Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When humans rule the world. Vampire RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega

Star
I am looking after a master to play the other role in this story. The year is 2798, and the world reminds of today and the Victoria age. I hope someone will find this interesting enough to give it a try ^^ Thanks!
Characters

More than 500 years ago was the world in changes. The knowledge about vampires had been know for some time and the humans was working hard to find a cure. Most of the vampires didn't want to live their lives any more but it was hard to kill themselves. So a cure would do, and they would die in peace as humans. That was what was told, but that was not the truth. The humans didn't really work on a cure in the end. The hunger after power took over and they found something that would help them. It is called Humanish Vampyos Serum or HV-serum for short. They took all kind of different vampire blood and mixed it with the serum and human blood. The result was amazing and the humans knew right away that this was the answer to their power. The serum made the vampire almost human and the human almost vampire. There was just one different thing left. The blood.
All the humans became strong, powerful as a vampire, and the vampire became weak and got a few illness that didn’t had have before like fever or a cold. The humans was once more rule over the world.

A small girl was sitting with her back pressed against the stone wall in the cage. There was cold and wet down here. It had been raining for some days and the roof wasn’t the best when you came deeper inside the Market. Here was all those vampires that no one longer wanted. Those who was just too… something. Mostly they ended up dead after the lack of blood. Dirty dark hair was hanging down in her face and made her skin look even more pale than she was. Dark purple lines was under her light light blue eyes made it look like she hadn’t sleep for years, which was almost true. The girl hadn’t slept more than a few hours everyday in the past month. A shiver went through her body and she blinked a few times like it had hurt her. She looked up, but her eyes wasn’t focused on anything. The girl hadn’t been drinking in a week and it was really starting to show. Her eyes had no red in them. Normally they would be a little purple, but now they was just blue. Her fangs was shorter and her throat dry all because of the lack of blood. A vampire's body couldn’t produce it’s own blood like a human and therefore they needed to get it in another way. Normally would a vampire drink around two glasses each day, but there was none that did that any more. The blood the Market people have did have low iron and did almost as much as red water. Absolutely nothing. A strong vampire, a healthy one could survive without blood for almost a month, but after that did they start to go insane. The girl licked her lips and looked up as she heard footsteps coming this way. First it was just a guard walking past. In his belt did he have five nice bottles with blood. Oh, how she would have love to get some. The girl, including everyone else was watching the guard careful. There was seven cages around him, which meant there was only a five would get some blood today. The girl wished, almost begged for it but the rules stopped her.

-No sound unless spoken to or order to-

She did bite her lip and with sadness watching the guard leave her and another vampire without a bottle. That was it. There wouldn't be any more bottles until two days, but then it might was too late. The girl did once again press her back against the wall and let her head hung.
This was all she would be. None of her previous owners did want her. One of them, mister David was had been her first one and also the longest one she had have. He made sure she would follow every rule she ever got thrown to her and made sure that she would never be anything else but an number in this world.
3949T, the number she got, and the one that was written on her board was repeating itself inside her mind.More steps was coming this way and her thoughts stopped for a moment. Was the guard back? Or what if it was a buyer? She felt some excitement rise inside her and hoped for the best.

A guard slowed his pace slightly as he walked by, his eyes flickering over the handsome man and his dog before returning to his task. The man strutted down the isle, his green eyes glancing into the near by cages. Attached to his belt hung three more glass bottles of blood, two O- and one AB. The smell of rain water and backed up sewage invaded his nose. He hated going into the deeper parts of the market, but this was his job. He bought,trained and resold vampires to wealthy humans. He had already picked out two young girls for his client's, twins. The deeper into the market he walked, the worse the smell got. Cage after cage, row after row he walked. Just like every Wednesday, Chase would come to the market promptly at 9:45am, and leave with his days pickings at noon. He stopped for a moment, a young girl with blonde hair caught his eyes, he watched her for a few moments before a loud bark pulled his eyes away. Maxine, his pure bred pit bull tugged at her leash. Figuring she had to go he sighed and followed her, further down the isle and into a darker part of the market. She had her nose to the ground, in the past she had only done this once before. After about five minutes she stopped in front of a cage, a small cage with two vampire's inside. One with dirty, dark hair, and pale skin. The board above the cage stated that her ID number was 3949T. Chase noticed that she looked close to death, it was obvious that no one was feeding her. Maxine barked at the girl before sitting down and tilting her head at her. Chase looked over the girl, something about her was... different. Chase had one rule, never buy a vampire that was ill. Illnesses among vampires transmitted easily. And he couldn't risk one infecting him, or his clients vampires.

"3949T, Are you ill? Or just needing to feed?"

Chase waited, patiently for the vampire to answer his question. He glanced around at his surroundings, in a cage's near by two vampires lay dead, probably from starvation, another lay twitching in its cage.

There was no guard this time. It was another man with a dog. A beautiful dog. She looked up but did still rest her head against her knees. Her clear blue eyes watched the dog for a moment before the man spoke. Curious did she look back on him. Scaning his form as good she could. He was good looking and... The girl stopped her thoughts. He had asked her something. She was ill as far she knew.
"I am thristy, sir..." She whisper in answer.

Chase looked back at the girl as she finally spoke, her voice almost to quiet to hear. He had already sent the other vampires he picked out back to his mansion with his assistant, so he would have to take care of her himself. Something about her called to him. He grabbed the last AB bottle of blood from his belt and gently placed it onto the ground, and carefully rolled it across the cage floor to her.

" I'll be back"

He told her before tugging at Maxines leash and turning around to go find a guard. It wasnt long before he found one, he spoke quietly with the guard for no more than five minutes before they settled on a price. The two of them walked back to 3949T's cage, where the guard unlocked it and handed Chase a colar and leash. Chase scowled and looked down at the petite vampire before speaking softly to her.

" I don't want to use this on you, but i will if you do not listen, understood?"

She took the bottle after he walk away. To see a vampire drink after a long time without was no pretty sight. The girl couldn't get the bottle open so she dug her now short claws in and ripped away the top. For the moment was there just her and this wonderful bottle. The girl began to drink it. She tried to be careful but some did still run down on her side of her mouth and down on her chin. The bottle was empty long before he came back. She tried to dray away the blood that had run down on her, but in the end did it just look like a completely mess. However she did not care much about it. She was feeling much better.
The man came back with a guard that locked up her cage. She did almost smile at them. The girl crawled out from her small cage and then sat there, waiting for them to leave. She looked at the collar and the leash the man did hold in. She would do anything to get out of here. The vampire nodded at his question and felt a small joy rise inside her.

Chase grinned slightly when the girl crawled out of her cage and sat before him. He waited for her to nod an answer to his question before tilting his head to one side as he turned, signaling for her to follow him. Maxine sniffed her for a brief moment before turning and trotting after her master. Chase glanced over his shoulder occasionally, making sure that the girl was still following him. He would stop at the 'vet' on the way home, he would not risk bringing her to his mansion if she was contagious. It was not long before they reached the end of the market, he lead her to his black car, and opened the back door for her to get in.

" What do i call you?"

Chase asked as she got in.

She was going to get away from here. It was more then she would hope for. The girl rose up and took a few testing steps. It was a bit unsteady in the beginning. After all she had been sitting for a long time and her body was now complaining about it. However did she follow the man out and sat down in the car. She felt a little excited about this and was wondering how the man would be like. She was so deep in thoughts that she jumped a bit when asked for a name. The girl had have many of them and none was really hers.
"3949T..." She answer automatic. "...or I like to listen on Alice, sir..."

He closed the door after she spoke and walked around to the drivers side and opened the door. Sitting down he started the car and looked back at Alice over his shoulder. She needed a bath, and proper clothing. But she would get that once she was cleared by a special doctor, a doctor wealthy families used to make sure their 'pets' didnt have any deadly illnesses.

"Well, Alice, my name is Chase. But you may call my Mr.Swanson. First im going to bring you to a doctor, he's going to make sure your healthy. Once at my home there are a few rules, you are to stay inside the house unless i give you permission to leave. If i have clients over, you are to be on your best behavior. When i have guests over you shall only speak when spoken to. But if the house is empty you may speak as you please. I do not believe in hurting vampires, but i will not put up with any disobedience. Understood? I have three other vampires at my estate, but you are the only one that will stay."

Chase spoke quickly and calmly before turning his attention back to the road. He pulled out from his parking spot and started to long drive out of the crowed city and towards a town closer to his own home. Maxine jumping from the front seat to the back to sit beside Alice, her tongue rolling out of her mouth as she nosed Alices hand, wanting to be petted.

" That's Maxine, she wont bite unless i tell her to"

The girl listen careful on the rules. They was a few just as he said and they wasn't so hard to remember. She nodded. "I understand, master..." The vampire answer and saw the dog jump back to her. First she was scared it would bite but she trusted her new master for training it well.
Alice let the good scent her before she so very careful patted its head. She had always liked dogs. They was nice and loyal.

" Dont call me master, or sir. Alright? Just call me Mr.swanson"

Chase drove without saying a word after that, he reached up to rub his head before returning his focus to the road. It was a good half hour before they reached the town near his house, Fernsville was the name. Glancing back at Maxine and Alice he almost smiled. Alice was different from other vampires he had brought home with him over the years. She was already tamed, something that he didnt see often with new arrivals. She had diffidently had an owner before, why they no longer wanted her he didnt know. He had found his first vampire. He couldnt help but to notice that she was quiet attractive, something all his clients looked for when buying a vampire. Besides from being a little thin she did have quiet the body. Chase shook his head slightly and blinked his eyes. He couldnt think like that, humans and vampires were not supposed to mix. He pulled into a parking lot, and shut off the engine before opening his door and stepping out. He walked around to Alices door and opened it, waiting for her and Maxine to step out before closing it behind them. Maxine trotting after him off leash now.

" Follow me Alice"

He called over his shoulder to her.

No sir, no master... that would be hard to follow, but she nodded.
"I see." Then did she continue to pat the dog and looking put on the landscape. It was beautiful. That was going to be good.
After some time was they stopping. Mr Swanson did open the door for her and Maxine. Alice got out and followed as good she could but she was already getting tired. She felt terrible weak.
They walked inside the doors and to her horror did she see people in white cloaks everywhere. Or well... It felt like everywhere. She became stiff.

Chase walked with her inside the building, he could tell she felt uneasy about being here. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder and moved closer to her. Unlike most humans, Chase wanted to protect his vampire, not harm her. He looked down at her and gave her a soft smile, hoping to comfort her as best as he could. He walked with her down a hallway, before turning and walking into a white room. Inside the room was a short man, wearing a white coat and holding a slip board. He looked up from his papers when Chase entered the room, followed by Alice.

" Ah Chase, i see you've picked another one. "

He grinned and looked Alice over, clearly cheaking her out. Chase snapped his fingers and maxine growled at the doctor.

" Mr.Davis, if you dont mind, i'd like to get this over quickly."

He snapped at the man, clearly unimpressed that he would look at Alice in such a way. MR.Davis nodded and motioned for Alice to sit on the table in the middle of the room before starting to take a blood sample from her. Once he had a sample of her blood he turned around and did a few tests, all coming back negative.

" She's healthy, just a bit thin."

Mr.Davis told Chase before handing him some paper work before leaving the room. Chase turning to Alice and smiled softly, a smile he let only her see.

" I bet your hungry"

He held his hand out to help her get down from the table before turning and heading back out of the building and towards his car, Maxine at his heels.

Alice took a step back from the dog when it growled deep even of she knew it was not toward her. She sat down on the table. Then did she let the doctor do his job. Feeling a bit nervous what the tests would say, but everything was clear. She kept her blue eyes on mr Swanson and saw him smile warm at her. He asked if she was hungry...
It would be a lie if she said no, but then again was she not terrible hungry. Just a little, but she would not turn an offer down. Alice took his hand and stood up. When they came outside did she walk close to him.
"Mr Swanson..." She began. "Is it far away from your home?"

" My estate is not far from here, a 15 minute drive from here."

Once back in the car he drove out of town. Once out of town it wasn't long before he pulled into a long drive way, leading to a large, beautiful mansion. Surrounded by a horses stable, large tree's and pristine pool. Chase smiled, he worked hard for his home, for years he saved up. Now he had a house almost better than his parents house. The vampires that he bought for his clients stayed in the west wing, where they were cared for and trained to follow basic rules. They stayed no longer then three weeks, before he sent them to their new homes. Alice would have to stay in a guest room till he had a place for her to stay. But he wasnt worried about that. Pulling up into the garage he parked the car and got out, where a older woman, human, was waiting for them. Althou humans were the stronger race now, wealthier humans still had maids and butlers. Chase had people to care for his horses, clean his house and cook his meals. He really did live a great, easy life.

" Alice this is marry, shes going to help you clean up and show you to your temporary room. I'll come get you in an hour."

Chase motioned for Alice to follow marry into the house, before turning and entering the house from yet another door. Maxine trotted after Alice, entering the house from a doggy door. Marry looked over Alice before smiling softly.

" Come on dear, lets get you cleaned up"

She lead Alice down the many large hallways, before finally stopping infront of a large white door. Inside was a large bedroom, a bed with fluffy pillows and soft blankets stood in the middle of the room. Marry lead Alice to a door at the back of the room, the bathroom. Once inside she filled the bathtub with warm water, and placed two white towels on a rack near by.

" There will be clean clothes for your on the bed once you are done your bath."

She told Alice before turning and leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

She continue to look out when they was going to her new home. Alice did soon a great house, the biggest she had ever seen coming closer. It was a beautiful house and more she saw on, more did she like it. The vampire girl was however a bit surprised that her master drew up to it. She knew that humans was rich, clever and strong, but her master... he was even more than she thought. Alice got out from the car and then greeted on Marry. She made a small bow in respect before she did follow the lady.

It was corridor after corridors. So many doors... She would get lost so easily. After some time did they stop by a door and Alice followed inside. It was a huge room, much bigger than she thought it would be. The Lady walked away to a door and open it. Inside was there also a huge bathroom. The Human started to fill it up with water and once it was done was she felt alone. Alice walked over to the steaming hot water and felt on it with her finger. So much warm water and she could use it? It was so strange... She got undressed those grey rags she wore and got inside the tub.

The warm water felt like burning. It almost hurt her when her cold body began to heat up. However, some scars she had was hurting when the water hit it, but it still felt was wonderful to get clean. Alice smiled to herself and began to wash her. The water turned soon into a light grey shade but she was clean. Her hair was now more blond than before and her skin was a bit pink from the warm water. The vampire rose up form the bath, unplug the tub and put the towel around her. A wide yawn escaped her. This was feeling good. Alice got dry and walked out to the room and up to the bed where there was clothing for her. It was a simple night grown, or it looked like it. Everything was better than itchy rugs. She put it on and after leaving the towels in the bathroom did she sat down on the bed.

Chase walked to his study, placing Alice's doctors papers in a cabinet by his desk. Having a vampire staying full time at his house would be different, but he would grow to like it. He would wait for Alice to be done cleaning up before showing her around his house. Chase took off his coat and placed it over the back of his chair, before glancing at a mirror, making sure he still looked his best. Chase knew that he was handsome, and he liked to use his looks to his advantage. Human girls wanted him, who wouldnt. He was rich, well behaved, and he knew how to treat a woman right. He fixed his hair slightly before leaving his study and making his way down the halls to the west wing. His assistant quickly joining him. His assistant was in charge of primary caring for the other vampires staying at his house.

" How are they?"

Chase asked james, a skinnier and smaller man in a black suit.

" Their good, all cleaned up and resting now."

" Good, I have other things to do so you'll have to watch them tonight."

Chase turned and walked off, leaving james to deal with other matters. Glancing at his watch he sighed, it was almost super time. Chase knew his house like the back of his hand, and it wasnt long before he was infront of Alices room. Without thinking he walked into the room, luckily Alice was already dressed. He couldnt help but to notice how pretty she looked now that she was clean, and wearing acually clothing. Blinking he looked away from her and looked around the room.

" This will be your room for now, my room is down the hall. Come, ill show you around."

Suddenly the door flew open a moment after she had set down. Mr. Swanson came inside. Had an hour already past that fast? She thought and then stood up. She made a bow to greet him and then walked closer. She had take the time alone to look around. It was a beautiful room and she felt glad to have a bed to sleep in. Alice followed Mr.Swanson as her led her through the house.
"Sir?" She said low. "May I ask something?"

" You may"

Chase looked over his shoulder at Alice, who ever had owner her sure did a good job at training her. She knew her place, knew never to talk without permission. It was sad really, how the humans had reduced vampires to pets. He led her down the hall way, wanting to start with the kitchen. If only Alice wasn't a vampire, then maybe he would be able to actually be with her. But in this time and day vampires and humans didn't mix, it was highly frowned apon. There had never been a vampire, human mixed child. Not that Chase had ever heard of anyway.

Alice looked around as they walked. This place was amazing. It was indeed beautiful and grand. She tried to remember the way they walked. It was for the best.
"What is my purpose here, mr. Swanson?" She asked quietly.
As far she knew so was there no human that brought a vampire without knowing what to do with them. There was always a some thought behind it.

Chase walked with Alice, showing her some of the more basic rooms. He stopped in front of a large white door when she spoke, taking a moment to consider was she was asking before answering. He still didnt know the answer himself, it was more of an impluse buy. But she did have a purpose.

" Your purpose is to look good for my clients, to make them want you as a pet. You see, i buy and sell vampires to a wealthy list of people, and i need them to trust my judgement. So, when they come over, you are to act sweet, and well behaved, not that you need to act. My clients need to know that i only buy the best vampires, and you are to be the example for them."

Chase looked her over as he spoke, his eyes lingering over her chest for a moment to long before he turned and opened the large white door. Behind the door was a large library, filled with books of every shape and size. From new to old, he had quiet the large collection of books.

" Can you read?"

The best vampires she thought and did almost shook her head. The best vampires was not her included. She was not very pretty, not very strong or anything else. Alice would like to call herself: just a good girl...
But her previous masters have proved her to have all wrong. She was far from good nor pretty. How could she keep up to mr Swansons exceptions? Alice wished she could sigh deep but instead had they stopped by a pair of huge doors. She looked inside with a small joy. It was filled with books. All kind of books. The vampire nodded. All the tiredness was gone.
"Yes sir. I can but it have been years since I did open a book."

"Well your free to come in here when ever you like, as long as you put the books back I don't have a problem with you are careful." He smiled down at her before entering the room. If only she was human, then he would already have her under his arm. Chase turned and walked over to her, gently placing his hand under her chin, raising her head so that she would look him in the eyes. " I don't know what your previous owners have told you. But you are indeed beautiful, and well behaved. " he paused for a moment before lowering his hand and walking past her, back into the hallway. If anyone found out he was growing a foundness for a vampire, who knows what they would do to him. He stuffed his hands into his pockets before looking at Alice. " I'll show you the kitchen if you'd like"

For the the corner of her eyes could she see her master coming closer to her. She hurried up to look down to avoid his eyes, but instead did he ligt her chin up. She looked quickly into his eyes with her own blue. Right after did he praise her. Alice felt a bit surprised by it. She had not done anything, but yet he thought she was going good. "Thank you mr Swanson." She answer quietly A small ball of joy grew inside her and she looked down with a small smile playing on her lips. Alice nodded as he walked past her. Then did she follow out from the huge libary. She could keep that in mind that she could go there when she free.

"We can do as you wish, sir." If he wanted to show the kitchen so was that just fine with her.

Chase smiled and motioned for her to follow him back into the hall, leading her further into the house slowly. He couldn't help but feel affection towards Alice, if only she were human, or he was vampire... he shook his head slightly, sending the thought to the back of his mind. The only way he could become a vampire was if he was bitten and didn't receive the cure in time. As they walked he gave it further thought, it wouldn't be that hard for him to hide. Everyone would still think he was human, and he could buy the blood he needed without suspension because, after all, he did buy, train, and resell vampires, so he could just say it was for them. He looked back at Alice, giving her a small smile, he wondered how she felt about him before giving a small sigh, she probably just thought of him as a new master. And that's not what he wanted. He knew, knew that he would bed this girl, he wanted to be with her. Chase stopped infront of two large doors and opened them, stepping inside he smiled as they entered the kitchen. "Ah, here we are. If your ever hungry, the chief will get you what ever you need."

She followed right behind him. Looking around as they walked. Alice couldn't help but to like the wonderful scent the human had in front her. They soon stopped in front two huge doors. He open them and they steppes inside. She was actually a but hungry.
"Could I get some waffles? " Alice asked quietly and with a small smile playing on her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom