Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie High OOC (Riven, LadyYuna, Eldrithe Whisperwind, Rauk)

I'm cool with Raze RP'ing with us as long as everybody else is game. Like they say, when there is a zombie apocalypse the more numbers you have the better. The extra people can even be your life insurance incase your ever surrounded by a horde; you just simply shoot one in the leg and let them distract the zombies for you. Mwahahahahahah

Another male character couldn't hurt anyone. I do however agree with Bunny in that for erotic/romantic reasons we should snag a 6th (lady). While I don't mind playing more than one character myself, i find that it's more enjoyable if i have one main character, instead of two.

I do like Raze's descriptiveness in his character, and if Yuna vouches for him, then my opinion is let him join, on the condition that we get one more lady(one that will stick with us) and cap it off there.

Well I don't think that we need to find another lady right this minute. Yuna will have that brief two weeks where her time will be dedicated to family and the erotic/romantic aspects of the role play are secondary to me, personally. It was just something to keep in mind that if another Lady shows interest that we welcome her with open arms. Things are gonna be hectic at the start of the RP anyway, with the zombie apocalypse befalling the world and all. I don't think sex is gonna be the first thing on anyone's mind.

Hehe, nah. Sex definitely won't be the first thing on Trinity's mind. I'll keep that tucked away for her first post and in the back of my head till then. Everything else sounds good otherwise.

Battle Bunny Riven said:
Well I don't think that we need to find another lady right this minute. Yuna will have that brief two weeks where her time will be dedicated to family and the erotic/romantic aspects of the role play are secondary to me, personally. It was just something to keep in mind that if another Lady shows interest that we welcome her with open arms. Things are gonna be hectic at the start of the RP anyway, with the zombie apocalypse befalling the world and all. I don't think sex is gonna be the first thing on anyone's mind.

Right, but i dont want it to be something we decide to do, then drop the idea. I like even numbers and balance for groups like these. Otherwise, Drake would be more than happy to be the odd man out. He is much more interested in science than sex.

Just my 2 cents.

If sex is the first thing on our characters mind then they might have some issues or they would die right from the start. We can easily get another girl down the line. It's not like our characters are the only people left alive in the world.

Eldrithe Whisperwind said:
If sex is the first thing on our characters mind then they might have some issues or they would die right from the start. We can easily get another girl down the line. It's not like our characters are the only people left alive in the world.

Seems perfectly legit to me. What a way to go! At least we'll die happy. ;)

Yeah, I think we'll have fun with this. Also, to be clear, I wasn't implying for there to be erotic scenes right from the start, or even for a very long time. But I'm sure somewhere down the line, a bunch of hormonal 18-24 year olds are going to have urges, realistically. Honestly, out of all the RP's I have going, I've yet to write my first erotic scene. I'm just not used to smut in my stories.

So yeah, I'm fine with kicking things off with five, but if everyone else wants to try and go ahead and get a sixth then that's what we'll do. Opinions?

I have no problems with 5 right now. I'm anxious to start. :p What other details do we need to work out before we get the ball rolling? There going to be some sort of pre-determined post order? I'm unfortunately not familiar with group RP's though I've always wanted to do something like this.

We could also come up with a basic diagram of campus. I have access to AutoCAD if needed, though it may not be that important.. Just putting it on the table as a possibility.

Well, I just figured that when we're ready to start, I'll make the thread and post order from that point will just be determined by whoever gets their characters introduced the fastest. Just let post order sort itself out, ya know?

Alrighty! I'll take the dog out and reply to a couple of posts real quick, then I'll jump on top of our actual RP thread.

The RP thread is up! You can find it HERE. We didn't really discuss the location at all so I just ripped San Romero, California right out of Lolipop Chainsaw because why the fuck not? It's got a fun ring to it and it rolls off of the tongue. I figured we would all post a very brief introduction of our characters detailing where they are on campus and what they are doing and go from there. Looking forward to hearing about yours!

I guess future post order will just be determined by who gets their posts up first. Establish your place in line today! Take a number, people!

So... I'm not sure what is going on with Raze, so I went ahead and posted. You're more than welcome to jump in when you can, but I dodn't want to hold the RP up for longer than necessary.
Yuna has to take a break from the site in two weeks and we need to get to a good parting point for her.​

I believe that it will be easiest to keep things in order. If we get into the habit of swapping things around then it will be easy to accidentally skip someone once we get everyone together and get into the swing of things. Of course, since it is Yuna's post, I believe it's most fair to leave it up to if she wants to pass her place in post-order on to you. That's just my two cents.

Well there you go, Eldrithe; have at it! As for your post, Yuna, take your time. I start my new job tomorrow so I will nt be able to get my post up until tomorrow evening anyway so you have pretty much all day tomorrow before you'll be holding me up.

Back
Top Bottom