Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Characters - when humans rule the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega

Star
Thread

Name: 3949T (later called Alice)
Looks like: 22
Family; Vampire
High; 165 CM
Born: 2701
Parents; Unknown

About;

A very shy and careful girl. Doesn't do much noise from her in the very first beginning. She is playing by the rules and do not complain much.
Dislike: Unknown.

History;
Previous owners: 5
Skills: Basic; cleaning, cooking, housekeeping, reading and writing.
Rules knowledge; Perfect
Trained by; David Smithstorm and The Market.

21bsods.jpg

Name: Chase Swanson ( A.K.A Mr.Swanson)
Looks like: Mid 20's
Family; Human
High; 6'10
Born: 2761

About;
Chase is a very wealthy investor, born to a wealthy human family.He finds and sells vampires to his clients. Not just any vampires, the best on the market. The prettiest, strongest, and the ones best suited to live under wealthy people. All though his family owns many vampires, Chase has been waiting for the right one. His first has to be perfect. His high class reputation meant he had to have nothing but the best. Chase acts tough, cold, and even distant. But when alone, he has a caring personality, a side to him only someone close to him would know. In today's society, humans treat the vampire race as slaves, nothing more than dirt. Chase was one of few left who saw something else in them, something that if given the chance could grow into something beautiful.

Chase;
2nlhbfp.jpg

His dog Zara;
290syvs.jpg

(If you do not wish for me to join your thread i understand and will delete)

You are welcome to join ^^
It is nice to have you onboard, but I can't PM you..

Can't wait :) sorry if my posts aren't as long, i have not Roleplayed in a while. If there is anything i need to change about my posts, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom