Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When humans rule the world. Vampire RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase gave a small grin and nodded his head. " Waffles it is." He purred before turning and walking further into the kitchen. It was a fairly large room, with white counters and cabinets. At the back of the kitchen was a slightly large man wearing a white apron and chiefs hat. "Afternoon Mr. Smith, would you mind making us some Waffles?" He had a way of telling his servants what to do without it sounding like an order. "We'll be in the dinning room." he added and flashed a smile before returning to Alice's side. " I'll show you where my room and the common room is while we wait..." he paused for a moment, looking down at her, his eye's soft and a smile playing at his lips. " That is, if you'd like. I wouldnt want to force you to do anything you don't wish to do." he added. It was clear he was enjoying her company, even if he couldnt touch her.

Alice smiled at her new master. He seemed to be very kind and sweet. Something that wasn't so normal anymore. She smiled shy back at him. "Please show me around good so I know the way around here. I don't wish to get lost and end up somewhere I shouldn't be."

Chase smiled as Alice smiled back up at him, at last she seemed to be warming up around him. "Yes ma'am." He purred before slowly and somewhat nervously reached out, gently taking hold of her hand. "This way." He said softly as be turned and began to lead her out of the kitchen and down the hall. "If you ever get lost... At least you'll know where my room is." Chase grinned slightly and looked down at her.

She felt his pulse going up and his heartbeat was like music for her.
"Is there something wrong? You are a bit nervous master..." She said and titled her head as they walked.

Soon was they in front his bedroom door and he told her that she at least knew where his door was if she got lost.
"Okay, thank you sir."

Chase looked from her face to their hands as she spoke, he had forgotten that vampires could feel and hear heart beats. "I can't always control my pulse around pretty girls." He offered with a sly grin, deciding against trying to hide it. After all she could feel his heat beat. "Humans are weird like that." He added with a chuckle before opening his bedroom door with his free hand. The room was fairly large, with assorted paintings hanging from the wall. At the back of the room was a large bed, with draps hanging from the ceiling to the four corners of the bed. Off to one side was a small study area, and a book self with his favorite books on it. Chase couldn't help but think about Alice laying on his bed, he blushed slightly before tilting his head to one side, pushing that thought to the back of his mind, though his pulse picked up again.

Alice smiled at him. Her new master was indeed different, almost caring... it was strange. Normally wasn't human like this. Maybe this was just an act? She walked inside his room and looked around. It was a wonderful room and she loved the bed. It remind her of her own so many years ago. She looked back at him and saw his cheeks had become red. I wonder what he is thinking, she thought and then looked on the books. There was so many titles.
Alice felt a shiver go through her and looked over her shoulder on her master. "Mr. Swanson... it is soon sunrise and I was wondering if I could put myself into rest then?"
After being out blood for so long made her weak as the sun rose.

Chase watched as she wondered around his room before noticing the rising sun through his windows. He nodded his head before motioning towards the hall. "Come, I'll show you to your room darling. " he held out his free hand towards her, while his other hand was in his jacket pocket. He waited for her to accept his extended hand before leading her out of his room, pausing a moment to close his bedroom door before starting to guide her back down the hall and towards her room.

She took his hand and it was good he continue to show her around. Still she did not remember the way around here. They walked together in the corridor and she looked around on the walls. There was some paintings hanging there. Beautiful ones.

Soon was they at the door she remember as her room. She smiled as they walked inside. Tired did she walk up to the bed and sat down.
"Thank you master for everything." Alice said grateful.

Chase smiled and watched as she moved towards her bed, once again he couldn't help but imagine what she would look like, under him, the two of pressed against a bed. Chase quickly pushed those thoughts aside, he had never felt like this about anyone before. "I'll see you tonight than. If you need anything, you know where my room is." He purred before stepping back and back into the hall, slowly closing the doors as he did.

Alice nodded at him. "Good morning, mr. Swanson." She said before she began to undress after he had left. Alice took everything of except her pants and crawled under the sheets. She fall asleep within a few minutes. It had been a long day.

The rest went deep and the thick curtains protected her from the light sunshine. She sigh deep and turned to her side.

Chase paused for a moment, staring at her doors for a few moments before sighing softly and turning around. He began to walk down the hall, walking towards his study. Once there he took care of some paper work before returning to his room. He stretched quietly before moving to lay on his bed, deciding to get a nap in before Alice would wake tonight.

She woke up hours later. First she was confused where she was and soon remember that a man came and bought her. Alice smiled to herself and looked around in the room. Was all this really hers to use? Her room? It was just too good to be true. She got up and made her dress flat by drag her hands over it. Her stomach growled loud and she remember the waffles she never ate. Alice open her doors and walked down to the kitchen.

Chase had slept for a few hours before Alice had woke. He showered and changed in silence before leaving his room and making his way to the kitchen. After grabbing something to eat he had moved to his study, where he sat by his desk and pulled out the current book that he was reading, Old vampire legends.

Soon did she found her way around in the house. She got helped by Mary, or maybe it was Marie... Alice smiled and helped out with some of the household chores. But after an hour was she feeling thirst, so she stood still while holding her breath. The maid looked strange toward her.
"Is there something wrong?" The maid asked and walked closer.
Alice then jumped up away from her and hide in the corner of the ceilling. Mary screamed in fear and Alice hissed. She was so far away from the human she could be right now. I will not bite her... I will not bite her...

Apon hearing a scream chase quickly stood and started to jog down the hall, knowing nothing good could come from this. Knowing the way, it didn't take long for him to reach Alice, where he saw Marie stumble back before running down the hall. "Alice come down!" He looked up at the ceiling, watching as Alice hissed. He knew that the chance of her biting him was high, but for once he didn't really care. If he turned, at least he could be with her. "Alice, its ok. Baby please come down." He tried to say calmly, not realizing he had called her baby.

She continue to hiss at him. Almost growling. Why did he not understand that he needed to get away from her? The other human was smart enough... Alice needed to take a deep inhale, her lungs was burning. But in the same time she did that was feeling his scent. It was sweet, tempting. She licked her fangs that had grow long as she jumped down from the ceiling. Slowly did she walk closer to the human she could call master.

Chase stepped black slightly as she jumped down from the ceiling and started to walk towards her. He could feel his heart thumping inside of his chest, his hands by his sides. He knew that without his gear he wouldn't be able to stop her if she jumped him. The best thing he could do was to turn and run, but it was if he couldn't move his feet. "Alice, hay, listen to my voice. It'll be ok. " he spoke softly, trying to calm her. With the shirt he was wearing his neck was clearly visible to her. "Please... It'll be ok." He looked into her eyes.

Alice licked her fangs once more and walked even closer. Her eyes was on his neck where she could see the blood pumping. His blood was echo inside her and it was like her heart was beating in the same tempo. She heard him talking far away in her mind. Alice was now all the way up to him. She smelt him. First it was sweet, tempting but when she was about to bite down to his neck did felt a strong almost burning scent. Alice hissed and moved away.
"Dirty..."

Chase stood still as she came closer, his breathing rapid and uneven. He could see her fangs as she stood before him. He winced slightly as she was about to bite him, but still didn't move. He didn't understand what she ment about him being dirty, but it seemed to stop her from biting into his neck. "Dirty?" He muttered, slightly confused. He idly placed one hand on her waste, gently keeping her close to him, no doubtily wanting to be with her.

"Mr Swanson?!" Rosemary exclaimed as she stepped into the doorway. She had left her twin alone after hearing the scream. Her eyes locked on the vampire and the man who had purchased her. She lowered her eyes as she saw Mr. Swanson's hand on her waist.

"My apologies, Sir, I thought something was wrong" She said quietly, wishing she had listened to her sister. She looked at the maid and noticed she was a bit shaken.

(Is this an open RP? If not disreguard. If so, could I play one or both twins please?)

(I don't mind being more in the game. But please put up your character in the character thread :) )

Just as she had calmed down a bit came another person inside the room. Alice hissed and went for that neck instead. She was not herself and still very tease.

Chase looked up as one of the twins came in, his hand quickly leaving Alice's side and returning to his pocket. As he was about to speak, reassuring Rosemary, Alice lunged for her. Without thinking he quickly reached forwards and grabbed Alice's arms, holding them behind her back tightly, preventing her from causing harm to anyone. "Rosemary, please, its not safe with her like this. Go, I will find you later." He spoke softly, not wanting Rosemary to be any more frightened then she was. "Its ok." He added calmly before looking back at Alice. She had to feed, soon. He carefully began to lead her down the hallway, whether or not Rosemary followed was up to her, he wouldn't force her to leave. But he had to get Alice back to her room, where he could deal with her safely.

She bended and twisted her body to get away from the human. All her mind was focus on was blood and how she could get it. That she would hurt people was nothing se cared about for the moment. She was forced to follow the human forward since she couldn't get away. Alice hissed like an angry cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom