Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down to Brass Tacks(Warning: Breeding Monsters, Anthros, Beasts and Incest lurk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korax

Star
Hello poor soul who has braved the unnerving gaze of the owl to view this little request thread here. I am making this request thread for a few reasons, partly because this site is flipping huge and it will take a while to find a roleplay I can really sink my teeth into. Also partly because it's hard to keep track pf multiple-player roleplays and it's really easy to lose track or get left behind as the plot advances.

Down to business. I am fairly experienced with over ten years under my belt and can do long-winded roleplays if that is what is needed or smaller ones, though even if smaller I would very much like having some detail to play off of. I am not asking for a chapterbook but a paragraph or two would be extremely welcomed. I would very much prefer to play with females, characters and people. I find they are a lot easier to bounce other characters off and thus continue the story. Personally I am very good at managing multiple characters, my current record being around thirty in a single roleplay. As for what type or setting, once more I am very flexible. Though fantasy is where I am most comfortable, Scifi would be a nice change of pace or even something done in a more modern setting. Monsters, anothromorphs, creatures and just plain strange beings are very fun for me to play as and I quite enjoy creating worlds that would make sense for them to exist in. Such as doing a setting at an insect's level, the grass are pretty much trees and each small city is founded on the fusion of differing ideals as well as instinct. The same goes for larger animals, a society made out of the rather scatterbrained ideals and morals of a magpie would be utterly amusing. Those are of course two more mundane examples, aliens and alien culture is very appealing as well or something equally as appealing such as how minotaurs might conduct themselves if they formed a tribe. I can be and do largely anything, however there are sadly a few limits. If you hadn't noticed already, I have a very wide range of monster/beast/creature types I enjoy and can play. Anything from your standard wolves, horses and felines which are most popular, to strange things like say snapping turtles, angler fish and salamanders. No one group or species is off limits to me and when combined with the setting it can be morphed into crazy avian aliens or a squid like old god rising from the depths.

As for general weaknesses or turn offs, abusive characters are a bit hard for me, violence towards women especially, so if you are looking for that sort of thing I am sorry to say you should look elsewhere. I can be confident and very aggressive, outright violence is just beyond me. I can play the part, it is just a tad difficult. I really don't like school settings with a few rare exceptions, they tend to be boring and far too structured. However on that thought, something such as a pilot academy might not be too bad. Like I said I am pretty flexible and I would put money on someone being able to talk me into most things. Pretty much all I seek is an experienced partner who won't leave a chap high and dry with a single sentence and struggling to find something to bounce off. Submissive, strong, elf, alien, hellbeast. Just need something to ground me a bit along with a good setting and we should have loads of fun.

No bimbos
This is the biggest turn-off I have. Some men might like them but I will never understand why. Brainless, pointless, boring flesh-dolls who all look the same and are devoid of any character. I am more likely to okay scat or vore than bimbos or transformation based roleplays involving turning a previously neat character into one of these blank sheets. Human kind and women in particular are a rainbow of shapes, personalities and histories, why take all that out of them?

No Real People
This is the second biggest rule I have. Celebs or not, claiming a real person's 'face' as your's and then using it to have sex with another random person is a bit...well, creepy in my book. If you like to do it fine, but please don't if you want to roleplay with me. I won't drop it or anything if you do but it is certainly a mood killer.

As for modes of roleplay, forum and PMs are fine as we can take as much time as needed and if something does happen mid-post it is just annoying, not mood breaking. I have however recently broken out and tried email based roleplays and beyond yahoo being a bastard at times it seems to work out well enough. As for IMs, I do have yahoo-messenger, the real one and not the odd version in the email, I'm still a litle leery of IM roleplays but I am willing to give them more than a passing chance.

I know I have been a bit vague on what I am looking for, that's just because there are too many possibilities and I would hate to close any one door. In any case, if there are more questions feel free to get in contact with me and ask them.

Special Note: If at any time the roleplay grows stale, you change your mind or whatever, please say so. I understand that many people are scared of backlash but we are supposed to be mature adults here so I ask to treat me as one in kind. It is far more rude to let something die and never speak than to have an open dialog and leave things as friends.

---------------------------------------

General Roleplay Kinks and Themes

Oh and for a larger list of kinks and such, there is this rather handy website people here have running about in their signatures.
Link to List of Perversion

This is just a general theme I enjoy, predator and prey going against their instincts and turning towards a different kind of hunger. The species doesn't matter, the theme and the taboo nature of the tryst is all the same. Be it a mouse and a cat, a wolf and a deer or something as odd as a butterfly and spider. I still enjoy plot and character development and it will remain a major part of the roleplay but the them of predator and prey is one that is hard to overlook and it will bleed into other roleplays. Such as a knight and a dragon for example or alien/mutant to human in a more scifi setting. One of my favorite animal groups to play is reptiles and they can play into the predator/prey bit extremely well, be it a snake and a mouse or an alligator to...well...anything, it's an alligator. This is an extremely wide roleplay type and home to such a wide variety of partners that the combinations and roleplay angles are unlimited.

While I do love the predator/prey dynamic, I have a real fondness for things being turned upside down, the prey getting out ahead and dominating for a change. Whether it be a zebra turning the tides on a lioness or a human capturing an alien who tried to experiment on him/her, this is just a really fun little trope that had unlimited possibilities. Perhaps the demon gets enslaved instead of doing the enslaving, the big-bad monster instead gets turned into a servant rather than the master. This idea has so many interesting twists and turns that I am really sad that I don't get to play it more often, consider it something I am always keeping an eye out for.

(These are just a few that I thought up, if you have a suggestion feel free to make as many as you wish)

Pairing ideas
------------
MousexSnake
CatxMouse
Moth/ButterflyxSpider
Tiger/LionxHuman
SharkxDolphin/Orca
Sperm WhalexGiant/Colossal Squid
CrocodilexZebra
CatxBird
FoxxChicken
MantisxAny Other Insect
----

HumanxMinotaur
AnythingxOgre/Troll
KnightxDragon
NagaxHuman
GnollxHuman
----

HumanxAlien Sport Hunter
HumanxAlien Queen
HumanxAlien predator
-------------

Like the Predator/Prey above, this is also more of a theme that I enjoy playing once in a while and like the above it can be worked into any roleplay with moderate ease. Be it either a man with far too many girls or a woman with several men, I enjoy harems of all sorts and certainly do not mind playing many different characters for the desires of one spoiled female. I've not had the chance to do this too many times and would love to be able to pull it off more often and of course both the Predator/Prey and this Harem kink can all be meshed with the roleplay ideas I have below.

This is less a full roleplay and more an over all theme I enjoy. Simply I am very fond of the 'gentle giant' character such as a minotaur who isn't the monster that people tend to think his kind are. Typically a little naive and childish but not the point they are morons, these characters tend to be rather fun to play and need a strong or caring female type to match them up.

As often as I talk about playing monsters or anthros in certain roles, I have no problem playing opposite female monsters as a human or other monsters. It is rather sad that there are so few people willing to play monster-girls out there, be they alien, mythical beast or simply an anthromorphic version of one species or another.

There are many aspects of this kink I like, either the loving couple raising a family of their own or a ruthless monster wishing to breed him/herself an army of loyal children. I am also quite fond of the family dynamic, it gives a good base for the couple to build on and the child, be he/she adopted or birthed, often brings them closer together and create a real platform for all sorts pf growth and development. Whatever the reason it remains one of my favored kinks.

On the subject of Taboo I am rather flexible, I do not mind incest or bestiality. I do like having a plot and more build up to each instead of just suddenly there is incest/bestiality and after five posts the roleplay is largely over. As stated above, plot and character development factor in heavily, more so with taboo subjects than with others because of the cultural stigma that surrounds them. I rarely if ever have any plots that focus on these topics, normally they are just part of the roleplay or part of the plot while the characters and drama surrounding them is the primary focus, such taboos of course contribute quite a bit to the plot so it's a delicate balancing act.

There are few fandoms I like to roleplay in, those that I do I never play canons and I really don't like playing opposite them either. However there are many fictional universes in which I enjoy and can see become quite an interesting roleplay, those I will list below. The reason why is because I always feel like I am doing a disservice to the canon character, like I'm not playing them correctly and that feeling is ramped up to insane levels when they are involved with pairings that they shouldn't or simply act unlike themselves.

Warcraft
Starcraft
Heroes of the Storm
Warhammer 40k
Gargoyles
Monster Hunter
Monster Rancher Series
Dragon Warrior Monster Series
Dungeons and Dragons
The Elder Scrolls Series
Godzilla(Or Giant Monsters in general)
Digimon(Both humans and digital monsters)
Pokemon(Both humans and pocketmonsters)
Transformers Prime/G1/Beast Wars/Animated(Both machine on machine and machine on human)
Alien Verse Predator(Xenomorphs/Predators/Marines
Hot to Train Your Dragon(Film/Series universe)
Monster Musume
Zootopia
Overlord

Plots: Below I will have up to five asterisks beside each plot to show how much I would like to try out the plot at any given time. If you don't know what an asterisk is it's the fruity star looking key called an asterisk: *

General Cravings:

Been in the mood for some lovely greenskin females. Orcs, goblins, trolls, ogres, whatever. Though I have been more in mind to play with female members of these races and do have some plots in mind that could be quite fun.

Lately been craving something avian, bird is the word after all. Harpies or anthro birds or whatever. Bit of pregnancy and egg-laying as well. My plots like the farmer ones and 'Gilded Cage' would fill this craving nicely but I am always open to new ideas and suggestions.

Some lovely incest plots would also be nice, be they father/daughter, son/mother, brother/sister or brother/sister/brother2 or reverse that or whatever. Incest in general is what I crave at the moment.

Also in the mood for some bestiality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom