Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Returning to RP - NonCon, Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Historical, Elves, Humans, Aliens and Beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visions of Black

Planetoid
It has been a long time coming.

As the title states, I am making a return to roleplaying. Due to work, a super busy schedule, and various personal reasons I have taken a longer than anticipated Hiatus from roleplaying and now, out of the country and bored, I find myself creeping back to seedy corners of the internet where non-consensual sex, freaky plot lines abound and strange creatures and people beyond count dwell.

I am new to Bluemoon, having RPed personally over e-mail, forums, and other mediums for at least five years. Having very little history in Bluemoon you will find yourself replying (if indeed you do) to someone who has very little writing samples to provide to you, I would however, be more than happy to provide one on a prompt if you find you want to RP with me, but don't want to risk planning and plotting without first knowing what you are getting into.

That being said, I am open to RP any and everything, any style, any character, any gender (though typically male, sometimes I enjoy a walk on the wild side), race, scenario, genre, with the following exceptions.

- If I wanted to RP in a modern or contemporary setting I would do so on my walk back from the University every day. We live in the real world, I am not here to play in it.
- Scat. Its simple if you play in poo, I don't want to be near you.
(I am not prone to rhyming, I promise, that just happened)
- I play dominant male characters, subordinate female characters (if I play them at all, it takes a special role player for me to want to switch it up, though I have been told I play a good female).
- Consensual Sex. I like to play assholes. A relationship could develop where it becomes consensual eventually, and that is fine.

Things I particularly Like

- Non Consensual Sex. I define Non-Consensual sex as the act of rape, kidnapping, slavery, forced subordination, coercion, domination, arranged marriages and incest. You like it too, or else you wouldn't be on this thread.
- Literacy. Be literate, you know if you aren't.
- Multiple characters. Not you, me. I like to play a wide array of characters in an RP, but I don't have to. In general I would have a main character or several, with many supporting characters.
- Science Fiction/Space. I can't get enough. Aliens and Astronauts.
- Fantasy. This does not mean twilight. This means fantasy, proper fantasy. Sword and Spear wielding elves and barbarians, strange creatures, high-fantasy, lord of the rings-esqe, and Orcs.
- Fight. If this is non-con, don't just lay there and accept it. There needs to be a sense of realism.
- Beasties. Full on beasts and animals or beast like characters are fun. But I don't have to play them.
- Depth. Have it, both in personality and in story. If your characters and plots don't have depth I am not interested in you.

If any of this interests you, fantastic. You can get ideas from any of my suggestions or PM me with some of your own if you are interested. I will consider every request and I will respond, if of course, you have depth.

Depth. Depth. Depth. Depth.

Did I make it clear that I like depth?

Oh yeah, I hate vampires. Don't even ask.

The following ideas are baselines, they are more fully developed and will be discussed in plot formation. (More to come, updating as I have time)

Centauri's Captive - Closed (I am still taking requests)
Themes: Extreme Non-Con, Torture, Objectification, Breeding, Slavery Aliens, Horror, Suspense.
The year is 2154, the technology required to travel outside of the Sol system has been perfected after years of painstaking experimentation and failure. The unified peoples of earth have long sought to travel to their closest neighbor, the binary star system of Proxima and Alpha Centauri. Satellites have been sent, but due to technological advancement the speeds of new craft have succeeded the old and a manned mission can be sent which will beat the satellite by at least three years. Some called in senseless, sending humans into the unknown, especially after finding non-natural relics on Titan, one of Saturn's moons. But the insatiable curiosity of humanity has won the day and an international team of astronauts have been assigned to Centaur, a spacecraft like no other.

Now, several years into their mission, the crew of Centaur are beginning to awake from their cryogenic slumber. They are approaching the outside of the Centauri system, but not all of the ships systems are functioning probably and a threat looms in the distance.

*This RP has the option for you to play more than one character on the crew, though only one or two should be your main characters. Death will happen, it will be violent and unpleasant. Don't get too attached, except to your main (make sure you tell me who that is).

You don't have to play more than one character if you want, I can easily handle the rest. I plan to keep the majority of this plot a secret from you because of the suspense and horror aspect. I want to write it with such a theme, though we can discuss much of what will happen.

This RP is not for someone who has a large amount of reservations about different sexual or non-consensual activities.

Apocalypse, Please - Closed (I am still taking requests)
Themes: Horror, Non-Consensual, Apocalypse, Nuclear, Tribal, Slavery, Drugs, Abuse, War, Alternative History
The 1950's and 60's erupted in an arms and space race. The nuclear age was on the rise, it was only a matter of time before someone pressed the button, Russia, or America.

No one remembers who did it first, but the onslaught of weapons fire from both countries decimated Northern and Eastern Europe and North America for Centuries to come. The fallout has become hazardous and in the very few clean zones that exist societies attempt to thrive. No help will come form the outside.

Vancouver Island, in former Canada, is a safe haven for pirates, thieves, rapists, murders, hunters. What residents on the coast would call, "the usual people". In recent years a man proclaiming himself to be a warlord has taken over the southern half of the island and plans his expansion through economic trade and war. Slavery, especially trafficking in women is a huge market on the island.

*This RP would require your character to play a female from one of the non-affected areas. Southern Europe, South America, Africa, Australia, or Asia. She would essentially begin the story as a captive, stolen off of a ship in a daring raid by pirates (which we will RP). The year is now 2056, her people are advanced, the people in the nuclear zones are not as advanced, of course.

She will be sold into slavery and end up with the most unlikely of masters. The Warlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom