Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Desires ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Maria had been watching Jamie for sometime now. She loved seeing Jamie slowly strip off her clothing. This was always done in a seductive way. Maria couldn't be sure, but she thought Jamie did this on purpose. Putting on a show while moving her body as if dancing to unheard music. Jamie would bend over in front of Maria. This allowed the young Mexican girl to chance to see Jamie's pretty pink pussy. Maria was surprised to see Jamie was shaved between her legs. This type of thing was new to Maria. She had never known a woman who didn't have hair down below. Maria always marveled at Jamie's beautiful body. On this day, Maria would take a chance that could get her fired, or bring her closer with the lady of the house. Maria stood by the tube as Jamie undressed. As before, Jamie did so in a very teasing manner. Soon Jamie came to the tube and slipped inside. Maria smiled as Jamie spoke about how men built the city in a swamp. She loved Jamie's sense of humor, but there were many things about Jamie she loved. Maria knelt down beside the tube. She picked up a bath sponge, a bar of soap and placed them in the water. Marie rubbed the sponge & the soap together. Once the sponge was lathered up, Maria began giving Jamie a bath.

Her hand ran the soapy sponge along Jamie's shoulders and around Jamie's neck. Marie listened as Jamie spoke of how couldn't wait to leave Washington. It wasn't hard for Maria to notice her mistress would rather being wearing less around the house. Jamie did her best to keep from running around naked. There were times when it was just too damn hot. Jamie would wear as little as possible on those days. But there was always someone coming to the door for some reason. Normally it was a message for Thomas. It was to be expected since he was in the army. But there were also daily delivers of household goods. Stuff that couldn't be kept in the house. Things like fresh milk, fresh meat and ice. Maria slowly moved the sponge from Jamie's neck down between her breasts. She then allowed the sponge to move over and around each breast before lightly passing over the nipples. " You are so very pretty Ms. Jamie.......Much to pretty for this city. " Maria's English was very good. She learned how to speak it at a young age. Maria had just a hint of an accent unless she her temper was up. Then she would break out curses in Spanish. " You and the Colonel should leave and go somewhere more pleasant. " Maria spoke as she continued rubbing the sponge over Jamie's skin.

Jamie couldn't help but tease. She danced and swayed very minutely just for Maria. She always showed off her pussy. She moved into the tub and looked at the girl when she was naked. She sighed and moved to sit down. She leaned back and grinned as Maria began to touch and wash her body. She leaned her head back and sighed. When she began to move the sponge to her breasts, she grinned. The girl was bold. She looked up at Maria and smiled and chuckled. She began to speak in spanish to her.

"Sometimes, dismal places deserve to have great beauty." She grinned and looked at her and reached up and stroked Maria's soft neck and marveled at the soft tan of her skin. She then grinned and pulled her head down and kissed along her neck teasing her. She took her sponged hand and pulled her closer and dipped Maria's hadn between her breasts and she shut her eyes smiling wider.

Maria was unsure what would happen when Jamie's hand came to her neck. She soon found her head lowered and Jamie was kissing her skin. Maria hadn't even really gotten bold yet. She could have been more daring, but it seemed Jamie was taking matters onto her own hands. Maria dropped the sponge which tumbled down Jamie's body and in the water. A small soft moan slipped from between Maria's lips. She lowered her hand down Jamie's stomach. Maria's fingers traced lines over the soft skin. This hand disappeared into the water ending up between Jamie's legs. Maria's finger teased the bud of her mistress's womanhood. She then turned slight and looked at Jamie. " You are like no other woman I have ever met........I know you love the Colonel with all your heart.......But I've seen how you look at other men with a hungry in your eyes........I've also seen this when you look at certain women......The desire to know them in a sexual way. " Maria's voice was soft as her finger rubbing over and around Jamie's clit. " You enjoy being naked.......Showing off your body........And teasing those who are watching you......It brings you pleasure to know that they want you........And you keep your pussy shaved......As bare as the day you were born. " Maria's finger went from rubbing Jamie's clit to fucking her pussy. She then confessed to listening when Thomas & Jamie made love. Maria said last night she heard Jamie's moans and was drawn to their bedroom door. She said just hearing the noises coming from the bedroom made her wet. Maria explained that her pussy was burning from the passionate sounds of sex.

Jamie smiled and groaned into Maria's ear. She rocked her hips up against the girls hand as it slipped down her stomach to between her legs. She raised her legs up and hooked them over the sides of the tub. She groaned feeling the girls finger teasing her clit and she rolled her eyes up. "No, I am one of a kind. I have been molded and crafted to crave sex and both women and men." She smiled and grinned to teh woman and rocked her hips up and rolled her eyes as her clit became harder and harder. "I do enjoy being naked." She agreed. She looked up at Maria and moaned louder as she began to be finger fucked. Rolling her eyes, she moaned to him.

Jamie grinned as she was told that the girl listened to her and Thomas having sex. Last night, she had shown Thomas a new insertion that she had him slip up her ass while he pounded at her pussy. It was a fun game she was showing him, telling him to bite and pinch her flesh but she couldn't cum unless he told her. She smiled and groaned. She had not been quiet at all.

"Ohh so now, you want to fuck me yourself do you?" She smiled and grinned looking up at her.

Maria couldn't hide the smile when Jamie asked about her maid wanting to fuck her. Being with Jamie had crossed Maria's mind more then a few times since Jamie became her mistress. It was hard not to think about with Jamie being so open. Stripping down while moving her body as if she was dancing. Bending over and showing off her pussy every chance she had. Jamie wasn't a shy girl by any means. She had an innocent look about her, but Jamie was far from being innocent. Maria said she wouldn't mind fucking Jamie. She told of having thoughts of being with Jamie and Thomas. " The Colonel fucked you so hard last night........It made my pussy burn with passion......I wanted so much to join you......But I returned to my room and pleasured myself to the wonderful sounds of sex coming from your room. " Maria hoped that by confessing her nighttime eavesdropping and her thoughts, Jamie wouldn't be to upset. After all, Maria was the hired help. She was being paid to clean, cook and do laundry. However, Maria never worked for anyone like Jamie before. She was unlike any mistress Maria had work for. And Thomas was very willing to let Jamie do whatever she pleased. This made Maria more bold when she approached Jamie during the bath. Had Jamie been like most other women, Maria would have kept her thoughts to herself. She did feel a need to confess her sinful thoughts to Jamie. Maria continued to finger fuck Jamie while speaking. It was slow and steady with two fingers sliding in and out.

"Ohh well..." Jamie moaned as her dirty filthy maid confessed to eaves dropping. "You should join us tonight then." She panted adn rocked her hips up and down and leaned her head back and moaned and then smiled. "But for now, you should climb in and bathe me like you mean it." She panted and rocked her hips up adn gripped Maria's hair and snarled. "That is an order." She felt like this girl was wanting to submit to her. And she would use the girl to bring about pleasure.

She moaned gripping the sides as she felt her muscles clench those fingers. She panted. "More...mmore fingers..." She groaned and snarled to her.

Jamie's offer for Maria to join her & Thomas tonight was very generous. Not many women these days would make such an offer. The sharing of a husband was a taboo unless one was a Mormon. But even those people were looked down upon by society as a whole. Maria did want to join them tonight. Yet, she couldn't help but wonder if Jamie would remain so generous. It was always possible for a woman to get pregnant during sex. There was no real safe sex during these times. Unless you didn't have sex that this. Jamie had always been careful during the times she had sex with James & Malachi. She knew when to have sex and went to go without. Maria was concerned that if something went wrong and she ended up pregnant with Thomas's child. Jamie would become angry and Maria would lose her job. The only means of support she had. It wasn't that Maria thought Jamie was two faced. She was still new to Jamie & Thomas. They had just recently moved into this home from the hotel. Maria knew fun was fun, but when someone got hurt, that changed everything. The last thing Maria wanted was to hurt Jamie. She also didn't want to lose a job which she needed to survive. Maria pushed her concerns into the back of her mind. There they would stay for now. Jamie wanted to play and Maria was willing to play with her. Maria would talk with Jamie later on about the concerns. They could talk after dinner tonight and before anything got started.

Maria flashed Jamie a smile when she moaned out for more fingers. Jamie's pussy was clamping down around Maria's fingers. Still, Maria slipped a third into place while pulling them back. Those three fingers were them pushed inside. Maria would join her mistress in the tube, but first she wanted to make Jamie cum like a cheap whore. Maria lowered her head down and captured one of Jamie's nipples in her teeth. She slowly began to bite down on the hard flesh. Not enough to bring out blood, but enough to bring a sudden rush of pain with the pleasure.

Jamie panted rocking her hips still. She saw something akin to worry cross her face, but it was gone. She smiled and looked at her and threw her head back and panted and moaned. Rolling her eyes, she was so close to cumming. She moaned out the truth to the women. She howled and that was what made her cum. When her teeth clamped down on her nipple, she came and squirted her fountain again and shivered slowly sinking down to the tub and disappearing under the water that now had her cum. Reaching up, she gripped Marias head adn pulled her into the tub and then pushed her back against the tub and looked down at her and panted hard her teeth bared in a growl. This was her tiger.

"I am going to make you squeal."

She took off her dress and then caught her face in her hands and kissed her deeply rocking her hips against the maids pussy. She shut her eyes groaning into the kiss.

The sudden rush of warmth took Maria by surprise. She wasn't expect that to happen from biting Jamie's nipple. Maria thought that perhaps she made Jamie pee. It was the only source of warmth Maria could think of. She didn't know about women who squirted when the came. That was something Jamie would need to teach her maid about. Maria was about to apologize for making her mistress pee in the tube. Before she could, Maria found herself pulled into the water. By the time Maria came up for air, Jamie was removing her maid's dress. Jamie's gruff manner was shocking. Maria didn't know someone so sweet & innocent looking could be so take charge and rough. Jamie's words came out like wild animal growls. The pretty young woman had become a ferocious wild beast with lust in her eyes. Maria swallowed hard as she was pushed back against the tube. Water was spilling out from all sides. There was a sudden burst of fear from Maria. Had she done something wrong? Jamie's words that she would make Maria squeal only heightened that fear. Maria wanted to tell her mistress how sorry she was, but the words wouldn't come out. Jamie looked more and more like a women gone mad. This side of Jamie scared Maria since she hadn't seen it before. In this state of mind, Jamie could frighten a man out of his pants.

Jamie gripped the girl close and leaned against her throat and began to kiss and suck on her neck. She raised her knee and began to rub it against her maids pussy. Wrapping her arms around her, she pulled her close. Her hard nipples pressing against the maids soft nipples. She rocked her hips forward and looked down at the girl and smiled. She kissed her again, this time harder. She then grabbed her ass and lifted her up a bit as she continued to rub her pussy against hers.

"Tell me what you are. Tell me." She growled out in perfect spanish. She then leaned forward and began to suck and nip her ear. She ran her nose up and down along her jaw. She then leaned down and kissed and bit along her collar bone and began to suck her nipple. She gripped her ass harder as she bucked harder and harder against Maria. She wanted Maria and she was going to have her.

Maria's fear went out the window as if a strong breeze took it away. The fear was replaced by pleasure. This was brought on when Jamie took charge of Maria. She treated her maid roughly, but with a great deal of lustful passion. The kisses, the hands, the way Jamie rubbed against Maria's pussy. It was all very gruff and yet very lustful. Maria could no longer think. She could only react to what Jamie was doing. When Jamie spoke, it sounded like an order. One that Maria needed to follow, or she could be punished. " I...I'M......YOUR SLUT!......I BELONG TOO YOU! " Maria cried out as the passion was building inside of her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. Maria never had such a feeling before. This wasn't her first time having sex and it wasn't her first time with another woman. But Maria had never been with Jamie before. She didn't know that Jamie could get wild when the right buttons were pushed and Maria had pushed that button. It wasn't long before Maria was panting like animal herself.

"Oh fuck yes, you are my little slut aren't you. I am going to take you into my attic when you finish with me, and I am going to see how far I can get my hand before you cum around it like the slut you are." She grinned. Jamie knew the way that Maria began to bathe her that she was not a virgin. Far from it. She then grinned and kissed her lips and sat back waiting for Maria to finish what she was doing. She had stoked the fire now she wanted Maria to suffer through it. She leaned her back against the tub and waited for Maria to finish bathing her.

Just as suddenly as Jamie started to please Maria, it stopped. Maria was left staring at her mistress, panting like a bitch in heat with her pussy on fire. Jamie was showing her dominate side and clearly she owned Maria. It didn't take Maria long before she dove for the sponge & soap. Maria stared at Jamie's right foot. She washed from the bottom of the foot right up to Jamie's pussy. Maria washed the left foot and leg. She moved on cleaning Jamie's ass and pussy. Maria continued to work washing Jamie's stomach, back, arms, hands and neck. The face came next and finally Maria finished by washing Jamie's hair. After Maria had finished, she looked at Jamie with pleading eyes. Maria had never been pushed so close to an orgasm, then denied it. But no one else was like Jamie. She knew how to push people to a point where she wanted them. Jamie knew that once Maria was high on pleasure, she'd do whatever her mistress told her. Maria looked at Jamie longing for more. Longing for the sweet release of an orgasm. " Please......Please mistress.....I need more......You can do anything to me.......Anything you want......Please....Just make me cum. " Maria bowed her head to Jamie as she spoke.

She smiled as the girl quickly went about to washing her. She smiled and then sat back when the girl was done. She grinned wickedly when she was done and begged her for her release. She couldn't help but laugh. This was delicious. NO one had ever really called her mistress before. Raising a hand, she put a finger to Maria's lips and grinned.

"Hush, my little slut, why don't you just go on up to the attic. There, you will find a couch, I want you to buckle your legs to two of the legs and kneel over the couch. I will be up soon to give you what you want." She smiled and stroked her face. She leaned back to enjoy the rest of her tub for a while. After a while, she stood up, dried off, and pulled on a silk robe and walked up to the attic to see what her maid had done.

Maria listened to every word Jamie spoke. Her eyes watched the movement that Jamie's lips made when each word passed between them. Maria nodded then climbed from the tube. She grabbed a towel and dried herself off before heading out of the room. Maria made her way up to the attic. She found the couch. Maria buckled her legs just as Jamie had said. She then kneel over just the way Jamie wanted. Maria then waited. Her pussy ached for some much needed attention. She longed for something, anything that would free her from the need to cum. Jamie could do anything, ask anything and Maria would do it just so she could cum. Maria had no idea what was coming next. The door to the attic slowly opened. Maria could not see where the door was, but she saw the extra light and heard the creaking noise went it opened. There was no way of knowing if it was Jamie, or someone else. Maria just assumed it was her mistress since no one else was in the house. She remained still and didn't speak. This was Jamie's playroom and Maria was going to learn how to play the right way.

Jamie walked behind Maria. She smiled loving the site of her naked body leaning over a bench. She stepped behind her and grinned. Shifting, she opened a small box and began to wrap a silk blindfold around Maria's eyes. Reaching down as well, she pulled out a ball gag and put it in Maria's mouth. Grabbing a fistfull of hair, she pulled her head up upruptly.

"I am happy that you are such a little sliut. You learn so quickly." She gave her a hard spank against her ass and grinned. "Are you still wet?" She asked as she slipped a hand along her pussy and grinned. "Oh yes, you are wet, very wet." She giggled softly. "That will make what I am about to do even better." She began to finger fuck her with two fingers. After a while, she added a third finger.

"Now we are going to play a game, as I said before, how many fingers and or my arm can you take before you cum." She grinned looking at her.

Maria remained still as Jamie came up behind her. From the smell in the room, Maria knew that it was Jamie. Her mistress used bath oils and soaps which made her smell wonderful. Maria felt a sudden, but small rush of fear pass through her body. This happened when the blindfold was placed over her eyes. The next thing Maria knew, a ball was placed in her mouth and strapped around her head. This stuff was totally new to Maria. She had no idea what Jamie would do. Right now, Jamie was in charge and could do whatever she pleased. The slap to Maria's ass was sharp. It brought a long deep groan from the Mexican maid. Maria's body shivered when Jamie's hand touched her pussy. It was like electricity shooting through her body. Maria groaned again when Jamie began finger fucking her. The two fingers felt amazing. Jamie was very skilled at pleasing other women. The words Jamie said next made Maria panic just a bit. Her heart started to race a little faster. Jamie was going to add more fingers and perhaps her arm. Maria silently preyed that she could make her mistress proud. It wouldn't be easy since Maria needed to cum very badly. However, she would hold on as long as possible before releasing. The only thing that troubled Maria was, she didn't know if her pussy could take Jamie's arm. Maria never had anything bigger then a man's cock inside her. Jamie was going to shove something the size of a horse's dick into her cunt.

She smiled sensing her fear. She rubbed her side with her free hand as she let her get used to her third finger before adding her fourth finger and began to fuck her deeply with it. She rubbed her fingers along her G-spot and smiled. "Don't worry my sweet girl. You will crave me like so many do when I am done with you." A soft growl rolled from her lips as she continued to fuck her for a while with those four fingers. She smiled and looked down at her stretching her muscles and still holding her hip.

Slowly, she added her thumb and balled her hand into a fist and began to fuck her. "Ohh baby, you are so fucking tight. It is like sticking my hand into a glove made for a child." She stepped closer straddling her hips. "Ohhh yes..."

Jamie added the third finger which felt wonderful. The fourth finger was added by Jamie. It made Maria's heart skip a beat. The young maid loved how skilled Jamie was at giving out pleasure. Maria was able to handle all four fingers. That changed when Jamie began using her fist. If there hadn't been a ball gag in Maria's mouth, she would have screamed. The scream would have been so loud it could have woken the dead. This scream never passed the gag. It came out as a long groan. This groan seemed to last forever, at least Maria thought so. It really only lasted a few seconds. Maria's body had become stiff while laying on the bench. This would hardly be noticed since Maria's body was bent over. The perfect position for Jamie to use her maid in anyway she wanted. Maria's breathing was very quick by now. It did feel as if Jamie had brought a horse in to fuck her maid. Waves of pain & pleasure washed through Maria's body like water from the ocean. It was all becoming intense. Maria was sure she'd lose her mind. Having a man's cock, or two cocks inside her pussy was nothing compared to having a fist fucking her. There was suddenly flashes of lights going off in front of Maria's eyes. The blindfold covered her eyes, so this light was coming from Maria herself. It was the start of an enormous orgasm.

Jamie heard the groan and smiled kissing between Maria's shoulders. "That's right my little mare...feel it." She said as if she read Maria's mind. "Take my stallion cock, crave it." She continued to slowly move her fist in and out and gave her ass a light spank. "Ohh yes....you are such a juicy little slut." She breathed hotly into her ear. Using her maid like this caused her to become so aroused and very wet. She continued to fist fuck the maid and then felt the trembling of her muscles around her hand and grinned laughing.

"Ohh baby, your in for a tidal wave of an orgasm." She laughed and began to speed up a bit gripping her hips back and smiled biting her shoulder.

The orgasm was building like a volcano. Jamie's hot breathe and the slap to Maria's ass only added to the oncoming climax. The final piece that pushed Maria over the edge was when Jamie began fucking her maid harder. Those flashes of light came faster & faster until there was nothing but a bright white light. Maria's body was shaking as her orgasm reached it's boiling point. Her body trembled, each muscle quaking like a lief in a strong wind. The orgasm was so great, her pussy became wetter. She didn't squirt like Jamie, but it was pretty damn close. The orgasm seemed to go on and on without end. Maria couldn't even make a sound during this time. Suddenly, Maria's body went limp on the bench. Her head had dropped and the mind blowing orgasm was over. Maria had passed out from the pleasure. It was just too much for her to handle. She laid unmoving and the only sign that she was still alive was her breathing. Maria did her best, but there was just so much she could take before breaking.

Jamie growled feeling every muscle clenching and trembling around her. She continued to fuck that girl slowly deeper and deeper. She had got about to her wrist when the girl came and then Maria collapsed. She chuckled and pulled her hand back and looked at the collapsed maid. She wiped her cum off on a towel she kept around and then looked at her. She put an ear to her lips. Jamie was sure that Maria was breathing, but you could never be too safe. She unbuckled the girl's legs and laid her on a bed that was in the playroom.

Leaving the room, she came back with a cloth and a basin of water and began to clean the girl. Then she looked at her pussy and grinned. Getting up, she got a razor and began to shave the girl carefully knowing she would be out for a long while. Putting the razor, once cleaned, away, she covered up her little Mexican treat and stood up and walked out.

She smiled and walked to her bedroom. Grabbing her favorite book, she laid in bed and read a romance novel she picked up from her sex shop and smiled laying on the bed in a see thru robe and grinned.

Maria woke some hours later. She was in the bed acrossed from the bench. Maria felt a little dizzy, but she was able to sit up. She looked around and saw no signs of a horse having been in the room. It really must have been Jamie's arm after all. While Maria was out, she had a dream where Jamie took her to the stable where Shadow was kept. Jamie then had Shadow fuck Maria. This dream must have been caused after Jamie used her first on Maria's pussy. Maria moved a bit and groaned. Her pussy was sore. She placed a hand down under the sheet. Maria was going to rub her inflamed lips. She was amazed by what she found. Maria was bare between her legs. She pulled back the sheet uncovering her hairless pussy. Maria just laughed. It looked so damn good. It was like Jamie's signature. Shaving the pussy of a woman she used. Jamie was just as skilled with a razor as she was with sex. There wasn't any marks on Maria's now bald cunt. Maria smiled while wondering if her mistress planned on marking another one? Rachel Harper was due in soon with Daniel. That would be a virgin bush for Jamie to conquer and a virgin cock to take. Maria couldn't be sure, but she guessed Jamie had plans for the young teens.

Maria slowly moved from the bed. She groaned with each step. It hurt to walk, but the orgasm was worth a bit of pain now. Maria noticed how dark it had gotten. She knew that the Colonel must be home already and she never got supper ready. Maria slipped down from the attic and disappeared into her room. She came out dressed in a clean uniform. Maria dashed downstairs to find Thomas & Jamie in the sitting room. They had finished eating a long time ago. Jamie made supper for them. Maria started to apologize for neglecting her work. Thomas just laughed while sipping some brandy. He said everything was okay. Thomas said Jamie explained what happened and Maria shouldn't worry. It was to be expected after how rough Jamie got. Maria thanked Thomas for being so understanding. She then went over to Jamie, leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek. Maria thanked Jamie for the wonderful time and for the gift she left behind. The gift being the shaved pussy. Thomas told Maria that his sister Rachel and brother Daniel would be here by tomorrow. He wanted Maria to make sure two rooms were ready for them. Maria said she'd see to it right away. Thomas watched as Maria left. He raised his glass and toasted his beautiful wife. There was a wicked grin playing over his face. He knew Jamie had such plans for the young Harper teens. Two virgins ripe for the picking.

After a while, Jamie got up and made a recipe that she learned from some Italian visitors. Spaghetti and meatballs. She made Thomas food and was serving it when he came in. She ran to him adn kissed his lips and then helped him to the table and poured him some wine and talked about the fun she had with Maria and what Maria had told her. They ate and laughed and talked of her day. She had cleaned and put everything away when Maria came back down and grinned.

"Maria, my sweet. If you are still sore, run yourself a nice hot bath and use some of my salts that I keep in my chest by my closet." She reached up and kissed her lips and shook her head laughing. "I am glad you like it, nothing is more nice than a shaved pussy." She grinned and then looked at her and then to Thomas and kissed his neck and then purred and straddled him as she began to unbutton his jacket.

"Now it is time to relax." She giggled and rocked her hips against him.

Thomas & Jamie spent the night in each others arms. They made mad passionate love and fucked like wild rabbits. The couple did get some sleep that night. They had a big day coming when the dawn broke. Maria was feeling much better by the next morning. She made breakfast and had fresh coffee on. Thomas & Jamie had their breakfast before returning to their bedroom and fucked the morning away. They however, couldn't spend all day in the arms of lustful bliss. Thomas noticed the time when Maria hollered about the train coming soon. It was almost 11 am. Thomas & Jamie quickly dressed and caught a carriage that took them to the train station. They arrived at 11:30 just before the train from Philadelphia pulled into the station. Thomas & Jamie waited on the platform waiting for the people to exit. The train's conductor was first off. Soon the passengers began to disembark. Thomas looked up and down the train watching for any sign of his brother & sister. Soon his eyes caught sight of a young girl dressed in a light blue dress with white lace as trim. Upon her head rested a light blue hat which had a single white ribbon wrapped around the middle and hung down between her shoulders. She carried a parasol which opened after leaving the train. This was Rachel Harper. Thoma's young sister looking every bit the proper young lady. Rachel was just four weeks out of Mrs. Broadhead's finishing school for young ladies. There Rachel was taught how a proper lady should act at all times. Rachel would be in for a shock once Jamie started working on her.

Thomas told Jamie that was Rachel standing there. He called out to his sister which caused Rachel to look around. After spotting her older brother, Rachel waved. Just behind her a young man appeared. He looked every bit as handsome as Thomas. Daniel was dressed in a suit. He was a bit shorter then Thomas and leaner. But it was easy to see that they were brothers. Thomas & Jamie moved acrossed the platform and join their family. Rachel wrapped her arms around Thomas's neck. She placed a kiss upon his cheek. Daniel greeted his older brother with a handshake before the hugged. It had been years since they last saw each other. Thomas introduced Jamie to Rachel & Daniel. Rachel smiled while giving Jamie a hug. " It's so good to finally meet you Jamie.......You are prettier then Thomas said in his letters. " Rachel said while smiling. The young girl seemed every bit as innocent as she looked. Daniel found himself staring at Jamie's breasts. He couldn't help it because they were so amazing looking in her dress. Daniel walked up the Jamie removing his hat. His eyes never left those beautiful mounds. Daniel did say how glad he was to meet Jamie and also remarked at how pretty she looked. Once the introductions were over. and Rachel & Daniel's bags were off the train. Everyone walked over to where the carriage sat. The bags were loaded on the back, everyone climbed in and they headed for home. Rachel noticed how Jamie was dressed. It was easy to see that Jamie never went to Mrs. Broadhead's finishing school. Rachel just figured that southern women had their own way of dressing. If it didn't bother Thomas, then it wouldn't bother Rachel. During the trip back to the house, Daniel kept staring at Jamie's breasts. He knew it was wrong to look at Jamie this way. She was his sister in law after all. Finally the carriage pulled up in front of the house. Maria was waiting at the door to greet the newcomers.

Back
Top Bottom