Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Requests [FxM, Closed for the moment]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenandSword

Planetoid
I'm good on RPs right now, if and when a few of them drop I'll open this back up again!

New to Blue Moon, not new to RPing. I am not really that great at keeping up with a ton of different RPs, so I'll probably open up one or two threads and put this on a hiatus or something for if prior said threads die off in the future.

My rules:
Thread or PM only. No IM.
Proper English grammar please. No chatspeak and appropriate quotations marks and capitalization.
Um... Not much else, if something comes up I'll mention it.

Note: I work and I have summer classes so my consistency will be a bit spotty. If you see me posting, I'll probably be able to make quite a few; but when I'm not posting, expect a few hours of waiting. My work schedule is sporadic so I can't really give solid times. I'll more than likely say I'm going to be at work or something, so no worries of just sudden disappearances.

I'm kind of hoping for dominants. x3

Craving: Kidnapping, noncon, dom/sub (me as sub)
Okay with: Quite a bit, if you have a question ask.
Not okay: Nonsexual bodily fluids (saliva and blood are...okay but not excessive), pregnancy (it can be discussed depending on the RP), bestiality (but races like elves or vampires are fine), fisting

I'm pretty open to whatever setting you might want to put it in. Fantasy, contemporary, whatever. Just lemme know. PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom