Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden Desires (Fanatic/sailingsam)

Brad’s head was spinning as he heard what Michelle had said. Taking a large sip of wine he pondered what she had said as the wine had added to the spinning in his head. As he wasn’t much of an experienced drinker he was starting to get a bit tipsy. But he was also getting bolder. Still he managed to keep calm.

“Well Michelle. I’m going to be honest with you. I’ve only been with girls before. Never a woman like you. So I’m not really sure with what you had in mind for me to do. So would you mind showing me what you’d want me to do? I’m a very quick study and I very much would like to please my teacher.” He said as he pulled her skirt aside affording him a better view of her cunny.

“I’ll be your student, Michelle. Will you teach me how to please a woman?” he asked while unconsciously licking his lips.

Michelle gulped. Brad was testing her and they both knew that. How she responded would affect the rest of their evening together. "I'm a woman to his girls." She thought to herself as she blushed at him. The wine was beginning to affect the both of them as she felt the slight buzz come onto her suddenly.

"I think you know what I wanted you to do." She replied with a light laugh as she nodded. "Sure, I'll be your 'teacher'" She winked as she put air quotes around the word teacher. "Though i don't slow down for my students if they fall behind." At that, she took her hand and placed it on his while she guided it slowly and gently to her lips. "I think you know what to do from here don't you sweetie?"

Taking the queue from his mother he began to rub his hand up and down, gently working his middle finger into the moist wet slit of Michelle’s pussy. Gently inserting it as far as he could, he took a sip of wine as he started finger fucking his mother in public. Setting a nice rhythm, Brad made it a point to make contact with her clit as he remembered watching her rub herself there earlier.

Unable to believe what he was doing coupled with the wine he was drinking he happily watches his mother for any sign of how he was doing. Finally he asks “Are you always wet and hot down there like this? Is this what you wanted, Michelle? I think this is really hot, being in public like this. Do you?”

Michelle tried to not show her arousal and pleasure at the feeling of his finger. She really did. Unfortunately she had to contort her face into different expressions so as to not show what was really going on underneath the table. Eventually, she let out a soft moan and immediately covered her mouth in embarrassment. For someone who she thought had no prior experience, he was doing a good job.

She looked over at him as he asked his question as she bit her lip. She nodded quickly before mouthing "Yes." to him as she squirmed uneasily in her seat. "It.... it is what I wanted." She admitted softly as she looked straight at him. "And to be honest Brad.... being in public kind of turns me on even more." At that she shut up as another small moan quickly escaped her lips.

Brad loved seeing his Mom getting so turned on. He shook his head to make sure it was really happening and not some drunken hallucination. But it wasn’t a hallucination, it was really happening. He had his fingers stuffed into the last knuckles in Michelle’s warm, moist snatch.

Michelle was moaning slightly in conversation and fighting to retain control of her facial display as her son pleasured her. Brad was also fighting to control himself due to the situation. The hot situation along with the wine he was unaccustomed to drinking had him slurring his words slightly as he talked to Michelle.

“Well I’m glad I’m doing well. I always try to please you Michelle. I’d do anything for you, you know.” He said as he took another sip of wine as he rubbed Michelle’s clit under the table. This was turning out to be the best dinner of his life.

Michelle too couldn't believe what was going on as she tried to calmly take a sip of her water with her shaky hands. "[/i]This is really happening[/i]" She thought to herself as she shuddered quickly. "My own son is fingering me in a public restaurant" She smiled at Brad as she sighed once more.

"You'd do anything?" She asked softly as she listened to her son talk. He was obviously beginning to get quite drunk as their meal progressed. "Tell you what, I want you to make me cum. Then I want us to go home. Let's take it from there then shall we?" She smiled deviously as her body betrayed her and let out another soft moan. "I'm close sweetie." She warned him.

Brad was disappointed as she was exerting control over him by telling him what to do. But really what could he do right now he thought to himself through the drunken fog in his mind. As drunk as he was he wasn’t going to quit fingering her and risk angering her.

So he slightly picked up the pace as he continued finger banging his Mom. “I hope we talk about it more when we get home, Michelle. Maybe we could do more than talk.” he slurred to her. Then he continued “Maybe we can stop and get you something sexy to wear at a lingerie shop on the way home.” he suggested.

Back
Top Bottom