Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Desires ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Jamie stood up and moved to her father. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close. "Hush, I am proud that you stood for right. Emili and Malachi would be happy you stood up for what was right." She kissed his cheek. She then stroked her father's head. She wondered what they had to speak of. But when James told her that they were to meet later, she nodded and said that it would be fine.

Squealing in happiness, Jamie hugged her father and kissed his cheek. She was to marry Thomas? Great. She laughed adn clapped her hands and smiled and then danced around the room a bit.

She looked at James and nodded and kissed her fathers forehead and set about to the small party they were to have. Later that night, they had cake that she had been saving, fried chicken, and colared greens. Several sides included like biscuits, and other things.

Jamie's party was a good idea. It gave Clayton sometime to calm down from the tragic news of the attack. Plus it gave him & James a much needed rest and some good food. It had been a very long time since they had anything close to a good meal. It also gave Clayton & James the chance to meet and get to know Thomas. A little over two weeks ago, Clayton & James wouldn't have thought they'd be laughing and joking with a yankee Colonel. It was funny how things can change so quickly. Thomas was everything that Clayton thought he was. An officer and a gentlemen in the truest sense of the words. Thomas had only touched Jamie's hands, shoulders and face. He never once touched her, or tried to touch her private areas. This impressed Clayton, but James found it funny. He laughed inside at how much of a gentlemen Thomas really was. Jamie had lost her virginity a long time ago. James had taken it from his pretty little sister. Thomas confessed to never having had sex before. Oh, he jerked off to relieve tension while thinking of women. That was very different from having real sex. Thomas didn't even know how to sexually please a woman. James knew his sister would have a lot to teach her soon to be husband.

All of Thomas's officers were invited to the party. Clayton toasted his former enemies for helping to save his only daughter. The party may have been small, but it was no less a grand affair. Plenty of food and drink. Many of the black servant girls came to dance with the officers. It was a great welcome home party. As the party was slowly coming to an end, James & Clayton withdrew towards a corner. They talked in private about the up coming family meeting. Clayton still had misgivings about telling Jamie the truth which had been kept from her for years. James however said that Jamie had a right to know and she should find out before her marriage with Thomas.

Jamie laughed with the men around the table and then continued to eat and serve the wine that she had also saved. She sat close to Thomas but didn't touch or fondle under the table that Jamie was known to do so long ago. She smiled and held Thomas' hand when he said that he was a virgin. She smiled and then looked up and saw the look in James face and shook her head and sighed a bit and then looked at Thomas and then nodded and grinned wider.

She was dancing with Thomas when she saw her father and brother in a corner. She kissed Thomas' cheek and moved to them and grinned. "Are we alright over here?" She smiled and and canted her head. She wanted to know what they were going to tell her. Because even though she was having fun, the thought of what it could possibly be weighed on her mind.

Clayton & James both told Jamie everything was alright. There was nothing to worry about. James said they were talking over business. He added that they would talk later in Jamie's room. With the party starting to breakup, Clayton & James went into the study. They sat down to enjoy some brandy and cigars while the party guest left. Thomas's officer thanked Jamie for a great party and a wonderful meal. Each of the men bowed to Jamie as they left. Thomas was the last one in line. " You are an amazing woman Jamie.......And a wonderful hostess.......Thank you for the kindness towards my men. " Thomas said before he leaned down and kissed Jamie softly on her cheek. He left after saying he'd see her tomorrow. Thomas flashed Jamie a smile, then left the house. She would make a fine officer's wife. Being married to a Colonel would give Jamie status among other officer's wives. The higher in rank your husband was. The more status you had with other wives. While it may not seem important. A Colonel's wife could get things done a lot quicker than the wife of a Captain.

Clayton & James sipped their brandy and smoked their cigars until everyone was gone. They would wait a bit longer for the clean up to start. Two men would go upstairs, take their baths then have their family meeting with Jamie.

Jamie smiled and nodded letting the men leave. When Thomas was last, she took his hands and looked into his eyes. She laughed and shook her head. "It is a pleasure. I regret the sad affair that had to happen, but I am glad that I met you." She smiled and nodded. She shut her eyes and let him kiss her cheek. She smiled. "I wait until then." She smiled back and then watched him leave. She watched until he disappeared and she could no longer see him. Moving in, she helped clean up until she was ushered upstairs for her nightly bath. She was bathed, brushed.

Once she was in her nightgown, she moved to her window and looked down at the camp. She sat down and began to write Thomas a love letter.

James was the first to leave the study. He went upstairs to his room where his bath water waited. James stripped down naked and stepped inside. He never imagined how much something as simple as a bath could be missed. This did feel like a little bit of heaven though. Clayton waited for a while until he left the study. Like his son, Clayton climbed the stairs before walking into his bedroom. His bath was waiting and just like James, Clayton would enjoy it. James finished his bath, dried off, slipped on a robe and headed for Jamie's room. He was sure by now, she'd be done with her bath. James knocked on the door before opening it and poking his head inside. James smiled when he saw his sister sitting there. He thought back to those wonderful days where they enjoyed each other. " You look so lovely dear sister. " James said before he walked into the room. He closed the door behind him then moved closer to where Jamie sat. " I wanted you to know how happy I am that you found someone to love........Thomas is a fine man and he'll make a fine husband. " James said while looking down at the white tents. " But........You haven't shared your secret with him......Have you? " James turned towards Jamie as he spoke. " He doesn't know about us.......Does he? " James asked with a sly smile on his face. He already knew the answers to the questions he asked his sister.

James told Jamie that he and their father had a very long talk while they were away. He told Jamie that their father knows about them having sex. James told him during that long talk. " It seems we weren't the only ones hiding a secret........Father admitted to something we didn't know. " James slowly moved closer to Jamie as he spoke. He knelt down beside her and looked up. " We were born from incest.......Incest runs in our family.......Our mother and father were cousins before they married. " James spoke softly while looking at his sister. He told Jamie that there was more to this story. Just then, their father walked in. He too was dressed in a robe. Clayton looked at his children before walking over to join them. From the look on Jamie's face, Clayton could see James had started the family meeting. Clayton smiled down at his pretty little girl.

She looked up as her brother came in. She finished the letter with her spiked and sharp signature. She folded it and put her seal on it which was a rose that wove through a JS. She looked at her brother and smiled putting her hands to her lap and then chuckled. "And you, as always, look so very handsome." She smiled but something, something so natural and primal, was locked trying to get out. It was like that first night, only she was more contained. She smiled and then nodded and looked out wishing Thomas knew her secrets. As if reading her mind, her brother spoke.

"No, our secret...mine, has gotten my two good friends killed. They died without honor, and they were murdered. No I do not bare my shame in ignorance anymore. I am a proper lady and I have learned from my mistake, I just wish they didn't have to die." She sighed and then looked at the sly smile on her brothers face and looked down shaking her head and rubbed her face.

She blushed and listened to the history of their mother and father. She raised an eyebrow and then jumped a foot as her father came in and bit her lip and then looked down quickly. She then looked down and at the tents. She was suddenly so afraid of everything possible in this room.

Clayton stood there looking at his daughter as James spoke. He told her that what happened to Emili & Malachi didn't have anything to so with what she was doing. James said Tyler would have come anyway and most likely did the same thing. He added that Jamie needed to stop punishing herself. Clayton nodded his head in agreement with his son. He took a long breathe before speaking. Clayton told his daughter that her mother enjoyed the slaves, both men & women. She often took a black stud in their bed. Clayton said he didn't mind because it made the woman he loved happy. He admitted to bedding a number of the female slaves. Clayton said that Emili had joined him a few times. He also admitted to knowing that Jamie was fucking with Malachi. Clayton said there was no shame in Jamie's actions. It was apart of who she was. He said it was breed inside of her. James stood up, reached around and started to undo Jamie's nightgown. Clayton told Jamie to relax as her brother worked to removed her clothing. Suddenly Clayton removed his robe showing that he was naked. " You'll be marrying Thomas soon........You can play at being a proper lady with him.......But I know what you're hiding inside......And I know you'll never truly be happy until let that part of yourself free. " James undid the back of Jamie's nightgown until it began to drop. He then reached down and undid hid robe. He too was naked under it. " If my daughter is going to be married.......Then I must know her as her husband will. " Clayton said while moving closer to his daughter. He reached out and touched Jamie's left breast. Clayton squeezed her firm young tit. " Come now dear sister........I know what burns deep within you........And besides.......No one will ever know. " James added while flashing a smile at Jamie.

Jamie knew what was going to happen. She could have moved, she could have gone to escape, but, something kept her in her spot. She looked up at them both as they began to talk. Talked of slaves that they had both taken. Told her how she was a good girl, and not to be ashamed. She shut her eyes and looked down. She wanted to believe it. As she felt James moving to free her nightgown, she bit her lip and shivered.

"No I shouldn't. I am sworn to Thomas." She whispered quietly.

But as her father told her to relax, she let the nightgown drop. She looked at her father naked. She looked at them both as they spoke. She shivered and then bit her lip. She wanted this. She had wanted to be fucked so bad. She wanted to fuck and be fucked. This was evident as she kept herself shaved. She then shivered and arched her her back into her fathers hand and gasped and whimpered biting her lip. She looked at James and swallowed hard.

James knew that you couldn't save yourself for someone if you've already had sex. This wouldn't be Jamie's first time after all and she could still be sworn to Thomas once this night was over. It wasn't like they were denying Jamie the right to marry Thomas. Clayton & James were just letting Jamie know what type of family she really had. They were also going to enjoy her beautiful body one last time. James knew that one day his sister would come to terms with what she really was. She may have high ideas on becoming a proper lady now. Those ideas would be gone someday and Jamie would again enjoy being sexually free. He believed it was foolish for Jamie to pretend to be something she wasn't. James moved in on Jamie's right side while Clayton moved in on her left. The two men placed their hands onto Jamie's soft, naked flesh. They touched her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. They groped at her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and teasing her tight little hole. Clayton made his finger wet before rubbing some of that wetness on his daughter's asshole. He then sank his finger inside. James whispered that Thomas was a good man, but he didn't know how to please Jamie. He said sooner, or later Jamie would have to reveal her true self to her soon to be husband. She couldn't keep her past a secret from Thomas forever. While James spoke, Clayton fucked his little girl's asshole with his finger.

James who was still teasing Jamie's nipples, moved his head. He did this just enough to capture her lips in as full on passionate kiss. Clayton grinned when James & Jamie kissed. It was such a lovely sight. There was nothing better then seeing your family so close. This wouldn't just be sex they'd share. It was a special type of love which they shared with each other. " I'm going to fuck you Jamie......Just like any father should fuck his lovely daughter before she's married. " Clayton whispered softly into Jamie's ear. James broke the kiss and smiled. He'd enjoyed his sister before and he'd enjoy her on this night. But, this was all about Clayton and his first time with Jamie. This may also be the last time Clayton & James had sex with Jamie. No one knew for sure since it had been decided that Jamie would be leaving the plantation after the wedding. She & Thomas, along with his cavalry unit were heading for Washington D.C.. There would be a huge parade and dozens of lavish parties to celebrate the ending of the war. On this night however, it was all about pleasure of the flesh and exploring incest inside a family who practiced incest as a way of life.

Feeling the two men close in on her, Jamie dropped her head back and sighed feeling their rough calloused hands moving over her soft flesh. She knew what her brother said was true. And tonight she didn't care about being proper, she had an itch to scratch. She wrapped both arms around each of the men and shifted a bit. Oh it felt so good. Really good. Then she was aware of them playing with her asshole. This made her wet. Then pressure and a wet finger sliding in. Her tight muscles clenched around his finger as she arched her back and moaned to her father.

She was not worried about Thomas. Men had dark desires they never spoke of, they just visited it on their wives. Thomas might have been a virgin, but one day vanilla would bore him and he will sample a little bit of everything. She didn't tell James this, she was too busy moaning and panting as her father ass fucked her. "Mmm daddy, please, one more finger. Please." She begged before her brothers lips caught hers in a deep kiss and she returned it rocking her hips back and forth.

Jamie knew her time on the plantation was winding down. She was happy the two most important men in her life were doing this. She smiled and leaned her head back looking at her father.

"Then fuck me. James should have told you, he has made sure to take almost everyone of my holes." She rocked her hips.

Clayton did as his lovely daughter had asked. He slipped a second finger into her tight little asshole. Clayton was proud of how experienced his daughter was. Had he known this before, Clayton would have been enjoying her young body before now. Clayton never spoke with his daughter about sex. Normally that was a job which her mother would have done. Jamie's mother had passed away before they could have long talk about sex and the family secrets. Everything would have been out in the open for Jamie. Her mother would have explained how incest in their family was common. She would have also told Jamie about her sexual adventures with the slaves. Jamie's mother had a huge sexual appetite. She loved Clayton with all her heart and did so until her death. Still, she had a deep longing for sex. Dirty, nasty sex which would have made people think she was a total slut. This didn't bother Jamie's mother. She knew all woman had such desires. Only those so called proper ladies were afraid to explore their wants. Jamie's mother would rather be known as a slut then some stuck up bitch. At least she was living her life on her terms. Jamie never did have that talk. Her father & brother were left to help Jamie find herself. James had put his sister on the right path, but Tyler's actions pushed Jamie off. It was now up to Jamie to find her way back. Clayton & James could talk until they were blue in the face and it would do little. Jamie was the one who bottled up her true nature and only she could let it free again. Clayton & James felt that Jamie would return to her old self, one day.

Clayton fucked his little girl's asshole with his fingers. He however, didn't stop at two. Clayton added as third. He smiled at how easily Jamie's hole expanded. James and the male slaves had done s great job in breaking her in. Clayton smiled when Jamie spoke of James and his work on her body. He said James had told him everything. Clayton spoke of how he jerked off while James told stories of Jamie's adventures. He said how the one where Jamie ws covered in cum by the slaves really got him off. James was quite detailed while telling that tale. Clayton could see his pretty daughter covered the cum of their slaves. He knew that Jamie's mother would have been so very proud of her after hearing that story. While Clayton used three fingers to fuck his daughter's ass. James lowered himself down and moved between Jamie's legs. He began to eat her dripping wet pussy while looking up at her.

Jamie arched her back and moaned. "Ohh thank you daddy." She sighed. But when he added a third, her hands shot to his hair and gripped it tightly. It didn't hurt, it just felt that damn good. Her bare pussy by now was dripping like a leaky roof during a thunderstorm. She looked as James kneeled before her. Spreading her legs, she reached one hand down and spread her pussy lips for him. She was pink, swollen, and if her perky little clit was anything to go by, very horny.

Arching her back again, she moaned as her brother began to feast upon her. She was lost in heaven. With a soft moan, her thighs began to tremble. The weight of her body became too much and she was either going to have to be supported or she was going to suffocate her dear brother between her thighs.

Clayton noticed the change in Jamie's body. He had seen this many times from her mother. The pleasure washing over her young frame was becoming to much. He was sure Jamie wouldn't be standing on her own for long. Clayton while still fucking her tight asshole, took a hold of Jamie. He would support her weight while James eat her cunt like a starving man. James had learned his lessons well. All those pretty young black girls around the plantation helped aid in his education. It was those same girls who told James when his sister was ready for sex. They told him when Jamie started playing with herself. Exploring her own body and wondering what that burning was inside of her. That burning which made her want to know sex in all forms. It was then that James planned out how best to take his sister. Teach her the ways of their family and the joys of free and open sex. Clayton enjoyed how easily Jamie took his three fingers. Yet, she had the most amazing muscle control. Clayton could feel Jamie's muscles clamp down on his fingers. Jamie was born with the same muscle control which her mother had. It was a trite passed down from mother to daughter. Jamie's grandmother had the same amazing control over her body. Clayton was sure Jamie could take much larger things in her ass. It was possible that Jamie had done things which even James didn't know about. James & Clayton had been gone for almost 5 years.

Clayton slowly pulled his fingers from Jamie's asshole. He moved around behind while keeping her up. Clayton wouldn't let his daughter fall, nor would he let her ass go empty. He replaced his fingers with his cock. Clayton jammed his hard dick up inside of Jamie. James was still on his knees licking & sucking at her core. His tongue felt their father's cock enter Jamie's asshole. Jamie was still on her feet, she was getting fucked from behind while standing. Clayton pulled Jamie a bit closer, but she was still hovering above her brother's face. The Smith family had never been closer then they were right now. Clayton would remember this time with his children for the rest of his life. He only wished that he'd taken pleasures with Jamie before now. They had missed so much time where they could have been together. It was possible that at some point in the future, they could get together and have one hell of a family reunion.

Jamie let out a visible sigh of both pleasure and relief when she felt her fathers strong arms support her. She moved her fingers from where she had spread herself and gripped James hair rocking her hips against him. As she thought about it, she never remembered her brother eating her out before. But she was enjoying it. Leaning her head back she moaned a soft complaint as she felt her fathers fingers exit. Her muscles clenched as if begging him not to go.

She felt him move behind her and shivered softly. Nehemiah his cock thrust up inside her, she threw her head back and squealed her pleasure. Her pussy dripping as she panted. Sweat dropped down her body as she looked into the eyes of her brother and blushed.

"I hope you are ready. Shut your eyes, I am a bit of a squirter now."

Clayton kept a firm hold on Jamie. She could lean back as far as she wanted and her father's body would support her. He heard Jamie tell James about being a squirter. James, even while eating his sister's pussy could be seen smiling. Squirting was something that James had taken part in a lot. A few of the black girls did squirt a little, but something in Jamie's voice sounded like a warning she was a gusher. Most woman when they get an orgasm don't expel much fluid. They cum inside their pussy which makes them wetter. However, there were woman who came so much that it leaked from their pussies. Some of these women were squirters who could shoot their cum out like men when they cum. Then there were those who gushed. Women who came so much it looked like they were pissing, but it was all pure, sweet cum. James didn't know whether his sister was a real squriter, or if she was a gusher. He'd find out soon enough. Clayton started pounding his daughter's asshole harder. His cock slammed into her without mercy. Not that Jamie would have wanted any mercy while getting fucked by her father. Clayton leaned over Jamie's shoulder. He wanted to see just how much cum Jamie would let loose. Clayton reached his free hand around Jamie's body. His fingers found the nipple on Jamie's right breast and started playing with it. Clayton would help bring his little girl to her orgasm. He pulled, twisted and pinched her already hard nipple. " Cum baby girl....Cum. " Clayton whispered into Jamie's ear. His eyes remained locked on James just between Jamie's legs.

Jamie panted hard. She didn't see her brother smile. She rolled her head back and began to moan louder and louder. Soon she screamed hearing her father's order and the twisting of her nipple. She shot cum from her pussy and it poured over her brothers face shooting him with her cum then it continued to spray. It was one thing that her body had developed while the boys were away, but something the slaves had found. They reveled in it. She came like a fucking fountain. She panted shivering and trembling her legs giving out as her father could tell by teh weight. She leaned her head back and panted. She continued to spray cum and after she had sprayed enough to look almost ridiculus, she had finished. She reached down to her brother's soaked face and blushed.

"I am sorry." She whispered to James panting hard.

It was the most amazing thing that ever happened too James. He never seen so much cum from a woman before. Sure, some of the black girls squirted, but nothing like this. Jamie was a true gusher. When she had huge orgasms, her body expelled fluid like a hard rain storm. The kind of rain which soaks your clothing before you know it. The cum was running down James's face and onto his body. He was covered in Jamie's sweet wetness. James caught as much as he could in his mouth. It was like pure honey right from the comb. James just smiled at his sister. He told her that it was okay. James said he enjoyed the feeling of Jamie cumming on him. It was a trilling moment which would live in his mind forever. Clayton was surprised at how much cum Jamie let out. He had stopped fucking her ass, but kept his hard cock deep inside her. Clayton said that the kid's mother was a gusher like Jamie. In many ways, Jamie was just like her mother. They had shared the same tastes in sex, had incredible muscle control and gushed cum like fountains. There was no doubt that Jamie's mother would have been proud at the way her daughter turned out.

Clayton & James were done with Jamie yet. There was still plenty of night left for fun. Clayton reached down under Jamie's legs. He lifted her into the air while spreading her legs out almost to the sides. Clayton was holding his daughter as James moved in. James placed the head of his cock at her pussy opening. Clayton started pounding his daughter's ass again. James then jammed his cock straight into Jamie's cunt. The two men savaged Jamie's young body. She was being held in the air on her father's strong arms. Her body was a sex toy for her brother & father to use. They were like animals fucking Jamie, hard & fast. This was sex at it's rawest and most primal.

Jamie smiled and saw her brother smile. She smiled and then leaned her head back. Moaning, she felt both men stop and gaze at her in wonder. She smiled at James. Feeling her father reach down between her legs, she gasped spreading her legs. She saw James coming close. Knowing what was coming, she arched her back and moaned feeling the two begin to fuck and take what they wanted from her. But what they wanted, she also wanted. She rocked her hips up and down and moaned panting. She couldn't do very much, they had her so she couldn't move too much. But she enjoyed the feeling of two holes being stuffed.

Jamie knew that when she moved from the plantation, she would remember this night forever. The primality would hold her over for a while, but she was still not sure how long it would last. She just hoped that they were married so she could have some vanilla at least. She sighed and panted rocking her hips up and down.

It didn't take long before both Clayton & James came inside of Jamie's body. Her ass & pussy was full and for now the fun was over. At least on a break for a while. Clayton called for Ruth to bring in some wine. Once the wine was brought in, the three family members sat around naked having a few drinks. They talked more about their family's past. Jamie was told so erotic stories about her mother from her father. He told of how Jamie's mother enjoyed women as much as she did men. She loved going down on girls and having them go down on her. Clayton recalled one morning when his wife was bathing. She got so horny that the young black slave stripped down and the two women sucked & fucked each other in the tub. He remarked about it making a mess on the floor, but Jamie's mom didn't mind. Clayton told how his wife enjoyed having more then one man at a time. He told the story of the kid's mother involved with a gang bang. She had taken on 6 black studs at the same time. She was used quite well, but would have still taken more. The male slaves however were spent. James rehashed some of his sexual adventures with Jamie. Clayton heard these before, but he didn't mind hearing them again. It brought a smile to his face knowing that Jamie was so much like her mother.

The talk & the wine made everyone horny again. Clayton & James fucked Jamie again and again. It would be quite sometime before they would see her again after this night. She'd soon be married and leaving the plantation. They couldn't guess where Jamie & Thomas would end up. During the party earlier that evening, Thomas said he'd be staying in the cavalry. He wasn't a businessman, he was a soldier. It's why he went to West Point in the first place. Clayton & James both came in all of Jamie's holes at least once. It was well after midnight when they finally kissed Jamie goodnight and their pleasure filled evening was over. It had been a night each of them would remember. It was also bittersweet for Clayton since it was possible he'd never get to enjoy his daughter's body again. He knew of her plans to become a proper lady. The type of lady who didn't engage in sex outside of marriage and didn't fuck her family members. Jamie was so much like her mother, but she was letting recent events change who she really was. James believed that Jamie would return to her former self in time. She was too much like their mother to abandon who and what she was. That hidden side would always be there reminding Jamie of how great exploring sex can be.

A full day had passed since Jamie, her father and her brother enjoyed as night of passion & lust. Nothing had changed and the wedding was still on for that day. Thomas was dressed in his blue dress uniform. He wore his saber on his belt at his left hip. His cavalry unit's Chaplin would do the marriage ceremony. the wedding guest where made up of Union soldiers on Thomas's side and close family members on Jamie's side. Uncles, aunts and cousins all came to watch Jamie getting married. Thomas asked James to stand as his best man. The two men had only known each other for a few weeks, but they became fast friends. Clayton stood ready to walk Jamie down the aisle. The Army Band started to play the wedding march. It may not have been a storybook wedding for most woman. With all it's military trappings., but it was one no one would forget.

Jamie smiled as she kissed Ruth's cheek. She was in high spirits and took the wine and laid on her bed and watched the men as they talked. She listened to stories of her mother and grinned drinking her wine and then soon, the bottle of wine was finished, they were all horny, and staring at each other like they were slabs of meat. It wasn't much longer after that, they tackled each other and began to fuck hard and fast again. She drank and was sprayed with their cum. She kissed each of them goodnight and laid on top of her blankets and wasn't long before she called Ruth to her bed. Not for sex, just to hold someone and cuddle with someone.

The days that followed, she got her mothers wedding dress out of her hope chest. She smiled and cleaned it the best she could. Jamie on the day, dressed in her mothers wedding dress and smiled at herself in the mirror as the maids went to buttoning up the buttons in the back. They also did her hair. They did it up off her neck and decorated it with small flowers putting the veil in, she looked at herself and then went down to meet her father. She held his arm and stroked his face kissing his cheek.

"Thank you daddy." She whispered.

She walked down to her Thomas and took his hands and looked at him. The wedding was soon official and they were told to share their first kiss. She looked up at Thomas wondering how he would kiss him. She wanted him to kiss her deep. Wanted him to give her a hint he wasn't all vanilla. But if he was, she would show him. She knew after her night with her father and brother, she couldn't hold it in forever. But she could wait.

After both Thomas & Jamie said their I do's, the Chaplin pronounced them husband & wife. Thomas lifted Jamie's veil, then leaned in and kissed her. The kiss wasn't hard, nor forceful in anyway. It did hold the love which Thomas had for Jamie. This kiss was no different that the kisses Thomas had shared with Jamie in the past. During the kiss, those looking on clapped and cheered. The couple broke the kiss and turned to face their guests. The Chaplin introduced Jamie as Mrs. Jamie Harper. Clayton & James looked at the beautiful, but not so innocent bride. Jamie made a lovely bride and both her father & brother wished they could fuck her in that wedding dress. Both men had an image of Jamie down on her knees passing out blow jobs & hand jobs to the male guests. This would have been a great way to thank everyone for coming. However, this was the new Jamie. The new Jamie wouldn't do such things anymore. The proper lady wouldn't do things like that. James thought that such women were only fooling themselves and that being like those women was overrated. Being like those stuck up bitches wasn't what their mother cared to be. She wanted to be her own woman who lived life and enjoyed it as she so fit too.

Once the ceremony was over, everyone congratulated the happy couple. The party soon started. There was plenty of food, drink and music. It was a celebration which dwarfed the welcome home party Jamie through for her father & brother. The party went well into the evening hours before breaking up. It was then that Thomas realized, he wasn't sure where to take Jamie. There was his tent, but that was with the men. It didn't seem like a good idea to spend their first night together inside an army tent. There was also Jamie's room inside the house. That provided more privacy and comfort. It seemed like the best place to spend their first night as a couple. Once the party was over, Thomas, Jamie, Clayton & James went into the house for some brandy. They sat in the study talking while enjoying a few drinks. In time, James went to bed followed by Clayton. Soon it was time for Thomas & Jamie to go up stairs. Thomas was a brave man in the heat of battle. He had faced bullets and cannon shells without fear. Yet, he found himself a little worried. Thomas never had sex and only touched Jamie in the most proper ways. He had only seen her briefly naked after saving her. Thomas wrapped her in an army blanket as if he was saving her innocents. Jamie wasn't so innocent in sexual ways. Thomas believed that Tyler full raped Jamie that day. Details were never talked about since gentlemen didn't ask such questions of women. The couple soon ended up in Jamie's bedroom. The same room where only one day ago, Jamie enjoyed sex with her father & brother. Thomas was nervous while removing his clothing. He fumbled with his belt, boots, shirt and pants. Thomas must have looked like as bumbling fool because his nervousness showed. In time, Thomas was fully naked. He was a fine looking man stripped. His body was athletic without being musclebound. He possessed a nice sized cock which was 6 inches long while soft. It would however grow to almost 10 inches at it's full hardness.

She smiled and kissed Thomas back. Her kiss had all the love she had in her heart for Thomas. She smiled adn grinned winking to her father and brother. She walked with her husband. She wrapped her arm around him and grinned. She was happy. She ate and drank. Dancing and laughing. She thanked all her party when they began to split up. Her heart began to race. Jamie knew not to expect much, but she would teach him. Shaking herself, she told herself that was not a thought for a lady to have. Moving to the house, she drank some brandy. Sitting back, she laughed and drank. Relaxation moved through her muscles. She wished her brother and father both a goodnight.

Looking at Thomas, she saw the worry in his eyes. Grinning, she took his hand and kissed it. "I promise I won't bite." She whispered to his ear. Moving with his hand in hers. She walked to her bedroom. Moving behind him, she helped him take off his belts and clothing. Her fingers were smooth and sure. She did love sex. She prayed that her husband enjoyed it too. Thinking, she knew that her brother would tell her that sex with her was almost impossible not to enjoy. She turned and looked at him over her shoulder.

"Can you help me with these buttons?"

Thomas was a great military commander. Brave in battle, strong of heart and character. Yet, he felt like a naive school boy. There were officers under Thomas's command who would know what to do with a woman like Jamie. They would know how to touch her, they would know how to make her feel good. Thomas felt out of place. This was from his lack of experience with women. Thomas heard Jamie speak about her buttons. He suddenly felt very warm. Like it was a late August afternoon under a blazing sun. Thomas moved behind Jamie and with very shaky hands. He helped to undo the buttons on Jamie's wedding dress. The fact that Jamie would soon by naked suddenly hit Thomas. His face became very flushed. Sweat formed quickly on his brow. His breathing became labored as if he had just came in from a long run. Thomas would have found all this funny, if it was happening to someone else. It was happening to him though. Thomas took a step back while he waited for Jamie's dress to fall. It had been a very warm day for spring. Thomas was sure that Jamie had little on under her wedding dress. He got that idea when they danced and there didn't seem much between the dress and Jamie's body. Time seemed to suspend itself while Thomas watched Jamie.

She sighed as the buttons were undone. She let it fall in a pool around her. She heard his labored breathing though. Turning to him, she frowned and touched his face. "It is alright my love." She whispered and leaned in forward and kissed his lips softly and sweetly. Moving to her window, she opened it and sighed letting a cool breeze blow in. She then moved to him and smiled and wrapped her arms around him and leaned in close for a hug and shut her eyes. "I am here, just you and me, and we will be together." She stroked his back feeling his skin against hers. "I will always be loyal, I will always be what you need me to be, I will be here to fill your every want. Tell me what you want." She said the last bit as a whisper into his ear wanting him to tell her all of his fantasies. She knew she was shaved before him, but knew that he knew very little of naked women.

Back
Top Bottom