Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm in Charge (WIth Lexxi)

mike85ad

Supernova
Mike watches as his dad and new mother in law drives off. That left him in charge of the house and his 15 year old new step sister Blithe. They had just moved into the house a few weeks ago right before the marriage. She didn't seem too bad, she was cute and they seemed to get a long pretty well.

"So what do you wanna do kiddo?" He asks

He didn't know what she was into, what she did for fun. He had planned to just try to survive the weekend. That's all he really could do.

Mike was a decently handsome guy, he was tall, around 6'2, thin and slightly muscular having played different sports during his time in high school. He had short black hair and bright blue eyes.

Blithe watched mike watching their newly-wed parents drive off. She brushed her long blonde hair out of her baby blue eyes as he turned and asked her what she wanted to do. Followed by the word "kiddo".

"you realize you're only a few years older than me, don't you? I'm not a kid. You didn't even have to come here today; I can take care of my damn self." She laughs a little bit and sighs. "mom doesn't trust me. I don't know why." She looks out the window sadly then looks back at Mike.

"whatever. Nothing to do about it now. Wanna watch tv?" She hands him the remote and sits back in the chair.

"Sure let's watch a movie or something." He says as he leans back against the chair. He begins to flip through the guide, looking for a movie.

He finds a movie with an interesting title and turns it on.

"I don't know why she doesn't trust you. She will eventually though." He says.

She stares at the tv as he searches for a movie until he licks one.

"maybe way after i move out." She laughs, but she knows its true. Her and her mother never really got along.

He laughs. "Maybe." He says as they watch the movie. About halfway through the movie, a pretty steamy sex scene comes on. He watches it slightly, glancing over at her. She was old enough to watch this he thought to himself. He was sure she had seen worse.

It felt awkward to her when the couple on the screen started sucking on each others necks and moaning as they thrusted in unison. Wide-eyed, she glanced over at mike, feeling a bit uncomfortable and did what she always does in weird situations; laugh hysterically.

He looks at her. "You find this funny?" He asks with a little laugh. His new sister was weird he thought to himself.

She stopped and shook her head. "not what's on. Its the tension in the room. Its so thick you could cut it with a knife." She definitely was not a virgin, but he is her step brother and he's sort of cute to her. And normally, she can't handle this kind of situation with a cute person correctly. "Now you probably think I'm a freak."

He smiles slightly. "You want to fuck me don't you?" He asks. He'd be lying if he said it hadn't crossed his mind. He wouldn't mind having a go at her. He always thought she had a really nice body.

She felt her face flush and widened her eyes. "well um... Well.." She nervously looks away and looks back at him, quickly nodding.

He looks at her and thinks about it for a moment. He reaches over and pulls her onto his lap, making her straddle him. He looks up at her and begins to take her shirt off.

She bites her lip and wraps her arms around his neck as she slowly grinds against him.

"You know we can't let them know about this." He says as he gets her shirt off. He reaches behind her and unhooks her bra. He removes it and leans in as he begins to slide his tongue against her nipples.

She lets out a small moan. "oh they'll never know." She starts to tug at the hem of his shirt and sucks on his lower lip.

Back
Top Bottom