Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slut craving smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnova

Meteorite
Hey y'all, I'm new to this site, but not new to roleplaying. With that being said I consider myself relatively decent at RP'ing however I'm not perfect nor do I expect my partner to be. Albeit, proper grammar, spelling and so on is expected. Anyway with that out of the way, I suppose this is where I pitch my ideas and see who responds. I'm not super complicated; I enjoy the simple things in RP life. I am however looking for something long term, with a continuing story, and quite a bit of smut. I'm also a bit of a nerd, so I have a few ideas I'd like to try out if anyone is interested. Without further ado here are a few ideas, all of which are by no means final. If anyone has any ideas, or anything they'd like to add to my list, feel free to ask and we can discuss it.

NeighborXNeighbor
RoommateXRoommate
Cheating wifeXHusbands friend/boss
FriendXFriend
ProstituteXClient
StripperXClient
FriendXFriend
BossXSecretary
TeacherXParent
DoctorXPatient
StrangerXStranger

Those are a handful of examples; so if you have any other ideas or would like to tweak those feel free. However above all that something I'd really love to try is a Walking Dead/Zombie apocalypse themed scenario. Anywho if anyone is interested feel free to contact me and we'll see what we can work out. I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom