Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF - Future Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoneZ

Dust
I'm having a very specific craving for long term story telling set in a post-apocalyptic/dystopian future. In this little pre-face, I'll say that setting in general is important and specifics of theme and story line/lines are quite open. In fact, working this out with someone is part of the fun.

That being said, a few things about me.

I can post minimally once a day during the week, weekends are sporadic - I do lots RL over the weekend. Just so you know my pace. Whatever pace you have I am fine with; if you only pose once every three days, once a week, etc., its all good.

I prefer a few paragraphs in length when writing to include atmosphere and environment (others around a scene). Certainly a few posts might be shorter dependent on the pace and what is happening, just bare in mind the minimal post time frame for me.

Story is important to me, as much or more so than the erotic bits that I like intermingled with said story. I can't just jump into something of the naughty fun variety without some purpose for the characters that helps them somehow develop.

Also, on some level, at some point in said story, I like the focal characters to at work collaboratively, even if only at the end (or especially at the end). They can start out enemies with an attraction, or simply enemies that come to understand one another, but in the end there is a collaborative effort between the characters as much as the telling of the stories between the players.

Secondary to that collaborative work, I ultimately believe in good, so there should eventually be some element of good overcoming bad in some way or another.

Onto theme. I'm good for any post apocalypse/dystopian future that we work out for our characters to be involved in. Currently I'm inspired by John Liberto's Flooded Chinatown imagery (See Here). I'm thinking future megacity-scape against a fall out/global warming barren wasteland between the remnants of cities is a good place to start. Leaves dystopian city open for play and adventure into the rugged wastelands (Mad Max style).

If this is a good place to start, I'd love to figure out potential stories and pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom