Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie High OOC (Riven, LadyYuna, Eldrithe Whisperwind, Rauk)

Heh. I think everyone on BMR loves bondage in some way or another, Rauk.

Blindfolding, in specific, is something I give a lot more credit to than most.
The biggest thing a lot of people fly over is the question of what to use. Blindfolds that are designed to be blindfolds can be comfortable, and are less likely to allow peeking without requiring you to pull too tight, but there's just something... visceral about using something that isn't. My personal go-to is a silk tie. The fabric is pleasant enough that it doesn't irritate or distract the sub, and has that spontaneous, sexy, raw feel.
The best part of it - typically amplified by any feelings of helplessness - is the fact that the lack of sight makes every other sense that much more sensitive. Every squeeze, every kiss, every thrust gets you more bang for your buck; pun intended.

One thing I don't enjoy, though, is tying a girl down. Or rope in general, for the same reason I don't use a paddle or a whip - you always want to use your hands. The most obvious reason being that its much harder to control your strength when you don't directly feel the recoil of the impact or the strength of the squeeze/knot - either you go too hard or you're so terrified of being too hard that you go in the opposite direction and its no fun. Always using your hands means that is never a problem and reduces the chance of a turn-off. Second point is the touch of flesh on flesh always feels more intimate, and the more frantically your hands are moving over your sub's body, pinning her breasts down when she arches, then her hips when she squirms, the more she experiences the subliminal feeling of being desired. And considering you can feel every reaction as it happens, don't be afraid to be a little rough so long as her body doesn't stiffen in response.

That's my two cents, at least.

yeah. posting from my phone so please excuse the mess. i was in a traffic accident and i am in the hosiptal. hopefully they will let me go home tomorrow so i can post. since me and yuna are the only two that are in that little group if everyone else wants to post then me and yuna can go at the end of the round instead.

Oh wow. I hope everything turns out okay, Riven! So sorry to hear about you having a traffic accident. Are you okay?

D: I hope your ok. I'm completely cool on waiting to post. Your health is way more important then our RP so please take your time.

So it's been a while since we've done anything with this, unfortunately. Has anyone heard from Riven? If you are reading this, Riven, I hope you are okay...

About the RP itself, where does everyone stand in their opinion? I'm personally still willing to continue this, if everyone else is. I enjoy everyone's writing styles, and would love to see this story revived if people are available and also desire to do so. However, if the majority of us wish to close the RP, that's okay too. Votes? Close it, keep it on the backburner until we hear from Riven, or discuss reviving it?

It's pretty much been a month and Riven is still on hiatus; I really hope she's ok. Rauk and I have been talking and we were wondering if anybody is still interested in continuing the RP. All we would have to do is have Victoria separate from the group incase Riven comes back. Any thoughts?

I definitely wanna resume with this for sure. I'm up for for figuring a way to continue but I just woke up. I'll probably have more ideas later on.

Yuna, since her character was with you last you could post something about the zombies bursting through the doors and in the chaos of bodies you had managed to get out but you don't know what happened to her. Or, The ceiling collapsed causing you two to become separated; due to the military bombing the place trying to clear out the infected. Two ideas for ya :).

Hai guys! This is Battle Bunny Riven - New account since it has been so long since I was last around. I wanted to stop in and see if you guys had continued with the RP. If not, and you're interested in doing so, then I will read over the RP so far and see if I can get back into the headspace that I made my character in. I can't promise that I will be able to get back into it because it has been so long, but if you guys would like me to, then I will try.​

Hmm, I would definitely be up for some kind of something! Whether it be continuing zombie high or starting something new all-together. :D Welcome back, Battle Bunny Riven, by the way. I'm glad everything's okay for you! So, what do we call you now? SV? Sapphic? Riven? Bunny? Thundertits?

Hey Sapphire!

Unfortunately, I've got the same issue as you. I don't know if I'd be able to muster the muse for this again. I would, however, like to figure something new for a group/1x1 with any of you out. If any of you wish to PM/IM me and bring up ideas, go for it. The link to my search thread is in my sig for those who'd want to do a 1x1.

Back
Top Bottom