Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Desires ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Jamie hated this. Hated every moment of it. She liked it when men treated her like a lady but knew she was a slut. This was not right. She swallowed and looked at Baker. She prayed that he would just get bored and move on realizing she was not going to fight her. When the hand found her pussy, she shut her eyes knowing it was wet. She gasped hearing a rip and knew they ripped her dress all in an effort to expose her breasts. She groaned and shut her eyes as she didn't kiss back.

Opening her eyes, she saw the man and then moved forward and caught his face in a kiss and kissed him deeply. "Thank you so much sir." She sighed adn pulled on her dress and then looked down and then began to cry. She missed home, she missed Malachi and Emili. They always knew what she wanted. She sank down to a nearby bench and broke down crying.

The black man was shocked when Jamie kissed him on the lips. The kiss was deep, deeper then any kiss he'd had before. The man stood there when Jamie began to cry. She had already fix what she could of her dress and sat down. " It will be alright Ms.......I can fix your dress......It will look like nothing happened. " The man promised as he lowered himself down beside Jamie. He introduced himself as Virgil Cane, a runaway slave who joined the Union Army and became one of the black soldiers known as Buffalo Soldiers. He was acting as a servant at the White House until he could get a new posting in an army unit. Virgil was having trouble getting a new posting because not many white officers wanted a black man. Using his hand, Virgil brushed the tears from Jamie's eyes. He said Jamie was to pretty to shed any tears. Unless those tears were tears of joy. Virgil fixed Jamie's dress up as best as he could. He then told Jamie to wait here and he'd be back quickly. Virgil left and was good to his word. He returned with as sewing kit and repaired Jamie's dress. It looked as if nothing had happened. Virgil looked up while kneeling in front of Jamie. He had a great view of her breasts while fixing her dress. Virgil didn't try to hide the fact that he enjoyed looking at Jamie. She was a damn fine woman. There was something about Jamie that made men want her. It didn't seem to matter how good & decent the man was. She could have any man that she wanted and they'd gladly go with her. " There......You're all fixed up.......Good as new. " Virgil said while smiling up at Jamie.

Jamie sniffled and tried to tell him it wasn't the dress. To not bother himself, but then he sat down and helped her. She leaned against his arms. He bore a striking resemblance to Malachi. God how she missed Malachi. He was constantly in her dreams telling her that the biggest dishonor she could give him was not being the beautiful, sexy woman, he knew. She smiled and nodded.

"Mr. Cane, my name is Jamie. Jamie Harper." She looked down and then up at the party. "Apparently now a stuck up southern bitch born with a silver spoon in my mouth" Jamie said and wiped her eyes and then smiled listening to Virgil's story. She leaned into his hand and sighed kissing his palm and raised her hand to his. "Sorry, just a bit homsesick." She confessed. Trying to tell Virgil not to worry, he came back and she shook her head watching him sew her dress. She smiled watching the way he watched her.

"You are the type of gentleman that makes this old southern heart of mine go pitter pat." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "If you want a job in the army, I can help you, follow me." She smiled and stroked his face and walked in taking his hand and walked to Thomas and smiled. "Thomas, this man this great man, Mr. Harper just help scare off men who were trying to force their affections on me." She smiled and gripped Virgils hand. "Apparently he has been having a hard time getting into a job in the army after serving." She smiled and gripped his arm affectionately.

Virgil could see that there was more bothering Jamie then the dress. Still, she wouldn't walk around baring her breasts for all too see. Virgil repaired the dress as a kindness to Jamie. He expected nothing in return. Virgil never thought a white woman would ever call him a gentlemen. He was a black man after all. A runaway slave from Georgia. The people who once owned him weren't like Jamie and her family. They didn't treat their slaves with kindness & compassion. So having a white woman like Jamie say what she did was quite a surprise. Virgil again felt the softness of Jamie's lips against his skin. First on his hand, then on his cheek. These kisses made Virgil's blood run hot. He was beginning to long for her. To know what it as like to be with her. Before anything could start, Jamie had an idea. She lead Virgil into where the party was taking place. There Jamie found her husband Thomas who was speaking with George Custer. The two men listened as Jamie told of what happened outside. Thomas was shocked that officers would act that way. Custer said those men should be whipped with in an inch of their lives. Thomas felt the same and would have done so, but Jamie added that they had gone. It seemed that they ran after Virgil stepped in and saved Jamie from being raped. Thomas felt that Virgil deserved something for saving his wife. He just wasn't sure what that should be.

Thomas just couldn't give Virgil a job. This was the army and things had to go through channels. Virgil was already in the army, he was just waiting for as new unit to join. Thomas shook Virgil's hand while saying he'd do everything in his power to see that Virgil got a new outfit. If possible, Thomas would ask for Virgil to join his. At this time, it wasn't clear what Thomas would be doing. He had no idea if he'd stay with the 6th, get a new unit, or some other posting. Virgil thanked Thomas. He then thanked Jamie before returning to his work. " He's a good man........Wouldn't you say dear? " Thomas said to Jamie after Virgil left.

She knew it would be asking a lot for Thomas to help Virgil. But maybe Custer could help if Thomas couldn't which she doubted that Thomas wouldn't be able to help. He was her sun. He made her feel warm and pleasant. She smiled and then looked at Thomas and then nodded. "Very good man." She then looked around and bit her lip and looked around at people who were still looking at her and visibly judging her. Biting her lip, she looked down and then up to him.

"I am sorry I made such a public display, my heart." She took his hand and then swallowed. "I feel as if I have damaged my reputation to the point where it doesn't matter what I am now." She looked down and then back at the women who saw her looking and fanned themselves and shook their heads whispering and giggling amongst themselves. Talking about the girl who dressed like a whore, who perferred company of men. She swallowed and wrapped her arms around Thomas not caring what people thought anymore and burried her face into his chest and inhaled.

"Thomas. I think the north likes me about as much as hateful southerners like their slaves." She whispered quietly.

Thomas had already decided to ask George for help on this matter. George was still a General at this time. He had much more pull then Thomas did. However, Virgil's fate could wait until later. Thomas had more important matters that needed his attention. He knew that Jamie was feeling out of place. This life was new to Jamie. Being an officers wife that is. She was uses to the way things had been on her plantation. Life there was much simpler then it was in Washington. The women who looked down on Jamie because they were just jealous of her. Jamie had a body which many of those women ether didn't have anymore, or never had. She also wasn't ashamed to show parts of it off. Sure it drove some men wild, but if their women knew how to please them. Their men wouldn't be longing for Jamie. Thomas decided it was time to go. It had already been a long night and an even longer trip. They had a soft bed waiting for them back at the hotel. Thomas wrapped his arm around Jamie. He bid goodnight to his friends before they left. They then took a carriage back to the hotel. There they could spend the rest of the night enjoying each other. There were a few new things Jamie wanted to teach Thomas. She had her chance now.

She was thankful when Thomas said that they would be leaving. After saying their goodbyes, she rode in the carriage with him. She curled into his lap and rested her head against his neck breathing in his scent. Moving up to their room, she took off her dress. Looking at the fine stitching that Virgil gave, she smiled. "Virgil," She whispered to herself in the back parts of her mind. "May you be blessed." Jamie was not a religious type. Not really. She had found that religion was just a way for women and men to fight and hurt each other. She believed in the oneness of earth and everything in it. But she did believe in praying, or something akin to it.

Standing up naked, she smiled and moved to Thomas. "I am going to teach you something. Something I have been told is wildly popular in the Orient. My father brought the things I am going to show you back with him." She smiled and then moved to her chest and opened it. She pulled out something that was called a soy candle. "This in itself is not from Asia, but me and a few women came up with a recipe for it. It is a soy candle. Good for soothing muscles, making skin softer, and punishing naughty women and men." She smiled and set it in a candle dish and lit it. She then moved and grabbed a silk cord and a book written in chinese.

"I am not sure what this says, but the pictures are very helpful. Tonight we will experience this. I have tried it before, but I was warned shoudl I try it again, it is crucial to keep this," She pulled out a small dagger to this. "If feeling is lost." She laid back on the bed and flipped through until she saw a simple pattern. It secured the hands in looping lacing patterns up the arm and secured one to a ring or bar. She smiled watching Thomas tie her securely but not too tight. Up both arms then joined at the wrist then over the hands then secured to the bed.

"Ohh baby, that is good, now the wax should be melted, pour the liquid over my nipples, stomach and pussy." She panted and looked at him and shifted as she was wet. She watched him take up the candle and began to pour the wax over her nipples first and she arched her back moaning and panted. She moaned and felt him continue. But she came off the bed howling in pleasure as the warm wax drooled over her pussy and she panted shivering.

"Ohhh baby." She hissed and rocked her hips up.

After getting into the privacy of their room, Thomas stripped off his uniform. He could see Jamie taking off her dress. The sight of her naked body could make a dead man's cock hard. It wasn't hard for Thomas to understand why men wanted his wife. She was without a doubt the most beautiful women in Washington. From her prefect tits down to her shaved pussy. Jamie's body was made for fucking. Most women during this time had a thick bush just above their pussies. Jamie's was shaved. This hairless pussy gave Jamie a younger look while naked. Thomas never gave the fact that Jamie was shaved any thought before now. He was now wondering just where she learned how to do this? Someone had to have taught Jamie about shaving her pussy. Just like someone had to teach Jamie all the positions in sex she knew of. It didn't bother Thomas that Jamie had sex before him. He was damn glad that she knew about sex. Thomas was now more curious then every before about Jamie's hidden past. He thought about just asking her outright, but he didn't want Jamie to think he was prying into her life.

Thomas was very surprised when Jamie began talking about the wax. He wasn't sure where this was all going. She then pulled out a silk cord, an odd looking book and a dagger. This all seemed pretty far out to Thomas. He watched as Jamie set everything up. Thomas soon saw that she would be tied down and wanted him to pour the wax on her private areas. This brought a wicked smile to Thomas's face. He knew damn well, you didn't learn this stuff from some girl's finishing school. Jamie had been a very naughty girl while at the plantation. Images of Jamie doing all kinds of nasty things came into Thomas's mind and he loved each image. The thought of seeing his hot looking wife getting fucked by strangers made Thomas horny as hell. He felt a desire to Jamie getting used like a whore. Treated like a total slut. Thomas understood all about fantasies now. He never had them before, but he was having them now. Thomas just wasn't sure if Jamie would go for what was in his mind.

Once Jamie was properly tied to the bed, Thomas took the candle. He moved over to the bed climbing on. Thomas looked down at Jamie's naked body. The hot wax and her naked skin gave Thomas an idea. He always wanted to know about her past. However, he was afraid Jamie wanted to keep it from him. Thomas didn't care what she did, he just wanted the truth and the hot wax would give him that truth. Thomas had started at Jamie's breasts. He slowly poured the wax onto her nipples. His wicked smile grew into a grin at her reaction. Thomas then worked his way down her stomach. He finally reached her bare pussy. Those pretty pink lips would make Jamie talk. Thomas slowly poured the wax and Jamie again reacted. " How many lovers have you had? " Thomas asked while more hot wax kissed Jamie's tender folds.

She could see the wonder in his eyes as he surveyed her body. She smiled watching him tie her up, every so often having to refer to the instructions. She leaned back and sighed watching him. His wicked smile. She melted before him. She gasped adn panted and rolled her eyes. He began to ask her of her lovers. She groaned and her toes curled and she panted.

"What would you consider a lover?" She groaned and looked at him. Many people had many different opinions of a lover. Some viewed it as someone you slept with, others were someone you had sexual conquests with, but she wanted to know his. She bit her lip and groaned as she felt the wax dripped down and sighed softly.

Thomas thought that Jamie was avoiding his question since she asked her own. He wondered if she was trying to avoid answering him? It was possible that she didn't want Thomas to know the truth. His question had been in the general term because people had different views on the subject. " I want to know about all the people you've had sex with.........Men and women........It could be straight sex......Oral sex.......Anal sex.......Group sex.........Any and all forms of sex and the partners you've had. " Thomas asked his question again, this time it was more defined as to what he wanted to know. Just after the question was asked again. Thomas moved the candle and started down Jamie's right leg. The hot wax was pouring and leaving a trail from her pelvic area down towards her foot.

"I only ask, because, I have been cummed on by a group and some would consider that sex, but not me." She smiled and then grinned. She shifted and groaned as he poured the wax down her leg and panted. She was so wet and ready. Biting her lip, she rolled her eyes up and thought. Really thought about it and arched her hips and gasped moaning.

"More than 5." She groaned softly. "Partners." She swallowed and then looked at him and rocked her hips up against him.

"First was my brother. Then regularly until the war. Then it was two slaves I regularly took to my bed." She panted and moaned swallowing. "Their names were Emili and Malachi. Then my brother and father came home and they took me into their bed for one night." She looked at him and smiled. "There had been off and on lovers but none as regular as my brother or the two slaves."

Thomas didn't like 5 lovers was too many. He was surprised to hear that Jamie had experienced incest. First with her brother, then later on with her brother and father. Hearing about the male slave wasn't to surprising, Thomas heard stories about southern white women having sex with male slaves. Emili was a bit surprising since she was a woman. Thomas found what Jamie said to be quite erotic. Another man would have been hurt by these truths. Another man would have been angered by Jamie's admission. Thomas however was trilled. In the back of his mind, Thomas pictured what Jamie spoke of. From her being cummed on by a group. To her having sex with James, and then the slaves. Then finally Jamie being taken by James & Clayton. Judging by what Jamie had said. Thomas guessed that she lost her virginity to James. He was a damn lucky man. Thomas stopped pouring the wax once he reached Jamie's foot. He looked up at her still wearing the wicked grin. " So you are a dirty little whore. " Thomas moved the candle back up over Jamie's body. He allowed the wax to pool up. " I consider myself to be very lucky to have such an open wife. " Thomas continued to grin as he watched the liquid wax expand in the dish. " You've taught me so much already.........And I'm sure you have a lot more to share with me. " Thomas added before tipping the dish and letting the hot wax cover Jamie's pussy. There was so much wax that it ran down and touched her asshole.

She grinned and looked at him. Immediately, she was reminded why she left home with this man. He was a good man. Kind, gentle, and terribly understanding. She shifted adn arched her hips and groaned feeling the wax come back. She grinned and then nodded. "Yes...I.." She gasped feeling the dish cover and coat her pussy. Arching her hips, she howled in pleasure. She groaned softly and bit her lip. She groaned adn panted feeling the hot wax spread to her asshole. Rocking her hips up, she wrapped her legs around him and moaned panting. She looked up at her and smiled wider.

"Ohh yes, I will teach you what my brother and my slaves and books have shown me. I will show you how to make sure a woman does not get pregnant that is still naive about her body." SHe grinned and panted biting her lip.

Thomas wasn't sure how Jamie could teach him to have sex without getting a woman pregnant, but he didn't doubt her. Jamie was very skilled in the art of sex and love making. Then the part where Jamie spoke of a girl still naive about her body sank in. Jamie pretty much said Thomas would have sex with as virgin girl. There were plenty around who fit that, but when, where and who wasn't known at this time. Perhaps Jamie would pick the right girl? She may also wait to see what fate would deliver in the way of a fresh young woman. Thomas blew out the candle before placing it down. He then lowered himself down on top of Jamie's body. Thomas pressed his already rock hard cock against her wax covered pussy. He pushed until his cock broke the wax covering her opening. Thomas began to slowly fuck Jamie. " We must have a get together with Clayton and James someday and have a proper family gang bang. " Thomas said while slowly pushing his cock in, then pulling it out. He still wore that wicked grin. Jamie was truly the most amazing women on the planet. Thomas told Jamie that he knew what happened to her at the plantation hurt her deeply. He then spoke of how he didn't want her to change her life. Thomas wanted Jamie to be the same free and open woman she had been. He said those other women were really fake. Jamie was being true to herself by enjoying sex. Thomas said that if that made Jamie a whore, then so be it. " Be proud to be a whore.......Because I'm proud to have a whore for my wife. " Thomas then lowered his head down and captured Jamie's lips in a kiss. His hips then started to speed up. Thomas was slamming his cock into Jamie's pussy.

Jamie was not aware he thought that her Thomas thought that she would be delivering a young and inexperienced girl to him. If she would have known, she would have quickly told him, that inexperienced girls were hardly ever fun and quick to shy away from sex or pleasures thereof. Her brother taught her about these women, and Jamie saw it for herself. Men who would whisper their love for women and the women acting as if they dropped their pants and started beating it. She grinned and looked at Thomas and laughed.

"Yes, Lord knows I can entertain men." She laughed and gasped and panted. The way he broke through her waxen barrier felt so good. Wax began to crack and fall off. She panted leaning her head back and moaned louder and louder. She groaned and then looked at Thomas.

"Then I will enjoy being your whore." She panted as he was fucking her hard. She kissed him back rolling her eyes and smiled wider.

Thomas was sure that Jamie could keep many men entertained. She had a lot to keep men busy for hours. Thomas could see Jamie doing that same with women. Seeing women together in a sexual way was something Thomas heard about, but never saw. Thomas then got a very wicked idea. One that would allow him to see Jamie with another woman, plus one which would allow him the chance to have a virgin. It may not be what Jamie had been talking about, but it was feeling Thomas with sin. He loved hearing Jamie say that she was his whore. The words rang in his ears like the sweetest music. They would have so much fun together. Jamie could write her family and tell of the dirty things they did. Thomas knew that Clayton & James would love reading those letters. He would have to thank James for all his work with Jamie over the years. It was that work that made Jamie the woman she was. Thomas continued fucking Jamie hard & fast. The bed's headboard was banging against the wall. Luckily, the wall which the bed struck was an outside wall on the third floor. No one would hear the noise. Thomas released his seed into Jamie's pussy. Filling her with warm cum. He then moved to lay beside her. Thomas then told Jamie of his idea for a virgin and how Jamie could help. Since incest was nothing new to Jamie. It was the base for Thomas's plan. He reminded Jamie about his sweet and very innocent sister Rachel. Thomas said he could write to Rachel and see if she'd come to Washington. The Harper family couldn't make it to the wedding because of the war. Even thought the war was over by the time Jamie & Thomas married. It was still hard traveling south because of all the damage done. So no one in Thomas's family had met his bride yet. Thomas also hinted that Jamie could have his younger brother Daniel. Hell, Jamie could have the whole family if she wanted. Thomas knew Jamie could seduce his father into sex. Jamie could also turn Martha Harper fom a proper Boston lady into a wild whore. Thomas had great faith in Jamie's skills. He then asked Jamie for her thoughts on all of this.

Jaime arched her back as her arms and hands were still immobilized. She rolled her eyes moaning louder as sweat dripped off her body. Her walls clenched his hard cock and she shifted arching her back screaming her pleasure. "Fuck me harder, fuck me like the slut I am!" Her breasts bounced and jiggled wildly for him. Then she felt his seed poor into her as she arched one last time and squirted her love all over his thighs and lower stomach.

She panted and felt him collapse beside her. Her arms still tied up. She began to doze but Thomas woke her as he began to talk about his sister. A playful grin worked its way to the corners of her lips as she listened.

"It could be fun. But it could also be dangerous. I am not sure northerners take to the idea of incest." She said honestly. "But I am willing to try it. Do you mind untying me?0. She shifted her legs a bit looking at him.

Jamie had a good point when she spoke of the dangers. Thomas however wanted to try. There was a certain amount of danger in almost everything these days. Even everyday life held dangers which could cost someone their lives. That didn't stop people from living. It was just part of their lives which they had to except and live with. Thomas knew from a past letter, that his family wanted so much to meet Jamie. She was now a member of the family after all. Thomas chuckled when Jamie asked to be untied. His mind had been filled with dirty thoughts and ideas, he forgot to removed the cords. Thomas quickly freed Jamie from her restraints. He moved to the edge of the bed and talked of writing a letter of his family. He wasn't sure if they'd all come at the same time, or if a few would travel ahead. Thomas's father was a busy man back in Boston. It was quite possible that Rachel & Daniel could come ahead first. Then Joesph & Martha would follow later. It may be easier this way Thomas thought out loud. He looked back over at Jamie for her thoughts. Thomas stood up and walked over to the desk. He sat down, pulled out some paper and a quill pen. Thomas began to write his mother about the idea that the family come to Washington so they could meet Jamie. While writing, Thomas told Jamie how much he enjoyed using the wax on her. Thomas said that he couldn't wait to see what delights Jamie would come up with next.

She smiled and watched him undo his work. Rubbing her arms she noticed Thomas moving to the edge of the bed. Rolling to her side she listened to him and chuckled a bit. "Bit would be overwhelming to have all of your family here at once." She sighed and curled up around a pillow and looked at him. When she realized he wasn't coming to bed anytime soon, she groaned and rolled over. She stretched out yawning and began to lazily pick the wax off of her body. Getting bored quickly, she began to flick the wax at Thomas head and giggled a bit when it landed. Soon her body was devoid of wax and she was bored again.

"Honey are you coming back to bed?" She looked at him as she stood up and turned down their bed and slipped in and watched him.

Thomas wanted to get the letter wrote while his thoughts were still fresh in his mind. Once the letter was done, Thomas returned to his impatient wife. They spent the rest of the night locked in the enjoyment of raw, heated sex. Jamie introduced Thomas to the joys of anal sex. He pounded her tight asshole many times that night. The days ticked by slowly. During the daytime hours Jamie enjoyed shopping while Thomas was trying to find out where and what he'd be doing now the war was over. Thomas free spoke of how he believed the American Indians should be treated fairly. This quickly made the hero of the war unpopular with those in power. Thomas soon found himself without a command. His unit was taken away from him and sent out west. Thomas remained in Washington wondering of his beliefs had caused his career to be forever damaged? Even if this was the case, Thomas wouldn't change his views. He knew the country needed to grow, but Thomas believed that there was room enough for everyone to live together in peace. Thomas's only comfort was spending evening with Jamie. She made everything better with her knowledge of sex. Jamie had so much to teach Thomas. He was amazed at the number and types of books she had which were all about sex. Thomas received a letter from his mother on one day. She said how the family would love to visit Washington and finally get to meet Jamie. Martha said that she and Joesph couldn't get away right now. But they would come as soon as possible. Martha said that Rachel & Daniel left on a train the day after Thoma's letter came. She added that they would be in Washington not long after Thomas get his letter. Thomas smiled and showed Jamie the letter. Company was coming and they needed somewhere more private. Thomas told Jamie to find a nice house for them to rent. That would allow them the privacy they needed for the up coming fun.

When Jamie saw him seal the letter, she began to finger herself. That stirred up Thomas need for her flesh. She wrestled him a bit but then moved onto all fours in front of him rubbing her ass against his hips. When he went to enter her pussy from behind, she took his cock and aimed it at her ass. "Here, my love, put it here." She groaned adn then gasped as he filled her and the night continued like that and she panted.

Jamie shopped every day. Nothing too extravagant. Until she found a pleasure store hidden in the back of another store. She met the shop owner and became quick friends. She bought some things. Interesting things from India, from the Asias. She grinned broadly and even bought the Kama Sutra. She smiled adn went home and put the things into the trunk.

When Jamie heard Thomas' unit was taken from him, she soothed him as best he could, but that unit was his. She knew his views on the Native Americans and told him how proud she was of him. It was never easy to see fellow humans as just that "humans" nor was it ever popular. Jamie wrote her family and told them of the sexual teachings she was giving her husband and was curious if they had any ideas about what she should teach him next. She wrote this letter on a new letters she had found at her store with her friend Bastien. The letter looked innocent enough but if you held it up to the candlelight, you could see a woman laid out on a bed with her pussy spread. She sealed it and sent it off.

Jamie looked up as Thomas excitedly showed her the letter one day adn grinned laughing. "Ohh whatever shall I wear?" She teased and then nodded. "Whatever you think is best my love." She kissed his lips. "Although, I think we should make the basement into a pleasure room where i can keep all my naughty things."

Thomas didn't mind Jamie setting up a special playroom in the basement. In fact, he encouraged her to do just that. This of course meant that Jamie needed to find a house big enough to have a basement and have bedrooms for their guests. Since the Harper family was rich, price was no object. This house would only be temporary while they were in Washington. Thomas wasn't popular with the people who ran the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Not when he was so outspoken about Indian rights and how they should be treated fairly. Still Thomas believed that there would come a time when they needed him out west. Thomas knew enough about the Indians to know they were a proud people, with a rich history. There would be plenty of trouble in the western United States for years to come. Thomas still had friends in Washington. General Grant made sure that Thomas wasn't kept out of things totally. Thomas was given a desk job at the War Department. While it wasn't the cavalry, this job would keep Thomas's name on the list of ready for action officers.

Thomas let Jamie pick out the house and she would over see the remolding of the basement. Until then, they would remain at the hotel. But with Rachel & Daniel on their way to Washington, Jamie didn't have long to search. She would also have to get the basement fixed up as she wanted it. Thomas told Jamie she could do whatever she liked. He said this would be her private playroom. Where Jamie would rule over all who entered.

Jamie worried about her husband. She began to realize just how ostracized her sweet lover was. She wrote of her worry to her brother but never mentioned it to Thomas. Instead, she kept his morale up and every morning found a way to slip a dirty drawing, poem, or a letter telling how proud she was to be his wife into his uniform pocket.

Jamie, while looking around for a house found a women's suffrage group that she immediately joined. That made looking for a house more simple. The house she settled on was a simple apartment, but one with an attic. She knew, from talking to Thomas, this was a temporary home. In no time at all, after purchase, she had it decorated in northern style but southern comfort. The attic contained soft rugs, and benches that were simple but leather. The best part it was within walking distance of everything her and Thomas could possibly need.

Career wise, times were tough for Thomas. Certain people in power had been angered by his views on the Native Americans. To the general public, Thomas was still a war hero. A pulp magazine called "Real Tales" began to publish stories with Thomas on the cover. These stories were of amazing adventures which Thomas never did. The title was "Real Tales of Colonel Thomas Harper". The first few issues retold civil war battles which Thomas had taken part of. The Seven Days Battles, Second Bull Run, Antietam, Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville, Brandy Station, Battle of Hanover and Gettysburg were among the tales told. After the first few issues, the stories became more wild. Tales of Thomas fighting river pirates on the Mississippi, Thomas fighting mutated swamp people, or even Thomas fighting weird monsters in the Rocky Mountains were printed. None of this was true since Thomas had never been west of the Mississippi River before. Both Thomas & Jamie had been given copies of these magazines. It was a great source of amusement for Jamie. The artist had captured her husband look quite well, but the storytelling made her laugh. One issues had Thomas riding a lighting bolt instead of his horse Shadow.

Thomas was damn glad he had Jamie. Not only was she teaching him about the pleasures which different forms of sex held. She was also there to keep his spirits up. Washington was a town built on politics and filled with men who couldn't hold a candle to Thomas. It was these men who never fought in the war that kept Thomas on the sidelines. Things would change for Thomas, it would just take time. Jamie was there urging her husband to keep going. She had become Thomas's rock to lean on. Jamie herself worked hard to find them a new place to live. She found a prefect place which she decorated in a unique style. It was the prefect mix of two different styles. Besides Jamie's playroom, the best feature was the live in maid. Her name was Maria, a very pretty 23 year old Mexican girl with long black hair. Maria knew there was something different about Jamie when they first met. Jamie was friendlier then her other employers had been. She also dressed in a way that showed off more then those other women did. Maria found Jamie quite refreshing and quite a turn on. It didn't take long for Maria to learn that her new employers were people who enjoyed trying new things. Maria had decided she'd see how far she could go with Jamie, or how far Jamie would let her go. Thomas was working late on this day. Jamie had been working hard all day and asked Maria to get a bath ready. Maria did as Jamie asked. She then waited for Jamie in the bathroom. Maria was going to test the waters and see just open Jamie was.

Jamie, when at home, dressed in gossamer dresses and a very strategically placed corset that covered her fun bits. Her hair was always pulled up because she was still getting used to the humidity of the swamp called washington DC. She constantly called it Thomas Jeffersons cruel joke.

She was not quite sure who hired Maria. If it was her or Thomas, but it was great. Maria taught her Spanish as Jamie leaned back fanning herself. She longed not to be around so many people so she could just walk around naked.

Jamie had been working hard, cleaning out the attic, when she called down to Maria to fix her bath in Spanish. She rubbed her sweating forehead and climbed down from the attic to go to where there was a room for baths. The room was tiled and had a window facing the Patomac River. She began to take off her corset that buckled in the front and soon she was naked. Moving forward, she eased herself into the water. Truth be known, she knew that Maria watched her, and Jamie has been a little ruthless in her teasing. She sighed and sat down spreading her arms. Her breasts floated on the surface and she sighed in pleasure.

"You can tell when men run the country when they put the Capitol in a swamp." She snorted and shook her head.

Back
Top Bottom