Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jay's Journal of Just Stuff and Thoughts...and Stuff [Open for Replies]

JayM1125

C E R O - M I E D O
Okay, the subject name sucks, I know, but in this thread I will post different things. In this first post, I'll list my currently active roleplays and who I'm playing those with. And in my others I'll post other stuff, like potential plot ideas, songs I really like, or other stuff I find funny or interesting. So here we go, this is my Journal. Also, if you choose to do so, you may post comments saying you looked at it or found something funny, or just to say hi. Anyways, here are my current active roleplays. I usually only list a given roleplay after I have received at least three responses from a partner. You can find a synopsis for each plot in my Request Thread unless otherwise given in this post.

Under Construction
++++Threads++++

++++PM's++++

++++Inactive/On Hiatus Roles++++

Last edited:
RE: Jay's Journal of Jumping Junk (and Stuff)

Have you ever just had those mornings where you just wanted to stay asleep until like three or four in the afternoon? Yeah, I had one of those mornings today, but I had to wake up to take care of housework. Oh how fun.

So I haven't updated this in a minute...so here's an update. I think I feel a whole lot better after recharging my creative batteries. So I should be giving some great posts. I've got a couple of things to touch on in this update so I'll do that in a moment. Outside of roleplaying, I've been playing Batman: Arkham Origins doing all of the side mission stuff since I already beat the main storyline. I still don't understand how the pressure pads work getting the Enigma Extortion Data, since he's the main one I have left on the Most Wanted List, other than a locked criminal. I guess that's Mr. Freeze where you have to buy the Cold Cold Heart DLC. I haven't decided if I'm gonna spend the $10 on it right now or wait for a sale on it. Speaking of spending, I'm torn between getting Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows on my PS3. Neither have demos so I can't play before I buy and I like the way that both look but I can only afford one. Now that I've bored you with that....

Availability Update:
On Father's Day weekend (June 14th, 15th, and 16th) I'll be taking time off because I'm getting my daughter on all three of those days.

Random Little Something To Leave With:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcjb-RBXnM[/video]

Until next time.....

TMNT.... get that one.... get Hawk later lol

this is my opinion, I also don't game but the Turtles one sounds much better.

Anyway, have a good night.

LingeringDesire said:
TMNT.... get that one.... get Hawk later lol

this is my opinion, I also don't game but the Turtles one sounds much better.

Anyway, have a good night.
I've been leaning more towards that, but I've been looking at videos of it on YouTube and the PS3 version has been getting mixed reactions.

Anyways....came across this...

My Reaction:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HyzXe1e1xA[/video]

or

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8[/video]

The greatest song ever made.....you should listen.....I promise.....

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ftvrE0TwrE[/video]

Hello everyone!

Availability Update:
I'm starting to get into a pattern of availability that is usually Tuesday-Friday during my summer break. Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays will be a bit selective for me. If I get on, it'll only be for a short period, maybe minutes to an hour at a time. If I have time I'll write a response.

What I Have Been Up To/What's On My Mind:
I've been watching alot of Criminal Minds lately. My ex got me into the show and despite the memories I have watching it (I'd always watch it with her), I still find enjoyment from watching the show. I've been worried about my financial aid this coming year, all I have at the moment is my pell grant and that's all (not even loans). I'm hoping more becomes available as school comes closer to starting. Otherwise, I don't know how I'll attend because my grant will only cover just my tuition and maybe one or two books. Other than that, life seems to be going okay for me right now.

And Now...Something Random:
hCF8A943F

Greetings people of Blue Moon!!! I've returned from my short hiatus.

So here is where I'm going to explain why I had to leave for a couple of days at the last moment. Or at least I'm going to try and explain it in the best way I can. For some reason on Tuesday, I started to feel really down and depressed. I think it has something to do with the fact that had my ex and I had stayed together, we would have been together for 5 years the other day. She and I still remain on good terms, despite everything that has happened and I still get to see my daughter on a regular basis. I just felt really blah, like my brain couldn't focus on anything but the pain of failure. So I knew I had to take a couple of days off, even though I got on here for short times, and try to cheer myself up. I ended up hanging out with some friends and watched a couple of movies and played some PS3. That lifted my spirits enough to make me feel better so...yeah, here I am. Ready to get back into the thick of it.

And Now...Something Random:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJdzCqaHXW0[/video]

RE: Jay's Journal of Jumping Junk (and Stuff) [Open for Replies]

I cannot keep up with this damn thing to save my life...but hello again to people who care to read this.

I've been getting back into the swing of things with school and also dealing with the loss of a close family member. I've looked up to this family member for many years and it still hurts that they're gone. Which is one prime reason why my replies are being slow. That, and my schedule is a bit wonky this semester. I'll be posting my schedule here at the end of this, so stay tuned. I've been mainly taking time for myself while getting to spend time with my daughter when I can. She's growing up so fast and has already started pre-school and I got to be there for her first day and my ex was there too with her boyfriend. It's still hard to accept that she's dating again but I know I'll be ready to date again soon. Other than that, I've recently gotten Call of Duty: Black Opps and started to play that and I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD as well as Crysis 3. I finally got to play the latter again after having to sell it needing money. But anyways, in closing here is my schedule, times are subject to change

Sunday: Hit and miss through the day, 7 p.m. - 12 a.m. every other Sunday (9/7 is when this starts, I'll be on)
Monday: 10:30 a.m. - 1:45 p.m., 7 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Tuesday: OFF (Personal Time)
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. - 1:45 p.m., 7 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m., 7 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. ONLY
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (Most Saturdays), 7 p.m. - 12 a.m.

That's all I have for today.

And Now...Leaving Something Random:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EgawuXrQT8[/video]

Imma just leave this here for now:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbRCFL3s7O0[/video]

Okay, I just need to vent for a moment....

What's On My Mind (WARNING: RANT MODE ACTIVATED):
Right now, I honestly feel as if my creativity is locked in a cage and the key broke off in the lock. Why do I feel like this you may ask (if anyone reads this fucking thing). Well the answer is as simple as people who decide to just leave me high and dry in the midst of a roleplay. You know, there is nothing more in this world that pisses me off than people who flake out and don't even have the common fucking decency to shoot me a PM and say, 'Hey, this story isn't doing it for me anymore.' It's almost as if you're in the middle of a good movie and you're really getting into it, when all of a sudden, someone comes in and decides to take the movie out of your disc player and snaps the disc in half. Sure, you could go and get another copy of that movie, and say you do, but then someone else comes in and does the same thing at the same point of the movie you were watching. Wouldn't that frustrate you? Well it would me and when someone doesn't respond to PM's or doesn't post, not giving me ANY SORT of fucking notice that it's not working or they've hit a block in their writing, it feels like the exact same thing. Sure, I'm not gonna be on my self-righteous high horse and say that I never ditch, I try not to because I know how it feels. If it takes me a while to get to someone, that means I'm trying my best to find the inspiration to write the the best reply that I can. And nine times out of ten, I usually let the person know that I'm not feeling the story so that they're not left wondering about me. Because I hate that myself. I take careful time and consideration when it comes to choosing a potential partner, and when the ball gets rolling in the planning phase, I get excited and look forward to starting up another great story. But when everything gets started and the curtain goes up and a partner fails to deliver on a post and a couple of days go by, no big deal...they'll get to it. A week goes by, I send a PM to see what's going on. Then a week turns into two, two then turn into a month of waiting. After that I just give up, and move on. But here anymore it seems like, anytime I move on, I can't ever find anyone who wants to get something good started. I probably sound like a real asshole right now, but I just needed to get this rant off of my chest.

/end rant

And Now...Something nobody will probably watch or listen to:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=096t3RyU0jY[/video]

Enjoyed Breakdown. How does someone rap that fast? Loved the video effects. Would have listened to the Greatest Song Ever Made, but it was marked private so will forever remain a mystery to me =)

Jolie said:
Enjoyed Breakdown. How does someone rap that fast? Loved the video effects. Would have listened to the Greatest Song Ever Made, but it was marked private so will forever remain a mystery to me =)
I forgot what I had posted for that greatest song ever made, it was probably something really goofy. But yeah, Twiztid's new stuff is probably some of my favorite stuff they've done every since they've broken away from Psychopathic Records. However, they've always been pretty consistent with all of their albums since Mostasteless. It's a damn shame that alot of people won't give them the chance because they've been lumped in with ICP for so long. IMHO, Twiztid are SO MUCH BETTER than ICP.

JayM1125 said:
It's a damn shame that alot of people won't give them the chance because they've been lumped in with ICP for so long. IMHO, Twiztid are SO MUCH BETTER than ICP.

*nods* I would need to listen to more Twiztid to form an opinion. I always liked ICP's early work more than what their doing now. But I'm not a true aficionado, more a know-what-I-like-when-I-hear it girl.

A bit of an important update to note:

Well, as for the lack of my response for the last couple of days for roleplays and/or PM's, the cold I recently came down with (season changes suck), has gotten worse and has dampened my creative juices. So I'm probably going to take a day or two off (effective 11/15) to try to rest and recoup. So I'm hoping to get back to where I'm better and back into action by no later than Monday. Now the next part of this post will reflect on an availability issue.

IMPORTANT Availability Note:
From November 23rd to the 29th, all that week (which is Thanksgiving week here in the states) I will be taking that time off to spend with my family. So if there is any time that I am on here, if I think I can churn out a reply, I will. Otherwise, that's a vacation week. Furthermore, the following week will be finals prep for the semester for college so I will be really busy and trying to get everything I'm working on finished and studying for finals, so replies may be slowed during that time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

And Now.....Something Random:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHR9i_l9xY[/video]

So I haven't even posted anything in this since last year. So I might as well post something....

What I Have Been Up To/What's On My Mind/What's Caught My Interest:
As for right now, I'm just trying to get everything with my final semester of college caught up and finished. Despite having lost my dad half of a year ago (it still doesn't feel like it's been that long) I can honestly say that I'm pretty damn proud that I didn't drop out or take a break. So when I'm not in work mode for college, here's a few little bullet points of what's new in my life

--Got a PS2 for dirt cheap. I was shopping at a thrift shop and there it was just sitting there and I got a couple of games with it. Spent less than $20 overall. Since I had a PS2 again, I naturally had to get Guitar Hero again (I stopped playing back in 2011) for the sheer nostalgia. When I first played, it took me a while to get back to where I was 4 years ago, lol. But damn was it fun to relive old memories. And yes, as you can see from my signature, I am STOKED for the next Guitar Hero. Best believe I'm gonna get it.
--Built my PS3 game collection back up. Finally got Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Destiny, COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and several other games I can't think of right now. I've only played three of them for brief moments, lol.
--I saw the new Star Wars trailer and.....I seriously marked the F out when I saw Han and Chewie again. And Oh, I also got the Star Wars saga on Blu-ray. And I now have the complete Middle-Earth saga (All 3 Hobbit Movies and the 3 LOTR movies).
--I also saw the trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and......*sigh* let's just say my hopes for it aren't high. I just have this sinking feeling that this movie is gonna leave me sorely disappointed. It's not that I'm being close minded about Batfleck, it's just the way the movie is being handled is why I have some concerns. The whole, "Do you bleed thing." just sounded so cheesy. But then again...I'm gonna keep the faith, because Man of Steel was BY FAR on of the best Superman movies ever done, and Synder's only misfires were 300 and Sucker Punch IMHO. So that's a pretty good track record. I want to believe.
--I've also been really enjoying the new Daredevil series on Netflix. I'm on the 4th episode and I really like this show. It totally makes up for that sham of a movie that I wasted money to go see when I was a sophomore in high school.

So that's all I have on my mind.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G4oZtVqQcA[/video]

So it's been forever once again since I've posted in here, been like a little over a year and a half. I swear, I'm horrible with keeping this thing updated.

What's New and What's On My Mind:
---So today in the United States, the 45th president was sworn into office. Like him or hate him, I'm really hoping that Trump can turn this country around. I had the same hopes for Obama and I'll continue to have the same hopes for any president. I'm gonna be honest, this time around I'm a bit afraid to live in a country where a former reality television star is the commander and chief. Not because of the fame, but because of the controversy he's surrounded himself with. I didn't vote this election because I wasn't sold on either candidate enough to waste the gas to go and vote. But if I had to make a choice between the two, I'd have to say Trump, reluctantly. I would have supported Trump a bit more had he not made such an ass out of himself during the campaign. Because weather you support him or not, you've gotta admit that he's said some stupid...no, REALLY stupid stuff. But I could NEVER support Clinton for the obvious reasons, Benghazi and the emails. In my eyes, if you're having to be publicly investigated by the CIA during your presidential bid, then something tells me that I shouldn't trust you as my president. And I can at least say that Trump didn't do anything to endanger our country like Clinton did. I could be wrong, but I'd rather not argue about my political beliefs. I'm just simply speaking my mind. Which brings me to another point.

I still fail to understand why some people take the time out of their lives to protest against an elected official's election. Yeah, I understand a lot of people hate Trump for many various reasons, but seriously, he won...she lost...that's it. So what's a protest going to accomplish? Nothing. Simple as that. Those who are protesting are just showing that they've got a bit too much time on their hands to spare. Were there any protests for Obama? No. What about W. Bush? No. What about Bill Clinton? None that I can recall (I was only a kid). So what makes Trump so special? Because he speaks his mind a little too freely? Because we live in such a politically correct culture now we can't even express our opinion without the fear of offending someone? I don't know, but what I do know is that Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America, weather you like him or not.

Now that I've got off of my political soap box, onto some other things that I've been up to or thinking about or just whatever I feel like talking about

---So I HAD a PS2 but sold it last year. I ended up getting a Wii again for pretty cheap because I knew how easy it was to softmod. (The video is an older version, the same user has a new version, so I'd go with that first. I posted the old one because it's what I used back summer of last year to softmod) Some of you may not know what a softmod is, but it's where you can actually play game backups off of an SD card or a USB drive of sorts as well as emulators from NES to PSX, and even an arcade emulator. I actually used this to play a Rom Hack of Pokemon Glazed. I also learned how to put custom songs into the Wii version of Guitar Hero III. A buddy of mine actually makes custom songs, but he hasn't posted any videos of them yet. But if he does, I'll be sure to post it so he can get some free views and such.

---My fiancee got me some pretty cool games for Christmas and for my birthday the previous month for my PS4 (I got it as a college graduation gift to myself). She got me Rock Band 4, Titanfall 2, Batman: The TellTale Series, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Battleborn, Mortal Kombat XL, Tom Clancy's The Division, and Batman: Return To Arkham for Christmas. I also ended up getting Batman v Superman for Christmas from her as well, still haven't gotten around to watching it. She also got me a Japanese game called Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis and Dragonball Xenoverse 2 for my birthday (she also got me the first season of DBZ for my birthday). So between Christmas and my birthday, I'd say I cleaned up pretty well.

---A couple of new trailers came out this week. The new Power Rangers and the second trailer for the last Hugh Jackman as Wolverine movie known as Logan, which is based on the Old Man Logan story arc of the comics. The teaser for the new PR movie felt so weak and had me worried, but now that the new trailer is out and I've seen it, it's like night and day. I'm hyped for the movie. I just hope I don't come away disappointed. Bryan Cranston as Zordon was pretty damn cool, and the way they did Zordon for this movie was awesome. Alpha 5 took some adjustment, but I've grown to accept the new look going with the whole alien-esque motif. Elizabeth Banks as Rita is gonna be interesting to see, everything I saw so far was awesome and I think she's going to fit well into this role. I honestly have some high hopes for this movie, I just hope it doesn't pull a 2015 Fantastic 4 on the fans. Now Logan, I think this has some potential to be a VERY great movie. Deadpool was a fun, dark, and gritty superhero movie. And I think that this is going to be just as good if not better. Who knows, maybe this could even win Jackman an Oscar for his performance in this movie. One can dream right?

---I've really gotten back into wrestling last year and I think 2016 was an awesome year to be a wrestling fan. Not just WWE, but wrestling as a whole. As you can tell, I really like what has been done with Matt Hardy over in TNA. The whole Broken Hardy thing has taken off for them and it took TNA this long to really find some measure of success. But I do worry that it might be too little, too late. 2016 was an awesome year for WWE. AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows...I could go on and on. This was a big year for big names to join WWE or NXT in some respects and I couldn't be happier. Especially with AJ Styles and how he was handled in WWE. Here's a guy that busted his ass his whole career, finally making it in the one place that he hasn't found success in yet, and he made a triumphant comeback into main event pictures and moved on to become the champ that runs the camp....sorry, I couldn't resist. I only hope that 2017 is just as great if not an even better year for pro wrestling.

---If it isn't already obvious, I'm really big into gaming and the Nintendo Switch had it's big reveal last week and.....*sighs* where do I begin? To start out with, Nintendo gave the Switch a price tag that'll get you a PS4 or XB1 with a bundled game. Sure, those systems didn't come with a bundled game when they launched, but they were entering into a new generation. Nintendo is playing catch-up in my eyes, there should have been a pack-in game. Because who is HONESTLY going to pay $50-$60 for 1, 2 Switch?!? That game itself should have been bundled...because it's the Switch equivalent to Wii Sports. Also Nintendo, 2007 called, they want their motion controls back. Honestly, gamers nowadays could care less for motion controls. I'll admit, while ARMS looks like fun, I'd personally be playing it with a controller. If I want to use motion controls, I have a Wii and Wii Sports thank you very much. when the Switch is out of it's dock and is in portable mode, 720p screen and 2.5-6 hour battery life?!? That's horrible. Even a mid range smart phone has a 1080p screen and battery life that goes beyond that. And here's another kicker, 32 GB internal storage. In a 2017 gaming console. Even the base XB1 and PS4 have 500 GB. And yes, the storage is up-gradable via a micro SD card up to 2 TB (which those type of Micro SD cards aren't even in the wild yet), but honestly? At the minimum for a Nintendo console I would have at least went with 128 GB or 256 GB internal to leave room for day one game patches. And the launch day games are horrible, with the exception of Breath of the Wild. Honestly, I'm calling a spade a spade, the Nintendo Switch is the Wii U 2.0. I hope this system does well, because if not, then I don't know the future of Nintendo.

Anyways, I'm sorry for the huge wall of text. I commend anyone for actually taking the time to read what I have on my mind (which was apparently a lot, lol). I hope everyone is doing well, and I hope you have an awesome day. And hopefully, it won't be ANOTHER year that I go without updating this.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRYQKBTU2mo[/video]

This is totally not a parody version and you should listen to this song :D

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsx0d3p4SMQ[/video]

So here's my yearly update, lol. Not much is new with me, working a job at a local community college while going back for another associates degree. Been playing lots of games. So nothing really exciting. Here have a funny.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSB6O8iY1cU[/video]

Back
Top Bottom