Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eufresne's request thread -- Looking for subs for humiliation, rough sex, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spy-killer

Super-Earth
Hi everyone! I'm looking for RP partners who like to be totally dominated, humiliated, abused, forced to have sex until they enjoy it, and more! In other words, my tastes definitely run to the kinky end of the spectrum. My other two big things are nylon/lycra/spandex fetishism (so pantyhose, stockings, tights, leggings, catsuits, bikeshorts, all that great stuff) and snuff/violence. Separately they're fun, and together they're amazing.

I'm really interested in doing RPs involving a lot of elements of danger, mostly (but perhaps not always!) resulting in a bad end for the female character.

For example, a thief or spy or assassin in a sexy spy-catsuit getting discovered and shot or strangled. This could involve a team of characters, for multiple opportunities for snuff!

I realize most people aren't into snuff, however. In that case, I'd be happy just capturing your character so that she could be tortured/raped/abused if you prefer!

I'm super into fetish attire -- pantyhose, stockings, lycra/spandex, sexy high-heels, latex, corsets, etc etc. If you're into any of those, I think it would make the RP a lot better.

Roleplaying via IMs works for me, as does via PMs or email. In that case, writing a paragraph of 4 or 5 sentences to two paragraphs would be preferred.

My F-list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom