Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie High OOC (Riven, LadyYuna, Eldrithe Whisperwind, Rauk)

Yuna, take your time on your post, I'm not trying to rush you or anything. I can wait to post my response till after you have posted yours.

Thanks for joining us, Raze. However, it was Eldrithe's post. In respect of keeping the post order organized, the apparent established order is Riven > Rauk > LadyYuna > Eldrithe > Raze.

Please keep this in mind next time.

I'm a little confused. Raze, is it Sara that Dez is talking too? Or is it just a random girl in a bathroom? because Tori and Drake are in the same bathroom as Sara. I want to make sure before I make my post.

Yuna is correct. I established that Dez couldn't see inside the stalls. Drake and Sara are in stalls. Tori is the only one he can see.

And I was uninformed about the post order, or that we had one. I'll be sure to stick to it in the future.

No worries, Raze. ^_^ thankyou for clarifying, also.

Though, Drake is in fact lying just outside the stall, as he had fallen through as stated in my post.

Severe Thunderstorms in my area tonight. If I loose internet and am unable to post, I am deeply sorry! Hopefully it will not come to that, but there is my formal warning just in case!

Hope all is well, Riven. We have some pretty bad storms here too. Stay safe!

Don't tempt me, Riven. It's been a couple days since the last one. Eldrithe is overdue for a good creampie.

..So come over here and grow a cock and give her one!

What are you waiting for! Do it do it eeeet. Eldrithe just told me she wants you to creampie her during your humpathon.

Long as I get to watch.

Now I know what he was giggling at on his computer. When I asked him what he was doing he quickly closed the window and said "what? I'm playing warcraft 2" and he chuckled like an idiot.

BTW, Rauk set up an Aim account, my username is eldrithewhisperwind. I also have yahoo with the same username. I don't know how to use Aim, but I think I can figure it out.

I don't really use instant messengers anymore myself, but I believe that Yuna does. Hit her up, Yunie! Show her some hot and steamy lady love for me!

Warcraft 2 is a horrid excuse. I'd demand he let me join in.
Always pick a game that's completely uninteresting after the first play-through.
Like Dragon Age 2.

Raze said:
Always pick a game that's completely uninteresting after the first play-through.
Like Dragon Age 2.

Ain't that the truth! I had to will force myself to get through it the first time. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom