Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subliminal Requests (Whatever you do, don't click)

Does this need to be formatted better?

• Yes, Definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, it's a little rough

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, you're good. I understood it.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subliminal

Meteorite
Hello, I am Subliminal--though you can call me Mini if you want. Thankfully you did not heed the warning on the subject line so now you want to see what I can offer. Awesome!

Things You Should Know About Me:

1) I am a female in real life, but I like to play as trans characters and occasionally male characters sometimes. If that's something you fancy let me know and I might be able to accommodate.

2) I consider myself pan-sexual, so anyone is welcome to role-play with me.

3)On length I think I am one of the more forgiving/understanding people. If you can give me a couple of decent paragraphs I won't complain. I tend to write more (3+ is my typical post length) and I also like to use real life (as in real humans) pictures as opposed to anime. Pictures often crop into my posts as I feel they can really add to the mood/vision. However if this is a problem for you let me know.

4) I like to chat! Ask me for my AIM and I will gladly give it for general chat, role-play discussion/plotting, and simply for a way to poke me if my reply is delayed.
I do not role-play via messengers though. Sorry.

5) On the sub-dom scale I am Domme of center. This does not mean I am against taking a sub role. Only that my natural state, the one I do not have to 'try' for is light domme.

6) Behold my Kink list!

7) I like smut and I like plot. Some role-plays I have done went pages before the first sex scene, some have started with characters getting 'serviced'. For smut-heavy role-plays I tend to make them one-shots unless you can convince me there will be plot, character development, and storytelling beyond finding more orifices to fuck. I will put a smut plot ratio next to each idea, for a good warning. If you would just like a smutty romp though that is fine too.

8) Feel free to send me (via PM or messengers) any role-play idea you may have. The worst I could do is decline.

9) I am able to reply 3 to 4 times a week. Sometimes more if the role-play really has my interest. I prefer forum role-plays but I will take PM's and email upon request.

10) While I have undoubtedly dropped some role-plays, I make an effort to let my partner(s) know what is going on. Please do the same.​

Ideas and Themes:
+ denotes cravings
* Means I generally really like
- Means I'll need convincing

+++ Something involving a teacher/student relationship where my character (the teacher) slowly starts to dominate the student to get him/her "back on track."(70% Smut to 30% Plot)

++ A multiple female scene/story (two women, likely played by me) who attempt to lead a married man, or soon to be married man, into a polyamorous relationship full of sex and (potentially) drugs. (60% Smut to 40% Plot; it's flexible)

+ In an ancient wood, a human knight finds one of the last remaining elven tribes. Captured, the knight is brought to the young queen who kindles a relationship with her/him. (50-50, but flexible)

Pairings
*Fantasy/Historical:
Knight x Knight
Knight x Noble
Arranged Marriage
Noble x Mercenary
Knight x Whore

*Modern:
Classmates
Student x Teacher
Neighbors
Babysitter X Parent
Strangers/anonymous
Coworkers
Boss x Employee
Soldier x Soldier
Prostitute x Client

Misc:
-Vampires X Any
Lycan x Human
Lycans
Pirates
Pirate x Prisoner
Childhood friends
Younger sibling x Older sibling's significant other

And likely more as I update this.

I rarely play cannons but I do have some famdoms I enjoy

FANDOM:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Sailor Moon
Attack on Titan
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy 6, 7, 9, and 10
Persona 4
Breath of Fire 4
Jade Empire
Strawberry Panic!
Absolute Boyfriend
ASOIAF
Berserk

And others I'll eventually add...

Closing thoughts:
Kink list one last time and don't forget to PM if you would like to contact me!​

Hi there! I was looking over your thread and wondered if you were interested in doing a roleplay with one of your fandom - Kingdom Hearts, maybe? I've been craving fandoms lately and that one tends to hold my interest. I'm open to ant ratio of plot or smut but a percentage helps, though I suppose it depends on the roles which we can go over. What kind of role do you see yourself being comfortable with?

JesterJaded said:
Hi there! I was looking over your thread and wondered if you were interested in doing a roleplay with one of your fandom - Kingdom Hearts, maybe? I've been craving fandoms lately and that one tends to hold my interest. I'm open to ant ratio of plot or smut but a percentage helps, though I suppose it depends on the roles which we can go over. What kind of role do you see yourself being comfortable with?

I am willing to do MxM with kingdom hearts, as for characters I would be most comfortable with Axel, Riku, Roxas, and Sora (more or less in that order.) As for female characters, I would be willing to play Larxene, Namine, or an OC (I don't care for Kairi at all.)

As far as smut/plot. I'm open to whatever really. (As I am also open to AU, and maybe even combining KH with another fandom). Basically I have no solid concrete ideas for plot, so everything is on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom