Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friends with benefits

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
John was relaxing on his sofa wondering how long this sweltering heat wave would last when the doorbell rang. He checked his watch. Right on schedule as usual. He pushed his feet into his sandals, hoisted his shorts up around his ample waist and fasten a couple of buttons on his short-sleeved shirt.

‘Hi, John.’ A blast of heat swept in followed by Mia’s large form. She enveloped him in an embrace and sailed off towards his living room, her light cotton dress billowing in her wake. She flopped down on the sofa and kicked off her shoes.

‘Any chance of a lemonade? I’m parched.’

John dutifully shuffled into the kitchen and came back with two tall glasses packed with ice and lemonade.

‘Thanks, luv.’ Mia’s hand rested gently on John’s as she took a grateful sip. ‘Looks like another hot day, eh?’

She lifted the blue flowered material of her dress and let it settle back, creating a draft to cool her body.

‘Yea,’ agreed John. ‘It’s too hot to do anything.’

‘Well, not anything,’ Mia replied with a twinkle and interlaced her fingers with his.

John grinned and withdrew his hand to retrieve his glass.

For a few minutes the couple settled into a companionable silence, sipping at their drinks. Then Mia rolled onto her side and rested her hand on John’s stomach, the tips of her fingers inching inside his shirt.

‘Goodness, John, you are hairy. Just like my first husband. He was so hairy, I used to call him gorilla.’

John laughed as Mia unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall back to display a chest and paunch both covered in a thick mat of grey hair.

‘My wife said she didn’t fancy me until she saw how hairy I was.’

Mia’s fingers burrowed their way through the hair heading north.

‘How come she saw you bare chested before she fancied you?’

Her fingers were now circling his nipples.

‘That’s a long story.’

Her nails scratched across his right nipple.

‘Tell me afterwards.’

Her nails dug into the nipple.

‘Afterwards? After what?’

But Mia didn’t answer. She had lent over and taken his left nipple between her teeth, tickling it with the tip of her tongue. John looked down at the beads of sweat on her forehead.

‘Just a minute, Mia, let’s not …’

Her teeth sank into the nipple.

‘Owwooooo’

‘You like that, I thought you would, my husband always enjoyed a good bite.’
She continued nibbling.

‘No, please, stop for a …’

Mia’s warm saliva soothed the sharpness of the bite before her rough tongue licked the nipple dry.

‘Uummmmmm.’

The fingers of her free hand unfastened his shorts and slid inside, pushing the zip down as they marched slowly south.

‘Now, Mia, I don’t want this to get too …’

Her hand cradled his balls and squeezed playfully.

‘Phew.’

Her hand moved over to his cock.

‘Look, Mia, I’m being serious, this isn’t a good time …’

She rolled his cock in her hand, rubbing and pulling it.

‘Aaahhhhhhhh.’

His cock stiffened.

‘It feels like a good time to me, lover.’

She released him, heaved her dress over her head and climbed astride him.

‘Hold on, Mia, I’m not ready …’

Her heavy breasts swung in his face and her thick thighs clamped to his hips as she settled down onto his cock, sighing as it glided on her juices.

‘Don’t worry. You leave this to me. You can have your turn on top later.’

John reached up, grabbed her tits and pushed hard. Mia smiled down on him. she rested her hands on his chest, as she ground her hips in a figure of eight over his crotch, moaning softly.

‘Please, Mia, please …’

‘I know, lover, I know, I’m ready, cum with me, come on, cum now.’

She ground harder and faster, her breasts swaying until, with a great shudder, she came and collapsed onto John’s chest, pressing her mouth over his in a long wet kiss. Finally, she pulled away and lifted herself off him, letting his cock flop back onto his belly, glistening with her juices and with a blob of cum clinging to the tip.

‘How do you feel, honey? Did you enjoy that?
She flopped onto her back beside him.

‘I feel sick.’

Mia propped herself on her elbow and looked over at John.

‘What’s wrong? Is it something you ate?’

‘Why did you do that, Mia? I thought we were friends. What made you do that to me?’

Mia’s hand circled his still semi-rigid cock, grinning mischievously.

‘Don’t be ridiculous. I didn’t make you. You went hard, like a real stallion.’

John sat up and pushed her hand away.

‘Of course I did, you were almost pulling it off. Any guy would get hard in those circumstances. It was just a physical reaction, that’s all. It didn’t mean anything.’

Mia stared at him in amazement.

‘And how, pray, was I supposed to know that?’

‘You were supposed to know because I kept trying to tell you. I kept saying no, stop, don’t, but you wouldn’t listen.’

‘You grabbed my tits.’

‘I was trying to push you off.’

‘Well you didn’t try very hard, did you.’

‘I did my best, Mia, but you’re a big girl you know.’

‘Which is just the way you like them, that’s what you told me.’

‘That didn’t mean I want to have sex with every big girl I meet. I wasn’t ready for this. You must have heard me trying to tell you.’

Mia’s tone softened.

‘Look, John, I understand how you’re feeling. This was your first time since your wife died, right. It’s only natural that you’re feeling disloyal. I felt the same after my Rob died. But come on, luv, life has to move on.’

‘No, Mia, that’s not it at all. We weren’t faithful to each other, that was never something either of us saw as important. It’s just that I didn’t want to … to do what we just did. I tried to tell you, but you insisted.’

Mia sat up and pulled her legs under her.

‘What’s got into you? We’ve been building up to this for weeks. Flirting, touching, kissing, getting closer and then pulling away. One of us had to take the initiative. It’s what we both wanted. Why are you coming over all guilty about your feelings?’

‘Guilty? Me? What have I to be guilty about? How would you feel if our positions were reversed?’

‘So that’s it. You like being on top. Do you feel emasculated with me on top of you? Don’t worry, you can come on top, just as soon as this little old cock gets some life back into it.’

Saying which, she bend over and took his cock into her mouth.

John grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up.

‘So you like to play rough do you. Well that’s fine by me.’

Mia made a grab for John, but he wriggled out from under her, his shirt still clinging to his shoulders and his shorts round his knees.

‘No, Mia, I don’t want to play rough. We’ve just been playing rough and I didn’t enjoy it. Haven’t you got the message yet?’

‘What message is that? You like your women soft and gentle, is that it? Well, I can do that too. I can be anything you’d like. Just tell me.’

But John was on his feet and pulling up his shorts as he backed away.

‘You’d better leave, Mia, right now, just get out.’

He grabbed her dress off the floor and marched to the front door, where he tossed it into the street. When he turned round, Mia was blocking the hallway. She pushed him back against the wall and kicked the door shut.

‘So you think you’ve been raped. Well, lover, now you’re going to find out what’s that’s really like.’

Back
Top Bottom