Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub female searching for Dom male!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSpook

Planetoid
Looking for a dominate male that can be rough and demanding but eventually gets a bit of a softer side. No gore, scat, or piss. Also not a fan of incest or huge age differences. Not too many reservations beyond that though! I'm a pretty big fan of monsters and master x slave, but open to other things too!

No one liners please. I like posts to be at LEAST two paragraphs long. The more the better.
Also would be awesome if this could be a long term thing, but if not, that's fine too.
If at all possible I'd like to keep this in PM. No email or messengers.
Lastly: ppllleeeaaasseee please please please be fairly active. If you aren't going to be able to post for more than 2 days please just let me know. I hate it when people just vanish.

Plots:

*Monster under the bed-
College girl gets home from work and curls up into bed. Suddenly she gets the feeling there is something under her bed. But that's stupid, she's too old to believe in that nonsense. She's was right of course, and he's hungry.
(semi non-con. She is shy and unsure at first but quickly gives in and enjoys it)
Allssooo not sure where to take this plot beyond that. Any ideas? If not I suppose it could just be a short one.

*Beauty and the Beast
Prettyyy much just that, but with sex!
(non-con or con, up to you)

Sadly that's all I have at the moment.
Again, I'm totally open for suggestions! So if you have any ideas for a rp of your own or wanna tweak mine, send me a Pm! I hope to hear from you soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom