but while he wasn't sure about Haley, he was positive Mina would never go for it

"Well, neither of them probably like me anyway. But still, no harm trying" he thought to himself as he made his way up the stairs, trying to decide did he prefer Mina or Haley. He stepped into the room and went to the kitchen
"Hey, everyone likes alcohol right? Because I have a good bit of it in my bag" he said as he took it out and left it on the counter "It goes really well with pizza!" he looked at the two girls "Sooo, what did you order?"

The whole time Ciaran was out the girls just talked to each other, trying to get along. Haley knew how hard it would be for Mina to trust her, given how shy she was. With the whole conversation they actually found out what they had in common...which was practically nothing, giving another point to the fact that they were pole opposites. But still they seemed to trust each other a bit, even though their races were supposed to be fighting in an eternal war. It wasn't the rule though, there were cases where vampires and werewolves got along really well. The problem would come when they found out they liked the same boy. Haley kind of liked the boy, she saw him as a date material, potential friend with benefits. Mina had an instant crush on him, she really liked how he looked for some reason.

At last, Ciaran came back and he had brought beers, much to Mina's disgust. She just hoped he wasn't another one of those jerks who wanted to get either of them drunk and abuse them. But then again, she wanted to look secure and confident, not a scaredy cat who didn't want to drink alcohol. "Hey! That's awesome, man! We ordered three pizzas, one with pepperonni, other with cheese and another one with bacon and Dr. Pepper, but I guess ya' already have something to drink!" Haley told him.

He shrugged when Haley said it was awesome. He had been trained that you drank to enjoy your night, not to get trashed.
"Yeah, I suppose it is. My Mom got them for me. She's cool like that. She knows what happens so this way my money is in tact and she has peace of mind! Win-win" he said as he cracked open one. "Want one Mina? Haley? I do not plan to get drunk tonight, just one or two to loosen us all up so we can chat and stuff" he shrugged "I'm not the best at talking to new people" he said laughing.

When he heard the pizza order he smiled "Awesome! I like all 3 of them, will have to mix and match! Not a big Dr. Pepper fan though. Can't stand the drink" he said as he sat on the couch and took a sip of his beer "So, what were you two talking about when I was out? And are the beds already claimed? I hope I didn't get the shittest one" he said as he smiled, looking at the two girls

"Ya' have a point there, Ciar...if I'm allowed to call ya' like that," Haley joked and took one of the beers from the pack as soon as the male offered one. Mina shook her head when he offered one, she prefered to wait for the Dr. Pepper and just drink that. She knew the power of alcohol and wasn't ready for it. Plus, she didn't like it either, having tasted it once in high school she instantly knew that kind of beverage wasn't for her. "I'm not the best either..." Mina whispered to herself and sat on one of couches next to Ciaran.

Haley sat next to Ciaran and put her feet on the little table in front of the couches. "Meh...we were talkin' 'bout...ummm...what we liked...preferences...basic shit, ya' know? And yes, we already unpacked before you came. But ya' got a nice room for yourself. It has a window and everything!" Haley said with a laugh and sipped her beer. Mina sat on the other couch, looking around, finding something to do instead of sitting there like an awkward person. At last, someone knocked on the door and she stood up to open it. It was the pizza guy with the orders. She put the boxes of pizza on the table Haley had her feet on along with the Dr. Pepper drinks. She took out her purse and paid the delivery guy with extra tip for arriving earlier than expected. After that, she sat down and Haley helped her to open the boxes. Mina took a glass from the kitchen and sat back down and of course the only pizza she even looked at was the bacon one, because she need to relief her need of blood by biting something crunchy with her fangs. Haley took a slice of the pepperonni one and looked at Ciaran again with a smile as she ate.

He laughed when she called him Ciar "Ciar? What kind of lame-ass name is that?" he said in between fits of laughter. "That just sounds like a girls name, or some name you give a pet monkey." He said as he saw Mina shake her head and then whisper something to herself. He smiled at her "Hey Mina, that's really cool. It can't be easy to not give in to peer pressure when everyone is doing the same. I respect that. You're a damn sight better than me" he said before taking another swig from the beer bottle. He smiled when Haley sat next to him. Again, he thought there was something there. Maybe he was reading too much into it but no harm in dreaming right?

He smiled at Haley and Mina "Come on, you have to have talked about something more substantial than that like! Don't tell me I have boring room-mates" he said playfully shouldering Haley as he did so. He looked over at Mina and smiled at her. "Well that's something!" he said laughing "windows are good, need air ya know!" he smiled when he heard the knock on the door but before he could get up Mina was gone. He shrugged and waited, smiling as she came back with the pizzas, laying them on the table. He took a cheese one first and bit into it
"mmm, that is tasty! I love it! We should get this more often" he mumbled in between chews, greatly enjoying the taste. He washed some of it down with some beer and smiled back at Haley
"So, what are the two of you studying? Where do you come from? Have ye got a boyfriend or girlfriend?" he asked, genuinely curious

Haley smiled at him when he came blazing with a storm of questions. She bit a few pieces of pizza and drank some beer to help it down her throat. Mina looked at Ciaran and started talking. "Well...I...I am--"
"I am studyin' to become...well...I am here to study mostly arts!" Haley said, interrupting Mina who simply looked down and continued to munch on her pizza. "My dad insisted with me having to come to college or else I was kicked outta' my house. Meh...so I pleased the ol' man by comin' here and takin' the easiest class I could find: Arts! I guess I could follow that with some sort of career though...Oh, I come from Alabama ya' know? A small town in the middle o' nowhere where everyone knows each other. I was very popular back there, had lotsa' friends...and yes, I've had a boyfriend or two before...or three...or four...I haven't counted them," she laughed. "But that's about it! And you? What are you studyin' here? And do my little girly Ciar has a girlfriend?" she teased him, knowing her didn't like to be called to Ciar. She punched him on his shoulder and laughed.

He looked at Mina as she began to talk before Haley cut her off "hmm" he thought "why would she cut Mina off like that?" he listened to her anyway, nodding along as she told her story about why she had come to college. He grinned at her as she asked had he a girlfriend "Had one before I came here but we broke up a month ago. Not too bummed about it to be honest" he punched her shoulder back "and my name is Ciaran, not Ciar. I can be pretty nasty when I want to Haley, so be careful" he said laughing.

"Well I'm here to study Chemistry. Ever since I was a little kid I loved science. I would always ask my parents questions about how things worked and why things were the way they were. I remember asking why the sky was blue. They couldn't answer so they just said "because of Science!". That's when I became interested in it. I learned why the sky was blue, it has to do with chemicals in the ozone layer and that lead me to Chemistry. I'll probably teach haha. Ah I come from Philadelphia. It's an alright place to live but I don't know where I'll go after college!" he then turned to Mina "So, Mina, what were you going to say?" he asked as he took another swig of his beer.

Haley laughed as he punched her and proceeded to explain why he liked science. Haley took another slice of pizza, the one with cheese this time and kept listening to the cute boy talking about his antics regarding physics, science and other crap. She was actually interested in what he was saying, and she didn't actually care about having interrupted Mina. However, the vampire looked at Ciaran when he called out for her but simply bit on her pizza and shook her head. "N-Nothing Ciaran..." she told him and sipped his Dr. Pepper once again.

"Well, appart from that I love drawing, composing music and playing videogames...Hey! I brought my own acoustic guitar and my PSP! Maybe I'll show you one of my songs later..." she told him mischievously and looked into his blue eyes with her bright yellow eyes. She was slowly liking this little boy more and more...and the more she knew him, the more she realized that he was actually a mature guy.

He smiled as he took another slize of pizza, pepperoni this time and looked at Mina as she told him nothing. He moved back to Haley instantly once she started talking. She hasn't interrupted Mina this time so Ciaran let her off for the last time. New people and new surroundings can make anyone excited. Hell, even he was. He drained the last of his beer as she told him he might hear one of her songs later. She stared into his eyes and he could see her yellow eyes. He was a bit taken aback by that. He had never seen yellow eyes before. They were...mesmerising. He quite liked them. He would like to see more of them. He snapped out of it though and smirked at her
"PSP? Pfft, that's for losers. I have the Xbox 360 and Xbox One in my bag, I'll break them out tomorrow and kick your ass" he said and playfully shoved her again smiling "and I would love to hear one of your songs"

However, before Haley had a chance to respond he turned around to Mina "Mina, listen to me. People are going to interrupt you all throughout live. Be it in the heat of an excited moment like Haley did just a second ago or to try and shut you up completely." He smiled at her "You have to stand up for yourself and speak out. I know it's not easy but a beautiful, sweet girl like you shouldn't be shy. Once people get to know the real you I am sure they will like you" he leaned back in the chair and patted Haley on the leg "So, Mina, tell us about you."

"Hahaha! For losers!? Really? And you brought that crappy XBOX One!? Pffff, kick a game in the 360 anytime and I'll cook yer' ass whenever ya' want, sweetie," Haley said with a smile and before she could tell him what she sung about the cute nerdie boy turned around to the shy vampire. Haley shrugged without caring too much and turned on the TV to check what they were airing at the moment. Of course, since no one was seeing and her werewolf instinct for hunger was pushing into her, and she grabbed three slices of each pizza and shoved them into her mouth, eating like a wolf would and swallowing it while Ciaran was turned; leaving her mouth and around it a red mess.

Mina shrugged at he said, but obviously her cheeks turned really red when he called her beautiful and sweet. "I..well...I'm Mina McElroy...I come from New York...I'm 19..a-and...well I'm here to become a doctor. I've always been interested in anatomy and the insides of people and that kind of things...I like reading a lot..." Mina said shyly and looked at him with her red eyes, almost garnet colored. They were completely captivating. Haley was shattered out of her trance from the TV when Ciaran patted her leg, making her look at them. Mina tried to hold her laughter at the sight of Haley with her mout completely red from the sauce, it was all over her mouth and almost to her jaw.

He smiled as Mina finally opened up, telling him about what she wanted to do, where she was from and what she liked to do. He smiled at her and the noticed it. She had red eyes. What the hell? Was this the weird eye colour room or something? He knew his denim blue eyes were odd but they were nowhere near as weird as those two eyes. But, they didn't freak him out. In fact, both girls had very pretty eyes. He was a sucker for girls who had pretty eyes. Mina's were, different though, almost mesmerising. He was getting lost in them, and there was absolute nothing he could do to snap himself out of it...

Until Mina started laughing. He turned to see Haley's face covered in sauce from the pizza and almost all of one of the pizzas gone. He snorted and burst out laughing, unable to control himself "What...what the hell were you doing?" he said in between fits of laughter, tears streaming down his streaks "You'd swear you were hungry as a wolf the way you just stuffed half a pizza into your face!" he said laughing more, unable to stop himself now that he had started. He got up, finding it hard to breathe from the laughter and got himself another beer "Anyone need anything from the kitchen?" he asked, finally calming down.

Both girls started laughing as Ciaran's laughter was definitely contagious. Haley licked the area around her mouth to try and remove the sauce but the attempt was futile. She laughed a bit nervously when he said she ate like a wolf, and both girls shared a look of confusion for an instant, they clearly knew why they had looked to each other given that what he said was a clear reference to her being a werewolf. When he asked if they wanted anything, Haley needed something to clean her face. "Bring me some napkins," she told him.

Luckily, even though it was almost 8 PM, it was still thursday and the classes didn't start until the next week luckily. Mina was obviously tired from the long trip, so she needed to rest. But Haley on the other hand was fully awake. Blinking slowly and yawning, Mina stood up and walked to the hall where the rooms were located. "I'm pretty sleepy...I'm going to bed...see you tomorrow," she told them softly and entered to her room, closing the door behind her. She changed into her black pyjamas and laid on her bed.

He enjoyed the two girls laughing. There laughter was actually quite cute and heart-warming. Always good to hear. He loved laughter, it was a sign that everything was happy and going well. He brought another beer for Haley and looked around for some napkins. He found them in a press when he was rooting and smirked, bringing the whole packet back. He threw them at her and chuckled "Here, not sure if they will be enough to clean up the mess that is your face but you can try anyway" he said grinning at her.

He sat back down beside Haley as Mina got up. "Aww, going to bed so early?" he said as he placed another beer beside Haley. He smiled warmly at her anyway and waved her off. "Well good night! I'm sure I'll see you some stage tomorrow, I'm too excited to sleep so knowing me I'll probably crash at 3 or 4 am. and then wake up at 2 or 3 in the day" he said laughing before smiling at her again "Sleep well Mina" he then turned to Haley "Are you tired too?" he asked, smirking at her

Haley took the napkins he gave her and spend a two whole minutes removing the sauce from her face, wasting almost 5 napkins. But at last she managed to clean it all, leaving her face as beautiful as before. She waved goodbye to the beautiful vampire who slipped into her room for a well-deserved sleep, leaving Haley with the handsome boy. Once he sat next to her, she looked at him and stood up only to sat down on him, straddling him and kissing his lips. She pulled back with a grin and took the beer he had given her, opening and sipping it. "Mmmm...I ain't tired at all. I really want to have some fun with you...you see, I really like you for some reason. You are attractive...fun...hot...I really want you, you know?" she said, his crotch rubbing with hers. She wasn't actually seeing him as a boyfriend, just a friend with benefits that might result in him getting his emotions hurt when he realized that.

He laughed watching Haley take all the time in the world to wipe the crap off of her face. It was kind of funny. What would possess someone to eat like that though, he pondered to himself as he waited for her mouth to get clean. He smiled at her and watched Mina go into the room. He saw Haley stand up and thought she was moving or getting something else. However, his eyes widened a little when she straddled him and started to kiss him. He was shocked but the feeling of her warm lips on his and the cold metal soon made him a lot more relaxed. He looked at her as she pulled back from the kiss and grinned back at her, his cock stiffening in his pants as she rubbed her crotch against his. "Hmm, fun huh?" he said looking up at her. "I can do fun" he said reaching around her hips, sliding her crotch along the bulge in his pants. He was so lucky, this chick was hot and she was into him too.

He looked up at her "You know, I was thinking the same thing. A beautiful, sexy, confident girl who is fun to be around." he said as he leant up and kissed her again, pulling back and smirking at her "I think I got very lucky with my new room-mates" he said, before looking at Mina's door "We better be quiet though, don't want to wake Mina!" he said looking up at her

Haley was really enjoying the way he flirted at her and kissed her, and also how his member was getting harder and harder under her. She could already feel it, and she wanted him to fuck her really bad. "Mmmm...yes...you got really lucky...that's what happens when you are a really handsome boy with a nice attitude like yours..." Haley whispered in a sexy tone and kissed his lips once again. She then took off her jacket and her shirt, revealing her little breasts. "Ya' know what they say, flat is justice!" she joked and took off her bra. She wasn't as pale as Mina was, but she was definitely pale. She also helped him off his t-shirt and kissed his lips all the way down to his chest. As she went down, she removed his pants and his underwear, letting his hard member out free. She wrapped his lips around the head of his shaft and started to suck it, her hot and wet saliva covering it as she put it entirely in his hands. Her eyes looked up at him as she did and she smirked, an odd blush that made her even adorable appeared on her face.

He smirked, feeling her wetness on him through her clothes, smirking as he groaned softly, the friction on his manhood sending small vibrations of pleasure running up his body, lust starting to take over as he looked up hungrily into her eyes. Her compliment made him very happy, the sexy tone even more so as she leaned down and kissed him again, her lips tasting great against his, his tongue slipping into her mouth occasionally and exploring hers. He watched as she took off her jacket and shirt, admiring her small body. He smirked at her comment and smirked even more when he saw her breasts, allowing his hands to wrap around them, caressing and squeezing them for a moment "I like them, just like I am enjoying the rest of you" he said grinning at her as he raised his arms, allowing her to remove his tops. He enjoyed her kissing his naked chest as she went down, her soft moist lips providing tingles all along it, adding to the ecstasy. His breathing was starting to get shallower, his body reacting to her every touch and movement. He lifted his ass of the seat so she could get his pants and boxers off. He groaned out softly as her mouth engulfed him, the mixed sensation of her warm lips and saliva and her cold metallic piercings sending him into ecstasy as her lips moved up and down his shaft. He placed a hand on her head, his heart-rate increasing substantially, smiling at her, her cute blush making her even more attractive.

Back
Top Bottom