Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give me something good and sorry I make dumb jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDays

Planetoid
Let me start this off by saying, I'm not really interested in a quick smut. Those are fun but right now I'm searching for a few more roleplays that will stick with me for a while. I'm a poor ass college student and it's summer and I'm saving my money, meaning I'll be a home body more than I'd like to be.

So now that we got that out of the way, hi. I'm Brittany. I've been roleplaying since about seventh grade until I was about 19. I stopped for a while, and I'm here now at 21 trying to pick the hobby back up.

So let's get down to business(to defeat the Huns.) The reason you're here- to hopefully find a good roleplay. Yes? Awesome. Okay then. By saying yes and/or continuing reading, I am assuming you don't just want a quick smut and you're going to try to give me a unique roleplay I can daydream about when we aren't roleplaying and go down in my good roleplay hall of fame. In order to do this, though, there are some guidelines, and they are listed below:

-I am a female and I want to play a female. I can play male, but I only want to do so if they are just minor background characters to add to the story. My girls are very submissive, which means I am looking for a dominant male if I've done my math right(which I might not have. Math was never my forte.) On the subject of females playing males and vice versa: I call this the Neil Patrick Harris Rule. For those of you who do not know Neil Patrick Harris(LOL like there's people who don't know NPH), he is an extremely talented actor and a very gay man. Anyway, NPH is on a show called How I Met Your Mother, a show which I am OBSESSED with and if you like it too I strongly encourage you to talk to me about it OOC, but his character is very straight, and he plays him very well, proving that even with a female mentality, it is possible to play male. I believe that yes, males can play females very well, and vice versa, but I chose not to. I don't find males as fun to play and I identify more with females. By the way, all the above with the NPH Rule was just a poor attempt at making people laugh. I apologize. I promise I'm done with those. I do believe females can play males, but I would prefer to actually play with a male. It feels more authentic.

-I've worked very hard on my females and I will tell you all about their past in the intro. I ask that you tell me something about your character too, instead of just giving me two paragraphs that describes what he looks like. Intros are important- it lets me feel out your character. Which brings me to my next guideline:

-Do not, for the love of Lady Gaga(who I love very much,) get on me about post length. I will give you something to work off of, don't worry your pretty little head, and that is all I expect in return. Maybe a decent paragraph or two, that's all I ask. I understand sometimes there are slow moments and only one is possible, and that is fine with me, but for fuck's sake, don't give me one line unless it's the best goddamn one line you've ever written.

-I do not want a roleplay to be all sex. Sex scenes are fun, but plot makes it better. You can't build a good roleplay all on sex.

-I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS RIGHT NOW. I might not reply quickly. I'm in college. I have a job I love very much. Having a life with friends and stuff. I'm out of the house a lot, and while I can reply from my phone sometimes, I prefer not to because I can't put a lot of thought into it. So don't kill me. I'll always try to warn you before I have to go.

-Do not abandon me. I'm a big girl, I can handle it if you don't want to roleplay anymore. Just tell me.

Now that the guidelines are done(that wasn't so hard, was it?) let's move onto plots.

Sometimes it's kind of fun to just take an odd pairing and let the roleplay run. Others, it's agonizing. I'd like to have some sort of rough plan for the roleplay, if not a full-blown story.

As for plots I like, I'm personally a fan of things having to do with the mind and/or possession and anything that leads to my girls getting hurt. I loooove my girls getting hurt and being put in danger. I have a plot I've been working on and I'm still into it, but I wouldn't be opposed to hearing other ideas. I love the idea of being kidnapped, trapped, a forbidden connection, danger, and romance with someone who is mentally not all there.

Things I am not a fan of at all/I am not looking for include anything fantasy, sci-fi, futuristic, historical, incest, unless I REALLLLLLY like your idea. Give it a shot.

Now to the fun part: kinks. I am pretty wide open to anything, honestly. Non-consent, sexy clothes or lack thereof, whips, being tied up... In fact, the only things I am not a fan of would be anal, fisting, period play, and impregnation. Besides that, go for it. Abuse the hell out of my girls or make sweet love to them.

Lastly, what do I roleplay over? I've changed it up a bit. Last time I roleplayed by email and something happened and I think that email got compromised or something. So it's completely gone now, which is a shame because I had some reallly good roleplays. So I'd prefer to keep it here now on PMs!

If you're still with me and find yourself interested, PM me.:)

If you're still searching for a partner PM me, I'll gladly listen to any ideas you may have :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom