Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie High OOC (Riven, LadyYuna, Eldrithe Whisperwind, Rauk)

I'm always ready for a humpathon. There's an old saying that applies here, "Breeding like rabbits." They got that one from me. I think... yeah, let's go with that.

:p you know you like it. Anyway, I tried posting my character bio earlier but my computer decided that it didn't want to work along with our internet. -_- My parents had this laptop for about 3-4 years and I think my dad riddled it with malware. I have been trying to clean it out but it's still mega slow. It takes about 2 minutes just for facebook to finally upload. :'( I want my desktop back.

Aw... That sucks, Eldrithe. :( But hey, it beats what I did. Just out of high school, I invested in a 3,000 dollar Alienware Gaming PC before I learned that they had been bought out by Dell. It worked for a month before turning into a 3-grand paperweight.

awwwwwww, that really sucks. My desktop is an iMac and it went out the day I made my account on BMR. We took it in last saturday to get fixed and it's supposed to be fixed sometime this weekend, but I won't know till they call. At least the repair will be free this time. We spent almost $300 to replace my videocard. Wouldn't have been to bad if they had replaced it with a new top of the line videocard, instead i get a 4 year old one. ~sigh~

We're going to just custom build her next machine, so I can make repairs myself. We live 2 hours from the closest apple store, anyway. =\

In other news, I am really stoked to get to RP with you all! I can't wait to get this show on the road.

Nah! Order your parts off of Newegg. They have have great prices, even better sales, and sometimes you can get ridiculous machines off of there for 600$ or less.

Battle Bunny Riven said:
Nah! Order your parts off of Newegg. They have have great prices, even better sales, and sometimes you can get ridiculous machines off of there for 600$ or less.

This! Yes, I've built dozens of gaming PC's from newegg for people over the past 8 or so years, and I have to say, they are excellent.

Bear in mind, I don't know what kind of machine that you guys need, but yeah, Neweg is always the best. BAM! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220405

Intel Core i7 4770 (3.40GHz)
8GB DDR3 and 1TB HDD
Windows 8
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

It's a 1300 dollar machine. Can order it from newegg for 1000.

Battle Bunny Riven said:
Bear in mind, I don't know what kind of machine that you guys need, but yeah, Neweg is always the best. BAM! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220405

Pretty decent setup there. I really like Asus. Personally, though I've always found the best savings (and quality of the hardware) to be found in piecing them together separately and through combo deals. Most of the time, (though not always) prebuilts like that have one or two components that aren't exactly optimal, or have a high RMA rate.

If the budget allows for it, the i7 4770k is probably one of the best CPU's on the market right now, though not worth the upgrade if you're already running a Sandy or Ivybridge platform in my opinion. I would love to have Haswell, but I'm still doing fine with my oldschool i5-750. :p I've got it clocked around 3.8Ghz per core, without even tweaking the voltage, with this pimp-tacular Cooler master EVO 212+ attached to it.

Just updated my profile with a picture representation of Drake!

I really like everyone's characters. I think we have a good mix of personalities. :)

'ello. Just thought I'd introduce myself. Roleplay looked fun, players looked good, so I decided to slap something up.
Do let me know if anything clashes.

Hello, Raze. We aren't really looking for more players for this Group RP. If you're looking for one to join, then you should go to the Interest and Coordination Sub-Forum. That sub-forum is for role plays that are actively seeking interested players.

As you can see, the names of those involved in this RP are clearly marked in the thread title. We currently have four people, which is a nice and even number. Throwing a fifth into the mix could very well create an imbalance for certain aspects of the role play that could emerge. I'm not saying that you aren't welcome to join us, but this is not a decision for me and me alone. I'll give everyone else a chance to speak their piece, but I am happy keeping us at four players.

Personally, I'm fine with Raze joining or not. I've recently started RPing with him (and quite a few others) in another group RP and I know he's definitely devoted and detailed enough. While yes, this wasn't originally created with the intention of having any other people, I wouldn't be against it. I'll admit that this was definitely a surprise to see. But sometimes it's those abrupt things that are the best in their own forms and fashions.

I do kind of see Riven's point about the balance. I don't know if it'd be messed up so badly, however, by letting one other person join. If worst comes to worst and we feel we need another male, I can easily double since I can play both genders fine.

So ... that's my two cents on this matter.

Waits for Rauk & Eldrithe's input

The balance isn't a whole lot of an issue. If worse comes to worse then we can try to find a sixth player somewhere down the line. That would still keep us at a manageable number of players while rounding us back out. I'm not expressly against the idea, as I believe in the old saying, "The more, the merrier." I was mostly concerned about something that seems to be a major issue with the group role plays on this site dealing with disinterest and abandonment of the RP. This, of course, creates a ton of problems for the people who remain if plans aren't made ahead of time. If Rave comes with Yuna's endorsement, however, then I've got no qualms about opening our doors to him.

My only request would be that if we do open our doors, that our final (sixth) player bring another lady to our group in the interest of romantic balance. I'm counting my character as a male for this purpose because she is a lesbian.

Back
Top Bottom